Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is Halloween (A Nightmare Before Christmas RP!)

4 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

This Is Halloween (A Nightmare Before Christmas RP!) - Page 2 Empty Re: This Is Halloween (A Nightmare Before Christmas RP!)

Post  xPrincessZoex Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:13 am

ooc: Lol kay! XD

Our setting is - People not from Halloween Town arriving in Halloween Town and people who live in Halloween Town are going around their usual business.

ic: Snow screamed, hitting the ground with a loud 'thump'. She groaned, rolling over and pushing her red santa hat up from over her eyes. "What the snowman....." She mumbled, looking around the area she had landed in, horrified and excited.

Damien sighed and rubbed the back of his neck, setting down another beautifully carved pumpkin with the others around the swirly hill.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

This Is Halloween (A Nightmare Before Christmas RP!) - Page 2 Empty Re: This Is Halloween (A Nightmare Before Christmas RP!)

Post  Kobe. Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:20 am

Korea walked around and looked up at the sky. Korea smiled once she saw a black cat run up to her and purr. "Aren't you just adorably unlucky?" She giggled and picked up the cat.

Keitaro leaned against one of the gates with his eyes closed and sighed. "What to do, what to do." he muttered.

Ashe hit the ground. "Ow!" She yelled and rubbed her head as she slowly stood up. "Uh...." She whispered and looked around.

Shouji walked out of his house after talking with his dad, he had to go pick up something. "More frog's breath." He sighed and slid his hands in his pockets.
Kobe.
Kobe.

http://meez.com/maxilovesyew

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:25 am

Snow frowned and tilted her head at Keitaro, who was leaning against the gate infront of her. "Em....Hello?" She called timidly.

Damien yawned and sat down, putting his mask back on his face.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:46 am

Imily screamed climbing on to her high backed chair."KILL IT. KILL IT." She screamed. Staring at a spider. It was huge

Hendrix raised a brow and kicked over a pillar landing on the spider.
"It's dead" he said with a smile

Marcalene screamed and landed with a thud. On the dirt she stood up and brushed her self off" where the hell am I" she mumbled to her self.

Vlad fell with a thud. He jumped up and looked around he was wearing red and black. He pulled a sucker out of jus pocket it was shaped like a heart "Weird place."
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:17 am

Keitaro looked over at the girl. "Hi." He muttered and slowly walked over to her. "Your not from here are you?"

Korea walked around with the cat in her hand and smiled. Korea looked down at the cat and smiled brightly at it. "Come on, let's go find Hendrix[I didn't know wheather or not they already knew eachother.]"

Shouji found a shop and slowly walked inside and looked around for fogs breath. "No, no, no, Ah frogs breath."

Ashe brushed herself off and looked around. "Where am I?" She asked to anyone who was listening.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:43 am

"Aww you killed it." She sighed slipping her hand into the pocket if her apron. She Aww wearing a dress that stopped at her knees and Hung low on her shoulders. She matched it with thigh high black boots. The dress was black and her apron was red with black trim. She brushed her long gray hair our of her face. Her hair was curled. She pulled out a deck of cards.

Hendrix rolled his eyes "Your so foolish you know." He said running his hand through his short thick black hair. He was yall and thin but was also muscular.

"Now now. Were am I?" Vlad asked himself walking around. He shoved hie hands into his pockets still eating the lolipop.

Maracelenvwqlked around rubbing her arms she was wearing shorts and a tanktop. Her out fit wasn't fit for the weather. She looked around "Hello" she called out she looked down and noticed she was missing her shoes
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:45 am

Snow shook her head, snowflakes falling from her long blonde hair. "No...I'm from Christmas Town...Where am I?" She asked quietly, looking around a little scared.

Damien yawned and looked up at Macalene. "Halloween Town." He said boredly, looking away from her. He took a second before his eyes widened and he looked back at her, shocked.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:53 am

Keitaro chuckled and brushed his hair out of his face. "Christmas town huh?" He shrugged. "Well this is Holloween Town, Love."

Ashe slowly brushed her hair out of her face and looked around hoping to see someone so she could ask them whatever she wanted to know.

Shouji walked out of the store and slowly walked around, finding a way to stall instead of going back home.

Korea wandered around until she actually found Hendrix and Imily. "Hey, I found you." She smiled birghtly to Hendrix, and then to Imily.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:56 am

"Halloween Town? Hmm...What...What does the holiday stand for? Peace, Joy and Love through out the world? Thats what our holiday stands for...." She asked, tilting her head at him.

xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:02 am

"Fear, Death, Horror. Well Basically." Keitaro nodded. "How did you get here? You were being curious huh?" He spoke as he made his ear.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:05 am

Snow watched what he was doing interestedly. "I was trying to hide from my father.......At the moment he keeps sending ME to help my mother bake and so forth....And I'm meant to do all the admin side of Christmas! The naughty and nice list doesn't type ITSELF up!" She sighed. "So I decided to go off for a break, came across this most pecular tree....With a orange ball...With a scary looking face on it.....So I decided to see what was in there...And I got sucked in!" She explained with a deep sigh.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:10 am

"A pumpkin?" Keitaro raised a brow at her. "It's one of the most traditional thing here in Holloween Town." He shrugged. "By the way, What's Christmas?"
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:10 am

Maracelen's face dropped "Halloween town?" She asked gaping at the boy "Like Halloween with witches and candy and " she stopped looking around "are you mad" she yelled at him

Imily and Hendrix turned and smiled "Hey there" she said with a smile.

Vlad looked around seeing a gileatone."Interesting." He said walking off toward doggie boogie manor
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:14 am

Snow gasped. "You've never had a Christmas?! Well...It's a WONDERFUL holiday....It's all about peace, love and family. You get to spend lots of time with your family and friends, you get and receive gifts and eat a huge feast! And my father, Santa Claus...He goes around giving all the good girls and boys of the world presents for Christmas!" She explained. "At Christmas it snows too! Which it what I'm named after. My name is Snow by the way...And you are?"

Damien sighed. "Yeah, yeah, yeah and no." He said with a bored tone, standing up and stretching. "This IS Halloween Town....And I'm NOT mad."
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:15 am

Korea smiled. "I found this cat wandering around." She said as she held the cat towards Imily and then bringing it back in her arms. "So what are you guys doing?" She asked sweetly and walked towards them.

Ashe noticed a guy walking by[Vlad]. "Hey! Excuse me, I have a question." She shouted hoping he would hear her and stop.

Shouji walked around and seen Korea, and then noticed Imily and Hendrix. "Hey yoou Guys." He smirked and walked towards them.

Keitaro shrugged. "Sound....Boring." Keitaro nodded. "Plus, I'm Keitaro." He turned away from her. "Care to take tour this place along with me, to get a better idea of Holloween Town?"
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:18 am

Snow pouted at the idea of her holiday and home being 'boring' but nodded excitedly, happy about getting a tour of this new place. "Would you?" She asked hopefully.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:22 am

Keitaro looked over at her and twitched his ears again. "Sure thing. Come on." He said as he slid his hands in his pockets and slowly began walking.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:24 am

Snow smiled and picked up the edges of her snow covered red, with fluffy white trim of course, thick coat, so it would trail in the mud. "Thank you." She said softly, looking up at Keitaro.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:34 am

"Don't mention it." Keitaro said as he looked back at her. "Ever." He finished and shrugged.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:35 am

Snow blushed and nodded. "Whats that?" She asked, pointing at something. "And that? And...AHH!" She gasped, grabbing his arm and shutting her eyes terrified.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:42 am

Keitaro slowly pushed her off of him and brushed his arm off. "I told you. We work with Fear, So I see the fear thing is going well." He chuckled. "Keep up the good work." He shouted over at one of the people that lived in Holloween town. "Let's go, before you have a heart attack and then we'll have to use you to make our oversized Jack in the Boxes."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:46 am

Snow looked scared. "Erm...Maybe I should go home...Where people are nice and things are SAFE...."
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:50 am

"Have fun finding your way home." Keitaro said as he began to walk off. "I'm sure you won't make it though, these people love wanderers."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:52 am

Snow whimpered. "Please! Please can you help me?" She asked quietly.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:55 am

"Honestly, I don't even know where you came from, I know the name and all but..." His voice trailed off. "You might have to stay here for a while." He nodded.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next