Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is Halloween (A Nightmare Before Christmas RP!)

4 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

This Is Halloween (A Nightmare Before Christmas RP!) - Page 5 Empty Re: This Is Halloween (A Nightmare Before Christmas RP!)

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:11 am

Snow smiled. "Tour then?" She asked, hoping to get away from the subject of food.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

This Is Halloween (A Nightmare Before Christmas RP!) - Page 5 Empty Re: This Is Halloween (A Nightmare Before Christmas RP!)

Post  Ladycici Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:13 am

"I'm Maracelen from the uhh...." her voice trailed off I have to be dreaming

Hendrix smiled.

"Well fine I shall ask." Vlad said walking over to Hendrix."where am I?" He asked looking at him and Korea

Imily nodded "So what is he planning for this years Halloween?" She asked
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:18 am

"From the....?" Damien asked.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:19 am

Korea looked at the guy who had asked where he was. "Holloween Town." She smiled. "The worst place in the world to be."

Ashe looked at Vlad. "Well there's your answer." She nodded. "Wait, Holloween Town?"

Keitaro smiled. "Ah, the tour." He nodded and began walking again.

Shouji shrugged. "I don't know, he says it's a surprise."
Kobe.
Kobe.

http://meez.com/maxilovesyew

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:28 am

"I would say reality but," she paused and pinched her self then pinched Damien "this all seems to real and I'm human so I'm from reality and your not really I'm just having a really real dream right??" She asked

Vlad nodded "So where's the candy? The treats the good sugar teeth rotting sugar?" He asked they normally only had chocolate in Valentine Town.

Imily wrinkled her nose "well I can't wait to see what it is." She said still dreaming of the soup that probably wasn't going to be made.

Hendrix nodded at the girl."yes Halloween Town."
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:28 am

Snow asked a few questions, pointing at different parts of the town.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:34 am

Shouji smiled. "Me either." He nodded. "Well you should come with me to take this to my Dad, he might be happy to see you."

Korea smiled and slowly picked up Midnight. "You must wait for Holloween day." She nodded.

Ashe smiled. "So there is a Hollweenday, but I never heard of Hollween Town."

Keitaro smiled. "You sure are a busy body huh?" He asked. "You seem pretty interested in Holloween town."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:39 am

Snow blushed. "It's a very interesting and...Erm...Unique place....." She smiled. "Very different from home anyways.."
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:54 am

Keitaro smiled. "Well I'm sure you'll like it here, Just don't eat the food, Christmas girl." He smirked. "I mean Snow." He laughed softly.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:55 am

"Of course. HALLOWEEN BOY!" She giggled, nudging his arm with her elbow playfully.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:57 am

"Ha ha, Nice one." Keitaro smiled and twitched his ears and he grabbed her hat once more and slid it on his head. "Now I'm from Christmas land." He laughed.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:04 am

Snow smiled. "You really should come visit." She said softly.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:06 am

Ooc: XDD It's weird because I was just about to bust out and say "What's this? What's this?" Lol.

"Fine, I'll only visit to see you though." Keitaro smiled.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:10 am

ooc: Lol...Perhaps it's NOT best to burst into song seen as it's only RPing and not a live musical XDD

ic: Snow blushed and nodded. "I'd better head back...I've still got a lot of work to do tonight..." She said softly.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:25 am

Ooc: XDD Yeah I know.

Keitaro smiled. "Well I'll try and help you find your way back."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:20 pm

Snow smiled. "I believe it was somewhere through that forest...." She explained, looking scared at the idea of going into that scary, evil looking forest again.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:06 am

Imily nodded and followed him. It had been a while since she last saw the doctor. She thought his inventions were always interesting.

"Halloween day?! Are you kidding??" Vlad asked a bit depressed by this fact.

"Yes Halloween town. Where are you from?" Hendrix asked the girl

Ooc// you dint post for Damien
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:50 am

"Um..." Ashe said as he voice trailed off.

Korea smiled. "Well she's obviously not from here... Where are you from?" She asked Vlad.

"Well let's go." Keitaro smiled.

Shouji smiled and shrugged. "He's probably going to nag about how long it took me to get there."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:04 am

Damien rolled his eyes. "Erm...Lets just leave that subject and get on with the tour?" He suggested.

Snow took a deep breath and slowly nodded. "If I must..."
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:06 am

"So, Snow." Keitaro said and smiled. "Since I gave you a tour of my hometown, How about you tell me what your town looks like?"
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:07 am

"Why don't you come and see?" Snow asked as they stopped at the christmas tree door.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:10 am

Ooc: I'm so tempted to sing that song....I'll just scare the living hell out of my dad and sing it.

"Fine, I'm sure nobody here will miss me If I get lost and never come back." Keitaro smirked.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:15 am

ooc: Lol! XDD Nice! Nah...If I was to do that no one would think anything of it...I'm usually pretty mental XDD

ic: Snow frowned and rolled her eyes, slipping her hand into his and opening the door.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:20 am

- Lol, My dad would probably kick me in the neck O.O

Keitaro smiled and looked over at her. "Next time, do go frolicking in the woods." He chuckled.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:35 am

ooc: Your dad sounds interesting...And flexible XD

ic: Snow giggled and pulled him into the tree.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next