Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is Halloween (A Nightmare Before Christmas RP!)

4 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

This Is Halloween (A Nightmare Before Christmas RP!) - Page 3 Empty Re: This Is Halloween (A Nightmare Before Christmas RP!)

Post  xPrincessZoex Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:01 am

Snow sighed. "As long as SOMEWHERES safe here...There is somewhere safe here?"

ooc: Do you think we should just one on one this for now...Seen as I only have two characters you could pick one of your girls to put with my guy and then if the other girl gets back online some time theres still a couple characters you two have together.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

This Is Halloween (A Nightmare Before Christmas RP!) - Page 3 Empty Re: This Is Halloween (A Nightmare Before Christmas RP!)

Post  Kobe. Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:05 am

Ooc: Hey, That's fine by me.

Keitaro looked at her and nodded. "Here with me." He shrugged. "My Father was one out of three of the most dangerous, Since he did work for Oogie Boogie." He shrugged.
Kobe.
Kobe.

http://meez.com/maxilovesyew

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:07 am

ooc: She seems to be online now anyways XD

ic: Snow smiled and nodded. "Thank you." She said softly, taking a step closer to him, scared of their surroundings.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:12 am

Ooc: ^.^ She'll always post, Cos she's cool like that.

Keitaro smiled. "Loosen up, It isn't always that scary around here. Until Holloween comes up." He chuckled. " We only have 24 days left until then."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:14 am

"Are you sure your not mad. You look mad." Maracelen said looking him over.

Imily shrugged her shoulders sneering at the car she didn't care much for them."I'm not sure we were going to go into town and find some fun." She said.

Hendrix nodded grabbing the cat and cuddling it. He kissed its nose and it purred "pretty kitty" Hendrix said with a smile.

Vlad stopped and turned around."hmm" he said chewing on the yummy center of the lolipop
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:16 am

Snow shivered. "It's cold around here...And I'm used to SNOW and ICE....." She mumbled, confused.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:25 am

"Your Cold?" Keitaro looked over at her. "I'm not." He looked over at her and slowly took off his jacket. "Here." He said as he handed it to her.

Korea smiled brightly. "The poor thing just ran up to me." She said to Hendrix. "I think I'll name It Midnight, so if it's a girl or a boy, the name fits either way."

Ashe ran over to him and took a deep breath. "Do you know what this place is?"
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:27 am

Snow blushed and took his jacket, cuddling it around her shoulders. "Thanks." She smiled softly.

Damien rolled his eyes. "No I'm not mad."
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:32 am

"Then why are you dressed like a skeleton?" She asked with a smile.

Hendrix nodded "Midnight suits it." He said holding the cat.

Imily started to walk into town. Not sure what she was looking for or who for that matter.

Vlad looked at the girl"Nope sure don't." He said with a smile tossing aside the wooden stick from his lolipop
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:39 am

"Like I said before. Don't mention it." Keitaro looked over at her. "So If you haven't noticed already, Holloween Town is.....Well Scary. Even the kids join in on this Tradition."

Shouji noticed Imily and ran up beside her. "Just the person I was Looking for." He smiled.

Ashe sighed. "All I remember is falling from somewhere and ending up here. It's really scary from what I've seen already."

Korea smiled. "Yeah, since it's a black cat." She nodded. "I now have a new pet." She smiled brightly.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:43 am

Snow smiled and sat down. "Tell me more of this holiday?" She asked.

Damien rolled his eyes. "Becaaauuuuseeee...This is HALLOWEEN Town!"
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:49 am

"Well let's see, I'll explain in the best way I can." Keitaro nodded. "Kids all over the world dress up, as different characters, Like off of movies and what not." He shrugged. "And we.....well we make the scary things you see now. See we love making things that scare Kids, and whoever else." He Shrugged again. "See on holloween day, we send all types of things to everyone, everywhere, that could possibly stop your heart." Keitaro chuckled. "What I'm saying is that Basically, If your human, we'll most deffinately get you."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:52 am

Snow shuddered. "So...Don't you bring happiness to anyone? Only fear?" She asked.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:54 am

"Only Fear." Keitaro nodded. "The Fear brings happiness to us though." He chuckled. "We don't like in Christmas world, or whatever you call it."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:55 am

Snow smiled. "You should come visit Christmas Town...I'm sure you would find it interesting."
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:03 am

" I'll pass." Keitaro looked at her and his ears twitched. "But one day, I might."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:05 am

Snow smiled and leaned forward, touching his neko ears. (ooc: I'm assuming he's got neko ears from the picture you put up) "Cool..." She mumbled.

ooc: I gtg! It's 3am here in Scotland XDD I'll be on tomorrow sometime! Byeee!
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:08 am

Ooc: Lol yeah, that's the picture and Bye.

Keitaro smiled and grabbed her hand taking it from his ears. "Don't do that."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:19 am

Snow pouted. "Hmmm...Sorry..." She mumbled. "But they're cute!"
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:28 am

"Well you don't week very scary" Maracelen said twisting her lips."Have you seem q pair of black and white adadis around her?" She asked curling her toes.

Imily smiled running over to Shojii "Finally. You have no idea how sad I am to see you. Now I won't be stuck with these two cat loving weirdos." She said with a smile

Hendrix rolled his eyes and handed midnight to Korea.

Vale shrugged his shoulders. Then looked at the girl."I guess its scary bit so is Valentine land. Lobe is very scary."

Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:08 am

"The shoes over there?" He asked, pointing at them, slightly confused as to what she meant by 'adadis'. They didn't really have brand names in Halloween Town.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:10 am

Maracelen smiled and went to collect her shoes. She slipped them on her feet then walked back over to the guy.
"So care to show me around town?"
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:13 am

Damien nodded. "Sure...If you wanna...." He yawned and stood up, stretching his arms out above his head.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:29 am

"Fantastic." She said "lead the way"
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:37 am

Damien chuckled and linked their arms.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next