Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change Is a Good Thing...Right?

Go down

Change Is a Good Thing...Right? Empty Change Is a Good Thing...Right?

Post  eva_strange Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:04 am

Change
Change yourself
Your situation...
Change anything you like.
Anything at all.
But you cannot change us...we are absolute; we are firm, unbreakable...
Endless.
We are Matsuhi.
Attempt to change us and--
You will die

There is an elite, a group of people that rule over the small city in which we live -- and are not allowed to leave. They encourage change, any kind of change; give rewards for lifestyle, personality, clique, and appearance -- anything at all. A world that's constantly changing is simpler to control than one that is set and strong.

Rules:
You should seriously know these by now. The only one I feel the need to point out is: if your character has "changed" in a way relevant to their appearance, provide before and after pictures.

Misahou
Misahou is 17 years.
I am dead.smoker.killer.ofmyself.mute.silent.cutter.butofyounotme.happy.amireally.
My name is Misahou; now get away from me unless you want some cigarette smoke in your eyes.
Fine. Fine! Be that way. Yeah, I changed, and I'm sitting on a pretty penny cos if it too. But you wanna know why I changed? Not because I wanted the money, but because I didn't want to be myself any longer. I thought that changing would do away with it but I still want to--
Before
Change Is a Good Thing...Right? Anickyplant
Present
Change Is a Good Thing...Right? Evil-1

Kendall
Kendall is 18
I haven't changed, and I don't intend to. I'll steal before I'll change who I am just for some petty cash and the amusement of my slave drivers.
Then again, with little Nirvana growing sicker every day, I might be forced to…oh, I don’t know. I need to money, but she doesn’t want me to change any more than I do…I might have to though. For her, my little sister, I will.
But never, ever for them. For them, I’ll do something much worse.
Change Is a Good Thing...Right? Anime_boy_fav6

Nirvana
Nirvana is 14
I am Nirvana and…ugh… -coughs- I am sickly.
My mother named me Nirvana when I was born after the Buddhist belief. Ironically, I am currently a devout Christian. What are the odds?
Mom always taught us to never change for anybody, and I guess sometimes we take it to the extreme. But the only way Kendall and I can resist the terrible Matsuhi is to not change…but it’s caused so many problems…
Kendall doesn’t talk much anymore, and I don’t know why. It scares me a little. But I have my own secrets, too…that are even worse than his, I imagine.
Change Is a Good Thing...Right? Anime_Girl

I’m a member of the lovely Matsuhi, and my name is Nathan, looove.
Nathan is 17
Don’t hate, appreciate!
I’m a member of Matsuhi, yeah. This has its perks. And honestly, we provide safety and security while allowing and encouraging change and growth. What’s not to love?
Anyway. Other than my fun little Matsuhi escapades, I also like to play around with the girls. Being a member of the Matsuhi is either a huge turn on or a huge turn off I’ve found. Haha!
Some call me immature, which I guess is right. I dunno… I don’t wanna be serious. I can’t…I can’t remember why, though.
Change Is a Good Thing...Right? R0343834-2
eva_strange
eva_strange
n00b.

http://trainxeve-fan.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down