Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing pieces are hard to find.

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Missing pieces are hard to find.  - Page 11 Empty Re: Missing pieces are hard to find.

Post  Peyton Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:09 am

Peyton tried to think of something in her past that she thought was beautiful. NOthing came to mind, she hand't found enough pieces, then it hit her. "I-i think you're beautiful Sym..." She murmured weakly. She looked off in thought for a moment and then smiled as her eyes reconnected with Sym's.
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Missing pieces are hard to find.  - Page 11 Empty Re: Missing pieces are hard to find.

Post  Fennec Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:21 am

Sym stopped breathing for a second, and his heart shuddered in his chest. He could feel tears slowly sliding down his cheeks. But these weren't tears of sadness. They were tears of pure joy. He grinned and, unable to contain it, he laughed breathlessly. "Peyton..." he managed to choke out. "Peyton... marry me."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:24 am

Peyton's expression fell to shock. "W-what?" She asked, as though she thought she may not have heard him right. "But....that Rowan girl...." She said and then a sickened expression went across her features. The one she had shot. Quickly she shot up and was looking face to face with the fiery haired girl. She didn't know what it was she wanted to say, something a long the lines of sorry. But she was sure that wouldn't cut it.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:35 am

//I guess I can take control of Rowan now.

Rowan frowned and looked away. "You're pretty stupid if you can't see I'm only like, twelve." She didn't approve of big brother's decision to ask this evil lady to marry him.

Sym made Peyton lay back down and he smiled down at her. "I love you so much. I just... can't imagine my life without you now. I want to marry you. I want you to be my wife. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He brushed a strand of her beautiful brown hair from her face. "Will you marry me?" he whispered.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:39 am

Peyton's head went reeling, what the hell had she been thinking? When she looked back to Sym she smiled, but it slwoly turned into a frown. "What about our pieces...there will be things we ourselves wont want to know. What if..you can't handle them...or you remember your past lover...?" She asked softly, worry in her eyes.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:44 am

Sym bit his lip and thought about that. Peyton had a good point. But... he still wannted to marry Peyton. His heart soared just at the thought. Then he grinned and looked up at Rowan. "Hey, baby sis. You could tell me if I had anyone when I still had my memories, right?"

Rowan stared at her big brother for a minute. Then she looked away. "I don't know if I answer that..." And it wasn't out of her dislike for Peyton, either. Some things, Rowan knew, had to be found out on their own.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:47 am

Peyton looked at Sym and then to Rowan, her doubt hurt Peyton. What if their was someone else, and these emotions, they were just need and not want. They were all he could really do, so he did it. Peyton wanted to marry him, more than anything, but..she was scared. She knew how she felt for him, and that wouldn't change. "You can tell him, Rowan." Peyton said softly, sitting up again, this time with purpose.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:54 am

Sym stared openly and leaned forward, hoping to coax something out of his little sister.

Rowan pulled her knees to her chest and hid her face. She always did this when she cried. "No... I can't tell you... I can't..." She stopped talking and succumbed to horrible, body-shaking sobs.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:01 am

Peyton looked shocked. "I-i didn't mean to..." Pain shot through Peyton's chest. It was from her wound, and she hadn't been really paying attention to it. For now she ignored it and went over to Rowan, she wasn't sure if she would accept her but she wrapped her arms around her anyways. "Shh...don't cry.."

Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:05 am

//Would you like to hear the big mystery answer now? Or later? xD

Rowan actually would have hugged Peyton back if she wasn't so afraid to hurt Peyton. So instead, she just buried her face in Peyton's shoulder and kept crying.

Sym just sat there, wide-eyed. Was the information really that shocking and horrible that it would make Rowan cry?
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:14 am

Peyton pulled Rowan into her and looked at Sym, a worried look on her face. Peyton brushed Rowans wild hair with her hand to calm her and smooth down her curls. "Shh...it's okay..." she soothed again. "You know...I don't care, who ever or what ever it is, I love your brother. I do want him for my own, but if one day he remembers and she or it is the only thing that can make him happy, I'll let him go. As long as he will be happy." She said mostly into Rowans hair. Tears had begun to well up in her eyes.

//it's up to you!
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:19 am

//Well.... okay.... it might shock you dead though...

Sym crawled forward on his hands and knees and crouched in front of the two girls. "Please tell me, Rowan. I just want to get this over with," he whispered. He smiled sadly and tugged on a lock of her dark red hair.

Rowan kept crying for at least five minutes, trying to catch her breath. They weren't going to let her get away without telling them. So, when she could speak clearly, she said in a small voice, "Sym... you had a wife before you lost your memories... but she's dead now." She looked up at Sym. "And you killed her."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:21 am

Peyton froze and her arms went limp to her sides. She never was good at hiding her shock. Peyton didn't dare look at Sym, for fear of seeing the pain in his eyes. Biting down on her lip Peyton forced herself to her feet, her heart ached for Sym, even now. "B-but why..?" Peyton asked softly, looking toward the ground, her hair hiding her eyes.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:31 am

//Definitely has that, 'What the HELLLLZ?!' factor, right? lol

Sym plopped down heavily on his rear end and stared at the stone floor. "Oh... my... god," he whispered. It seemed that's all he could choke out before falling absolutely silent.

Rowan was whimpering and spitting out words like lightning. "Big brother got me out of bed one night and he told me not to tell anyone what he was doing and that it would be our secret and then he took a gun and he shot her over and over and I started crying and he told me that everything would be okay now and that she wouldn't hurt big brother again and that made me happy. No one should hurt big brother. No one should hurt big brother..." She'd only been four when this happened. It seemed this age was permanently burned into her brain. And it made sense. The way she talked and acted was just like a four year old most times. The way she'd felt that night had stayed with her.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:35 am

//O_O yeah.

Peyton looked at Rowan and then to Sym. She could feel herself still wanting to be near Sym, as though nothing had really changed. But on the outside she was frightened, but her heart didn't feel the same. "Why...?" Peyton asked softly, with out thinking.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:39 am

Sym shook his head. "I... I don't know..." He covered his mouth with his hand and tears slowly poursed down his cheeks. How evil could he have been to have done that to his own wife?

Rowan shook her head back and forth, her red hair whipping around her. "I don't know, I don't know.... big brother never told me why. He just said she was hurting him, and badly. That's all Rowan needs to know, big brother said. Now go back to sleep, shorty. And remember not to tell anyone..." She started sobbing again.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:43 am

Peyton looked to Rowan and then to Sym, she was hurting him. Maybe that was why his pieces were so hard to handle? Many painful memories. She looked at her hands and then knelt down pulling Sym into her. "I don't care.." Peyton said softly into his ear. "I wont ever hurt you...never...not on purpose..." She murmured, and her thought when back to when she had stuck him with her arrow and her wound throbbed. Her grip tightened around him tighter then. She loved him and it seemed even this wasn't going to change that.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:58 am

Sym didn't speak. He just pulled Peyton closer and held an arm out to Rowan. She threw herself into Sym's arms and buried herself in his chest. Sym held his family close. His little sister and his fiancee. He looked up and smiled at Peyton. "You know we can't have an actual wedding ceremony, right?"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:01 am

Peyton smiled when he spoke, he seemed so much happier. She was sure she would find out what had happened, but that was in all due time. "I know that." She said and threw and arm around Rowan as well. The poor girl, being put through that and then attacked by her. She wasn't sure how she was going to make it up to her, but she was going to. "We need to get moving.." Peyton said softly, her chest starting to hurt again.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:05 am

Sym shook his head and pulled away a little bit. He looked down at Rowan. "Hey... hey shorty!" He tugged on her hair a bit violently and she pouted up at him. "You should marry us." He grinned.

Rowan's pout disappeared and she matched her big brother's grin. "You'd let me do that?!" He nodded. They both looked at Peyton for approval.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:07 am

Peyton looked at the two hopeful siblings, and grinned. "What am I going to do with you two?" She said with small giggle. They did look a lot alike now that she thought about it, and it sorta made her happy. "Rowan.." Peyton said and she drew both her and Sym to their feet. "Are you alright with being my sister in law?" She looked down at the girl with a sweet smile.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:12 am

Rowan nodded and made Sym and Peyton stand face to face. She cleared her throat. "Now... blah, blah, blah, In sickness and in health, blah blah blah, boring boring boring... You may kiss the bride," she announced.

Sym had to keep himself from laughing at the tiny twelve year old giving them their vows. When she said he could kiss the bride, he looked at Peyton. Pale and covered in drying blood. "I swear, you've never looked as gorgeous as you do now," he said with a smile. And he was being completely truthful.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:14 am

Peyton surpressed her laughing and looked toward Sym. her chest tightened with anticipation when Rowan said 'you may kiss the bride' and she leaned into him ready to finalize this, to kiss him. But something made her draw back, a voice. No....

//MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:19 am

// Evil or Very Mad YOU MUST DIE.

Sym could see her face changing as she leaned in to kiss him. "No, Peyton! You're my wife now! I won't let him hurt you!" He trapped her in his arms and kissed her.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:24 am

//you love me! I love you

Peyton felt Syms lips on hers, but Andres voice still spoke. "Come back to me.." it said, "Come.." Peyton leaned into Sym and kissed him back, he was the only thing now, saving her. She felt Sym's presence around her. When the kiss broke Peyton breathed softly: "Run.." She said. She knew that Andre couldn't be that far off.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next