Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives

2 posters

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next

Go down

this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives - Page 9 Empty Re: this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives

Post  babydoll16508 Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:46 am

"Ahh."I yell as he grabs my arm."Get the fuck off of me, dude!"I take a deep breath,"Leave me alone."I say, star bolts coming out of my eyes and hands. I throw a star bolt at him from my hand, trying to get away. I start to cut a whole through the walls with my eyes.

I see, haha.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives - Page 9 Empty Re: this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives

Post  Dragoono Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:59 am

"strong rays of light or is it pure energy?" heath runs around fixing hole in the drakness, and setting the place aflame

i see a hole and jump at it makeing my body chagne into a snake and when im throughi chagne back but stay a dark toen to hide from everyone, and everything for now, i have to find Arie, not some demon, i think to myself watching a wolf run around
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:02 am

I start to cough from the smoke, and my eyes start to blur. I hold up my hand, using some of the energy to see.I continue to cough. The smoke makes it hard for me to concentrate on making a whole in the wall big enough for me to go through but I try.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:07 am

heath chagnes to human and stands behind the girl "im finished playing, heres the question, anwser correctly and you will live" he says his body turning ghost like, "will you join my little team of villians?"

i hear heaths questions and see you, i chagne into a shadow and walk along the wall, i gget close to you and wait for the right moment

heath raises his right hand its was on fire, the fire chaning into a sword
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:11 am

I gasp, hearing what Heath says, and from the lack of oxygen in the air.I turn my head to see a blade.She had to think quick but it was hard.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:17 am

i slip onto the flor and rise up back to normal, "never" my eyes turn slits, and i swing my hand at him, my arms already hardening to metal, and sharpening. "now leave her alone!"

heath started clashign with the guy who came out of the shadows " you have a simmiler ability to me" he smile " you must join me!" heath lunged at him eyes full of greed,

"i said never!" i cut him sword in half and kick him into the wall, i caved in on itself and dissapeared altogether,

heath vanished with his evil cloak, he reappeared in his old homes attic, a large number of cuts on his body, and a few broken ribs. they all started to heal, but they still hurt horribly
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:21 am

I start to choke on the air. "Can you get me out of here please?"I ask you, not being able to see.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:24 am

"hold on tight" i put you on my back, and run out of there quickly

heath past out on a old matress
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:28 am

I wrap my arms around your neck, tight. I start to cough more as we are in the building and as we leave.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:31 am

i start to think that i should get you to the hospital then frownd, we just left the hospital, i lay you carfull on a park bench, "you okay?"
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:35 am

I cough a few more times, trying to catch my breath,"Yeah." I look at my skin witch is covered in ash.I cough a few more times,"Can you believe that?"
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:43 am

i just sit there for a few seconds "yea," i look at you "i think i can belive it, cuase theres not much i cant belive" i look back " i gotta go be a hero" i kiss you then jogg back to the hospital "wait there for me" after leaveing you i see Mr mood ring running towards me

"ill help, me not want to be bad" he said like a child

"algiht, you carry as many people to the park as you can, and be gentle you may be made of rock but that dosent mean you cant be soft" he sets himself to work and i start putting out the fires by making water spray from my fingertips

brb dishes need doing
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:49 am

OOC: Okay.

IC: "True, but I mean, it's so surreal."I mumbled. I nod and then wrap my arms around my legs, watching you run off. I sigh and then cough.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:10 am

back

i stop all the fires in about a hour and surpirisngly mr stone(the names stone, mood stone XD), as i decided to call him, got everyone out saftly, the local athorities tryed to question us but we got back to the park quickly, i start looking for you in the mass of people

mood followed drake, not much he could do at rthe moment, all he did wa hide his stone power and learned a few words

Mood stone
not much intelligents, tons of heartthis kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives - Page 9 Thumbn10
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:14 am

At first, I call the other hospital a couple miles away so they can come get these sick and dying people.In the mess of all this, I even see my parents, but don't cry. The other hospital starts taking the people in so I sit on the bench, my arms around my legs, head on my knees.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:18 am

i run to you and slowly put my arms around you "everyones safe, and the fires didnt do much damage," i say sure of my self

mood just wlked up to us "me tired, need sleep"

"when we get home mood, ill get you a room ready later, just be good for now" as i say good his eyes turn blue

"happy mood is a good mood" he smiles

"yes it is" i say smileing
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:20 am

I nod, laying my head on your shoulder,"Okay.That's good."I sigh,"Who's he?"I asked quietly.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:30 am

"he's a freind, heath made him, but he isnt a bad guy, he is a good guy" mood smiles waiting "hes not to sharp, and could be put to some use" i say "lets go, those cops wanna talk to us and i dont wanna deal with them jsut yet" i stand

moods eyes turn yellow "danger somewhere"

"where" i turn my hand sharpening, turns out a sharp hand is better than a sowrd

"danger" mood points to a man in a trench coat,

the man suddenly grabbed one of the hospital patiants and ran

"get him mood, dont hurt that woman but the guy needs dealt with" mood suddenly runs at him and hits the bakc of his head with a bright yellow rock that was his fist, he caught the oldish woman and helped her back to the path, the man wasnt moving. he was out cold, two cops ran at him and mood hurried towards us

"leave?" he said briskly

"yea lets go" i look at you takeing your hand "cars this way"
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:33 am

I nod,"Okay, that's nice."I yawn, beyond exhausted."Okay,let's."I mumble lowly.I sigh, watching the trench coat guy ordeal. "Okay."I hold on to your hand, following behind you.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:36 am

as we get to the car i open the door and let mood in, he gets in the bakc and looks lik he fell asleep, i let you in and then drive off "you wanna go home?" i ask not sure where i should take you, much less leave you alone

mood surpisingly doesnt snore, he rubbles slightly, but quietly
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:38 am

"I-I don't know."I mumbled quietly.I sigh,"I don't want to be alone,truthfully."I frown.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:43 am

"movie night?' i chuckle " i got netflix," i offer, "any how i dont think you parents would like me making the inside of your house into a energy sheild" i stop and think " can you move your power like that?" i ask curiously.
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:46 am

"Sure."I say, smiling a little."It's not like they can really care now....There in the hospital, remember?"I sigh and then think for a moment,"I don't know. Maybe....I can try though."
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:50 am

"jsut to be sure" i say, then i park and look at you, "well figure it out later right now we gotta wake up a pile of rocks

as if on cue, mood sat up with green eyes, "serinety, peace, we will be safe tongiht"

"good" i open you door, "common, ill let you get the girlliest chick movie you want" i smile
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:54 am

I sigh,"Alright."I smile a little,"I like him."I laugh and the I get out of the car,"Who said I like girlie chick movies, huh?"
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next