Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives

2 posters

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next

Go down

this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives - Page 14 Empty Re: this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives

Post  babydoll16508 Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:32 pm

OOC: okay, the whole shirt ripping off, wings coming out of you back just reminded me of the third X-Men movie, they guy with the wings. haha

IC: I move quickly out of the way so i don't get hit. my hands are still glowing but my eyes are back to normal for now.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives - Page 14 Empty Re: this kind of thing never happens in normal peoples lives

Post  Dragoono Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:40 pm

lol kool

i fold my wing in tight and turn in the ari then flare them, "quick, nice" i inhale deeply then blow a blast of fire towards you.
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:46 pm

I decide to try making a shield since the worst that could happen is me getting severely burnt. I put both hands close together, thinking about connecting the plasma star bolts, and then making it big enough to cover me. When the fire comes, it bounces off and back towards you.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:52 pm

i let the fire burn me and my skin burns into scales, "dragons rule" i lash my arms at you, claws growing from my hands "lazors drool" i smile slashing at you

mood colapses tired, adn shrinking down to normal, "im done" he looks at the clone

"thats fine, go cool off, i need the rest of my power to keep up with her" the clone turns into glas then wind and flows into the real me

"i feel better now," my eyes turn to slits and i feel a rush of power
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:34 am

"Holy crap."I mumbled, and then block you easily with my hands. After a few times, I fly over you and then once I'm behind you my eyes start to glow green again.The star bolts go right into you back.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:19 am

i feel the bolts hit me and i drop a couple of feet before i start to heal, slowly if i hadnt started to heal when they hit me they would of gone straight through me "not easy fighting someone who can heal is it" i start to loose color "or a cameleon" i blend into the sky and fly aroundand finish healing What a Face
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:21 am

I bit my lip, thinking.I was going to comment when my pocket starts to buzz and my sister's ring tone starts to ring.I stop paying attention to you, taking my phone out of my pocket, sinking down until my feet are on the ground,"Hello?"I say quietly.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:00 am

i luagh and land as well and start to change back to normal

mood heads to the bathrooms

Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:01 am

heath woke up and grunted
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:32 pm

"What?"I roll my eyes,"Emilee, Emilee,Emilee relax. Everything's fine.I'm fine."I sigh,"Oh my God, your not our mother.I'm at a friend's house, just calm down."I sigh again,"Fine, fine, fine, I'll be there soon."I groan, plopping down on the ground."That was my older sister.....Stupid pregnant people."
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:18 am

i luagh and walk over to you, "sounds like a little trip into town" i smile, " ill get the car, you go clean up," i lean downa and kiss you, "your a little sweaty" i tease and head for the car

mood stretchs and walks over to Arie, "so shes going crazy over the big heath problem? or is she near her due date for the baby" mood sits next to you

heath starts a black fire and steps into it, he appears in adepartment store, and looks around, no one noticed the black fire that he steped out of. he walked over to the eletronic department. he made it seem like he had a walletn and pulled it out of hi pocket, it pulled out of thin air, quickly being made into a woren out leather wallet. he opened it and watched a couple hundred dollar bills formed, he smiled and walked over to the counter and got the attention of the clerk

"whats up, how can i help you" a tall guy with a nose pirceing and a bored look on his face

"i know you know a whole lot about computers, now i dont care much for price, but get me the best computer out there, i dont care if you have to speacail order it, get it ill buy it" heath says

"uh," the young man looked stuned, "ill get right on that, the best computer out there would be the 2011 super processor, 400gb memory, 13 gb ram, pentinium core, custom video/aduio cards, and last bit is a killer" he sighed " its base value is 5,000,000"

"well get it, also all the best protection software." heath walks away and burst into flames and appears back home and waits, guessing itll take a couple of days for him to get everything done
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:08 am

I nod and then sigh,"Yeah, it is."I shake my head,"Yeah,sure right."I say sarcastically. I smile at Mood,"Um, I think her due date is in five weeks...She just found out our parents are in the hospital, they were on the news, now she is all upset."

OOC: you know I know shit about computers so all that stuff meant nothing to me.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:40 am

ooc i know alot about computers too, i know it meant nothing at all, lol, i didnt wanna have to look up all that stuff, so i jsut did that lol

mood smiled "well she just wants you near her cuase shes worried about your parents." his eyes turned oragne, "youll see, you need her as much as she needs you at the moment" mood runs after drake

i stop the car for mood to jump into the back and i pull onto the feild next to you "your majesty your chairoit and company await" i say getting out and len on the roof of my car
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:34 pm

OOC: haha you took that wrong...i meant i don't know anything about computers and so that meant nothing to me....but i see.

I scoff again,"Yeah, sure."I tilt my head at you,"Okay, sure Mood."I laugh standing."You're a dork."I say, getting into the car.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:35 am

mood smiles from the back seat "hurry, up im getting hungry!" he smiles

"ill grab you food in a bit lilbro" i look back to you takes on to kno two"i luagh
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:51 am

I scoff teasingly,"Yeah, right." I say laughing.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:00 am

"lets go love give me directions to yoru sisters place," i drive to the big gates and back onto the road
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:05 am

"She lives on Parcley Road."I tell you.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:27 pm

heath flames back into the eletronics department "hey skippy did you get my computer?"

the teen looked up "well if it isnt Mr heath" he smiled "ill get it tommrow, maybe today, but ill have to have cash"

Heath snaped and a big black breif case started growing from thin air. "heres the money" he points at the boy "now be a good boy and get my fucking computer" the boys forehead starts turning black then a tattoo of a wolf on fire appears on his head, "and bring it home would you IGOR?"

"yes sir, itll be in your hands in" he checks the time "6-8 hours from now,"IGOR said his body starting to frim out and turn a ghostly white. His body temprature starts to drop and he freeze. "cold" IGOR said his breath like smoke

"very, now make it half that time"heath flames back to his basement and starts makeing a underground hideout, every super villian needed to have minions and a secret lair.
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:38 pm

i look at you "alrighty" i say and before stoping at your sisters i pick mood up a kids meal and us drinks. after the drive trough i quickly head to your sisters

mood looks at a toy of a stone man from some movie, his eye turn red then sky blue, "this guy, what movie did he come from"

i pull on to your sisters street "dunno, rent it for ya later" i say absentmindly

"kay'" mood said, he was starting to feel like a kid, esspecially, one with a awesome rich older brother with amazing powers "and other movies too right?"

"i promis" i say and smile at him while i park "its gonna be a movie night"
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:40 pm

I nod.I laugh softly at Mood and your conversation."We're here."I sigh, getting out of the car.I go and knock on the door,"Emilee it's me."

A girl came out of the door,Emilee.For the most part we both look a like, we have the same eye color,green, and hair color, besides her hair is longer with black streaks in it. She's an inch or two taller than me also, but her most prominent feature that makes us look different is her huge pregnant belly.

"Oh, Arie, what took you so long?You've had me worried sick.Why didn't you call to tell me our parents were in the hospital?And who are they?"Emilee asked, more like interrogated in the door frame.

I roll my eyes,"I wasn't exactly in the city, I was more in the country and we stopped for food."I retort, "And because I thought the hospital would have contacted you, also."I sigh, rolling my eyes again,"And that's Drake, and his little brother....We all just call him Mood."I tell her,not sure if I wanted to introduce you as my boyfriend or not.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:00 am

"i would of go here faster but the speed limit is only 30" i say "other than that" i run moods hair " the little guy was hungry" i smile "nice to meet you"

moods eyes turned green "hello ma'am" he smiles
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:28 pm

Emilee looked at them both, interested,"It's nice to meet you too."She smiled softly at Mood."Well, come in, come in."

I roll my eyes falling her inside, but I wait for you two so I can close the door.

It was a comfortable, nicely designed house, perfect for Emilee and her fiancée Josh.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoono Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:50 am

mood looked around eyes still green

i follow you smileing, besides seeing your parents, this was the first time i actly meeting one of your family.
Dragoono
Dragoono

Back to top Go down

Post  babydoll16508 Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:51 am

I glance over at Mood,and then whisper do you,"Ask him why his eyes are green or do you know?"

"Would you guys like some cookies, I just made them?"Emilee asked.
babydoll16508
babydoll16508

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next