Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One on One w/ Peyton.

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

One on One w/ Peyton. - Page 5 Empty Re: One on One w/ Peyton.

Post  Abby Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:10 am

Kaylee didn't say anything, but she nodded in agreement when Peyton spoke. This lifestyle was making her extremely two faced. On one hand she was outspoken and pissed off at Chase, but on the other he scared the crap out of her and she never wanted to open her mouth in front of him. She piled her plate high with food, planning on never coming back downstairs for food again.

Jared didn't move from the table. His eyes looked into Peyton's eyes, but she wasn't looking at him. He stopped his tapping and almost turned to stone. He barely moved at all now as they filled their plates.
Abby
Abby
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:18 am

Peyton took barely anything, leaving her plate rather sparse. She grabbed some water from the tap in a small glass and then headed for the stairs, she couldn't bare to look at Jared. What he had done made her sick. Sighing lightly she waited for Kaylee. But Chase snagged her leaving Peyton alone with Jared.

Chase kept his eyes on Kaylee and then in a fit of courage he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into the other room, "Hear me out," He said softly before she could protest, "I'm really sorry!" He told her. He knew how mad she was at him and he didn't blame her, only hours ago she had been kidnapped and fed off of.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:29 am

Kaylee struggled in his grip and pushed him backwards, away from her. "Don't touch me," she yelled. "Don't, ever, touch me." She backed up into the wall and glared at him. "I don't want to hear how sorry you are, because if you were really sorry, you would just let me go home!"

Jared watched Chase drag Kaylee away and sighed. "Peyton," he started off, "I'm sorry about last night. Chase was just being stupid when he woke you guys up... I don't think he would have actually hurt you."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:33 am

double post sorry

Last edited by i_be_peyton on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:34 am

Chase sighed and looked at his feet, sadness in his eyes, "I wish I could," He said and looked up to Kaylee, "But, now that you know who we are I can't," He explained and ran a hand through his hair. "We have a council and if we let you go, they'll kill you for sure," He said trying to get her to understand.

"I wasn't worried about that..." She said and set her food down. Though at the time she thought maybe Chase would have ripped her throat out, she was worried about the conversation her and Jared had last night, she'd kissed him and then she had treated her like garbage. But then again she had run away, so that could have been her own fault as well...
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:49 am

Kaylee rolled her eyes. "Well fine," she muttered. "I'm going back up to the room. I need to get some food into me before I waste away." She spun on her heels and started for the stairs. "When are you feeding today?" she asked. It was a question she didn't want to know the answer to, but at the same time wanted to know when he planned to do it.

Jared frowned. "Oh, you weren't? Well, he won't touch a hair on her head," he reassured her. Jared sighed and nodded toward the seat next to him at the kitchen table. "You're welcome to sit with me, if you want. It's probably better than eating on your bed."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:56 am

Chase stiffened at her question, quickly shaking his head, "We wont be doing that anymore, not to you two anyways," He said, they'd find some animals or something, but she couldn't feed on them with the chemical they released. He wouldn't know what Kaylee was really if he did that.

Peyton looked to the table and walked over sitting down, leaving her food on the counter, "I'm really not hungry," She said folding her arms over her stomach. "So when can I expect you to feed on me again?" She asked bitterly.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:30 am

//Sorry I keep shifting on and off, my wifi is on the fritz.

Kaylee walked up to the room and sat on her bed. She picked at her food absentmindedly. Without her usual appetite, there was no point in eating any of this. She would eat later, maybe around lunch time. Yes, and then she would go talk to Chase, maybe.

Jared frowned. "Ummm, well feeding isn't exactly something I plan," he told her. "It's more of an impulse kind of thing, but I'll find blood elsewhere today," he promised her.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:51 am

Chase sighed and walked back into the kitchen, "Why don't you find it else where for good?" He said to Jared sitting down across the table from Peyton. "I already promised Kaylee that's how it would work, but she also knows she can't leave now because of Council." He explained to Jared and then looked at Peyton, "Still mad at him?" He asked with a slight laugh.

Peyton couldn't help but smile at Chris, he was actually turning out to be a nice guy....vampire. The more she saw the two talk to each other the more she felt comfortable. They were just like Kaylee and her, only they had a undying lust for blood that couldn't be helped. It's not like they can choose to like blood or not. "Yes I am," She said to Chase who immediately busted up in response.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:58 am

"Oh because I feel so warm and fuzzy inside when I suck the life out of bunnies," Jared said. If they were finding food elsewhere it would have to be from animals. Using other humans would just make the girls feel uncomfortable. At the sound of Chase's laughing, Jared elbowed him in the ribs a bit to hard and he fell off of his chair. That made Jared laugh harder than ever.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:04 am

Peyton was cracking up but stopped abruptly, "I should be mad at you two," She said and folded her arms trying to turn her smile into a scowl. It was hard though, she just couldn't see these two as the monster books had led her to believe they should be. Sighing she looked to Chase who was still on the floor and then to Jared, "Why us?" She asked seriously.

Chase was a little caught off guard by Peyton's question and he thought of Kaylee then. 'Because' he thought, 'You two are something special,'. Still looking surprised he looked at Jared hoping he'd have a good answer.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:10 am

Jared frowned, caught extremely off guard by her question. "Uhhh, well I don't know why Chase chose your friend, but you, smell delicious," he murmured, smiling over at her. "So why'd you pick Kaylee?" he asked Chase, who was lying on the floor, looking stunned.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:13 am

Peyton rolled her eyes, "Thanks," She said sarcastically and got up from the table, "You really know how to flatter someone," She walked off before Chase got a chance to offer his reason.

Chase watched Peyton leave but told Jared anyways, "Because...well...I think I love her," He said and smirked lightly, loving a human was crazy! But hey, he'd never said he was sane.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:20 am

Jared groaned when Peyton stalked off. "They get made when you lie, and when you tell the truth," he muttered under his breath. "Wait," he looked down at Chase with wide eyes. "You thought you loved her when we saw them in the cafeteria two days ago?" he asked.

Kaylee watched Peyton stomp in and raised an eyebrow. "What happened?" she asked suspiciously. "What did you and Jared talk about?"
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:24 am

Chase froze and then slowly started nodding, "There is something about her, it just draws me in, and it isn't her blood, it's just her," He said sounding like a school boy crushing on the popular girl.

Peyton paced back and forth, "I asked him why they picked us and he said 'You smell Delicious'" She said the quote in a deep mockingly manly voice rolling her eyes, "That's one way to romance a girl!" She cried and then clapped her hand over her mouth. She didn't like him, no she didn't, nah ah!
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:01 am

Kaylee started cracking up and rolled onto her stomach. "Wow, he's a keeper," she teased. "You know, I see the way he looks at you. I don't think he wants you for food, anymore."

Jared laughed. "Man, you scare me sometimes," he admitted. "Like..." He shook his head. "Nevermind." He stood up and stretched out his muscles. "I'm going to go for a walk."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:09 am

Peyton smirked and looked at Kaylee, folding her arms she eyed her, "And what about Chase? He looks at you as though your the most wonderful thing on earth!" She said and then looked at the door, "Do you really think so?"

Chase got to his feet fast, "Like..?" He prodded trying to get the information out of him. Which he was usually pretty good at. He followed close behind Jared not willing to leave him be until he told him.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:13 am

Kaylee made a disgusted face and stuck out her tongue. "He scares me and he makes no sense... And it's kinda creepy how he keeps saying I'm like amazing. I've known the guy for like two days and he's already put purposing mariage," she muttered.

Jared walked out the door and swung himself up into a tree. "Like I think you're a bit serious for a girl you met only two days ago, especially a human." He rolled his eyes and pulled himself up into the foliage.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:16 am

Peyton laughed, "You like him!" She cried and threw herself on the bed next to Kaylee. "I knew it!"

Chase frowned, "There's something special about her, and besides I see the way you look at Peyton," He said and glanced toward the house, "The way you protect her," He muttered and rubbed his jaw.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:28 am

Kaylee frowned. "I do not like him," she hissed, trying to convince herself, as well as Peyton. "I do not like the man who took my life away," she snapped.

Jared nodded. "Yeah, so what if I'm protective of Peyton. At least I've kissed her. And how intimate have you gotten with Kaylee?" he asked teasingly. "Oh, there was that one time you climbed on top of her and sucked out her blood. I guess that's intimate."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:37 am

Peyton narrowed her eyes, "I know you do Kaylee, I know you better than anyone," She said and folded her arms, "Besides...I dont think they've taken our lives away," She said and looked around, "If they didn't care about our lives they would have killed us," She pointed out.

Chase looked away slightly embarrassed, but then he looked quickly back to Jared, "She kissed you remember? And besides I doubt you'll get another, she pretty much hates your guts!" He retorted and laughed in a mocking tone. "You just dug yourself a grave with that girl,"
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:46 am

Kaylee narrowed her eyes. "If they had cared at all about our lives, they wouldn't have done this." Suddenly, tears spouted in her eyes. "I miss my mom and dad."

Jared shook his head. "Nah, she'll come around again, but Kaylee, good luck with her." He smirked. "You can tell she's a good one by how loud she screams and how rude she is," he laughed.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:50 am

Peyton sighed and pulled Kaylee into her arms, "Shh," She cooed, "I know," She felt bad for her, and also a little lucky she didn't have to feel this pain right now. See, Peyton was an orphan and had been putting herself through school, which wasn't hard since it was public, but poor Kaylee had two parents that loved her very much.

Chase rolled his eyes, "You'd be rude too if someone kidnapped you and acted as though you were a meal," He said and then looked at the house, "Besides I don't think you're going to get a chance like that again," He pointed out, "She's rather upset with you."
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:07 am

Kaylee cried into Peyton's shoulder. "I just miss them so much," she blubbered. She pulled Peyton into a close hug. "I-I'll never see them again."

Jared shook his head and jumped to a tree near him, swinging on the lowest branch. "Yeah, well all I'm saying is that she loud and still pissed off." He shrugged and pulled himself up onto the branch. "Then I'll make a chance like that."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:09 am

Peyton kissed the top of her head trying to comfort her, "You don't know that, " She said softly, her voice sweet like honey, "Just. Just, keep your head up girly," She said and squeezed her tightly.

Chase raised a brow, "Oh yeah? And how do you suppose you're going to do that?" He asked and folded his arms. For a guy he was pretty sassy.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next