Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing pieces are hard to find.

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Missing pieces are hard to find.  - Page 12 Empty Re: Missing pieces are hard to find.

Post  Fennec Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:35 pm

//Oooh, I got a pic for rowan!
Missing pieces are hard to find.  - Page 12 Rowano10
Isn't she perty?

Rowan started gathering everything that could be important, including Peyton's bow and arrows. Sym scooped up Peyton in his arms and started showering her with kisses as they fled from the cave. "Peyton," he said in between kisses, "Tel me... what you want to do.... now that you're my wife. Now that I'm your husband."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Missing pieces are hard to find.  - Page 12 Empty Re: Missing pieces are hard to find.

Post  Peyton Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:07 am

"I-" Peyton began and she looked up at Sym. The expression on her face told the world that she was thinking, hard about something. Something was breaking her concentration. She felt sick to her stomach, and she wasn't sure what to do.
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:15 am

Sym shook his head. "Come on, Peyton! Talk to me!" He shook her gently.

//bleg, short post.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:19 am

Peyton looked around her. Her head was throbbing and she was having a hard time keeping her eyes open. "I-i'm here.." She said weakly, her eyes falling shut. Thats when shitface appeared. "Well now..the happy little family running off now?" He said swiftly and smoothly. "How cute." He walked around them, in a way that made Peyton feel very very un easy.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:33 am

//Hehe... you called Andre shitface. I love you, Peyton xD

Sym's lip curled in disgust and he shifted Peyton so she was riding piggy-back. He locked her hands together to keep her from falling off. "Andre. Just get the hell out of here before I rip you to pieces," Sym growled. "You're not going to hurt me, or Rowan, or Peyton anymore."

Rowan stood close to Sym and whipped out a knife from her boot. "No one hurts big brother and big sister!" she hissed.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:37 am

//HAHAHA. 8D

"Cute!" Andre said, clapping his hands together. "I'm surprised to protect her so easily." He said and looked the three of them up and down. "A criminal shouldn't be taken so lightly." His eyes were locked on Peyton now. "I'm really surprised she hasn't killed you or robbed you blind yet." He said while folding his arms. He smirked, "Her poor parents couldn't even escape her. Little devil."
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:20 am

//I gotted a haircut from my friend Halley today. I look like an anime girl! :D (My profile pic is me with my haircut!)

Sym didn't flinch. He knew he couldn't trust a word of what Andre was saying. He just kept a level glare on Andre and said, "Liar." And even if it was true, he knew how much he and Peyton loved each other. She'd never hurt him intentionally.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:44 am

Andre smirked, and shrugged his shoulders. "You really have no idea who she is?" He asked his smile sticking to his face like glue. He looked the weak yet fighting Peyton up and down. "You know.." He began, "I really hope, for your sake, she doesn't come crawling back to me, she and I....we were in love once. " He face stayed stone as he spoke, not showing any under lying emotions.

//CUUUTE~
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:56 am

Are we posting on this one?
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:08 am

//I'm indecisive on how to reply, lol
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:10 am

//REPLYYYYYYY PLEEEASE! *glomp* ;~;
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12