Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just need to talk about this...

3 posters

Go down

I just need to talk about this... Empty I just need to talk about this...

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:59 am

So Yesterday (Wednesday January 29th, 2014) I went to hang out with a few friends; Chelsea, Curtis, and Austin. I see these guys everyday after school. Were all super close. We are like a tiny little family. I trust these people with just about anything. I left my house at about 5:30 that afternoon. We had a snow day so I had pretty much just been laying around the house. So when they invited me to come hang out of course I was excited. So they came by and picked me up. We sat at Arby's for a little bit and then we went to Walmart. We walked around and even played a game of hide and seek. Then we went back to Chelsea's house. We all decided we were going to spend the night. It was really no big deal. As soon as we got there we all put on these ridiculous footy pajamas. We slipped and slid around the house. We played rock band and a few board games. Lots of laughs, lots of fun. Just as it always is when we hangout. None of us ever intended to fall asleep. We just wanted to chill. We stayed up until about 6:15. Then slowly we all began to sort of drift off. Of course I was probably the first or second to fall asleep. When I awoke at a few minutes after 1 on Thursday, January 30th, 2014 it was probably the most shocking thing ever. My footy pajamas were unzipped all the way and Austin's hands were in my panties. Not just resting in them, he was legitimately fingering me. He had also taken his dick out and had my hand resting on it. While I was asleep. I don't know how long he had been doing it or what all he had been doing. The first thing I did was ask him what the fuck he thought he was doing. To this he offered no response. So I zipped up my footy pajamas and went downstairs where I found Curtis. I never said a damn word about what had just happened. For the rest of the day we all sat in the kitchen and played magic. I just sat there.

I told Kenny of course and my three closest friends that were available, Dani, Shelton, and Emily. Emily and Dani both think I should tell my mom or at least a counselor. I am pretty much refusing to tell my mom... I have though currently agreed to talk to Mrs. Merritt... Dani is going to go with me up there monday... I don't know how I am going to be able to tell her. The words can barely escape my mouth without me crying. I feel guilty about telling... It will literally ruin Austin's life. But they think it will be best in the long run. I do have the weekend to think about it I suppose... I just really needed to get it off my chest...

Last edited by WalrusFaces (Layla) on Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

I just need to talk about this... Empty Re: I just need to talk about this...

Post  Fennec Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:50 am

I don't even know how to begin to say how disgusting that is. I kind of want to say 'knife him' and then I want to sprint to NC and pound him into the ground while simultaneously patting your head and giving you love. .-.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  WalrusFaces (Layla) Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:57 pm

Thanks Lizzi...

So heres an update:
I told my mom.. She wasn't mad at all... She got really upset though. Not with me of course. She has pretty much been super careful with me. I just kind of wish I could forget it... I can't sleep at all at night... It isnt really the going to sleep that bothers me... It's the waking up... And I still dont know what Im going to do about it...
WalrusFaces (Layla)
WalrusFaces (Layla)
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Taylor Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:13 am

Oh God, I'm so sorry that is disgusting. Please don't worry about how you telling people will affect Austin because what he did was wrong and gross and he shouldn't get away with that. It's like when young boys are tried for rape on the news they all say what promising lives they had, and how it's a shame they're getting sent away but they're missing the entire point that they sexually assaulted someone! It's a horrible, horrible thing I can't imagine what you're going through. I hope you're okay and if you need someone to talk to you can always message me. Stay strong! <3
Taylor
Taylor
alright, now keep going.

http://scarlett-johennessy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down