Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So here's a story for you

2 posters

Go down

So here's a story for you  Empty So here's a story for you

Post  babydoll16508 Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:28 am

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I liked to take a minute
Just sit right there....
And I'll tell you how my vacation is!

Well, not really. I just wanted to let all who care know that I will most likely not be on nearly as much or reply nearly as fast as I use to, seeing as my friend broke my laptop.
How did this horrible thing happen?
Well, I went on vacation with my friend Rose, and her step-dad asked her to plug the GPS car charger into the back which led her to unbuckling her seat belt and stepping on my laptop, which was on the floor between the two of us, in attempt to plug it in to use it. When she stepped on my laptop, she cracked the screen and now it has one of the crack things and the whole screen is black, thus I cannot use it!

And now for the kicker!
My friend and her family offered to pay to get the screen fixed, or if it wasn't able to be fixed, to buy me a new one.
But because I just came home from vacation with them and they paid for me and whatnot, my mom's not going to have them pay for it which is reasonable. I'm fine with that. I'm okay with it all, BUT I won't have it fixed or a new laptop until around the beginning of the school year. The only thing that makes me really sad about the whole ordeal is that if I get a new one, I'm going to lose all sorts of things that I've written and that makes me sad. =/

BUT BUT BUT, this does not give ANY of you to stop replying to our RPs. If you do that, it will make me very, very, sad! And some of you, *cough, cough* need to reply to them already,*cough, cough* just saying!
Yeah, so now, I only can get on and reply if I'm using my mom's laptop, which I don't like, the desktop, which my brother is typically on, or my tablet, which would be fine if it didn't take me such a long time to reply on whatnot.

Sorry, guys!
-Sincerely,
Imarii

P.S. I was serious about that replying thing bitches! Wink
babydoll16508
babydoll16508
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

So here's a story for you  Empty Re: So here's a story for you

Post  Morgan Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:12 am

I hope you weren't talking about me with your *cough cough* thingy <3 you chick should text me sometime!
Morgan
Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:14 am

Hahaha, oh of course not! I wasn't talking about anyone!........ haha. Sure thing. My phone's not broke...Well, it is, but it works well enough!
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down