Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One on One w/ Peyton.

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

One on One w/ Peyton. - Page 10 Empty Re: One on One w/ Peyton.

Post  Abby Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:07 am

Jared chuckled and kissed her cheek. "Well, it's mostly like... Like hormones that trigger sexual pleasure in your brain. And yes, it's extremely addictive, but it usually doesn't have much of an effect the first few times. If I feed from you everyday though you'd be practically throwing yourself at me."
Abby
Abby
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:10 am

Peyton looked away and then back to him, "I uh...I dont know..." she said and pulled herself from his grip and pulled herself to her feet, "I know you captured us for food...but, I...I don't think I can let that happen to me..." she said and looked down. Her eyes were hidden by her bangs and she was shaking slightly.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:27 am

Jared shook his head. "No, I wasn't gonna do that to you." He stood up next to her and took her hands. "I would never do that to you. I wouldn't be able to tell if you liked me for me if I did that." He wrapped his arms around her waist and smiled.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:26 am

Peyton smiled and looked up at him. "well, I do like you," she said and she leaned up and kissed him. His cool touch drew her in, and she pressed into him. She loved kissing him, it was addicitng.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:24 am

Jared kissed her back lovingly. He pulled Peyton close to him and started to trail kisses down her neck. "Mmmm, i like you too," he whispered against her skin.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:40 am

Peyton smiled and laughed softly. It was nice to be lied again, to have someone other than a friend to look to. "What are we going to do today?" she asked softly.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:48 am

Jared shrugged. "Maybe a picnic. Maybe some frisbee. Really, whatever you want to do, we can do that." He kissed Peyton quickly. "We can go swimming too if you want."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:52 am

Peyton smiled at all the wonderful ideas, "Swimming sounds wonderful...but...I don't have a bikini.." she said with a frown.

Chase got back and ran up to the girls bedroom, "I wanna take you out," he said after he flung the door open. He grinned stupidly and walked over to Kaylee picking her up and spinning around.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:38 pm

Jared smirked and tightened his arms around Peyton's waist. He pressed their foreheads together. "Who need a bikini to go swimming?" he asked, waggling his eyebrows at her. "If you really want, we could do skinny dipping."

Kaylee squealed and held onto Chase tightly. "Uhhh, where did you want to go out to?" she asked, eyeing him suspiciously. "Are you okay?"
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:35 am

Peyton flushed and looked away shyly," U-uhm okay," she stammered nervously. Jared had pretty much seen her whole body when he was healing her, so it wouldn't be so bad, and besides the water would cover her up.

Chase laughed melodically, and spun her around,"Of course I am," she said. He was just happy, having his energy restored from feeding. He had been gone so long cause he was making a surprise for Kaylee. "we need you to be appropriately dressed," he told her and started toward the big closet he had shown her before.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:43 am

Jared grinned at the sight of her blushing face and kissed her gently. "Alright. We've got a pool out back and I think Chase and Kaylee are leaving for something so we'll have to wait until they're gone.

Kaylee raised her eyebrows. "Properly dressed? Is this going to be a formal event?" she asked, looking down at her ratty pajamas. She quickly started looking through the closet for something. "What are you wearing?" she asked, looking back at him.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:48 am

Peyton flushed more and nodded this time to shy to say anything. Her stomach growled then, loudly. She hadn't gotten anything to eat in a while, she hadn't had the stomach for it, but now that she had slept so much she was feeling a lot,better, "I'm sure if I make something to eat, they'll be gone by the time I'm done," she said and rushed off to the kitchen.

Chase s,irked and held out his tux, "This for me," he said and en held out an elegant blue ball gown, "this for you?" he said more as a question than anything. They weren't going to be seen by anyone but each other, but, it was going to be good for Kaylee to get all dressed up and be happy.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:55 am

Jared nodded and followed her over to the kitchen. "What do you want. I think Chase made breakfast and there are still leftovers from that in the fridge, or I could make you something fresh." He couldn't hold back smiling so widely as he looked down at Peyton.

Kaylee smiled slightly and took the gown from him. "Okay, this works." She took the gown from him and headed over to the bathroom. "I'll be right back," she called over her shoulder as she disappeared into the bathroom with the ball gown at her side. She appeared again after a minute in the dress, which hugged her curves perfectly. "I love it," she whispered.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:06 am

Peyton shrugged,"I can just eat what is left," she said and smiled simply. After she had heated the food up she scarfed it down and then she cleaned her plate and silverware. "okay, I'm ready!" she said softly. Peyton was rather nervous to,show off her body, it was still very bruised because Jared had only used enough venom to healthy broken parts.

Chase grinned, he was dressed as well, "you look wonderful," he said and walked over to,her and spun her around." Shut your eyes, and I'll take you to your surprise," after a moment they were out in a grotto of trees. Lights covered each tree and soft string music was playing, " You can open your eyes," he said as he stood smiling.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:12 pm

Jared scooped Peyton up into his arms and in seconds they were inside the pool gate outback. He set her down on her feet and kissed her forehead. Then he pulled off his shirt and let it drop on the concrete ground. "Ready now, are you?" he asked teasingly.

Kaylee squeezed her eyes tight and covered them with her hands. "Okay," she whispered breathlessly. She peeled her hands off her eyes and grinned. "Oh, I love it." She pulled Chase into a bear hug, grinning.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:18 am

Peyton smiled shyly and nodded yes, I am. Then she stripped down to her underwear, stopping there to stand awkwardly. She looked herself over frowning, a light blush pouring over her cheeks. Then Peyton looked up to catch Jared staring and rolled her eyes. "You're such a guy," She said and leaned over trying to push him in to the pool.

Chase grinned, "I'm glad," He murmured and kissed the top of her head, "Would you like to dance Miss?" He asked and smirked holding out his cool slender hand to hers. Chase pulled her into him when she grabbed his hand and started spinning gracefully around the grotto.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Jared took a step back as she pushed him, just to humor her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close. "What? I can't enjoy the view?" he asked. "Because, trust me, it was a fabulous view." He released her waist from his arms and pulled off his shorts. Then slipped off his boxers and dove into the pool. "You gonna join me?" he asked as he treaded water in the deep end.

Kaylee took his hand a bit reluctantly, knowing she was no aficionado at dancing. She leaned against his chest securely and let him pull her around in a waltz. The rhythmic one-two-three pattern lulled her into a sense of blissful happiness.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:13 am

Peyton's cheeks flamed and she turned so her back was facing Jared. Quickly she slipped her clothes from her body, and looked down. Bruises were all over her torso and before Jared could stare any longer she jumped in. When she came up she looked at Jared and her cheeks flushed again.

Chase smiled and continued to glide smoothly, "You look so wonderful," he breathed to Kaylee. "I'm sorry that your first few days have been rough, but I want you to know that I am here for you, I will protect you at all cost.." he said and then stopped dancing. Quickly he stopped down and pressed his lips to Kaylee's.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:15 am

Jared grinned at her reddened cheeks and swam over to her. He ran his eyes over the bruises on her torso and whistled. "Hmmm I didn't think you were that banged up." He ran a hand down her shoulder and then kissed her gently.

Kaylee nodded slowly and looked up at him just as he planted his lip on hers. She leaned into him, completely forgetting to move her feet in the dance anymore. She placed her free hand on his cheek and parted her lips slightly.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:21 am

Peyton gasped slightly, as though she were about to speak but, Jeard took her words with his kiss. While she was in the water, so completely forgot about her being naked and she pulled into him, holding on while he tread water to keep them both floating. Kissing him was always so heart racing.

Chase pulled her in and stop moving to the music as well. As he kissed her, it was like he was starving. That he had been starving to kiss her and only her for decades. Putting his hand firmly on the back on Kaylee's neck he nibbled lightly at her lip.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:54 am

Jared pulled his lips back and submerged himself underwater. He reappeared a few minutes later at the other side of the pool and rested against the side. "Sorry, but if you want me, you'll have to catch me," he teased.

Kaylee dropped Chase's hand and placed that one as well on his other cheek so she was framing his face with her hands. She could feel his cool hand on her neck, pushing her lips even closer to hers. Reluctantly, she pulled back and sighed. "Uhhh... that was nice," she whispered breathlessly.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:07 am

Peyton turned in the water and frowned, "You know good and well I'm in no condition to chase you," She said. Being in the water and keeping herself afloat was hard enough. Normally she was a very graceful and smooth swimmer, but she was short of breath and choppy today.

Chase smiled and slowly opened his eyes, and with out any words he turned Kaylee in a smooth graceful dance one again. He was very gentle in his movements, as though he was worried about breaking her. "You're a wonderful kisser," Chase breathed and winked down at her.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:39 am

Jared pouted slightly. "Okay, then I'll only make you swim half the pool," he told her, winking. He disappeared underwater again and was back in the center of the pool in no time. "Come on. I won't let you drown."

Kaylee took his hand and let him whirl her around again. She was leaned into Chase's chest and buried her face into it. "You're not so bad at kissing yourself," she mumbled into his shirt.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:19 am

Peyton flushed and tried to swim over. Stopping she tried to tread the water, she was breathing as though he had just ran a marathon. "M-my muscles are weak," She breathed, and as the finished her sentence her legs began to cramp, causing her to slip under the water quickly.

Chased smirked, and lifted her off of her feet in a elegant spin. "You're also light on your feet," He said as he set her down on the ground once more. She looked so beautiful, just like always and he stared. He didn't really care if he got caught staring or not.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:11 am

Jared dove under and water and wrapped his arms around Peyton's waist. He pulled her back up to the surface and laid her down on the concrete around the pool. He brushed strand of hair away from her face and bit his lip. "Sorry about that."

Kaylee laughed. "Only because you can lift me with your impossible strength, or whatever." She looked up at him and smiled slightly. "So where are we anyway?" she asked, looking around.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next