Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alright Derpy. Here we finally go..! >:l

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Alright Derpy. Here we finally go..! >:l Empty Alright Derpy. Here we finally go..! >:l

Post  Melody Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:20 am

Vincent Mason.
Father & Painter.
Alright Derpy. Here we finally go..! >:l 1093923-bigthumbnail_zps62595ff8

Eureka Mason.
Three year-old florist.
Alright Derpy. Here we finally go..! >:l C65da76e-ed7f-4f16-88fe-3d7612492c1b_zpscf47fe6c

Conrad Weller.
Womanizer.
You think his heart belongs to you. Take him out if you want.
Alright Derpy. Here we finally go..! >:l Images_zpsf13183f9
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Alright Derpy. Here we finally go..! >:l Empty Re: Alright Derpy. Here we finally go..! >:l

Post  Melody Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:01 am

YOUR PROFILES:

Alec Mate
Father & Painter
Alright Derpy. Here we finally go..! >:l Terry10

Azura Mate
Seventeen years; Daughter
Tomboy-punk rocker
Alright Derpy. Here we finally go..! >:l Animetomboy

Slate Mate
Five years
Enjoys being with his daddy
Alright Derpy. Here we finally go..! >:l Imraegtg0

Elois Remik
Wealthy & Kind; Fragile.
Alright Derpy. Here we finally go..! >:l OOoo
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Alright Derpy. Here we finally go..! >:l Empty Re: Alright Derpy. Here we finally go..! >:l

Post  Derpface Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:03 am

I feel so crappy without my characters.
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:04 am

Lolo. Silly noobette.

Are you ready for me to start?
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:05 am

siigh, bring it on...watch me fail...miserably. OTL
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:18 am

Setting: Since Vincent and Alec are friends (lolo) they're walking to the art gallery together, their children not far behind and getting to know each other more. It's a normal, Spring-feeling weather outside. They need jackets. XD

Calmly and hopefully, Vincent kept his eyes on the ground as he followed the park's path. He held his sweater closed, trying to block the small breeze that was making his shiver and chatter his teeth. He slowly slipped his hands in his pockets before looking over at his friend, a small smile on his lips. "Alec? What part of the gallery are you looking forward to seeing again?" he asked, his head tilting slightly.

Eureka giggled happily as she skipped around in her blue dress. Her white sweater was unbuttoned and it threatened to fall off her shoulders as she twirled and hopped closer to the flowers. She picked a few blue and purple ones, running over to Slate and Azura, holding them up in her small hands. "Hwey..!" she said loudly, her fat cheeks red with excitement. "Eury...wana shware!"

(I'll add Conrad once he appears in the Art gallery. XD)
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:32 am

Following along, Alec looked up towards his friend and smiled gently.
"I would like to see the "The Birth of Venus" once more. It's one of my favorites. You do not mind, Vincent?"
He then raised his hand onto his friend's chilled back, rubbing and slowly leading him towards the artwork.

Blinking, Slate turned towards Eureka, grinning his toothless mouth. He held out his hand, accepted the flowers, then offered a kiss to her rosy cheek.
"Tankie! I really like flowers! Daddy does too!"
Slate began to giggle, but was then interrupted by the scoffing of his elder sister, Azura.
"Listen, Princess." ,she turned towards Eureka, her orbs slit with indifference. "I ain't interested in your petty flowers."
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:43 am

Vincent shook his head in response, offering Alec a small grin. "I don't mind. It was actually a pretty nice painting." He shivered at the feeling of the hand on his back. Walking up the steps of the art building, Vincent turned to look at the children, more specifically Eureka. "Now, were going inside. You guy's have to whisper and not touch any of the art, understand?"

Eureka smiled brightly at Slate, giggling. Her smile faded, however, when she turned to Azura. She moved away from her and closer to Slate, holding tightly onto his shirt. Her joy now gone, Eureka looked up at her father with a pout before she dropped her flowers and ran to him, gripping onto his leg. "Pwapa...Ashwu...no take fwowers..." she sniffed, her bright blue eyes filling with tears.
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:58 am

Alec followed Vincent up the stairs of the art building, but was put to a halt due to his daughter's remark. He glared darkly, meeting the his daughters colored eyes.
"That's no way to talk towards her. She was just being nice, there is no need for rudeness."
His reply was an eye roll and a bump of the shoulder as she walked past him, proceeding to the gallery.
"Shut up, you're not the boss of me."
Alec staggered lightly, hiding his eyes under his bangs.

Slate pouted and began to pick up the abandoned flowers.
"It okay, Eury... Big sis is...sad." He once again offered a smile. "Don't listen to her! I do it all the time!"
He walked towards her, bowing his head respectfully and returned her flowers.
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:09 am

Vincent flinched at his daughter's tear-stained face. He carefully lifted her up in his arms, burying her face in his neck. "It's alright sweetheart." he cooed softly. "It's just as Slate says, she's not mad at you...she just...isn't in the mood for flowers." he said lamely. He pecked his daughter's cheek before turning to look at Alec. "Are you alright Alec? We don't...have to go anymore if you aren't up to it."

Eureka nodded sadly as her face was pressed into her fathers neck. It was warm and he smelt like cheerios, so it cheered her up, if only a little. She gave a small sniff and turned in Slate's direction. She reached for her flowers, wiggling her small fingers. "Pease....gwive Eury fwowers...she sowwy..."
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:31 am

With a feign smile, Alec turned to the entrance of the art gallery.
"I'm fine."
And with that, he walked inside the quiet building, his hands balled in a tightening fist. He was used to such an attitude, the insults, the rebellion. Ever since their mother died after giving birth to Slate, Azura was never fond of either of them, always blaming them for her death. In order to prove her point more, she also changed her hair and eye color to look less like her father, which will always make his heart tighten. Alec never noticed that his fragile hand gripped tightly onto his chest where the pain continued.

Slate stood on the tip of his toes, reaching until the crushed flowers made it in Eureka's tiny hands.
"There's no need to apologize! It isn't Eury's fault! Big sis is just a meanie!"
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:40 am

Vincent wasn't at all convinced, but nevertheless, he followed Alec inside as he held Eureka closely. He looked around absently at first, not really caring about the statues and sculptures - those things creeped the hell out of him. It wasn't until Eureka started to fidget uncomfortably in his arms did he snap out of his thoughts and stand her gently beside him. "Don't go too far, Eureka. Alright?"
"Mhm pwapa."
Vincent smiles slightly and gently rubbed Alec's back as he had done for him minutes ago. "Forget about it for now, Alec." he advised gently. "You're stressing yourself out and we've only just got here." As best as he could, Vincent gave his friend a smile. "Now how about we go see how Venus was born?"

Eureka held the crushed flowers in her hands. She pouted slightly, sad that she had 'hurt them' as she would always say. Innocently and bashfully, she looked up at Slate, moving all her flowers to one hand and holding out her now free one. "Swate....wook at pwichurs....with Eury...? Pease?"
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:54 am

"But I can't help it, Vincent... She'll always be like this to me until I move her out the house..." Alec sighed shakily, covering his face. "Nevermind...", his fake smile showing once more, waving a dismissive hand. "You're correct, I should just forget something like this...it's not like I'm not used to it."
He listened to his friend's advice and continued to the painting, admiring the pastel colors, the style of the artwork, and thought about the meaning behind it. Alec was the one who always analyzed such original work, cherishing the dead being who thought of such a piece.
I wish I am able to draw this beautifully...
The imagery of him being a successful artist brought a smile to his face, making him blindly reach for the golden frame.

Holding her free hand, Slate squeezed it tightly, hoping that Eureka will understand that he will always be by her side, accepting as many flowers as she will ever give him in his lifetime.
"Of course! What would Eury like to see?", showing his toothless grin.
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:04 pm

Vincent listened to Alec's words, but refused to comment. Instead, he followed him to the painting, glancing over his shoulder every now and then to make sure Eureka and Slate hadn't moved to far.
Once he was able to actually pay attention to the painting and notice the detail, he was able to calm down and stop worrying. He couldn't help but wonder how the original painter felt as he took his brush and dashed it across the painted woman's face, making her seem as if she'd out of the frame; or how he made her seem shy but fierce in only the way she stood and covered herself after being born. While thinking of all this, he barely had time to realize that Alec was about to touch said beauty.
"Alec, don't..!"

Conrad grabbed the man's outstretched hand, grinning in a sly manner as he turned him away from the piece of art. "And what, pray tell, are you trying to do to this wonderful piece of art?" he asked softly, his voice calm but demanding.

Eureka sniffs softly and looked around, holding tightly onto Slate's hand. She pointed a chubby finger towards a statue that was only a few steps away.
"Thwere pease."
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:20 pm

Surprise with a mixture of fear rose up in to pit of Alec's stomach, causing him to pull his hand away. He stared at the blonde, appalled by his actions.
"Excuse me, sir. I would appreciate if you do not touch me in such a way." Turning his back to the sly man, he continued to stare at the painting. "Just admiring the work and got lost within my thoughts, do not take it personally."

With his back behind Conrad, Elois glanced with such boredom.
"Conrad, there's no need to touch the guest. A verbal warning would've probably have been nice." He sighed heavily, his eyes meeting Alec's back. "We would appreciate if you don't touch the merchandise, the fabric and the materials used in this artwork is very sensitive, thus messing it up completely. Or you'll get arrested." Elois smiled with such dullness, his expression not even matching his serious care of the painting.
Alec stood with silence, ignoring the nobles.

Walking to the statue, Slate merely stared. He's never seen such a think before in his life, making his face scrunch up in wonder.
"I wonder how people made this..."
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:33 pm

Vincent sighed softly, rubbing his head. He turned his attention back to the painting, his mind wondering a little. I wonder what type of brush he used. he thought, staring. He always wondered how people came up with reasons behind painting things like this, especially about the Roman Gods. A question popped in his head, and he glanced at the nobles in the act of asking a question. He wasn't sure why, but something stopped him and he turned back to the picture, leaning lightly on the railing.

Conrad simply grinned. He gave a small shrug before leaning against the wall, a respectful amount of inches away from the painting. "Believe me, sweetheart, there is nothing personal about me and that painting." he paused, running a smooth hand through his blond hair. His crimson eyes piercing as he stared at Alec. "I'd just hate for something bad to happen to someone as cute as you simply because you 'accidentally' touched an old artifact, yes?"

"Pwapa no wike these." Eureka said innocently, staring up at the crafted stone. "Pwapa gwet scwared! Wike Eury in wightning...!" She looks up at Slate, big blue eyes full of wonder. "Swate scwared?"
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:56 pm

"Do not call me 'sweetheart.'", Alec blushes angrily, glaring his slits at the flirtation. He then scoffs. "I did not come in here to be sweet talked to and I will appreciate it if you left me alone. As a matter of fact," he held Vincent's hand and started to cruise away with frustration. "Vincent and I have some art to look at." Alec couldn't get but so far due to shorter figure standing in his way.

"Hrmph!", Azura smirk. "And you call me rude? Don't you know who he---"
"I can care less, now excuse me.", he roughly bumped past her, making her stagger more than he did.
She blinked and frown with annoyance, but her expression changed when she turned her eyes towards Conrad and Elois, bowing her head slightly. "Please excuse him, he's a nut."

The whole situation made Elois uninterested until the man actually denied the blonde. It was unusual for someone to reject someone like Conrad, but the utter fact that it occurred caused a light curve of his lips.
Serves him right, it's about time that happened.

Slate shook his head, facing the cute eyes with brave ones.
"Heck no! There's no way I'm afraid of something that can't even move! But if Eury scared, I'll protect you!"
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:17 pm

Vincent, having not had a single say in the matter, could only follow Alec quickly so he didn't land face first on the ground. "Wait...Alec..." he stopped, watching the exchange between Azura and her father. He glanced away, refusing to watch the two family members act with such malice towards one another. When they finally stopped walking, Vincent looked down at Alec, slight worry on his face.
"Is there something you want to talk about Alec? You know I'm here for you..."

Conrad blinked, ignoring Azura for the time being. Had he just been...denied? Dismissed even? The astonished look left his face and it was replaced with amusement. "Interesting..." he whispered to himself, softly.
He glanced over at Azura, smirking.
"Tell me, girl...who is that man?"

Eureka paused at that, blushing in amazement. She turned her gaze back to the statue, taking in its tall and looming figure. It wasn't until then did she realize how terrifying it looked. Quickly, she hopped behind Slate, shivering and clinging onto his shirt. "Mhm...E-Eury no w-wike...."
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:12 pm

Alec flinched. His hand slid from Vincent's and with a pang of regret, he realized how tightly he was holding his friend's hand.
"...I... I'm fine... I'm perfectly fine. You know my problems and I don't want to always come to you every time it happens...." Alec's lips curved into a very sad smile and shrugged. "You know I'm used to it..."

Azura's cheeks flushed a bright red, mesmerized by his gorgeous looks.
Uwah~ He's smiling at me...! She then blinked at the question.
"O-Oh..um...!", she stuttered. "T-That's...Alec, my dad...."
Why does he look so interested... Damn, who cares? He's one hell of a hunk~!

Elois rolled his eyes, glancing at the young lady who seems to have been caught by his looks. For as long Elois has been acquainted with the blonde, he grew bored of the many women...and males....that would fall for a man like him. He just can't believe that he can pull it off for so long and was able to not have any of his lovers meet... Elois was never sure if Conrad was lucky or a pro...

Slate blinked, averting his eyes to the statue and stared, unable to see the scariness within the immobile man.
"There's noting to be afraid of, Eury!" He smiled brightly, turning and held the small girl. "He's a pretty man that can't move!"
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:35 pm

"Even so, as your friend, I can't just watch you handle everything on your own...even if you are used to it." Vincent sighed softly, gently wrapping his arms around Alec in a friendly embrace. "When we leave, how about we all go out to eat? Or go to a karaoke place?" he suggested, almost desperate. "I just...can't stand it when you're like this..."

Conrad grinned at the newly acquired information. He was sure if he played his hand right, he would have that man like putty in his hands.
"Alright, girl," he said quickly, resting his knuckles against his hip. With his free hand he pulled out a small sheet of paper. "Give me something to write with. I have something for you."

Eureka blinked, looking up at the menacing statue. "Man....no mwove?" she inquired slowly, biting her small lips. "Swate shure?"
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:53 pm

Alec sighed shakily, cover his face with a slender hand.
"I'm not hungry...", he answered, removing his hand to face his friend with such melancholy. "But I am in the mood for a drink... Sick of being sober..."

Squealing inwardly, Azura patted her hips, searching for a writing utensil. She then turned to her purse, which was like an abyss, and had trouble finding one.
"Dammit..." she mumbled angrily, her hands shaking out of frustration.
"Ah--"
Azura gladly pulled out the item and handed it to Conrad.
"Oh, by the way, My name is Azura..."
Fidgeting and blushing more, she continued to stare at the handsome man.

Elois merely rolled his eyes and sighed, walking away from the two. He looked around, hoping to find the two men he recently met. When he saw Alec and Vincent, we quickly walked towards them, sighing softly.
"Excuse me..." facing Vincent. "I...wanted to apologize for..." Elois didn't want to dub the womanizer as his "friend". "...how that man approached you..."

Slate giggled, waving up at the statue.
"See? He doesn't blink or move~! No move!"
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:24 pm

Vincent could agree with the drinking. He looked at Alec to comment, but stopped when he saw the blonde's....friend? Taking a look at the dark haired man, Vincent took a cautious step back. "It's...alright." he responded lamely. "Is your friend always...so bold as to touch strangers like that?"

Conrad nodded absently as he took the pen from Azura. He jotted down his name and number, folded the paper and then handed it to her. "Here. Give me a call later, sweetheart." he said slyly, grinning. All he had to do was get close to this seemingly rebellious child and he'd have that man for himself. For affect, he leaned close and brushed his lips against her cheek.
"Don't leave me waiting."

Eureka looked up at said statue, timidly waving her short arm in it's direction. "Wah~!" she exclaimed. "Eury fweel pease?"
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:52 pm

Alec blinked and gazed at the man. Following his friend, he also too a step back, glaring darkly.
"You're apologizing? How strange for someone like you to admit that your kind" those words seething out of his mouth like poison. "...is in the wrong... Who knew stuck up nobles stood up for the people below them, I feel special." Alec added an extra tone of sarcasm.

With her whole face redder than a rose, Azura cupped her pecked cheek. She began to giggle gracelessly, taking the paper.
"Oh," adding a purr to her words. "I won't keep you waiting, babe~ It was the pleasure in meeting you..."

Elois bit his lip, not expecting such gloomy replies. Usually people would kiss up to him, accepting his apology for such discourtesy. Sighing, he looked towards the man to appeared who be more calm, bored if a better word, than to look in the eyes of the malicious ones.
"That man is not my friend.. I just know him enough to know what he would do next... And I'm sad to say, yes, he is very bold, but only to strangers that he's taken an interest to..."

Shaking his head, Slate pointed to the sign. "It says, 'Do not touch!' We'll get in trouble if that happens..."
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:25 am

Vincent stared, not really following what he was implying but too drained to really care. He leaned carelessly against the wall, crossing his arms dismissively. "If he's not your friend, then why hang around him?" he demanded, almost assertively. "He carelessly touched my best friend without knowing if he liked to be touched, so I'd like for him to apologize."

Conrad chuckled darkly, grabbing Azura's hand and kissing it gently. "The pleasure is all mine." he responded coolly. He let go of her hand, his grin never leaving his face. "No go back to your father, girl. I need to find my friend."

Eureka blinks and squinted at the sign, squeezing the crumpled flowers in her hand. "Eury...no twuble...pease." she said softly, looks up at Slate. She shook her head. "Eury no twouch."
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:09 am

Alec rolled his eyes, looking away from the dark haired man and faced Vincent.
"Look, I don't need nor want an apology... May we please go home...? I'm just..." his eyes grew desperate, the bags under his eyes revealed more than ever. "...tired..."

Elois sighed, believing that this situation is getting worse. He continued to stare at the man called "Vincent", nodding to his proposal.
"I understand... I'll try my best to having him apologize...but don't expect for him to make you feel any better...."
He turned away, cupping one of his hands to his mouth.
"Conrad, you mind coming over here?"

Azura giggled with more embarrassment, bowing her head and walking away from the clean-cut blonde.
"I'll speak with you later on tonight" she spoke with a seductive tone, offering a blow kiss. She proceeded to walk to her father.
"Hey, Alec. I'm ready to leave this dump..."

Laughing, Slate smiled happily and squeezed her hand.
"Is Eury ready to see something else?"
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next