Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is Halloween (A Nightmare Before Christmas RP!)

4 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

This Is Halloween (A Nightmare Before Christmas RP!) - Page 4 Empty Re: This Is Halloween (A Nightmare Before Christmas RP!)

Post  Ladycici Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:47 am

"So Mr.Skeleton. what's your name. I'm Maracelen, and obviously not from here" she said
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

This Is Halloween (A Nightmare Before Christmas RP!) - Page 4 Empty Re: This Is Halloween (A Nightmare Before Christmas RP!)

Post  Kobe. Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:01 am

Keitaro chuckled. "Thank you, But don't touch them." He nodded.

Shouji laughed and rubbed the back of his head. "I was suppose to do something for my Dad, but I didn't feel like it."

Ashe shrugged. "Valentine? Town?" She asked.

Korea grabbed midnight and listened to it purr. "Well somebody has a thing against cats."
Kobe.
Kobe.
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://meez.com/maxilovesyew

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:11 am

Imily stuck her tongue out at Korea then turned to Shojji "Did you get what you need?" She asked

Vlad nodded "Yes. Valentine town." He said with a seductive smirk.

Hendrix shook jus head and waved by to Imily

Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:18 am

"Yeah, I just need to take it to my Dad." Shouji said and pulled the Frogs breath out of his messager bag and showed it to her. "Wonder why he needs it."

Korea smiled and stuck her tounge back out at Imily.

Ashe smiled. "So wait, I understand that Valentines, is a holiday, So it's a town too?" She asked sweetly.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:29 am

Imily smiled."That stuff is yummy." She said with a smile."Maybe he's making soup."

Hendrix looked over at Korea."So what stewed going to do today?" He asked

Vlad nodded his head with a chuckle."Yeah its pretty cool there I guess. It's all about love good bad happy sad. You have no idea how many hearts get broken on Valentine's day"
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:41 am

" Oh I can Just imagine." Ashe said as she looked around. "It seems like holloween here." She nodded.

Shouji nodded. "I guess so." He nodded. "My Dad's food is always good, For a mad scientist I guess."

Korea shook her head. "Nothing but wondering around." She nodded.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:14 am

Snow rolled her head. "Ok then." She sighed. "Your grumpy, you know that?" She pouted.

Damien grinned. "The names Damien. Damien Skellington...The Pumpkin Prince."
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:23 am

"I'm suppose to be." Keitaro smiled and slowly grabbed the hat from her head and held it(I'm assuming she still had it on XDD) .
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:14 am

ooc: Lol yeah. XD

ic: Snow smiled and grabbed it, shoving it onto his head.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:16 am

Keitaro chuckled softly and slid the hat off of his head and put it back on her head. "So i'm guessing that's what they wear in, Christmas world." He shrugged.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:17 am

Snow smiled and nodded, pulling it down further onto her head. "Now...Are you gonna continue showing me around?"
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:24 am

"Sure." Keitaro smiled. "But stay close, things tend to get a little scary."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:25 am

Snow smiled weakly and nodded, moving if possible closer to him, scared.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:34 am

Keitaro slwoly put his arm around her. "Chill out, Christmas girl, I was only kidding." He nodded. "Or was I? I mean this is Holloween town."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:35 am

Snow frowned. "Do you have to be so mean!" She pouted.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:39 am

" Hey, Like I said, This is Holloween town." Keitaro nodded. "Everyone here is mean, except for at least one girl here, her name is Korea, she's the nicest one here."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:41 am

"Well...You don't seem THAT horrible...Just a little moody." Snow smiled. "Candy cane?" She offered, pulling one randomly out of her pocket.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:43 am

"Well I'm trying to get into character for when Holloween Comes." Keitaro nodded. "Oh and what's a candy cane?"
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:45 am

"Food. Try it." Snow encouraged, handing it to him.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladycici Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:51 am

"Well I do believe your rout but if this is Halloween town...where is all the candy?" Vlad said and frowned.

Maracelen nodded "Well nice to meet you Mr. Pumpkin prince."She said and giggled

Hendrix smiled "Wellets find something interesting to do" he said with a smile grabbing her hand

Imily smiled at Shouji "Well if he is making soup then I want some." She said licking her lips imaging the slimy worm filled soup.
Ladycici
Ladycici
man, you're doing good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:53 am

Keitaro took it as he smiled and licked it. "Not bad, want to try some of our food?" He smiled, he knew she wouldn't like it, but he wanted to see what she would say.

Shouji smiled. "I'm sure my Dad would let you come over, If he isn't working on a project."

Korea smiled. "Okay." She said as she set midnight on the ground and Midnight followed closely beside her.

Ashe shrugged. "I don't know, go ask someone." She shrugged.
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:57 am

Snow shrugged. "Sure. As long as it's not worms and brains...It's not worms and brains is it..." She asked, looking horrified.

Damien smiled. "And you are?"
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:59 am

Keitaro nodded and since he was a rather tall man he slowly bent over and looked her dead in her eyes. "That's exactly what it is."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  xPrincessZoex Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:05 am

Snow looked disgusted. "Then no thanks..." She mumbled, shuddering at the idea.
xPrincessZoex
xPrincessZoex

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobe. Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:07 am

Keitaro nodded and twitched his hears. "I kind of figured you would say that." He chuckled. "I mean, We eat different things from Christmas people."
Kobe.
Kobe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next