Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives

2 posters

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next

Go down

this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives - Page 8 Empty Re: this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives

Post  Dragoono Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:52 am

"i know, ive seen alot of movies, if you've gots lazer eyes grab some sun glasses" i look into your eyes "i think you wont need them all the time, or my hair would be fired right about now" i smile
Dragoono
Dragoono
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives - Page 8 Empty Re: this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives

Post  babydoll16508 Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:55 am

I smile a little,"I don't know how it works though....My eyes could just like go off."I say, looking at you.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:12 am

"emotion?" i guess "maybe your emotions could trigger it"
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:00 am

I shake my head,"I- I really don't know."I sigh and then shrug,"We'll have to figure it though."
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:12 am

"one thing i think we got figured out" i tkae your hand in minewith a big smile "which will make the rest easyier to do," i luagh then feel my phone vibrate i check it and its a text " warning there is a rouge vigliatie cuasing mass choas in your local area" i read aloud " great drama just as we start to get powers" i sigh like a nerd "dont we get to learn how to use our powers before we fight crazy people?!" i look at my phone "at least the earthquake didnt affect cell recepition" i smack it closed wiht a sigh

heath vonderlust
normal guy, till i got a kool ability to mess with atoms and change them around
im normal but ima bad bad kid and i dont like normal people either get out of my way or follow in my track of fire
this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives - Page 8 Evil10
i may be able to fight with anything that has a base in atoms(everything) but i love fighting as a black flaming wolf, i have a thing for fyre adn for wolves
this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives - Page 8 Flame_10
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:19 am

I smile a soft smile,"Okay. "My eyes become big,"What the hell are you talking about? Fighting crazy people?!?! I don't think so."I say stubbornly.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:24 am

i wink "only a joke" i luahg " sorta, what kinda of people would we be not to share these gifts" i luagh " and i am soo not lettign anybody fight you" i luagh " they mgiht die"

heath hid in a stolen truck, well it was stolen but it now looks totally differnt, and its a car now. he made it drive itself to a parking lot and tinted the windows pitch black, he changed the floor to a soft matress, he needed sleep and the car would sett a alram to wake him if anyone one tryed to mess with it.
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:38 am

"Okay..."I say not really caring."SANE PEOPLE!!!!" I say shaking my head in disgrace."I'm not fighting anyone. Nu -uh. Nope."
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:47 am

i smile at you. after a while i start to giggle "who said you HAD to, ill do it, not like i have anything else to do besides read books" i wink, i think of the glass cube i make it levitate and show a image inside, it starts movie and producing sound _)"local new stations have not yet comfirmed the ideity of the attacker but have rescued the victumes and they are in intense care as wee speak, no deaths have been comfirmed yet"(_ '"sounds sketchy" i say kinda worrily
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:52 am

I shake my head,"Yeah, right.you're an idiot." I look at the screen and frown,"It sounds bad."
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:00 pm

i yawn "crap" i check the time "agh 9 already," i look at you "ill see you tommrow, im sure your parents will be back soon and i have to feed terrie, hes big so he needs food" i lean forward and kiss you lightly " night"
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:07 pm

I laugh,"Alright. I'll see you tomorrow then." I smile, locking up my house. About an half and hour later I gt a call from the hospital saying my parents were one of the people affected by Heath.
Oh my God, I text you.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:10 pm

whats wrong, i text back after feeding terror, i grab a soda and sit down on my sofa ready for anything, ten glass cubes flying around three of them on newchannels, the rest flicking though internet blogs about the sudden chagnes in town
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:12 am

I start to slide on my shoes.
Will you come back please? I need a ride to my hospital....My parents were two of that Heath guy's victoms.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:54 am

wow the day really isnt dont with us, im already on my way, be ready to jump in i text back already seeing your house, lucky me i kept the car keys handy i smirk but i didnt expect this i slow to a sto in from of your house and open the pasnger side door.

heath sleeps undisturbed
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:44 am

Ok.
I reply and then walk out my house, locking up the doors. I sigh, the insurance cards in my pocket. I hop into your car."Hello again."I say sadly.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:44 pm

"hey" i drive off to the hospital "did you hear whats all wrong?"

heath woke up a loud bang, the car started to wail and lights started to flash, some retard had tried to break in, i quickly make a escape rot into the sewers from the bottom of the car, i close it up and carefully make my way trouhgt the sewers, not sure where ill end up, i know ill need a bath though
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:31 am

I shake my head, no, frowning."No, they wouldn't tell me anything."
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:52 am

as i drive i cheated useing my power to turn the lights green before i got to them, i slowed to a stop at the entreance, "hurry on in, ill be in after i park" i squeeze your hand and kiss your cheek, "hurry" i dont say anymore and spot a site to park.

heath made a hole over his head, the atoms in the rock littlery becoming air within secomds, he climbed up and looked at the high building in front of him "the hospital," he cocked his head in curiousity, "i have a feeling i should say hi to somebody, " he breathes in deeply "somebody with a power" his eyes glow green and he forces his body to be coverd in blakck spandex little corny, but a villan gots to have a hero to fight one way or another he luaghs and he changes his musscels to be a little stonger and he jumps like a gresshopper to the roof
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:44 pm

I nod,"Okay." I say, letting go off your hand and walking quickly into the hospital."Hi, I'm here to see Michael and Teresa Phillps."I tell the receptionist."I'm there daughter."

"Alrighty." The receptionist says, looking through her computer to find the room and the floor they are in.She frowns,"I'm sorry, but they're in Intensive Care right now and you can't see them.I'll call a doctor down to come talk to you and take you up.Have a seat over there, please."

Feeling defeated, I walk over and take a seat, resting my head in my hands.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:44 pm

heath made his way through the hospital, of course he could walk freely here, many people dont watch news untill they know who ever their here to see is alright. as he gets to to bottom floor hes almost disipointed, he didnt fin anyone with a power, then he started to walk out of the recpeetion office when he saw a girl, and felt her power "you," he said plainly "you have a speacial power dont you" he grinned devilishly,

i have a bad feeling, i think to myself and hurry up and park and walk back almost half jogging.
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:52 pm

I look up, shocked, not really sure who the person is, or why he's talking to me,"Wha-what are you talking about?"I asked confused.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:44 am

heath starts to sit on the air and a white smoke forms a chair and then solidfies "you know what im talking about, now what is it" his eys like dagger he stared at the girl "tell me, or ill make you tell me"

get stoped by a bunch of bikers who start fighting each other "move!" i change the bikes into dogs and cats and they run off. the bikers look at me and then start to converge on me

"what'd you do to our rides'?" the hairyest one get in my face

"same thing ill do to you if you dont move" i respond feeling mad for some reason

"oh yeah" he luaghs, he obviously dwarfed me, him and his gang of hairy smell bikers were all big "well we'll just have to see about that" the five of them luagh and seemed to turn to stones

"why dont you just hold still for us" one who looked a lot like black onyx rock. next to him was a red granite guy, then two gray ash rocks i belived to be tuff possiple tufa rock. the hairiest guy was a gem he was diamond like. the last guy just kept changing trought every kind of rock

"how about i dont" i make a cube of glass and shape it into a staff. it slowly turns to a hardend metal staff, light but solid.

"alright you were warned" the onyx guy and the gray guys jusmped at me with surprising aglity. i mean damn for huge piles of rock they moved fast. the onyx guy swung at my head, i ducked and triped him and clothlined teh to gray ash guys.

"damnit" grunted the oynx man. the gray guy had fallen apart from the hit of the staff. and had piled on him, the gray ash rocks were left down on the onyx guy and they didnt look like they were gonna get up just yet. i faced the two gem guys, the diamond looked scared, the changing guy looked bored.

the diamond guy pointed his hand at me and shot a dimaond bullet, i droped the staff and it blew into smoke, it rised and formed a wall. the somke kept risign a little above my head then i pushed it down onto the dimond guy and heard a loud thud and saw a few red diamonds slide away from him, the wall turned to smoke again and swifted away. the diamond guy didnt look like he was comming up either. the onyx guy shoved his way up out of the ash guys, they littelry fell apart. the ever changeing guy had changed back and i got a look at him while he started pushing the ash guys into a pile, he wasnt hairy, he looked like he should be a rock star not a biker

"hey what are you guys" i say to him as the onyx guy walks past me and pushes the diamond guys body into the ashrock pile.

"we are distraction," he said

"distraction?" i ask

"yes a distraction for you, ya moron. heath made us from stolen jewlery" the onyx guy said "mr mood ring over there isnt too good with his words"

"why are you distracting me, and heath cna make things like i can?" i ask stuned

"no he uses atoms to make things. i dont know what you do to make things"

"i use my mind to bend and change" i respond quickly

"well only one of us will live, so make your choice and strike us down" the onyx one said and bared his neck. pick up a rock from the diamond guy and make it fly into his neck and the rock pile floats up and cpmpresses into a shiny rock and falls to the floor. Mr mood ring picks up the rock and runs off.

i watch him run off and continue on my way
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:35 am

OOC: WTF????? Really, that long of reply....You must have your keyboard.

IC: "I don't know what you're talking about."I say,"Leave me alone,"I say, getting up, about to leave and walk away.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:37 am

heath grabs her "leaving so soon?" the room gets dark and all exits close off " but we just started getting to know eachother" heath tosses you back "show me you power, i was gonna be nice but youve made me mad" heath crouches down and compusts in black flames, and changes into a demon wolf "fight for your life" he runs at her

i hear screams and run jumping over cars, makeing a path to the lobby, i reach the door and see only black, i push and punch but cant break through. "ARIE!!" i yell at it

actly no i got reallly bored when i was on then forgot wat i was doing, lol
i started a book in writers corrner about this rp, so i just kind added it thinking it was that, but itll work in this too lol
i do have my keyborad but i also am on a labtop, not mine, but i get to use it when i wanna, and when its free, lol
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next