Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alright Derpy. Here we finally go..! >:l

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Alright Derpy. Here we finally go..! >:l - Page 5 Empty Re: Alright Derpy. Here we finally go..! >:l

Post  Derpface Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:00 pm

Smiling, Alec plopped on top of the blankets. He slid his knees up with his sketch book at a distance, pencil ready and all.
"Thank you, Vincent! This bed is coooomfy~!!!"
Alec then leaned back against the couch, slowly beginning to trace a drawing. Before, he was thinking about going wildly creative, but he thought about something else. He blinked, realizing that he was drawing a head and body instead of a cake figure. The man he encountered...bothered him. Not knowing who he was and yet knowing him. The only things that pestered him were his-
"Golden eyes..."
Alec stared at the picture, amazed as to how well he drew the mystery man as if he was drawing for a criminal. Well, he was, but he didn't expect to be that amazing in his art when he had a splitting headache.
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Alright Derpy. Here we finally go..! >:l - Page 5 Empty Re: Alright Derpy. Here we finally go..! >:l

Post  Melody Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:34 pm

Vincent nodded, smiling slightly. He leaned back against the couch, watching Alec as he sketched. He found himself laying down instead of sitting up anymore. He was almost asleep, and then he heard Alec mutter something about eyes, which kind of made him worry for reasons he didn't know.
"Alec," he mumbled sleepily. "Are you okay? You should...sleep now...okay...?"
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:26 pm

"These eyes...." Alec whispered. "Why...do they feel familiar...?"
Alec bit his lips and looked up at Vincent.
"I-I...I can't. This is frustrating! I recognize this person!" He handed the sketch book to his friend. "His eyes...." A lightly bruised finger pointed onto the picture. "...this man... I think it's man that grabbed me....why would...why would he do this...?"
Alec's eye grew sad.
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:40 pm

Vincent blinked and rubbed his eyes. He took the sketchpad and stared at the sketch. He didn't really see what the problem was, but his friend seemed to be troubled enough.
"I...honestly don't know Alec." was all he could say. "Why don't you finish it first, and then see if he comes to mind?" he suggested.
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:06 pm

Nodding worryingly, Alec took the sketch book and continued to draw. The picture was then shaded in and colored completely.
"...He didn't do it to harm the children.."
He flinched and then looked up at the ceiling.
"Maybe he did this because...he wanted to get to to Azura... I am not sure why, but I saw them talking... O-Or maybe he just wanted to get to me....I don't now..." Alec ruffled his hair and sighed shakily.
"...I...This is confusing... He knows where we live now..."
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:25 pm

Vincent watched Alec with slight worry.
He rubbed his eyes and pushed himself up, going in the kitchen and filling a glass with water. Walking out the kitchen, he knelt and sat back on the makeshift bed, handing the glass to Alec. "Drink this and relax Alec," he said calmly, yawning softly.
"Maybe he likes you." he suggested, grinning slightly. "But as long as he doesn't hurt the children, you don't have to worry too much....right?"
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:47 pm

Alec took the glass and chugged down the water. Once he was finished, he pulled the cup away from his lips, setting it down beside him.
"Oh yes, what a way to confess. Break into our home, beat me up because I have a feeling that you're trying to hurt my family!"
He rubbed his face roughly and shook his head.
"You know how I feel about people like him... Men altogether... except you, Vince... I know I can trust you."
Alec looked up at Vincent and smiles slightly.
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:58 pm

Vincent rubbed his head and wrapped his arms around Alec's waist. He buried his face into his friend's hip, looking up at him. "Just don't think about it too much." he replied softly. "Theres no reason for you to stress about him. If you want...and if we can afford it...we can spend the night in a hotel, that way he can't find you. Okay?"
Vincent reached up and kissed Alec's cheek. "Now relax. You know I don't like you stressing so much." he paused, grinning. "You'll get wrinkles."
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:14 pm

Alec blushed, laying his sketch book on the side. He laid down next to Vincent, burying his face in his friend's chest.
"...No no... It's fine... We don't have money to even go to a motel. Plus, I can't bear to leave my son and your daughter with Azura... They will not be treated right..."
He looked up at Vincent, smiling sadly.
"It will be better if I face him myself. That is the right thing for me to do and hopefully he'll leave my family and I alone..."
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:19 pm

Vincent looked and made himself comfortable.
Gently, he rubbed Alec's head softly before closing his eyes in comfort.
"If you ever need help, I'll be here for you. Okay?" He sighed lightly, and felt himself dozing off. "And I'm sure he'll leave you only if you request it. But...don't be too stubborn; make sure you listen to others. Alright?"
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:47 pm

Alec nodded lightly, only hearing a few words. He was too tired and too stressed to even pay attention as to what Vincent just said.
"...mhm..." he nodded sleepily. "I wish...everyone...is kind like you...."
With that, he closed his eyes, surrendering to sleep.
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:52 am

ooc: Woot~! Morning time~!

ic: Vincent groaned sleepily and buried his face in Alec's hip. Reluctantly, he blinked his eyes open, looking towards the open curtains. He grumbled something about stupid birds and released his friend, pushing himself up and going over to the window. He took in the sight of the early morning and walked away from the window.
He went to the plain room, with their paintings, and grabbed his sketch pencil. Setting up a plain white board on his easel, Vincent calmly started to paint and hum gently.

Eureka buried her face in Slate's chest, clinging onto him tightly as she dreamed about her dad and his paintings that she loved so much. Gently, she rubbed her eyes and blinked heavily, sitting up slowly. "Uwah~" she mumbled cutely. "Sho early..." she added sleepily, looking down at the sleeping Slate.

Conrad winced as he sat up. Gently, he touched his head and let out a heavy sigh. He glanced over at Elois, laying next to him, and grinned slightly before sliding out of bed.
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:39 am

Blinking heavily, Alec sleepily watched Vincent retreat to the art room. He sat up gradually, cringing at the pain in his head.
"Hey, Vincent...?" Alec began to stand up slowly, staggering due to his fatigue legs. "Would you like for me to make breakfast?

Azura's been awake for an hour, getting herself ready for her hook up with her Golden prince. She wore a half slit shirt that showed her pierced stomach. Her black skinny jeans clenched tightly against her legs and thighs, showing more than enough. Her guitar sat by the window and she grabbed her sheet music. Hoping that no one outside of her room was able to hear her, Azura made her way our the opened entrance and jumped. When she reached the bottom, she pulled out her cellphone and called Conrad.

Slate snuggled against Eurka and opened his tired eyes slightly. He looked up at the adorable child and he smiled his usual smile.
"Good morning, Eury~!" Slate sat up and rubbed his eyes.

Elois fidgeted in his sleep, slightly disturbed due to the sudden movement. He looked up at his grinning face.
"...Where are you going....? You...look very....suspicious..." he whispered gently, no suspicion behind his voice, only sleepiness.
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:37 am

Vincent ceased his humming and peeked out the room, his sketch pencil now tucked behind his ear. "Ah, sure!" he called. "If you don't mind."
Sitting up straight, Vincent looked at his simple sketch before grabbing his paint.

Eureka looked down at Slate, smiling brightly and hugging him tightly. "Hi hi~! Eury missed Swate..!" she called out happily, rubbing her face against his cheek. "Dwid....Swate sweep good?"

Conrad looked over at his friend, shaking his head as he slowly stood and staggered over towards the door. "I'm not being suspicious at all." he said softly.
He debated or whether or not he should tell his friend where he was going; eventually he told. "I'm just going out for an hour or two," he paused, lightly rubbing his head. "so don't worry so much. Go back to sleep, okay?"
And as he spoke, he started to strip himself of the borrowed pajamas. When his phone started to buzz on the dresser, he grabbed it and flipped it open with a grin as he walked towards the bathroom. "Conrad speaking," he said coolly, grabbing a towel off the rack and flicking on the water. "how may I make your morning?"
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:11 am

Alec moderately walked to the kitchen, grabbing pots and ingredients for waffles. Sighing heavily and with the click of the stove, Alec began to mix the batter and laid it within the waffle iron.
"I hope you and the others like waffles...!" hoping his voice carried on to the art room. "It's the only thing we have until I run to the grocery store! You think we've got enough money for dinner later on tonight?"

Aruza walked away from the house, her face becoming red when the manly voice on the other line answered her call.
"You made my morning by answering... I hope you remember our date at the park. I'm supposed to play the guitar for you..." She continued to walk for a bit, inwardly smiling at the fact that someone good-looking and rich as Conrad is actually willing to befriend her.

Slate blushed softly, wrapping his arms around the small child.
"Yeah...after what happened last night, I guess I can say that I slept well... What about you Eury?"

Elois sat up slowly, combing his fingers through his smooth locks. Just when he was about the specific place where Conrad was going, that question was interrupted by the buzzing cellphone. This made him even more curious than he was before. Who would possibly call Conrad so early in the morning...usually people are still asleep or at work so they couldn't possibly have time to call anyone, especially Conrad of all people.
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melody Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:45 am

Vincent barely heard the rest o Alec's sentence, but made a noise in acknowledgment. He did, however, catch the bit about dinner and that made him stop in the middle of his painting. He bit his lip and rubbed his face, mentally beating himself for forgetting about the money for dinner.
He put a bit of spunk in his voice, hiding his inward fear of not being able to feed the children. "Of course~" he replied smoothly. "I'm going to the shop later today, so we should sell something before then."

Eureka nodded happily, smiling widely. "Eury had gwood dweams." he added, tugging lightly at her now loose, brown hair. She stared up at Slate with wide, curious bright blue eyes. "Mm...Eury...hwungwy." she stated. "Eury eat pwease?"

Conrad chuckled softly, holding the phone tightly to his ear as he hopped into the shower. "I'm glad you're so excited." he commented smoothly as he stood under the water so his back was the only thing getting wet.
"Since you'll get there before me, why don't you find us a nice spot and practice? I'm in the shower, so it'll take me a few minutes to get there." he paused, tilting his head slightly so that he could wet the other side of his head.
"Is that alright, love?"
Melody
Melody
alright, now keep going.

Back to top Go down

Post  Derpface Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:09 am

Alec began to set up the table. Placing the paper plates with the plastic forks and knives. He then grabbed the half empty bottle of syrup and cleaned out the "new" cups that were reused for the past week.
"Slate! Eureka! Azura! It's time to eat, come on downstairs!"

Azura blushed softly and giggled. She continued to walk to the public area that was gradually increasing. All the benches were taken, making Azura take the setting under the tree instead.
"Of course it is, love... Take your time, I've got all day... I'll see here, okay?"

Slate smiled brightly and slide from the bed. He lifted Eureka into his arms and carried her out of the room to downstairs.
"You know you don't have to ask to eat, cutie! Papa's calling."
He walked downstairs to the dinning room, sitting Eureka in her booster seat.

Elois tilted his head with exhaustion, he glanced at Conrad.
"What are you doing now? You seriously looked suspicious..." he spoke gently, a hit of worry in his voice. "You do not...get up so early..."
Derpface
Derpface
n00b.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5