Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One on One w/ Peyton.

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

One on One w/ Peyton. - Page 2 Empty Re: One on One w/ Peyton.

Post  Peyton Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:13 am

Peyton didn't flinch nor move from where she had been looking out the window. Her back was facing the door and her long hair was moving slightly due to a draft, one that she was sure carried her scent around the room. "Hello," She said coolly, trying to ignore the hysteric state Kaylee was inflicting on herself.

Jared saw his pet, she had been crying which means he did his job. Smirking he walked in and stopped beside Chase, there was a sweet alluring smell in the air and he guessed it was the deep red haired girl's scent, the scent that Jared had been speaking of.
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:48 am

//pssst you mean Chase.

Kaylee scowled up at Chase. She shook her head defiantly and looked down at the soft carpeted floor. She wouldn't have anything to do with these boys, definitely not the dark haired one that had kidnapped her.

Jared pulled out his handcuffs and sat down on the window sill where Peyton was. He locked one of her hands in the latches and dragged her over to the bed, lockin her hand the the headboard, crawling on top of her, probably being a but more touchy feely than normal.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:52 am

Peyton just let her eyes go blank and she let her mind wander, she had seen and been a part of a lot of things she didn't want to be, so doing this came easy to her now. She knew what this guy, or thing, or man was. He'd use her for a while she was guessing then that would be it, she'd be tossed out like garbage never to see the light of another day.

//Crap! YES I DID MEAN CHASE. omg lol

Chase walked over and did the same to Kaylee, locking her up anyways, but glanced over at Chase who was acting a little over bearing than he usually did when he fed, "Dude, what's your deal with this one?" He asked raising an eye brow. There something about that girl he chose, something that went deeper than food for Jared.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:11 am

Kaylee shoved at him and struggled in his arms when he cuffed her. She screamed in frustration and glared at him. "Stop it!" she hissed. Her foot slammed into his groin and she backed away form him, quickly, scrunching against the headboard of the bed. "Get away from me you freak."

Jared rolled his eyes and looked over at Chase, almost annoyed. "I will feed the way I want to and you can feed the way you want to," he told him. "Mind your own business," he mumbled.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:18 am

Peyton just laid still, not wanting to draw any more attention to herself than she already had. It was a little hard not to act frightened, but she was managing rather well. She assumed she was his meal, so she braced herself for some pain.

Chase scoffed and rolled his eyes, "What ever," He said and before his pet had anytime to react he knelt down and sunk his fangs into her neck, getting the blood he wanted and needed and then pulled himself away. His pet was going to be worn out from the blood loss so he didn't bother trying to hold her down any longer.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:28 am

Kaylee's eye widened when the fangs sunk into her skin. It only took a second for the hormones to start pumping into her blood stream. She closed her eyes and moaned softly. As much as she hated that boy, whatever he was doing felt amazing. When he pulled away, the feeling faded sharply and was replacing with a sharp burning in her neck that slowly got worse.

Jared nibbled at Peyton's neck before digging in. He sucked on her for only a few seconds before pulling back and licking up the rest of the blood that poured out of her wounds. "Mmmm, you taste wonderful," he whispered.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:53 pm

Chase grinned, every time he enjoyed this, "Hm, I'm full," he said and leaned down using his spit to cloes up the wound on Kaylee's neck. "Have fun," Chase said to Jared as he let him go back to work. He'd never really liked feeding around others. So being done was nice, but, he wasn't going to let Jared forget his odd obsession of this red haired girl.

Peyton winced slightly and gritted her teeth, when Jared spoke she wondered if she was different from any of his other food from before. Something tingled at the wound, but it wasn't verytrong, Peyton figured what ever it was it was getting to Kaylee too, but she seemed to be worse, for Peyton it seemed like a mild discomfort.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:31 am

Kaylee's hand clamped down on the two holes that now resided on her neck. "Ow, what the hell!" She hit him on the shoulder angrily as the pain grew in her neck. "Owwwww," she whined. "How do I get the pain to stop?" she asked. She tried to stand up, but her arm pulled tight and she was pulled back to the bed where she was cuffed. "Untie me!" she demanded, motioning to the handcuff.

Jared licked Peyton's neck one last time and climbed off of her. He wiped off his lips and glanced over at Chase. "Oh shut up. It's not like I made out with the thing," he mumbled.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:43 am

Chase rolled his eyes and bent down closing the wound. When it was sealed he stepped back and then undid the cuffs, "Shut up brat," He spat at her and then looked over at Jared, "You might as well have," He said in a rather serious tone.

Peyton just laid there and made no noise, unlike her friend who seemed to be talking herself into an early grave. Slowly after a moment she sat herself up, and just looked over the two vampires. She winced slightly as she turned her head but other than that no real emotion was showing on her face.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:38 am

Kaylee shielded her face from his spit and kicked the handcuffs away. "Don't spit at me," she hissed under her breath. She crossed her arms over her chest and glared up at him.

Jared chuckled. "Yeah, sure," he muttered. "You think what you want." He liberated Peyton and pocketed the handcuffs. "See you later, ladies," he sneered toward them and then walked out.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:20 am

Peyton scoffed and then rolled her eyes, "What ever," She breathed. When they left the room she sighed and looked over at Kaylee, who seemed to be having a lot of issues, "It's gonna be alright," She said trying to comfort her some.

Chase waited for the door to be shut and then looked at Jared very seriously, "What are you playing at dude? She's a human, it's not like you to keep them around," He said and leaned against the wall. "I know somethings up and I wont let this go till you admit it," He told him.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:39 am

Kaylee shook her head. "No it's not, but I'll get over it anyway," she whispered, holding back an entirely new flood of tears. She hugged her pillow to her chest a took a deep breath.

Jared chuckled and pushed passed Chase. "Relax, I'm having a bit of fun with this one. What about you, huh?" he asked. "Shouldn't you be beating yours into submission? Last time I checked, you didn't exactly let them talk to you like that."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:45 am

Peyton stood and walked over to Kaylee, when she walked over she sat beside her and wrapped her arms around her, "I know, I'm scared too," She said softly and held her tightly. This confused her, why they hadn't been killed yet and why they hadn't been really all that hurt.

Chase stiffened and then tried to act as though he didn't know what he was talking about, "You're not the kind to have fun, you always just eat em and move on," Chase pointed out and he stepped in front of Jared, trying to stop him from walking.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:00 am

Kaylee bit her lip and hugged Peyton tightly. "W-what do you think they're gonna do with us?" she whispered. "I don't wann die," she choked out, as the tears flowed out of her eyes.

Jared shrugged. "Then maybe I'm switching it up. I already told you, this one has I nice scent and I want to savor it, okay?" He smirked. "So what's your excuse on babying your pet? It's not like she's decent."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:07 am

//I DEMAND ROMANCE. lol ;D

Peyton shrugged and pulled Kaylee into her lap, trying to make her feel maybe a little bit safe, "I don't know, but, something seems different, like this isn't usually how it goes," She said and looked over toward the door. Something was off, she got that vibe between the two of them.

Chase shrugged and glanced to the door uneasily, "I-i don't know, there's something different," He admitted, "I can tell you when you tell me," He said and smirked back. Running a hand through his hair and laughed slightly, "You are acting weird and you know it," He thought about Jared's choice, "She is pretty, and her smell is pretty intoxicating, but I've never seen you look at your food like that," he told him.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:21 am

ROMANCE YOU SHALL HAVE. Umm Jared is going to make a surprise visit to Peyton tonight so we can time skip to then if you wish.

Kaylee shook her head and sighed. "Okay, well maybe if we can find out what's different and why we're not already dead we can live," she strategized, already in full on survival mode.

Jared shook his head. "Yeah, maybe there is something different," he murmured. "Guess you'll never find out," he teased. "She's just a human, man. Nothing can come of this. Shell be dead in a week."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:25 am

I don't know why but, that response cracked me up. Skip to when ever you like! (:

Peyton bit her lip and hugged Kaylee tighter, she loved Kaylee so much and was worried about her. "I don't know what they're planning, so we'll have to see," Peyton told her trying to speak with a level head.

Chase rolled his eyes, "You're so full of it," He said and laughed, "I know you better than anyone," He reminded Jared and then stalked off.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:51 am

BRB I'm going to the store. :3
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:59 am

//Yay for stores. Sorry I left, had to sleep. Okay so time skip to the middle of the night.

Kaylee didn't fall asleep until two am that night. What had really prevented her sleep were the cameras stationed in the room and the bathroom. There was even one in the shower, which made her shudder just thinking about it. However, when she did fall asleep she slept like a rock.

Jared tiptoed into the girls' room after he was sure Kaylee was asleep and sat down on Peyton's bed. He placed a hand over her mouth and the proceeded to wake her up without her screaming.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:12 am

Peyton jolted awake, she had been asleep since midnight so she was sleeping rather soundly for someone who was kidnapped. When her eyes focused in the dark she saw it was the boy who had taken her and not Kaylee, which was what she was expecting. What could he want at this hour? Hungry again she supposed, so with out a word Peyton lifted her chin.

Chase couldn't sleep, for some reason all he could think about was his pet, Kaylee. She was so feisty and out spoken, and that made him laugh. He had planned to go see her tonight but Jared was missing, so he guessed that's the place he'd be, "I better hold off," he told himself.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:05 am

Kaylee rolled over in her sleep and mumbled something about puching a certain black haired boy in the neck. She curled up and started to snore softy.

Jared glanced over at Kaylee and shook his head. He pulled Peyton over his shoulder and carried her out the window and dropped to the ground. "There," he said pointedly. He placed Peyton on her feet and brushed himself off. "Sorry, I didn't want to wake your friend."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:43 am

Peyton looked confused as she was set to the ground, "What the hell?" She looked up at Jared with her eye brows knitted together, "Do you have any idea how late it is!?" She sounded rather irritated and finally when she realized who it was she was talking to she shut her mouth and looked down.

Chase heard Jared leave the room, so he snuck in. Kaylee was sleeping like and log and that made him smile, he felt bad looking at her now. She was so ragged and tired looking, with dark circles under her eyes, "Humans," He scoffed shaking his head.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:06 am

Kaylee frowned softly in her sleep and her legs started to kick as if she were running. "Stop," she muttered. Then she rolled over onto her other side like nothing had happened.

Jared chuckled and lifted Peyton's chin with one of his fingers so she was looking into his eyes.. "No, I don't keep track of time because I don't sleep," he said solemnly. Under his eyes was a bit of humor, but the rest was stern.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:37 am

Peyton looked at him, confused, "Did you need something?" She asked him pointing to her neck. She figured that he must be looking for a midnight snack, and moved her outside so she didn't wake up Kaylee. "Take what you need so I can go back to sleep," She shivered as a sharp icy wind whipped through the night blowing her hair into her face.

Chase sat down on the bed beside Kaylee, "You're different than the rest," he breathed as he brushed the hair from her forehead, "But you probably hate me by now," He pointed out to himself solemnly. He smiled besides and leaned down pressing his cold lips to her warm skin.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:33 am

Kaylee's eyes shot open and she pushed Chase off of her. "Oh my god. No, no no. Stop right now!" she screamed. She squished herself into the back of the headboard and glared at him. "Don't you dare come closer to me."

Jared shook his head. "No, I'm not hungry," he told her. "Trust me, I only feed like once a day or maybe every other day." He wrapped an arm around her to try to keep her from getting cold, which didn't really help since he was old as a rock. "Uhh, do you need a sweater?" he asked, wrapping his other arm around her as well.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next