Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives

2 posters

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Go down

this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives - Page 5 Empty Re: this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives

Post  babydoll16508 Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:08 pm

I nod,"Yeah, that's ood."I frown,"I-I think so."I make a face of pain, the ears causing my ear drums to pound. "I-I-I don't know."I stutter holding onto you a little and closing my eyes."Holy crap."

Gtg
babydoll16508
babydoll16508
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives - Page 5 Empty Re: this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives

Post  Dragoono Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:14 pm

i put one arm around you and use the other to hold us frim in the door frame. "i wish i could change this," i felt theheat again and realized it must be somthing usefull "just make it stop!" i shout at nothing in particular. suddenly i feel arelease of the hat, just a tiny amount, btu as it released everything stoped, i even felt my heart stop for a split second, " i just stay stalk still quiet, waiting for the after shock, " any second there should be after shocks, im suprised nothing broke" i wishper
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:21 pm

LateRz!
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:20 pm

I close my eyes, trying to make the world around us go away. My eyes are still closed until it stops,"What the hell?"I nod,"Yeah, there should be."
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:00 am

i stand still and hold u carefully "you alright?" i ask
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am

I nod and then slowly let go of you. I run my fingers through my hair, pulling it back,"Yeah, I think."
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:07 am

reluctantly i let go "some day eh?" i say little red from holding you even thought it didnt last long

brb getting wireless keyboard i on wii XD
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:22 am

XC i cant find it
anyway it late night XD
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:51 am

I smile softly,"Yeah.It's been one hellauv day."I chuckle quietly, seeing how you were slightly red.

I see.Well that's okay.I really would've actually been on and responding besides I forgot to log out and when i realized i was still logged on my mom took the computer from me and that's when you were still online.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:47 am

i look out the window "common lets get out side where we wont be possibley crushed by this ginormic inn." i grab you hand and quickly make my way out side i let go of your hand on the porch and look around amazed. i saw a cloud about a foot balls feaild lenght away fromthe ground, "what the" i run down the street and notice i was going down hill, i stoped turned and saw that the whole town was unharmed, but the whole structure of the earth was forced up, i thought of what this could do the the weather, it was already bad so could it get better? worse? deadly? i stoped thinking about it and ran back to my yard, "hey let me drive you to your place so you can check your place out" i say pullign my keys out of my pocket

XD
i love this keyboard
XD
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:31 am

"Yeah, so we can get crushed my ginormic tree."I say, loading my sentence with sarcasm as I follow you out the inn."Holy shazbots."I say, looking at the large slope in the ground.My eyes start to have a slight burning sensation and my hands tingle.I blink a few times trying to shake the feeling off, and move my fingers around until is goes away a little,"Uh- okay then thanks."

Haha, I see.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:09 pm

"lets go" i jump in my car and unlock the other door

yup ^.^

not much i can do here lol
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:32 am

I nod and get into the car and buckle up, not quite sure of your driving abilities.

that's okay.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:13 am

i back the car out and drive looking around the neighboorhood amazing that this kinda looked right, like it was supposed to be this way "dose this look tlike it should be this way, i mean, it kinda feels like this is more like home than when it was flat land," i say driveing a little fasster and slowing to a stop at your house
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:21 am

I frown and shrug,"I don't know....It looks interesting to say the least"I look out the windo until we get to my house,"Woah."I say. My house appears as if it's gotten wider, but fits perfectly nonetheless.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:34 am

i feel a surge of power and then hear my stomach rumble, "its not another earth quake" i giggle " im staving, what you want to eat, we can also look around town see what else has changed" i say thinking of what would be good to munch on
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:37 am

I laugh softly,"Hungary much?"I smile,"Uh, sure. Let's stop at a Mcdonald's or something."I shrug,"Why not.We gots nothin better to do."
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:52 am

i drive to down town which seems to have been chagned to up town now that it was almost a complete drvie up, "al right so McyDs? or do you want somthing else, dosent matter to me, i was thinking of either chinnesee or tacos" i chuckle "or anything with chicken" i luagh turning on ot mainstreet
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:56 am

I laugh softly,"Okay, tacos then....I don't really care for Chineese that much."I scrunch my nose like earlier,"I don't know why."I laugh,"The town seems and feel backwards.Like everythings been reveresed....All the tall skinny buildings look fat and short and vice versa."
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:06 am

i turn into a taco place and order a chicken burrito "what do you wish for?" i ask turning and looking at you " cute" i say lightly luahging "yea they are kinda awkwardly backwards, buti like it, kinda make it look more like a bgi city rather a small town,"
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:11 am

"Hmmm, I want a cheese casadia."I say.I roll my eyes but smile nonetheless,"Thanks, I think."I laugh softly,"Yeah, really.....It just looks odd, but in an amusing sort of way."
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:14 am

i smile at you "dork" i get our food hand you the bag and drive around aimlessly
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:19 am

I shrug it off,"Yeah."I take the bag and set it in my lap.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:25 am

i stop at the park, a little more hills, and a good falt area that looked good and smooth, "lets eat here" i park teh car and walk out and run over to the tables sweeping the leaves off and then easiley moving it into a bit of shade "thats better" i luagh " there was too much light over there "
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:29 am

"Okay."I smile and step out of the car and walk over to the table."What's wrong with light?"I tease softly, sitting down and setting the bag off food onto the table.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next