Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alright Derpy. Here we finally go..! >:l

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Alright Derpy. Here we finally go..! >:l - Page 3 Empty Re: Alright Derpy. Here we finally go..! >:l

Post  Derpface Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:44 am

Alec ignored the failure that was called a "laugh" and laid sideways on the comfortable couch.
"You know me so well, Vincy~" trying to sound happy more than he could manage. He licked his copper-tasting bottom lip and rubbed his stomach.
"Your cooking is really delicious... You have to teach me some of your wisdom, Master."

Azura flinched, blushing at the mentioning of her lips locking with his gorgeous ones.
"I-I was kidding about the smoking..." she lied soothingly, hoping that he couldn't catch on. "My friends just do so around me and I guess I just got used to the scent."
Azura nodded slowly, confirming her story mentally in case the man was willing to dissect through her fib. But her thinking was interrupted by the request of meeting up with him. "Y-You...want to hear me play?! Tomorrow?!" She blinked in surprise, her grin beginning to form. "That sounds so awesome, I'll do it! Where would you like for us to meet?"

Elois blinked and gave Conrad a dissatisfied look as he sat and leaned on his couch. He rested his elbow against the arm of the expensive furniture, continue to scowl lightly at his blonde "friend."
"Do you not have anything else important to do other than inviting young ladies?", he whispered, holding his slender fingers against his temples, adding pressure to the sore areas.
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Alright Derpy. Here we finally go..! >:l - Page 3 Empty Re: Alright Derpy. Here we finally go..! >:l

Post  Melody Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:00 am

Vincent smiled slightly to himself as he grabbed the cake batter from the shelf. He poured it into a giant green bowl and added the water, eggs and everything else before blending it with the mixer (which was secretly his favorite part). Carefully pouring the batter into the metal cake pan, Vincent pulled open the oven and slid said cake inside, closing it carefully. "And now we wait," he said softly as he walked out of the kitchen. "I'll teach you all you want." he told Alec, leaning against the wall. "As long as you don't call me master around the kids."
This time, his laugh was sincere.

Conrad shook his head at Elois, giving the man a halfhearted shrug. He decided to leave the smoking comment alone and just concentrated on confirming a specific date and time. "How about..." he paused, considering inviting her over to Elois's. "...the park." he decided. "Meet me at the park in the afternoon. Can you do that?"
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:20 am

Alec laughed along with Vincent, his spirits lifting when he heard his comrade's true laughter.
"Of course~ Slate and Eureka would look at us as if we're nut jobs... More me in a sense because they both know how silly I am..."
His stomach growled loudly at the sweet aroma throughout the living room. Blushing, he covered his stomach and sat up quickly.
"My stomach is silly as well..." his eyes smiled, glancing at the raw ingredients in the oven. "You think that cake will be done in five minutes?"
Even though the tone in his voice sounded playful, his green orbs stared seriously at the glowing oven.

Azura smiled. "Oh yes, I'll be able to meet you! Guitar and everything else~"
She giggled excitedly, kicking her feet on the bouncing bed. "I'm so... I don't think you understand how happy you've made me! You actually made my night, Conrad."
His name brought a red tint to her cheeks. This was her first time saying his name.
Oh gosh... Even this man's name is purely delicious~!

Elois also shrugged, but instead with a slight aggravation and stood.
"Why do I even bother?" he sighed softly, walking towards a white flight of stairs, covered with a red carpet and decorated with golden railings. "None of your victims ever listen to me... Even I don't understand why I'm so bothered by your repeated actions..."
With that he walked upstairs to double doors, similar to the entrance, and turned the golden knob. He then continued into his large room.
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:50 am

Vincent laughed, shaking his head. "You know as well as i do that it'll take longer than five minutes." he paused, moving over and plopping on the floor in front of Alec. "But to pass the time we can play a game."

Conrad grinned, watching as Elois left him.
"Well, I do what i can." he responded, stifling a yawn. "But you should get some sleep now, Milady. It's getting late and you don't want bags under your eyes for our first date." Conrad stood, rubbing his eyes and walking up the stairs.
"Goodnight, Milady."
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:29 pm

Alec looked at his friend with interest.
"A game, you say?" he chuckled, laying himself back on the couch.
"Is this...a fuuun game~?"

Azura smiled softly, humming him agreement.
"Good night... It was nice talking with you..."
With that, she hung up and slide her cellphone on the black nightstand beside her bed. She stood, changed into a large t-shirt (known as her "pajamas"), and tucked herself under the covers.
Man..I'm going to have sweet dreams tonight...
Thinking about her Golden Prince, she closed her eyes and smiled happily.

Elois slid into his lavender silky nightwear. He then flipped open the layer of covers and buried himself beneath the last one. Resting his head against one of the world's most softest pillow, he closed his eyes.
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:46 am

Vincent seemed to think about it before answering. "It can be, if you play it right." he said honestly, looking up at Alec. He ran a hand through his hair and raised both brows. "Still want to play?"

Conrad hung up the phone and follows Elois to his room. Slowly slipping inside, he opened the drawer and stole a pair of pajama pants. "I've never wore silk pajamas before," he inquired out loud with an amused grin. Conrad pulled off his shirt and slid his phone on top of the dresser. "It's pretty comfortable."
With that said, he climbed into bed next to Elois and buried himself under the cover. "Goodnight,"
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:18 am

Nodding in amusement, Alec sat up and stared intensely at Vincent.
"Bring it on~ You're making me impatient!!"

Elois twitched and sat up with exhausted aggravation.
"You. Take off my nightwear...and get out my room! As big as this house is, you still choose to sleep in here! I hope you realize that you have your own bedroom!"
Pulling off Conrad's covers, Elois rubbed his face.
"And if you are trying to steal my clothing at least take the useless kind... You know I got the silk for a gift."
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:41 am

Vincent laughed and turned so he was in front of the small table. He reached and pulled open the drawer, pulling out a stack of cards and a circular, green table mat that he placed in the center. "Alright," he said confidently. "We're going to give strip poker a try this time."

Conrad rolled his eyes and pushed his friend backwards, laying him back down. He fixed the covers so it was over the both of them, and then grinned contently. "I'm only sleeping for a few hours anyways. By the time you wake back up, I'll be gone." he paused, snuggling against Elois's back softly. "Now sleep you. I need sleep."
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:07 am

Alec blushed.
"Huh?? E-E-Excuse me...?" he shuddered nervously, slamming his hands quiet enough to not wake up the children, but loud enough to make a statement.
"S-Since when were you into poker? STRIP poker...?! Plus, it's only you and I...! Won't that be...w-weird...??"
His faced burned with embarrassment and his slender fingers covered his reddened cheeks.

Scooting away with discomfort, he snuggled within the covers once more.
"Please don't touch me, Conrad. You know how I feel about that..."
He closed his eyes and sighed softly.
"And try not to do idiotic things during your "night out." I don't want to be your nurse."
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:24 am

Vincent rubbed his head slightly, grinning and shuffling the cards. "Since now," he answered softly, staring down at the table. "It's not strange at all since I've seen you when we were younger..." he paused, handing out the cards. "So it won't really bother me...I think." he chuckled humorlessly, looking up at his friend.
"Do you mind? we won't have to play for long."

Conrad closed his eyes, dozing off as he spoke. "It'll be fine. The most that should happen is..." he stopped, yawning softly into the comforter. "...just a few scratches. I'll be fine. No need to worry."
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:59 am

Sighing softly, Alec nodded in agreement.
"Well, that is true... I do agree on that..." He paused, blinking at the question. "Of course I don't mind~! I love playing games with you~!" He took the cards, viewing them with interest. Alec feigned a poker face, thinking that he is able outdo Vincent with his amazing hand.

Elois yawned and began to doze off. "Ah yes..." he mumbled tiredly. "These so called 'scratches' used up half of the bandages....and that was only for your arm..." His words slowly became distant. "Not....that I....care...."
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:27 am

"Good. Now we can start."
After he handed out all the cards, Vincent held his cards so he could see them, his face stuck with his usual, and permanent, small smile. "Alec," he said softly, glancing up at his friend. "You go first."

Conrad mumbled something sleepily and dozed off.
He had only slept a few hours before he was up again, sliding off the silk pajama bottoms and sliding out of Elois's bed. With a small grin on his face, Conrad slipped out the door soundlessly. He punched the code in for the garage, pushed it open and hopped onto his motorcycle; he drove off quickly and laughed to himself and he thought about what he was about to do.
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:26 am

Alec bit his lip, continuing to try a poker face. Slammed his card down with confident force and smirked.
"Beat that~!! I bet I shall win~!!"
He stuck out his tongue teasingly.

Elois sighed sleepily, undisturbed by Conrad's sudden movement. Usually, he would try to stop his friend from causing trouble upon himself, but gave up once he left anyways. Even though he would feign carelessness, Elois would be the first one to grab the bandages from the first aid box. Just one night, he wishes to at least have a full, comfortable night of sleep.
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:18 am

Vincent glanced back at the clock, making sure to keep the time of the cake before putting his hand down with a grin. "Royal flush," he said smugly, running his hands through his hair. "I win. So take off your shirt."

As he rode down the road, Conrad reached and patted his sweatpants pocket for his phone. He pulled it out and checked his messages for the address. Finding it, he made a sharp turn and killed the engine, sliding off the bike and reaching into the small bag in the back of it. He pulled out a tight black, long-sleeved shirt, slid it on and walked towards the small brown house. He crouched and peeked into the window before moving to the back. With hesitation, he jumped and grabbed the windows ledge, pulled himself up and climbed to the roof. He smirked smugly, slid on some gloves and climbed feet first into the chimney.
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:30 am

"Uuugh... Dammit..."
Alec sighed shakily as he slowly slid off his top, tossing it to the side. Covering his chest like a woman, he whined with detest.
"Really? I feel so...exposed... Why did I even agree to this anyways? You know I don't like showing anything off...!"

Slate flinched and sat up quickly, glancing around with a bit of worry. He continued to hear the noise, making him flip his bed covers from his warm legs and hopped out of bed. Opening his door slowly, making sure his father didn't know that he was awake, he made his way to another door, knocking on it gently.
"B-Big sis?"
He flinched at the low grumble on the other side of the door.
"The hell do you want, dunce? Do you know what time it is?"
"Y-Yes.." he pouted. "But I think that there a sound on the roof! DX I-I hear things!"
"I bet you do, now shut up, I'm trying to sleep."

With that, Slate frowned sadly, backing himself away from her door and continued towards Erueka's bedroom.
He knocked gently and opened the door slightly, peeking through.
"Eury? :O Are you awake?"
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:20 am

Vincent lauged softly, watching his friend with slight amusement.
"Theres nobody here but me. I've already seen you so theres no reason to get so self concious, silly." He paused, tilting his head slightly. "But if you'd like, I can take off my shirt as well?"

Conrad slowly slid himself down the chimney he was now in. He gave a slightly irritated huff when he was covered in more soot; he coughed weakly, which made him loose his balance and slip a little. He cursed under his breath, feeling the blood already sliding down his elbow. Damned flimbsy shirt. Slowly, he turns so he was head first and peeked, looking around. He heard voices, but couldn't find out what or who it was. It did sound familiar, though.

Eureka yawned sleepily, blinking heavily and rubbing her big blue eyes.
"Slate?" She mumbled sleepily. "Somethwing....wong?"
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:30 am

Alec shook his head.
"No way! It wouldn't be a fair game, you pervert...!!"
He swore his head was going to explode from all the embarrassment and anxiety.
"A-And," he fidgeted. "It doesn't matter whether you saw me before... W-We were young...and I grew...."

Slate held Eureka's hand gently, tugging her lightly.
"Please, please... I think I heard something!" he whined. "Big sis didn't listen to me, but I'm not crazy...please..."
His hands were trembling, hoping that she would realize that he would never joke about anything that deals with danger.
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:19 am

"Alright," he said softly, muffling his laughter.
"We'll go again, so try and win this time." Vincent picked up all the cards and shuffled multiple times, truely wanting his friend to beat him. He dealt the cars and looked at his hand with his usual poker face; under it wasn't a very confident face.

Conrad was about to, ush himself back up the chimney. The feeling of all the soot under his pants and in his hair made him feel icky and slimy. He was getting hot and his breathing was becoming hard to manage. With a slight struggle, he tried to turn back around so he could climb, but something was wrong. One of his wires was tangled, and when he tried to fix it, it snapped and sent him falling. With a thud he landed at the bottom of the -lucky for him- empty fire place. He groaned softly, cursing and coughing, slowly pushing himself up and panting.
He was grateful that he was covered in soot, only because he just noticed whose house he was in - who he was staring at: Alec.

Eureka whined sleepily, but still slid off her pink bed. She staggered a bit, her covers still wrapped around her legs where she was tucked in. She gave another tired yawn, and rubs her eyes. "Where....ish it Slate?" She mumbled sleepily.
"Eury no see it...."
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:37 am

Just when Alec was about to enjoy another round, he jolted at the sudden sound which turned his attention to the chimney. Stand quickly, he stared at the read eyes, filled with anger.
"Who the hell are you?!"
Balling his fist, Alec stood in a stance and held up his hands.
"You have three seconds to get the hell out of my house... If not, I will beat off the black shit that's on you..."
The green orbs widen with a dark, intimidating slit.
"Vincent..." a low growl escaped his lips. "Take the kids and hide somewhere safe...please..."

Slate shook his head and slowly lead Eureka to and down the stairs.
"I didn't see something... I heard banging... Like footsteps..."
Once they reached the bottom of the stairs, instincts like his father, he gently moved Eureka behind him.
"T-There's a baddie...!!"
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:10 am

At the sudden noise, Vincent flinched. He wasn't feeling as confident as he was before. Forgetting the cake, he nodded and quickly went to the stairs, flinching at the sight of Slate and his only child. Quickly, he scooped up Eureka in his arms and hed Slate's hand. "Come on you two," he said softly, half pulling and tugging Slate back upstairs. "We're going to let Alec handle this....he's the fighter."

Eureka flinched and gratefully hid herself behind Slate. It wasn't until she was lifted up by her father did she start to shake and tear up. "Papa..." she mumbled weakly; terrified. "Eury...no like..." she hicced softly.
"It'll be alright sweety," Vincent cooed. "Uncle Alec will protect you, alright?"
Still shaking and obviously afraid, Eureka only nodded a little. "M-mkay..."

Conrad cursed himself silently for being so careless. He was just happy that his new love interest didn't know who he was. With a heavy sigh and a cough, Conrad slowly scooted back towards the fireplace. "Well," he said softly, making his voice sound muffled a bit. Different, even. "Theres been a misunderstanding, you see." He tried. "I simply fell while trying to get elsewhere, since rooftop is the way to travel nowadays, yes?"
Somehow, Conad knew this wasn't going to end without a fight of some sort. "I could always leave, yeah? And we could all leave unharmed~"
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:22 am

"Bullshit." Alec spat. "You came here for a purpose...not as an accident... Now what do you really want?"
He began to walk closer, never losing his stance or the deadly look in his eye. That same glare was never interfered with hesitation or fear.
He smiled darkly, adding a chuckle to the mysterious man's light repel for a fight.
"I do agree with you though, seeing that you fucked up with the wrong house... It would be a better idea for you to turn tail and leave."

Slate quickly followed his Uncle Vincent, glad that he was taken away from the situation. It was rumored that his father was a street fighter, using mixed martial arts to win against competition, but never before in his life has he seen his father fight. He sometimes hopes to keep the elegant painter within his mind instead of a man punching another in the face.
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:01 am

Conrad couldn't help but think about how cute the man in front of him was when he was angry. It had even made him change his mind and step a little closer to Alec. His stance seemed casual, but he was tense and ready. It was so exciting to him, he was almost bouncing on his feet. Almost.
"Actually, I think I want to see what you've got, yeah?" He chuckled awkwardly, purposely making his voice odd and not his own. He waved his fingers. "Come on."

Vincent led Slate and Eureka to his own room, sitting his daughter on the bed before lifting Slate and sitting him next to her. "I'm sorry you two," he said softly before hugging them both. "Theres some cake coking right now. If it's good by the time Alec gets the baddie out, then I'll save you two a piece. Okay?"

Eureka sniffed, rubbing her eyes and staring at her father as she kicked her feet sadly. "M-Mkay..., she mumbled, looking down at the floor. "Eury...sweepy....sweep pease?" Her eyes started to water and she sniffed some more. "Pwetty pwease?"
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:32 am

Alec twitched with annoyance. This man was actually willing to get his assed kicked! With the wave of his opponent's finger,Alec instantly lifted his leg with such swiftness and aimed for the man's face. When it made contact,he stod back in his stance, throwing so lefts and rights at the man. He smirked as he continued to make hits.

Slate hadn't noticed that he was shivering in fear,his blue orbs widening. He terribly wanted to see his father. Who knows what could happen... His father could be injured,cut,flipped,even...
He gulped.
The blue orbs began to water and he wrapped his arms around Vincent,burying his face in his uncle's neck.
"Please..." he whispered. "Don't make him hurt daddy... I dont want daddy to hurt anymore..."
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:24 am

Conrad wasn't expecting the kick, so when it hit him in the face he was surprised. He recovered from his shock quickly thought and made sure to dodge the next few punches expertly. With a slightly aching jaw, he thought about hitting the other man, but changed his mind and instead grabbed his wrist at the next swing, twisting and turning the man around so his back was towards him with his arm behind his back. He paused, slightly unsure of how he should handle this next. He didn't want to hurt the man, but he didn't want to seem as if he knew him either.
"Oh boy," he muttered smoothly, opening an closing his mouth in a sore manner.

Vincent bit his lip an gently pushed Eureka down in bed. Kissing her forehead, he tucked her into the cover and rubbed Slate's heas softly, sitting him on the bed next to the almost sleep toddler. "just wait here Slate, your father will be fine." he said softly, kissing the small boy's forehead. "I promise you nothing bad will happen to him, okay?" As a small reassurance, he gently ruffled Slate's hair. "Don't stress. You're father as weak as you might think."
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:40 am

Wincing, Alec groaned in surprise, not expecting the man to recover from his first hit so quickly. With his hand behind his back, he struggled as roughly as he possibly could, hoping that the mysterious man would unhand him. Alec suddenly stopped.

Don't panic, Alec....Don't panic...
Thinking that, he began to inhale slowly, ending with a soft exhale, but then held his breath. He used as must strength as he could to lift the man that held him captive and flipped him over onto his back, taking a hold of his wrist and added a twist of his arm. His foot stepped onto the man's back in order to keep him immobile and he stood in that same position for seconds that felt like hours.
"What the hell are you doing here?! You never answered my question truthfully you sick bastard!!" he grit his teeth angrily.

Slate closed his eyes when the warm hand ruffled his hair, which made him giggle a bit. Opening his eyes again, he looked up at his Uncle Vincent with relief, believing every word.
"Mhm! I know Daddy is strong~!"
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next