Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeing as I've always wanted to make one of these.

+6
Diedre
yeahhboyyy.
Rayney.Skys
lololindsay
Jenna
Issacdear
10 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Seeing as I've always wanted to make one of these. - Page 6 Empty Re: Seeing as I've always wanted to make one of these.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:17 am

I LOVE YOU TOO! :D

Back to top Go down

Seeing as I've always wanted to make one of these. - Page 6 Empty Re: Seeing as I've always wanted to make one of these.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:51 am

Seeing as I've always wanted to make one of these. - Page 6 Tumblr_l6ht4g0oTR1qbn7q7o1_250

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:56 am

I would just like to point out that we have 69 members. xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:34 am

I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT IM GONNA NEED ANOTHER MOD SOON.
Jenna
Jenna
I'm great and you're jealous.

http://jennaisacoolcat.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:36 am

Why? You've got a lot of mods.
I think.. Don't you have like five or something?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:46 am

I dont know.But if it keeps growing...Then Im not sure.
Jenna
Jenna

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:50 am

Hmmmm.. I don't know. :3
I think you should wait a while before adding some, you know?
Like, you don't want the mods to over-run this website. I mean, not in the literal way, but... there to be so many that... >.>
Am I making any sense? XD

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:51 am

I dont know.My brother had a party today(HE"S THREE) and my brain cells are fried.
Jenna
Jenna

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:52 am

Oh Lord.
Uh, look at my thread in this forum.
"WTF." and then random letters.
It's quite amusing, but at the same time irritating.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:58 am

Yea probally...I dont know.I need to take a shower and prentend Im going to bed but read and my dad's in the emergency room because he fucked up his foot.My brother is crazy and yea.
Jenna
Jenna

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:28 am

Guy1: "yo man who is that MO-FO over there?"
Guy2: "dude that's Issac man"
Guy1: "how's it spelled?"
Guy2: "I-s-s-a-c"
Guy1: "OH SHIT MY BAD yo I take that back that's one bad ass gangster man!"
Guy2: "AND hes Jamaican!"
Guy1: *heart attack*

I found this on urban dictionary. xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:31 am

The sexiest, sexual, legally mental redardation, hottest man ever.
Taylor (Taytay)'s insults turn me on.

O.ooooo

WTF ISSAC. YOU CALL ME TAYTAY, AND THIS IS WHAT YOU MEAN?
Sicko. ._.

xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:33 am

someone who is a bitch and usually can't speak english. they're usually very greasy and wear the same clothes everyday cause they can't afford new ones. they like to take out all their anger they have built up through their failing years of their lives on other people who are better than them cause it makes them feel better about themselves. no one likes them
ew she reminds me of a carrigan

Poor Carr/Kegorum/Carri Weber/Carri/Carri Weberberber/CAAAAAAARRRRRRRAKJDHAKSJsjfdhalksdjfhasjkdfhasjdhalskjfhaskhdf/Capriico/all her other stupid nicknames.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:45 am

Hey, remember this? "H3Y YALL! ITZ KAHLIL. SO I AM IN MY NEW COMPUTERER OR HOW U SPELL IT AND I BE HAVIN FUN AZZ H3LL. COMM3NT ON MII PICS AND ILL DO DAT FAVOR. I LOVE MY KFC, DONT LAUGHHH. HAHH. IM A BLACK BABE AND IM FLY AS H3LL. DONT JUDG3. HIT MII UP!!!!!!"
xD

I re-read it, because she added me again, and I was like... laughing, and of course... I was drinking water. .-.

BUTLMFAO.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6