Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One on One w/ Peyton.

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

One on One w/ Peyton. - Page 7 Empty Re: One on One w/ Peyton.

Post  Peyton Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:52 am

The vampire tangled with him, and then threw Jared to the ground, "I wouldn't fight me, the council might have an issue with that," He said, dropping his hood. It was Ren, an ex-council member who was rather well known in the night world.

Chase's eyes went wide and he picked Jared off the ground and held him back from Ren, glancing at Peyton who was still out cold.
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:03 am

//Oh snap. Are we going by night world rules, because I never read the last book in that series...
DO you mind if I don't post Kaylee? She's kind of alone and doing nothing.

Jared hissed at Ren. "Hello Ren. The council also has a problem with tampering with other vampires' food supplies. So I suggest you turn around and go back to where you came from because that one is mine." He nodded in Kaylee's direction.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:16 am

//I had no idea that was a book LOL so I have no idea. Also you mean Peyton LOL

Ren smirked and looked at the girl who was in a crumpled heap on the ground, "If wasn't mistaken I saw you two kissing only a few moment before," He said and folded his arms, "That doesn't seem like food to me," He said and then knelt down to brush Peyton red hair from her face, "Such a beautiful one," He murmured.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:20 am

//Yes. And the books weren't all that great, so you weren't missing much.

Jared rolled his eyes. "So I like to play with my food, Ren. So what. Like you've never done it." He gestured to Peyton's body. "Flip her over. You'll find the bite marks that I put in her just yesterday. I was about to feed again when you interrupted me."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:23 am

Peyton groaned and Ren smirked, "You're going to break this pore mortals heart," He said and traced his finger along her full bottom lip. "She's falling for you, how sad," He said and stood kicking her aside with his foot. He sighed then and untied his cloak, "Better pick her up before someone else smells the strong sweet blood of hers," He said and walked inside.

//BRB SHOWER :D
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:29 am

Jared picked Peyton up and carried her inside after Ren. "I'm going to go put her away," he told Ren. Then he turned to Chase. "I'm sure Chase will welcome you into our home." He pivoted and started up the stairs. Peyton's body was badly bruised just from Ren man handling her. Not to mention the bump on her head from where he knocked her out.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:02 am

Peyton was waking up as she Jared walked with her up the stairs, "What happened?" She asked in a groggy voice. Who had attacked her and why was she so sore? It was hard to focus as her sight blurred in and out. Any slight sound made her head explode in pain.

//I'm gonna leave Chase out so i'm not talking to myself. XD
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:14 am

//Okay.

Jared didn't answer Peyton. He walked into the girls' room at the end of the hall and placed her down next to Kaylee. "Kaylee," he whispered. "She hit her head. Take care of her. Oh, and don't either on you dare come downstairs unless you are asked to." He closed the door behind him and walked back down into the living room where Ren and Chase were. "So, Ren, what do we owe the pleasure of having you here?" he asked.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:18 am

Peyton tried to sit up but the pounding in her head kept her from doing so. Sighing she laid back down and rubbed the bump on her head. "What happened?" She asked and looked over to Kaylee, who seemed to be just as lost as she was.

Ren turned and grinned a mockingly polite grin, "I'm just here to visit," He said and then glanced at the ceiling, then he laughed, "No, but really I was here for a snack, and to see if the rumors were true. Which they are," He said with a nod.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:31 am

Kaylee placed a finger to her lips. "I don't know what's happening, but we should stay quiet. All I heard was you scream and then you came back here. Do you remember anything?" she asked in a whisper. Peyton must know more, she was there for crying out loud.

Jared nodded toward the stairs. "Well, you're welcome to treat yourself to our snacks. Just don't suck them dry. We both find them pretty delicious and I know I don't want to give up mine just yet," he admitted. "And what exactly are the rumors about?" he asked.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:39 am

Peyton shook her head, "Some man...or vampire was there, and he attacked me," She said and then touched her neck, "He didn't bite me though," She said and slowly sat forward. "I don't know who it was, or why he's here," Biting her lip she looked at the door.'

"Oh delightful, that lovely little thing smelled so good I was rather disappointed when you came out," He said and started for the steps, "I'm going to enjoy this," He said darkly. He had completely ignored the question about the rumors, not really wanting to share the information.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:44 am

Jared pressed his lips together. There was nothing he could do. If he tried to stop Ren it would be obvious he had feelings for Peyton. "Just be gentle," he called up the stairs. "Her blood tastes bitter when she angry or hurt." That was a lie, but it was better than nothing.

Kaylee nodded and stared at the door in fear. "I'm so scared," she whispered. She was waiting for it. Any second a monster would burst through that door and that would be the end of both Peyton and her.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:48 am

Ren stalked up the steps and burst through the door, and before the injured Peyton had time to react she was pinning against the wall. Peyton would have screamed if Ren had given her the chance, but he bit down hard. A pathetic whimper escaped her lips and she shut her eyes, not wanting to see the horrified look on Kaylee's face. Jared had betrayed her, that rotten excuse for a man.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:51 am

Kaylee screamed her head off at the sight. It was obvious the man was ten times stronger than her so she couldn't do anything but scream, and cry. She bit her lip until it bled and hid under the sheets of her bed. "Chase!" she yelled. "Chaaaaaaassseee!"
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:54 am

Peyton felt her vision going blurry, her head was reeling and she couldn't support her own weight now. Ren shoved her hard into the wall. The hollow cracking of Peyton's ribs were loud as he shoved her again, this time leaving a dent in the wall.

Chase wanted to run up to her, to help her. But he restrained himself and waited for Jared's move. He must have known what he was doing, he always seemed to know.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:58 am

Kaylee flung herself off the bed at the sound of Peyton's breaking ribs. She pounded on the monster with her fists desperately, but she seemed to not even have an effect on him. "Stop it!" she screeched. "Stop it!"

Jared heard the commotion upstairs and walked up calmly. He took Ren's shoulder and pulled him off of Peyton as gently as he could. "I thought I told you to be gentle," he snapped. "No she's all broken, and I think you've fed quite enough for today."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:04 am

Ren snapped at Jared for a brief moment and then acted as though he were embarrassed and wiped his mouth. Peyton slumped to the ground broken and beaten, her neck still pouring blood. "My apologies," He said sarcastically, "There is just something about her blood," He said and then looked at Kaylee, who had been beating on him.

Chase walked in and took Kaylee's shoulder and sat her on the bed, "You were just leaving, right Ren?" He asked and Ren nodded in reply. In a few seconds he was gone, Chase could no longer sense him. Once it was safe Chase pulled Kaylee into his arms, "I'm so sorry," He breathed.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:30 pm

Jared scooped Peyton up and started licking up her wound to seal it closed. He gingerly set her down on her bed and slipped off her shirt. She skin was speckled with black and blue bruises. He sucked in a sharp breath and bit his lip. "Somethings, broken, probably her ribs," he announced. "Peyton?" he asked. "Peyton can you hear me?"

Kaylee struggled out of Chase's grip and went to stand over with Jared. She starred down at her friend's stomach which was now more purple than beige. "Dammit you let this happen!" she screamed at both of them. "Were you two sipping tea downstairs while this happened?" she asked.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:33 am

Peyton winced and groaned inresponse but nothing more. She wasn't feeling or looking so good.

Chase sighed, "No, its complicated," He said and stalked from the room. He couldn't deal with seeing Peyton like that and having Kaylee yelling at him. It was all too much at once.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:56 am

Jared ran a hand through his hair nervously and rested his hands on her stomach. "Peyton, I'm going to have to poke around to find out what's broken," he told her softly. "It's going to hurt, but I'll only do it for about a minute, okay?" he asked. His hands started to massage her ribs gently. "Oh that's cracked her whispered and pulled his hands back.

Kaylee shook her head. "I can't watch this. I need a shower, or something," she announced and walked out of the room and into the bathroom. She found some bath salts in the cabinet and filled up the tub, probably using up a lot of the hot water. She slipped into the water and sighed contently.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:38 pm

Peyton yelped in response and winced. She was in such pain that she had broken into a sweat. Her stomach was wrenching at his touch. "stop it.." she groaned weakly.

Chase walked in just asKaylee walked out, " Why in the hell would Ren do that?" he asked Jared. Show up out of no where and attack her. He wasn't just feeding that was obvious, he was trying to kill.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:49 am

Jared bit his lip and looked down at her purpling torso "Peyton... A couple of your ribs are broken," he whispered, knowing that he head must still e pouring from being knocked out. He placed a hand on her head and felt around for the bump. "Where did Ren hit you?" he asked, right before he ran his hand over a knot on her head. "Oh, there." He sighed. "Don't worry sweetie I'll get you some ice for that." He turned and pulled Chase out of the room with him. They needed to talk without Peyton hearing. "I don't know what Ren in thinking," Jared said as he rummaged through the freezer for ice. "He's just jealous that I found Peyton first or something, I guess."

Kaylee took one of her hour showers, making sure to wash herself twice and her hair four times. It wasn't working though. No matter how long she scrubbed the smell of Chase wouldn't go away. He had an almost husky scent. It was smoky sweet with a bit of burnt at the end. She sighed and got out of the shower. Maybe the smell would just rub off of her eventually.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:53 am

Peyton groaned in response and tried to roll away only to yelp in pain and roll back. She wasn't looking too good.

Chase shook his head, "I don't know, somethings up, he never comes for no reason," He said and looked toward the bathroom when the water shut off. Looking back into the bedroom he sighed, "You need to heal her, or something, she'd not going to be happy with her ribs set wrong and we have to re-break them," He walked off then, knocking on the door of the bathroom.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:57 am

Jared groaned. "You know I can't heal her..." he complained, even though Chase was already down the hall and gone. Healing was complicated and painful, very painful. "She would hate me, and when she wasn't hating me she would be begging me to kill her," he wnent on talking to himself. He shook his head. "I don't know... With her injuries it could take an hour." He grabbed the ice from the freezer and emptied it into a plastic bag.

Kaylee dried off her hair and then wrapped herself in a towel. She was running her fingers through her hair when there was a knock at the door. "I don't want to talk right now," she called. It was either Jared or Chase and neither of them were on good terms with her as far as she was concerned. "Come back never," she snapped.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:01 am

Peyton was groaning in agony, not sure what was going on now, "Jared.." She whimpered wanting him to be there and to hold onto her. He had saved her hand't he? She couldn't remember what really had happened, how had that vampire get into the house?

Chase shook his head and rolled his eyes, she was so stubborn, "Let me in or I'm unlocking the door," He said and shook the handle. He had a key to every door in the house as well as Jared. He needed her to understand what had happened and that Ren was up to something. They didn't just let Ren run a rampage.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next