Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One on One w/ Peyton.

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

One on One w/ Peyton. Empty One on One w/ Peyton.

Post  Abby Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:18 am

You know da plot.

Kaylee
One on One w/ Peyton. Bubble18

Jared
No age.
One on One w/ Peyton. Guy_in18
Abby
Abby
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

One on One w/ Peyton. Empty Re: One on One w/ Peyton.

Post  Peyton Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:15 am

Peyton

One on One w/ Peyton. Girl-glasses-hair-nerd-pretty-red-hair-Favimcom-82664

Chase
Too old to remember
One on One w/ Peyton. EmoGuy
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:24 am

Oh and the girls know each other, I don't know if you got that from the plot I gave you.
//Setting: Lunch time. Girls are getting lunch. Guys are at their own table, picking out their snacks.

Kaylee walked into the lunch room and looked around. She grabbed a table in the back and slipped into the seat. Peyton was nowhere to be seen yet, which was understandable since she had her class before lunch on the opposite side of the school. She pulled out her sandwich for lunch and dug in.

Jared was scanning the lunch room hungrily. Under him was a tray with a hamburger that he had only picked at. He glanced over at Chase. "See anything you like?"
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:31 pm

Peyton walked into the lunch room and scanned it for her friend, Kaylee. When her eyes landed on her she smiled and walked over, Peyton never really ate much, so she went straight past the food and to the table, "Hey, Kay," She said coolly landing in her seat gracefully.

Chase was sitting and letting his eyes go around the room, from girl to girl, "Hm, nothing yet," He said and shrugged slightly. In front of him his lunch was untouched but, his stomach growled. He was hungry alright, but not for the petty excuse for the meal that sat before him.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:52 pm

Kaylee swallowed the last bite of her sandwich and smiled up at Peyton. "Heya. How was morning?" she asked, opening up a brand new box of chocolate teddy grams and offering some to Peyton. Kaylee always a mound of food for lunch so she could skip dinner with her family.

Jared sighed and stood up, picking up his lunch tray. "I don't want to look at this anymore. I'll be back." He walked silently to the garbage can and dropped the entire thing in, plastic tray and all. He walked back to his seat and slid in next to Chase. "See anymore now?" he asked, bored already.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:33 am

Peyton put a hand up in rejection to the food and crossed her arms onto the table, leaning in, "It was alright, I've got a ton of homework now though," She said simply and shrugged. "I'm gonna cut out and get to the library," Peyton said and she stood, her chair sliding out with her. Slinging her bag over her shoulder she turned, "See you in english, Kay," Peyton said before heading to the door.

Chase looked at Jared and then back over their, 'peers'. Someone with red hair caught his eye and then he looked to the girl who was now eating alone, "How about her?" He said with a smirk.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:53 am

Kaylee nibbled at her teddy grams and nodded. "Yeah, see you seventh period." She waved bye to Peyton and then continues to devour her mini bear shaped cookies until the bag was completely empty and she had to throw it out.

Jared nodded, becoming rushed to find his victim now. "Uhhh, I'll take her friend that just left," he told Chase, standing up quickly. "See you back at the house when you get your own girl," he told Chase. Jared pursued Peyton through the halls until he was close enough to tap her on the back. "Excuse me?" he asked. "I'm new, and lost. Could you show me how to get to the parking lot?" he asked. "I seem to have left an important book in my car."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:01 am

Chase walked over to the girl and sat down, "Hey," He said coolly. She seemed descent enough, at least, she'd serve her purpose. Smiling sweetly he looked to her face, "I'm Chase, I heard you're wonderfully good in math and I could really use a tutor, can you help me?" He asked her.

Peyton stopped and turned, seeing a beautifully pale boy, "Lost? Uhm, sure," She said not really thinking anything about it. Someone needed help so she was glad to help, one of her down falls it seemed. Gracefully she side stepped him and started down the hall, "This way," She said.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:24 am

Kaylee raised an eyebrow, knowing her grade in math was only a B+, but the guy was cute so she wasn't just going to turn him down. "Uhhh, sure, what do you need help with?" she asked, pushing the rest of her lunch away so she could set her elbows on the table and her head on her hands.

Jared followed Peyton down the halls and out into the parking lot. In fact, he was surprised no one in the administration office stopped them from walking out. He grinned and pulled a knife out of his pocket, placing it gingerly on her neck. "Okay, sweetheart, let's take a walk to my car," he whispered into her ear.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:07 am

Chase smiling sweetly again and then frowned, "Actually, I need to get a book from my car, and a few other things, will you help me carry it all?" He asked and looked toward the direction of the parking lot. Getting her out there would be the hard part.

Peyton gasped and tried to fight it, but then decided against it, what ever this guy wanted fighting him would only make him upset. Biting her lip hard enough that a bead of blood welled up on her pink full lip Peyton shook slightly. She was never strong, so now she was screwed.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:02 am

Kaylee shrugged and stood up, glad to go anywhere with this cute guy. "Sure, but I'm not very strong, i might not be all that much help to you," she admitted.

Jared pulled her over to his car. "Get in," he ordered, not having to use the knife anymore. She was scared enough. He got in on his side and started the car. "Don't try to jump out of the car. I will stop you," he promised her.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:11 am

Chase grinned, "I really do appreciate it," he told her. Soon they made it outside and out to the lot. Chase wasted no time and snagged her up, clapping a hand firmly over her mouth. His arm slid around her waist where he held her firmly, "Don't fight me, you'll regret it," he breathed.

Peyton had frozen, she only sat in her seat, her head dropped. Her long hair his her face, which was pale as snow. In her lap her hands shook slightly, and it was obvious how loud and fast her heart was beating behind her breasts. Peyton didn't dare move, or fight, not now, she wanted out, but, judging by this mans strength, he'd make her pay for it.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:00 am

Kaylee tensed up in Chase's arms. She placed her hands against his stomach. Damn he had abs, and pecks. She nodded her head in submission and started to try to pry his hand off her mouth. "I can't breath," she mumbled against his hand.

Jared pulled into a long driveway and up to a huge house. It was almost a mansion, almost. He hopped out of his side of the car and opened her door. "Up, pet," he told her. "It's time to show you to your room."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:13 am

"If you scream," Chase said as he lowered his cold hand from her mouth, "You'll get hurt," he said and shoved her into his car. Slamming the door he walked around the car and slid into the drivers seat. Quickly he pulled out of the lot and went down the road, "Thank you for making this easy," he sneered.

Peyton looked up at higher eye brows knitting together. Room? Pet? She wasn't sure that she was ever going to see the light of day again. Looking over the boy Peyton felt her heart flutter slightly, he was an attractive guy.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:51 am

Kaylee shoved him in the shoulder as hard as she could, but he didn't budge. She groaned and crossed her arms over her chest. "You'll get caught," she snapped, looking down at her lap. "Just you wait, you'll get caught."

Jared rolled his eyes and grabbed her upper arm, dragging her into the house. "Okay sweetie, you're upstairs with your friend or whatever." He opened up her door and shoved her in, locking the door behind him. "I'll be back later," he promised her.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:39 am

Chase laughed slightly, and then drove until they pulled up to a home, that was almost the size of a mansion. This was Jared's place, where he was staying. They were going to keep their two pet's here, and use them as they pleased. When he parked, he got to Kaylee's side of the car he opened the door and jerked her out.

Peyton quickly scrambled to one of the larger beds and balled up onto it. She broke down then and sobbed into 'her' pillow. She was a pet, and her friend? Who? She swallowed hard and then sat up, " Oh no, Kaylee!" She breathed.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:38 am

Kaylee lashed out her hand and smacked him in the arm. "Don't laugh at me," she snapped, looking away from him. Her eyes feel on the huge house and she marveled at it. "Wow," she breathed. She hissed when he pulled her out of the car and kicked him in the shin, which only hurt her foot. "Ow, what the hell?"

Jared kicked up his feet on the couch and yawned, snapping the TV on. He could hear Chase and his pet snack fighting. He chuckled softly and started flipping through the channels.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:45 am

Chase only rolled his eyes, "No use in trying to hurt me, you're just going to break something of yours," He said and drug her into the house. "Hey dude," He said coolly to Jared when he walked through the door. Finally he shoved the girl into the room with Jared's food and slammed the door.

When the door opened Peyton looked up, "Kaylee!" She cried running over to her. Throwing her arms around her she held her tight, "Did he hurt you?" She asked her worriedly. Stepping back Peyton frantically looked her over wondering if she had been bitten or beaten. Judging by the look on Kaylee's face she hadn't made the connections she had. Peyton knew they were in the hands of Vampires, she had read about them before.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:51 am

Kaylee hissed and banged at the door that had just been slammed at her face until Peyton's arms encompassed her and pulled her tight. "I'm not hurt," she mumbled. "Just my foot, but that's because I tried to kick his shin," she explained. I'm sure my foot will be fine soon so I can have a go at his face next," she said, raising her voice so if the boy was still in the hall he would hear her.

Jared nodded at Chase silently when he entered the house. His pet was sure making a lot of noise. THey would fix that later. Or now, depending on when they wanted to eat. He got up and started rummaging through a kitchen drawers. Finally, he found what he was looking for. Handcuffs and a roll of duct tape. They would need them for the girls when they fed, especially the handcuffs. Once the girls were addicted to the hormones they released during feeding, their pets would be practically be beating down the door to get to them.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:12 pm

Peyton looked Kaylee over and she sighed, "I don't think they're going to let us go," She said softly and then looked away. "I think I know what's going on, and you're not going to like it," She said and bit down on her lip, drawing a slight amount of blood. Peyton's mind was swimming now, she was sure that they were going to die.

Chase looked over to Jared and then nodded, "Perfect," He told Jared. Those two were going to be trouble, at least his snack er...pet was going to be. Sighing he looked up toward the ceiling just about where the room where he put his food would be, "Are we killing these ones?" He asked and glanced over his shoulder, rarely did they let one go, the strong ones usually got left somewhere the others usually died. Humans were weak.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:59 am

Kaylee shook her head and tears started to slip from her eyes. She pushed passed Peyton and hurried to the bathroom. "I need to use the bathroom," she mumbled.

Jared shook his head. "No, I want to keep these ones," he announced. "Mine smells wonderful. I want to keep it for awhile." He handed Chase a pair of hancuffs. "Here, this is for yours."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:33 am

Peyton sighed and looked over at Kaylee, when she rushed off she looked around the once empty room again. 'Why us?" She asked herself and bit down on her lip again. Slowly Peyton got up from the bed and went over to a barred window. It was such a nice day out, and the only thing she could think of was death.

Chase raised an eyebrow, "That's so unlike you, she must smell wonderful," He said in a sort of teasing tone. Grabbing his own set of handcuffs he smirked, "We're going to have so much fun with these two," He thought out loud.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:50 am

Kaylee crawled into the tub, which if she hadn't been crying her eyes out she might have noticed that it was solid marble and the legs wet gold. She curled up and bawled for a few minutes, before drying her eyes and walking back out, slumping down on her bed with a pout.

Jared elbowed him in the ribs lightly. "What can I say, I'm a classy guy. Nice smelling girls turn me on." He licked his lip maliciously and started for the stairs. "Those girls won't know what hit them."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:59 am

Peyton looked over to Kaylee, wondering what it might have been she was thinking. Opening her mouth to ask her a question, she jumped and stopped. Someone was coming up the stairs, her heart was racing and her head swimming. But then she decided something, what ever these things, these creatures wanted, she wouldn't be afraid, she wouldn't fight, she would just do as she was told, to make this all a little easier on herself.

Chase laughed slightly as he followed Jared up the steps, "Mine's gonna be a handful I just know it," He said and sighed over dramatically. His stomach was aching for a snack, and it was hard to not go crazy at this point, he liked to keep himself poised.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:06 am

Kaylee sat up on the bed, hearing the same thing as Peyton. She bit her lip and sat up on her legs, tucking them under herself. Her eyes tried to wander the room, but they kept finding the door in fear.

Jared stomped up the stairs, hoping to scare the girls. He paused in front of the door for only a second before strolling in. "Hello, ladies," he announce, smirking.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next