Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One on One w/ Peyton.

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

One on One w/ Peyton. - Page 3 Empty Re: One on One w/ Peyton.

Post  Peyton Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:10 am

Peyton bit her lip and looked at Jared in confusion, "No, I'm just fine," she said trying to stopper teeth from chattering. What was this guy up to? "can I ask what it is you want? Did I do something against your preference?" she was talking slightly through gritted teeth, it was obvious she wasn't very happy.

Chase rolled his eyes and pressed one finger Toni's own lips, "Shh, I'm not here for the reasons you think I am," he told her and then smiled a sweet calming smile. He felt so awful seeing her to frightened so unwilling to be near him but, did make sense.
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:46 am

Kaylee kicked him in the chest, hurting herself in turn. "I don't know what you think I think you're here for, but I honestly don't care. I just want you to get the hell out of this rom so I can sleep." she told him.

Jared chuckled. "No, you did not do something against my preference," he told her, continuing to chuckle. Why was this girl so formal with him? Usually they just screamed their heads off. "I want you," he whispered, and kissed her cheek.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:11 am

Chase laughed slightly, "I am sorry for taking you like this," he said looking around the room. He frowned then, " what ever you think, I'm not gonna let you die, or murder you or what ever you humans think we do," he said looking toward Kaylee with sad eyes.

Peyton's eyes went wide, "What? Oh, you mean like food, seems like you've already got that, I don't know why you had to wake me up for this," her breath shown like clouds in the air which smelled sweet of vanilla. When she looked up to Jared her ember eyes almost glowed in the night.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:46 am

Kaylee shook her head, pinching the bridge of her nose. She was still angry with him. "Yeah, well not killing me doesn't exactly make up for the whole kidnapping and taking my life away thing. And that weird pleasure and the pain when you feed," she muttered.

Jared shook his head, laughing louder this time. It was almost cute how oblivious this girl was. "No, I didn't mean like food. You're right, I already have that." His arms tightened around her waist, pulling her close. "I want you like this." He leaned down and kissed her square on the lips gently.

Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:10 am

Peyton's eyes went wide and she broke herself free, "W-what are you trying to pull!?" She demanded, all of this was much too confusing. "So what, not only am I your snack, but your sex toy as well?" She was mostly shouting now. Taking a step back Peyton looked away from him, her hair falling back into her eyes, "I may be easy pray just for the simple fact I have no family, but...but damn it I won't put up with this!" She was full on screaming, her voice straining with pain and anger. Beneath her bangs tears slid down her cheeks catching the light of the moon leaving silver trails on her pale skin.

Chase sort of laughed, "Well, it's in our nature, besides, if the others knew we weren't planning to eat you two up with in the day, we'd be laughing stocks of the whole night world," He said and then looked toward the window, it sounded like Jared wasn't doing so well, he never was the best when it came to showing any true emotions, "Just, hear me out, stay and I promise you, you wont regret it," He pleaded with her.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:37 am

Kaylee rolled her eyes. "I don't care what your "night world" would think about keeping us alive, but in the human world it's a common courtesy to keep someone alive." She used air quotes around night world. She crossed her arms over her chest. "Fine, you have one minute to speak before I go back to sleep.

Jared frowned and released her from his arms. "No, I didn't want you to be my sex toy," he told her, annoyed that she couldn't understand him. Well... he thought, looking her up and down. He shook his head, getting rid of those thoughts. "No I just..." He sighed and brushed a strand of hair out of her face. "You are so gorgeous."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:42 am

Peyton jerked her head away from him, "So is a Venus fly trap," She snapped, they were beautiful, but once the target was set in, had trusted it would be safe, SNAP! the plant closes down on it's prey and they're done for. Balling up her fists Peyton stood there, her body slightly shaking, not just from the cold but from pain and frustration.

Chase sighed in relief and looked around the room, "I don't know, I just...I care about you, there is something about you, I've never seen any other human like the way I see you," He said hoping that this would make some sort of sense to her. Sighing he stood and walked toward the door, "Sorry for waking you,"
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:09 am

Jared chuckled and took her hands. "A Venus Fly Trap could never ever compare to you," he whispered. He leaned down and kissed her temple. "I wish you wouldn't be so angry about it." He pulled Peyton up into his arms. "You should get inside."

Kaylee pulled the covers over her shoulders and rolled over. "Ummm sure," she mumbled, not believing a word he had said. "Whatever, goodnight." She yawned and stretched under the covers.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:14 am

Peyton got a sudden idea, not sure how Jared was going to react. Quickly she slammed her lips into his and kissed him. He was cold and tasted...sweet. That was something Peyton wasn't expecting, she had been expecting something more like dirt, or well, blood.

Chase sighed and shut the door behind him, she take some work. Chuckling slightly he couldn't wait for Jared to come back in, so he could hear all about his endeavor. His hand't gone so well but he knew Kaylee would come around eventually.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:33 am

One on One w/ Peyton. - Page 3 Bump_gut_gif
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:38 am

//Sorry this is taking so long, I'm on an iPod and that picture is hilarious. xD

Jared smiled against Peyton's lips and kissed her back softly. He walked around to the front door and walked in with their lips still locked. He pulled away slowly and grinned down at her. "Well, that was nice."

Kaylee fell asleep a few minutes after that and slept peacefully for the rest of the night. She snored loudly, a graceful sleeper not being one of her qualities.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:43 am

//HAHAHA. and it's alright, just let me know when you're leaving for the day!

Peyton flushed and slipped to her feet, "I-i uhm.." She didn't know what it was she was expecting from this, but that reaction was not it. Her heart was going a million miles a minute, why was she so flustered? It's not as though she had liked the kiss, right?

Chase saw the two come in and he stopped staring, then a smirk swept across his lips before it turned into a frown again, what were they going to do when the council found out about this? The both of them pining after humans like they were.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:56 am

//it'll probably be close to ten. I'm going to 6 flags tomorrow. :D

Jared noticed the blush appearing in her cheeks and his grin widened. "Did I make you blush?" he teased. He looked up at Chase and as soon as he did he dropped Peyton. A cringe appeared on his face when she hit the ground. "Oops," he whispered.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:01 am

//what state are you in?

Peyton's eyes went wide and she hit the ground rather loudly, "O-ow..." She sad softly trying to get back to her feet as gracefully as possible. When she got to her feet and finally got a look at the other Vampire she looked to Jared, "W-what?" She asked, hoping she wasn't going to get hurt for this. The door was still standing wide open so Peyton decided to run, even though she knew she'd never out run either of them. As she ran she was getting cut up by branches and shrubs, blood welling up on the surface of her skin. When she tripped again she was picked up, but when Peyton caught a look at the persons face it was neither Jared nor Chase, it was a different vampire completely, his eyes were a deep red.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:27 am

One on One w/ Peyton. - Page 3 Bump
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:44 am

//I'm on the eastern coast so now it's ten forty. This is my last post.

Jared groaned and stalked after Peyton. He eyed the other vampire cautiously and hissed. "Back off, this is mine." He lifted Peyton up by the collar of her shirt and placed her behind him. "I don't think you want a fight, so we'll be on our way. He turned around and dragged Peyton with him.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:49 am

Peyton looked alarmed, and beaten up, "Who was that?" She asked as she tried to keep up with Jared. She didn't understand what was happening, a moment ago he was so warm and calm, she wasn't just an item to him. What had changed?
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:26 am

Jared shrugged his shoulders at her. "Just an old friend," he muttered. He wrenched open the front door and placed Peyton inside the house, locking the door behind him and placing the key in his back pocket. "I didn't want to have to lock the door, but you've forced my hand," he told her sternly. "Now go back upstairs like a good girl."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:23 am

Peyton looked so lost and hurt but said nothing more. Quietly she went to th room and clicked the door shut. It wasn't long until she was back in bed asleep.

Chase eyed Jared, "you were kissing her.." he pointed out, and he glanced toward the front door, if someone was out there they knew there was food here. At least they knew there were humans here.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:04 am

Jared shook his head. "You know, technically she was kissing me," he pointed out. "I didn't make the first move that time," he told him. "And it doesn't matter, I heard you getting all lovey dovey with yours too."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:09 am

"Dude," Chase breathed it actually irritated him that he referred to her that way, "I see it when you look at her, if you talk to her like she's food she's gonna act like food," he said and crossed his arms. He could tell how Jared felt about her, but he wouldn't ever get her if treated her that way.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:15 am

Jared rolled his eyes. "I'm not going to treat her like food all the time. We ran into a vampire out there, so it wasn't like I was gonna make out with her in front of him," he mumbled. "Plus we can't have either of them running around the woods telling every person they meet about their new vampire boyfriends."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:19 am

Chase raised an eye brow, "Boyfriend? So this IS serious?" he asked with a smirk, "It's gonna be tough for you after you treated her like that," He pointed out then he stiffened. What Jared had said just hit him, " Another vampire? Was he... Was he from council? Did you get a good look?" he asked frantically.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:27 am

Jared shook his head. "I don't know if he was from concil, but it doesn't matter. They can't yell at us for feeding. They wouldn't dare, and as long as they don't find out about our little romance, I don't think it matters."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:31 am

"If they're not dead within the month they'll be here," he said getting a pit in his stomach. With the way things went tonight, it'd take him at least a moth to win Kaylee's affections. Running a hand through his hair he rolled his eyes, "Are you going to kill her?"
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next