Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One on One w/ Peyton.

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

One on One w/ Peyton. - Page 4 Empty Re: One on One w/ Peyton.

Post  Abby Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:05 am

Jared raised his eyebrows. He hadn't even considered killing Peyton. "Uhh, no. I don't want to kill them. If the concil comes and demands we kill them, I'm not going to argue, though."
Abby
Abby
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:10 am

Chase looked appalled, "Well then you won't care if Imsuck her dry tonight," chase said with a cold glare and then rushed for the stairs. He was going to tear her up, or at least make it seem that way.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:23 am

"No- wait!" Jared growled and chased after Chase. He didn't catch him until they were in the girls' room. His hand grabbed Chase's collar and threw him onto the ground. "Don't you dare!"

Kaylee shot up in her bed and looked down at the brawl waiting to happen in the center of the room. She screamed and held up her pillow to protect herself. Why? Just why? She glanced over at the clock. And why the hell at four in the morning. "Holy shit go to bed!" she screamed, more angry than she was frightened now. The pillow she had been holding sailed across the room and hit Chase in the side of his head.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:31 am

Peyton shot up too and stared, what in the world is going on. She was so confused. "Kaylee!" Peyton cried and rushed over to her bed holding onto Kaylee tightly.

Chase sneered and fought back, "Give me. One good. Reason. Not to kill her!" he said in between pushes and punches. He knew there was something Jared was hiding and he wasn't going to stop until he knew.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:52 am

Buuuuuuump
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:27 am

Jared hissed and slammed Chase against the wall. "How about the reason that I'm pretty close to just ripping your head off and being done with it!" he yelled. "Stabd the hell down Chase, you can't have Peyton."

Kaylee squeaked once and then darted out of the room, pulling Peyton with her. She pushed both of them into the upstairs bathroom and locked the door behind her.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:52 am

Peyton blinked and stared at the door when she registered that they had been fighting over her. "What in the world was that?" She asked herself out loud. After a moment she tried to shrug it off, Jared had just been messing with her tonight it was nothing. They must have wanted to eat her, she thought.

Chase smirked, "Tell me, or she's my meal," He breathed roughly. He knew he'd get it out of him, there was something he knew. If he didn't tell him, he might of just had to suck Peyton dry, "I'm going to swallow every drop of blood from her sweet honey milk white body," He taunted.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:02 am

Kaylee shrugged. "I have no idea," she whispered. "They're just driving me mad. I swear. The Chase kid, or whatever he woke me up last night to tell me her liked me or something." She shook her head. "We're just their play things."

Jared shoved Chase against the wall again, this time harder. "What the hell is wrong with you man? I told you I liked this one and you insist on killing her!" He hit Chase upside the head and dropped him.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:05 am

Peyton felt a little hurt by that comment but hid her expression of pain, "Yes, I suppose so," she said and looked around the room, not sure how to feel about hiding from two fighting Vampires in their bathroom.

Chase winced ever so lightly and looked at Jared, "You like her more than a meal," He said and folded his arms, "If not you'd let me have her and find another girl," He said and stepped toward the bathroom door, inching toward Peyton and Kaylee.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:09 am

Kaylee lied down in the tub and yawned loudly. "I don't know, but I'm going to bed, am I don't care if I have to sleep in the tub. I will get my full eight hours of sleep and no one is going to stop me."

Jared shrugged. "So what, do you want me to suck the life out of yours, because that can be arranged. I'm sure you'll thank me for getting rid of such a big nag." He started walking toward the bathroom.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:17 am

Peyton smiled slightly, "You and your sleep, you've never let anyone get in the way of that," She giggled half heartily. Then looked at the door, the fighting had died down and she couldn't hear anything.

Chase laughed, "I knew it!" He cried and blocked his path, "If you leave Kaylee alone I'll leave yours be," He reasoned with him. He there was more to that red head than Jared let on, but there was more too her still he knew. There was something about her that was different. Then he smiled about Kaylee, he'd win her over some how, fair and square.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:35 am

Kaylee laughed softly. She didn't even bother to open her eyes to look at Peyton this time. "You're welcome to join me, but the tub might be a bit cramped."

Jared frowned. "Hmm, fine, but it you go ballistic like that on me agian I will kill you," he promised him. "Just stay away from Peyton. I'm pretty sure your little show just now pissed her off more than it pissed me off."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:43 am

Peyton shook her head, "I can't sleep, not after that," She said and flicked off the light so that Kaylee could actually get a little bit of sleep. She knew better than to trust those two, all of that confession he had given it was all just a ploy to make her an compliant meal. Peyton pulled her knees to her chest and rested her cheek to knee caps.

Chase smirked, "Fine, fine," he said and then looked toward the bathroom and frowned, "If we keep them locked up like prisoners then they're never going to fall for us," He sighed heavily and ran a hand through his hair. "What the hell were we thinking?"
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:24 am

Kaylee yawned loudly and turned over in the tub, trying to get comfortable in the tub. "Goodnight, Peyton. Or Good morning. Whichever you prefer." She yawned again and groaned. There were a few fumbling noises, the sound of skull hitting tub and then a curse. "Yeah, even I cannot sleep in this," she muttered. "I hope they stop fighting soon."

Jared scowled and pushed Chase backwards. "You're the one that scared them into the bathroom, if you hadn't gone ballistic they would be fine," he pointed out. "Especially if we hadn't woken them up." He rolled his eyes. "Let's go get them," he mumbled, walking toward the locked bathroom.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:39 am

Peyton laughed slightly her melodic laugh coming out at half mass, "Yeah, me too," She said and just as she spoke there was a knock on the door, they must have quit fighting a few minutes ago. Glancing at Kaylee uneasily she got up and opened the door. Jared was standing there in front of her, "Back to bed?" She guessed and brushed past him, hoping that her boldness wouldn't make him angry.

Chase waited for them to open the door and leaned against the wall, when Peyton walked past him he stiffened. She looked so hurt tired and upset, Jared had a lot of making up to do. He supposed he did too though, Kaylee looked pretty worse for wear as well.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:01 am

Kaylee hopped out of the tub and stretched out her muscles. She walked passed the boys without giving them a second glance. Her bed was waiting for her back in the room, just the way she had left it. At least their fighting hadn't destroyed the last thing she held near and dear. She flopped down on the pillow and was out before her head hit the pillow.

Jared pressed his lips together, but didn't say anything back to Peyton. She was obviously angry about the whole she might have gotten killed tonight. He ran a hand through his hair and groaned. "Nice going," he muttered to Chase.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:09 am

Peyton laid down in her bead and all she could do was stair at the ceiling, what was wrong with him? Toying with her like that, saying he cared! Pff, right! And who was that person or well Vampire that had picked her up? She was angry at this point she could barely think straight.

Chase frowned, they were both pissed he could tell. Looking at Jared she shrugged, "I was proving a point," He said trying to play it cool.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:25 am

//timeskip to morning?
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:27 am

Go for it
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:42 am

Kaylee woke up late in the morning. Her clock read ten thirty-five, but could a person trust anything in this mad house? She sat up, her hair no doubt a rats' nest. Sunlight beat through the curtains, so she threw them open. Wow it was bright.

Jaed was in the kitchen, waiting for the girls to come down to breakfast. Did they even know they were aloud to? Or maybe they were too pissed off at Chase and him to even eat. What if they were still asleep. A thousand thoughts rushed through his mind as he waited.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:46 am

Peyton curled away from the light, she hadn't slept since the fight. Dark circles adorned her eyes and her hair was rather messy, she looked like she had just been through WWIII and back, "Stop it.." She groaned and covered her head with her pillow. It smelled like food, actual human food but Peyton was much to tired to pull herself out of bed.

Chase was pacing in the kitchen, "What do you think they're doing?" He asked and swallowed hard. They had fed off of them. No doubt they were afraid of them now, wanting to never leave that tiny room of theirs. He was sure Kaylee hadn't understood him last night, and Peyton, she probably felt like Jared had been playing with her the way he had acted.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:03 pm

Kaylee laughed and started to shake Peyton's shoulder. "C'mon Peyton. You're usually waking me up in the morning," she teased. Her stomach made a loud growling sound and she clutched at it. "Hmmm, I'm hungry," she murmured.

Jared shrugged his shoulders and started to tap his fingers on the kitchen table nervously. "I don't know, but maybe they're still sleeping," he offered. "I mean, we did wake them up several times in the middle of the night."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:17 am

Peyton jerked away for a moment and then forced herself to sit up, which took a lot of energy. Sighing she looked around the room and then got to her feet. "Alright, I'm up," He groaned. Walking over to a mirror that was hanging on the wall she smoothed her hair out and straightened their clothes, "Smells like they made food... we should go down stairs.." She said and opened the door. Quietly she walked down the steps with Kaylee close behind.

Chase shrugged, "Maybe, Kaylee would sleep through a war if you let her," He smiled at the thought and then tensed when he heard the girls walking down the stairs. Did they even know how to find the kitchen? He didn't know, but he thought it better just to wait and let them find it.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:31 am

Kaylee bit her bottom lip and she tiptoed down the stairs after Peyton. "SHould we really be doing this?" she asked in a whispered tone. Smells of pancakes and bacon wafted through the halls, but that didn't mean they were safe to leave their own room. "What if they catch us?" she asked.

Jared shook his head. "Yeah, maybe yours got to sleep, but Peyton... I don't know if she slept at all after our fight." He tapped his foot in unison with his fingers on the kitchen linoleum. "They're coming," he breathed, quieter than a whisper.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:41 am

Peyton looked over at Kaylee and gave her a reassuring smile, "I wont let anything happen to you," She said softly and winked, in an effort to comfort her. Eventually they found the kitchen and both Chase and Jared were standing there as if they'd been waiting for them. Glancing in Jared's direction Peyton avoided eye contact and picked up a plate hoping Kaylee would follow her lead, Peyton looked worse for wear with dark circles under her eyes and her pale skin almost a sickly green color "We'll eat in our rooms as to be out of your way," Peyton said formally.

Chase watched Kaylee's every move. She seemed really nervous and that made him hurt a little. They were such idiots for handling this the way they did, if they had liked them so what! They should have drop the whole I'm a bad ass vampire act. But, that was too late, they were already afraid of them.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next