Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing pieces are hard to find.

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Missing pieces are hard to find.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing pieces are hard to find.

Post  Fennec Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:08 pm

Sym shook his head. "These are terrible emotions," he whispered. "Anger, regret, confusion, sorrow, fear, loneliness... it feels horrible. But thank you for helping mem-- Peyton. My name is Sym. I think it's short for Symba." He tried to smile but of course he couldn't. "At least I'm not loenly anymore."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Missing pieces are hard to find.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing pieces are hard to find.

Post  Peyton Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:10 pm

Peyton's cheeks heated. "Uhm, you're welcome Sym." She said softly. Looking up she saw a piece of cloth stuck in the tree. There must be a pattern to the places you find your pieces but Peyton hadn't found out hers yet. "Hey.." She pointed up at the tree. "Is that a piece of yours...?" She asked cocking her head to the side.
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:20 pm

Sym's eyes fixed on the little piece of cloth, colored sunny yellow, and knew instantly that it was. "Yes. I'll get it." He climbed up the tree without thinking of it, then grabbed the piece of cloth. It was bigger than he thought, the size of his hand. When he grabbed it and climbed back down, he handed it to Peyton. "Can you sew this on for me?"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:25 pm

Peyton nodded and sewed it on tightly. "Which emotion is it?" She asked without thinking first. When she thought it over again she looked away. "I mean, if you want to tell me..." She felt embarrassed for just demanding information out of him. Peyton's stomach gurgled loudly, she still hadn't eaten. Stumbling about her head started to swim, "Mmmnh...I don't....I don't feel..." her knees buckled and she collapsed to the dirty ground.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:30 pm

Sym's eyes widened and he forgot to feel his new emotion. He stuffed the sewed cloth in his bag and got on his knees, holding Peyton gently. "What's wrong? Are you okay? Please be okay!" His face was a mixture of fear and sorrow.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:34 pm

"Nnnhh.." Peyton had fainted from fatigue and exhaustion. Her skin was much more pale then normal, she looked sickly. In Sym's arms she was light, smooth, and her face looked serine. Her short brown hair rested in a way that perfectly framed her face. Dark long eyelashes rested upon pale cheeks. Peyton didn't move as he spoke to her, the only thing she did was breath. Slow weak breaths.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:45 pm

Sym bit his lip and curled her into his arms. He got flashes of memory from his pieces being sewn together. Certain edible plants. How to make a campfire and shelter. He remembered seeing a raspberry bush a while back and a small creek. He moved quickly and found a good place to put Peyton. He collected as many raspberries that he could and brought them back to her. He patted her cheek a few times to wake her up. "Peyton? Peyton, come on, wake up. I have some food for you."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:48 pm

For a long while Peyton didn't move then she started to stir. "Mmmnh.." Her eyes bright and breath taking, fluttered open slowly. "W-what happened...?" She asked softly, her voice sounded weak. A little bit of color had returned to her face but not much.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:57 pm

Sym put a berry to her lips and put the rest in her hans. "Eat. You fainted. I'm going to go get you some water. Just stay here and eat." He got up and headed quickly in the direction of the stream.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:59 pm

Peyton did as she was told. Slowly eating the berries she watch Sym. Why was he helping her, he could have taken her pieces and sold them for tons of money, but he didn't. When the berries were gone she tried to stand but had to catch her balance on a near by tree. "Ah..."
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:26 pm

Sym came back a few minutes later, shirtless. He held his shirt in his hands, and it was soaked with cold creek water. "Peyton, sit down." He made her sit and knelt in front of her. "Cup your hands together so I can squeeze some water into them. It was the only way to get water. Sorry." He shrugged and held up his shirt.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:35 am

Peyton blushed lightly when she saw he was shirtless. "It's alright, I understand." She said with a weak nod. Cupping her hands she caught to water and drank it quick to make sure not to lose it. When the water was gone Peyton leaned her back against the tree. "Sorry about this..."
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:22 am

Sym smiled for the first time. It was a small smile that barely reached his eyes, but a smile none the less. "It's really no bother. It feels nice to help someone," he said. He ruffled Peyton's hair gently. "Especially when I'm helping a beauty like you." He felt warm and wanted to share the feeling, the new emotion. He thought for a moment, and a name came to him. "Affection," he said thoughtfully.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:15 am

Peyton blushed and shook her hair back into place. "Oh stop..." She mumbled almost silently. When he spoke again she looked up at him confusion written all over her face. She kept her eyes on him and cocked her head to the side. Her hair tossed in the wind and her eyes had gotten their sparkle back, a small smile tugging at her full red lips.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:29 am

Sym watched her for a second. "Your eyes are pretty. They remind me of... well, nevermind." Sym grabbed her hands and pulled her up, the muscles in his arms and shoulders making the movement look graceful. "So I can travel with you right?" He slung his damp shirt over his shoulder to let it dry. He didn't even try to find something else to wear.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:32 am

Peyton's confusion just grew. When he spoke of her as beautiful she almost laughed in his face, it was a stupid idea. She could never be beautiful. As she was pulled to her feet she stumbled forward and her cheek rested on his bare chest. "O-of course you can..." She mumbled, she was letting her guard down. 'You're an idiot.' She thought rolling her eyes.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:09 pm

Sym looked down curiously at Peyton, who was resting against his chest. She still hadn't moved. Very suddenly affection took ove again, and he hugged her tightly, pressing his face to her hair. He closed his eyes. "Mm.. you're so warm," he said softly.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:17 am

Peyton's face heated quickly. Jerking away she turned around and started walking down the path that lay out before them. "If we're going we better go, we're going to have to stop before night fall." She stuttered out. Why was her head swimming this way? She had barely met this man, and he was....he was...touching her heart.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:27 am

Sym nodded and fooled her. As he walked beside her, his emotions started to slip away again. He grabbed Peyton's wrist and stopped her. His face went blank. "Peyton. My emotions left me again," he said in the horribly hollow voice.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:55 pm

Peyton blinked and looked up at Sym. "I don't know what I can do about that..." She would have helped if she knew how, but unfortunately this wasn't any things she knew even the slightest about. "C'mon on." Peyton mumbled and tugged her wrist free and started walking as quickly as before.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:56 pm

Sym followed, his long legs making up for his slow pace. He walked with his head down, staring blankly at their shoes.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:31 pm

Peyton jerked to a stop quickly drawing her bow and one arrow. "You.." She said through gritted teeth.
"Looking for your stupid little Pieces, are we?" There was a hansom blonde man standing in front of them staring Peyton down.
"What's it to you, Andre!?" Peyton said angrily.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:51 am

Sym looked up and blinked at the man standing in front of them. "Hello sir," he said, not sensing the danger.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:20 am

Peyton stiffened when Andre walked toward her. "Get away from me." She said and drew back her arrow.
"Now now, You wouldn't shoot someone who can destroy you life piece now would you?" He said and smirked.
Peyton went pale. "M-my what? YOU'RE LYING!" Her hands started to shake.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:26 am

Sym could feel some sort of tug inside his heart, and suddenly all off the emotions Peyton had sewn toggether were back. His face changed. "Peyton, calm down. Who is this guy?" He put a hand on her shoulder and pulled her back gently.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next