Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One on One w/ Peyton.

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

One on One w/ Peyton. - Page 9 Empty Re: One on One w/ Peyton.

Post  Peyton Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:53 am

Peyton remembered this morning, the way that Jared had pinned her up against the wall. It made her cheeks flush strongly and her heart pound, "Oh," Was all Peyton managed to say when she finally gained part of her voice. Jared was so cool against her skin and it made her feel relaxed and safe, "Will you and Chase get in trouble for this?" She asked softly, coming to the realization that this probably widely excepted in their world.
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:22 am

Jared nodded. "Umm if Ren can find any proof of it, yes. I don't think he has any proof at the moment, though. And hopefully he'll never get any." Jared nibbled at one of her ears gently. "It's getting late, dear," he whispered. "I know you've just slept, but you should still go lie down and try to get a wink of sleep," he told her.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:25 am

Peyton shook her head, "I wouldn't be able to sleep at all," She said and then walked over to a comfy tall back ed chair, "I can just sit here and read," She said and smiled. She picked up a book closest to her and it just so happened to be a copy of Hamlet by William Shakespeare. "I'll be fine, you can go do what ever you want," She said ans then cracked open the old book. It looked like it were in quill ink, as though William had written this copy by hand.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:55 am

Jared sighed and looked down at the book she was holding. "Just... just be careful with that book," he told her. "There's not another one like it." He turned and left the room, traveling up to his room on the second floor. He sat down on his couch and stretched out. It was going to be a long night without Chase or Peyton to entertain him.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:02 am

Peyton looked down at the book and then shut it carefully. It was written by William, hand written. She smiled in awe and then put the book back gently. Getting to her feet she walked around and grabbed all the books that looked good. She read all night and fell asleep in the chair near the window. In the morning her hair was a mess and she was contorted in a funny position a book open on her chest and a few scattered around her on the floor.

Chase stirred lightly when the morning like came through, opening his eyes he looked down to Kaylee who was still fast asleep in his arms. He smiled and kissed her forehead lightly, "Morning," He murmured and slipped out from under her. He moved so smoothly she wouldn't have felt a thing but temperature difference. He was going to make the girls some breakfast.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:24 am

Jared was up with the sun, but he didn't actually move from his couch until well after nine. He dressed in new clothing and then walked downstairs where he found Chase making breakfast. "Hmmm, smells good, to humans I think." He ran a hand through his hair. "How did last night go?" he asked.

Kaylee rolled over, once out of Chase's arms and continued to sleep. She mumbled a few things in her sleep from time to time. Most of them had to do with Chase... and other things.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:31 am

Chase looked up from the cooking and crackling bacon and nodded, "Yeah I guess it would to them," He said and then glanced up to stairs, "It went well, she slept in my arms all night," He said sort of like a school girl in love. "It was nice," He said and flipped the food in the pan.

Peyton laid awkwardly in the chair, her hair hiding her face and her hands hanging in the air. She had been up so late and now was sacked out. Her sleeping schedule was going to be the worst.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:34 pm

Jared chuckled and started heading toward the door. "I need to go out and feed before I rip anyone apart. I'll be back after breakfast so you can feed too." He slipped out the door and ran into the woods without another word.

Kaylee rolled over again and sunlight hit her eyelids. SHe sat up and looked around, realizing that Chase wasn't in bed with her anymore. She stretched out her arms and then slipped out of bed and downstairs. "Mmmm, what smells good?" she whispered, latching onto Chase's side.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:47 pm

Peyton just hung like a wet rag, dead to the world.

"Alright," Chase said and then his ears perked when Kaylee spoke to herself. "Breakfast!" He called up the steps and then slid the bacon onto a plate. Walking over to the fridge he pulled out the carton of eggs and started cracking them into a pan.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:21 pm

Kaylee sat down at the kitchen table and yawned. "Mmm the bacon smells good." She looked up at Chase happily. "Thanks for making breakfast," she mumbled.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:46 am

Chase smiled and finished the eggs, walking over he dished her up a plate. "Bon Apitite" he said and stepped back from her. He needed to feed, there was a dull nagging at his stomach. If he weren't careful he might try to feed for Kaylee.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:06 am

Kaylee grinned and devoured the eggs in a matter of minutes. "Thank you, Chase. It was delicious." She stood up and picked up her plate. Silently, she found the dishwasher and placed it inside. "So, how did you sleep?" she asked.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:10 am

Chase chuckled lightly, "Fine," he answered with a shrug. He never really slept only rested. So it wasn't like he could evaluate the whol time he had been laying with her. "I did enjoy holdging you last night though," she said and grinned at her.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:26 am

Kaylee blushed a deep crimson and leaned into Chase gently. He was so comfortable and... cool. She buried her face in his chest and sighed contently. "Hmmm, I enjoyed that to. You shouldn't have left," she whispered.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:02 pm

Chase stiffened and stepped away from her, "Don't." He said and backed up more. "I haven't fed yet," He said and looked toward the front door anxiously. Where the hell was Jared he needed to hurry the crap up. "Have some orange juice, I'll be back," He said and stalked off.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:57 am

Kaylee looked up at him like a kicked puppy as he walked away. She poured herself a glass of orange juice and sipped it politely, just as Chase had told her to.

Jared walked in the door and wiped something red and gooey off of his lips with his sleeve. When he noticed Kaylee he tried to play it off like he was itching his nose, but she had already seen. "Ummm... where's Chase? He needs to feed. Chaaasssee!" he called into the house.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:01 pm

Chase walked out the front door swiftly with out a word.

Peyton was still sacked out, she was covered in books and her foot stuck up into the air. A steady breathing coming from her mouth. Her long red hair hung brushing the floor.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:44 am

Kaylee watched Chase leave and then looked up at Jared silently. And when their eyes met she quickly glanced down at her lap. Her orange juice was finished so she placed it in the sink and then hurried up to her room.

Jared went to go find Peyton. She was... upside down. He sat down in the chair next to her, squishing her against the arm of the chair and laughed softly. "Good morning Sleeping Beauty," he whispered.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:13 am

Peyton jumped in her sleep and all the books she had on her and around her found their way to the floor. "unm...morning.." she said as she slowly slipped to the floor and rubbed her head. She looked around the room and then flushed,z " I'm sorry," she said and she scrambled to pick up all of the books.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:39 am

Jared shook his head. "Don't worry about it. I'll pick the books up later." He joined her on the floor and took the books she had already picked up and placed them to his side. "How'd you sleep darling?" He pulled her over into his lap and held her close to him.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:48 am

Peyton blushed lightly and cuddled into him, " I slept just fine," she said and she wrapped her arms around him. "I missed you," she breathed. It felt nice to be this close to him. His cool skin against her warm made her feel a lot more rested.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:01 am

Jared kissed her neck gently. The rushing of her blood underneath her skin against his lips felt nice, now that he wasn't thirsty. "I missed you too," he whispered into her ear. He nibbled at her ear and closed his eyes. "So, I was thinking we could do something outside today instead of staying cooped up in here."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:19 am

Peyton shivered lightly and looked t him, " Is it safe?" she asked in a worried tone. Biting her lip she looked at him with her eyebrows knitted together. The last time she was outside she was attacked. What if that other vampire came back?
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:30 am

Jared nodded. "It'll be safe with me there. I won't let anyone take a bite of you." He nibbled at her neck lightly, not breaking any skin. "Well, except me, but that'll be with your consent." He nuzzled his face into her neck, obsessed with the beating of her heart beneath her skin. "Mmmm, you're so warm."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:37 am

Peyton blushed and then bit down on her lip. She was his food source, what ever he went out and fed on wasn't going to last. "I've read that there is a chemical you excrete when feeding. If I let you feed on me will I become like a crack addict?" she asked seriously. She would help him if it wouldn't kill her.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next