Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One on One w/ Peyton.

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

One on One w/ Peyton. - Page 8 Empty Re: One on One w/ Peyton.

Post  Abby Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:11 am

Jared walk up the stairs and placed one plastic bag of ice on Peyton's head and another on her ribs. "Peyton," he whispered, sitting down on the bed next to her gently. "Peyton, I'm sorry this happened to you, it shouldn't have." He stroked her cheek gently. "There is one option that will fix you up and it'll only take about an hour, but it'll hurt a lot," he told her. "It's either that or a lot of sloppy medical work preformed by your truly."

Kaylee rolled her eyes and dropped her towel, betting that he wouldn't come in if she was naked. "Okay, feel free to come in, but I'm naked," she called over to the door. "Why can't you just talk with me through the door?"
Abby
Abby
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:15 am

Peyton groaned and her eyes opened slowly, she met hers with his and smiled, "It's okay," She said and winced in pain, "Do what ever you have to do," She said and shut her eyes again. She didn't want to be in anymore pain, but if it took more pain for the pain to stop then she'd do it.

Chase opened the door and kept his eyes shut. Shutting the door behind him she leaned against it, "Put your towel on, cause I'm not leaving," He said and then folded his arms, "I'm opening my eyes on the count of 5," He said and started to count.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:30 am

Jared sighed and kissed her forehead. "Okay, I'm really sorry," he whispered. He leaned down and bit into her skin, injecting some of his venom. It would change her, only if he took some of her blood in return. The venom would reek havoc in her system, but the good kind of havoc. The havoc that fixed bones and bumps on her head. Then it would dissolve after there was nothing else to fix. He took Peyton's hand. "Just squeeze when it hurts," he whispered, knowing he was just asking to loose his hand.

Kaylee groaned in frustration and pulled her towel on tightly. "Fine, I'm covered up," she mumbled and sat down on the edge of the tub. SHe crossed her legs and looked to her side, anywhere but Chase's face.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:34 am

Peyton felt him bite and then the pain started. It was horrible, gripping his hand she squeezed hard, screams of agony and pain barreled down the hall. She wished now that she were dead but, didn't speak of it. She was too busy screaming to speak.

Chase winced when he heard Peyton screaming, "I need you to know that wasn't supposed to happen, you need to trust us," He said and went over sitting on the tub next to Kaylee. "We don't know what Ren was doing, we were trying to throw him off our trail but, he had tricked us," He said and then he pulled Kaylee into his arms, "I'm just so glad it wasn't you," He breathed.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:55 am

Jared bit his lip and stroked Peyton's hair. "I know, I know," he whispered. He pulled her up into his arms and cuddled her close. His hand felt line it was stuck in a vacuum that was sucking out all the air. He kissed her cheek softly and rocked her back and forth methodically.

Kaylee's eyes widened when she heard Peyton's screams and the blood drained out of her face. "What is your friend doing to her?" she screamed. She struggled in his arms and pushed him away from her. She lost her balance and fell into the tub. Her towel unwrapped itself, leaving her exposed. She scrambled to cover herself up and then stood up in the tub. "Just leave me alone," she mumbled and left with only a towel on.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:02 am

Peyton screams started dying down after about an hour and she collapsed in his arms. The pain was over, it was finally over. Her breathed slowed back to a normal pace and her tight grip on him loosened. Peyton was now sleeping.

Chase went after Kaylee. He caught her by the shoulder and turned her around, "Stop it!" He half shouted. "You need to quit trying to be so tough, it's only going to get you hurt," He said a worried look on his face. "Your friend, Peyton, she's alright now, Jared was healing her," He explained, "Come on, you can't walk around in a towel like that," He pulled her into a room that was a walk in closet full of all the newest women's clothes for her to choose from.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:18 am

Kaylee glared at him. "I'm not trying to be tough, it's just called being completely pissed off at you." She stalked through the closet until she found a regular pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Then she nodded over toward the door. "Can you leave so I can change in peace," she asked, exasperatedly.

Jared sighed in relief when the screaming died off and Peyton started to sleep. That was normal. Her body was tired form trying to fight off his venom. At least the bump on her head was barely visible and her ribs were set and fixed. He rubbed her back soothingly and started to hum softly.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:22 am

TIME SKIP

Peyton woke up after about 10 hours, it was dark by that time. When she sat up the room was dark and empty. "Hello?" She called getting to her feet. Her legs felt like jelly, making it hard to walk. She leaned against the wall and sighed. Where was everyone.

Chase was in the library they had in the house and was sulking, Kaylee was still mad at him so he had left her alone hours ago. He felt bad for Peyton and for Kaylee, both were going through a lot of pain. He almost wished he hadn't brought Kaylee here. She'd be a lot happier with out him.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:39 am

Kaylee was dressed in her brand new pajamas, courtesy of the closet that neither of the boys had thought to show them until three days after they showed up here. She walked into Peyton's and her room and sat down on her bed. "Hey Peyton," she whispered, slipping under the covers. "How do you feel?" she asked, in between yawns. Poor Peyton's sleep clock was going to be off for a bit if she was just waking up now at eleven at night.

Jared was in the home library as well, but unlike Chase, he was actually reading. "Would you just relax?" he asked as he looked up form him new book. "Kaylee will come around. She's just angry because her friend was hurt. Now that Peyton is better, I'm sure she'll be less irritable.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:43 am

Peyton looked at Kaylee and smiled gently, "I'm alright," She said and slipped out the door, "I'm starving," She said and went down into the kitchen. Looking around she didn't really find anything that was fresh or usable so she sat down the the kitchen table and rested her head on the cool hard wood.

Chase looked at Jared and sighed, "I know, I just, I had made progress with her earlier and then back tracked heavily," He said and sighed, "It's so irritating," he whined.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:47 am

Jared chuckled at Chase's whining. His ears perked up as he heard Peyton come down the stairs. "Well I doubt Kaylee's in the kitchen, sine she just had dinner so she's probably alone upstairs. Go talk to her." He closed his book and placed it back on the shelf. "I'm going to go chat with Peyton." He walked out of the library, down the hall, and into the kitchen. "Hey sleeping beauty." He sat down across the table from her and took her hand.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:57 am

Peyton pulled her hand from his and looked him over warily. She wasn't sure if she was upset with him yet. Had he let that vampire feed on her? It was odd that he had come up alone, as though he had been invited and no one was fighting him, "What happened this morning?" she asked him not taking any time with formalities.

Chase watched Jared leave and did as he suggested. He was up the steps in seconds and knocking on the bedroom door, "May I come in?" he asked softly cracking the door slightly. He hoped that she had cooled down from their last encounter.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:18 pm

Jared sighed and looked down at the table, thinking about the best way to put this. "Ummm, well, it's not just Chase and I out there, obviously you know that now. And vampires, we aren't supposed to love humans, ever. Because love leads to telling you what we are and never killing you." He licked his lips and looked up at her. "That man was kind of famous in the vampire world and if we didn't let hi feed, he would have known something was up... I'm sorry, I din't want to let him do it and we didn't expect him to hurt you like that. It was all a big mistake."

Kaylee sat up in her bed and ran a hand through her already messy hair. "Hi," she muttered and pulled the blankets around her chest. "Yeah," she whispered. "We need to talk," she admitted. As much as she didn't like it, they needed to talk.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:07 am

Peyton looked at him. She felt like she shoul be mad, bu she wasn't. All of what he said made sense. She may have gotten hurt but, she was fine now, in the end Jared had protected her. After a moment of silence Peyton looked up and met his eyes with hers, " Thank you," she said, " For saving me," she smiled gently then.

Chase walked in and sat beside her on the edge of the bed. " Look, I'm sorry, I haven't tried to talk to girls in decades," he said bash fully, " Jared and didn't mean or Ren to get so out of hand."
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:34 am

Jared rolled his eyes. "The only reason I had to heal you was because I put you in danger in the first place." He leaned over the table and kissed her forehead. "Forgive me?" he asked. He sighed and took her hands.

Kaylee rolled her eyes and crawled over to Chase at the edge of her bed. "Why did you let Ren, or whatever do it in the first place?" she asked skeptically. "He... he broke Peyton. He was gonna kill her."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:27 pm

Peyton blushed deeply and smiled, " we'll if it means anything I forgive you, I'm alright now," she told him. Slowly she got to her feet and drew Jared to his. She looked up at him and smiled then with out thinking about it any longer she kissed him. Not a peck, or a smooch, a full on kiss.

Chase winced at her words, "we had to let him believe that you two were food and nothing more, he wanted to try her blood.." he explained, " If we had demied he probably would have hurt both of you, we had no idea he'd go stark raving mad," he said and then drew Kaylee in. "I'm so glad the two of you are alright," he said and squeezed her gently.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:07 am

Jared wrapped his arms around Peyton tightly. His hands went to the small of her back which he pushed in slightly, pushed her into him. He nibbled at her bottom lip playfully and then ran his tongue along the perimeter of it.

Kaylee nodded, accepting his story. "Okay," she whispered, nuzzling her head into him gently. "Well, I just, I hope he doesn't come back." She closed her eyes and yawned. "What happened to Peyton? Why was she screaming earlier?"
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:50 am

Peyton blushed furiously and kissed him back, pressing herself into him. She had kissed boys before, but not like this. When she kissed Jared there was so much more passion. It was like he was hungry, which he probably was, but not hungry for her blood but for her soul. Peyton's heart pounded loudly in her ears. She was sure that Jared could hear it.

Chase relaxed, still holding Kaylee close, " Our venom can heal, she had several broke bones, and they were adjusting and moving trying to go back to normal, it never feels good," he explained and sighed. He didn't envy Peyton, that was a pain he never wanted to feel.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:00 am

Jared sat down on the kitchen table and pulled Peyton onto his lap gently. He placed his hands on her thighs and kissed her deeply. His lips pressed down on hers, hard, hers molding into the shape of his. "Peyton," he whispered, as he pulled back reluctantly.

Kaylee frowned, taking in what he had just said. Apparently, Chase and Jared both had some kind of healing venom in their fangs that was extremely painful when injected into a human's bloodstream. "Wait, so the venom... Does it hurt you?" she asked.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:39 am

Peyton pulled back when she felt him shy away, "I-i'm sorry," She mumbled and scrambled to her feet. She was embarrassed, doing that wasn't normally something she'd do. She usually let the boys kiss her, when they wanted too. "I-i didn't mean to be so forward," She said looking at her feet and tucking her hair behind her ear nervously.

Chase shook his head, "If you were healthy it wouldn't, but she had broken ribs, and the venom was causing them to shift and move back into place," He said and sighed, "It wouldn't feel very good if you broke something and had to set it with out any meds to hide the pain," He hoped then she understood.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:52 am

Jared chuckled and hopped off the table. He placed his forehead to hers and took her hands, starring down at his feet as well. "You don't need to be sorry," he whispered. "You're forwardness is cute." He swung their arms slowly.

Kaylee rested her head on his shoulder and sighed. "Oh, well it's all over now and Peyton is healthy again." She yawned and crawled into his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and closing her eyes. "It's late," she told him, yawning again.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:58 am

Peyton blushed more, "It is?" She said softly, and then her brows knitted together, "Why me?" She asked, "Isn't it hard for you to be with a human like this?" She asked and pulled back just enough to look at him. Her face was riddled with curiosity.

Chase smiled and held her close. Reaching down with one hand he lifted her chin too look at her face. She was so cute, and he couldn't help himself. Leaning down he pressed his lips to hers lightly but for only a moment, "Here," He said and leaned back, "Go ahead and fall asleep," he whispered.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:11 am

Jared stroked her reddening cheeks. "Yes, it's adorable." He ran his thumb along the side of her face gingerly, contemplating her question for a second. "You, because I feel something with you. We've had chemistry ever since I laid eyes on you, I just didn't know it then." He kissed her neck once, letting his lips linger on her skin. "Yes, it's a bit hard, but it's not unbearable, you're just straining my self-control."

Kaylee could feel her cheeks becoming red. For a second there, just a second, her toes had curled in and butterflies had swarmed in her stomach. She stretched up and pecked his lips. "Goodnight," she whispered. "See you in the morning."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:16 am

Peyton shivered at his touch and smiled, "I'm glad it's not to bad for you," She said and then pulled from him. Turing on her heal she walked down the hall and into the library. It was a nice place to be, calming. When Jared walked in behind her she turned and looked at him, "Why did that Vampire attack me?" She asked curiously.

Chase grinned like an idiot, she was so happy he barely knew what to do with himself. "Goodnight," He murmured and shut his eyes as well, he wasn't tired but he was going to enjoy holding her for as long as he liked.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:30 am

Jared followed in after her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I don't know why Ren went berserk today. He caught us ummm kissing this morning though, so I think he's guessed what's going on. I think he's just angry cause Chase and I won't admit it to him."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next