Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One on One w/ Peyton.

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

One on One w/ Peyton. - Page 6 Empty Re: One on One w/ Peyton.

Post  Abby Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:21 am

Kaylee sniffled and pulled away. She pulled a few tissues from the bedside table and dried her eyes and nose. Then she wrapped herself in one of the sheets from her bed and sighed. "I am so pathetic," she whispered, laughing softly at herself.

Jared sighed. "Umm I don't know yet. It'll happen. I'm sure of it, somehow. It's just a gut feeling, you know?" he asked. He looked up at him. "So, how do you plan on winning over Kaylee?"
Abby
Abby
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:31 am

Peyton shook her head and helped wipe the rest of her tears away, "Not at all," She told her with a soft gentle smile. "We just need to be nice to these boys, and treat them like they're our friends, " She said and glanced at the door, "Who knows where that will get us," She said and smiled.

Chase shrugged, "By being nice I suppose," He said and shrugged. He didn't really know exactly but he was going to figure something out. "And you have a gut feeling?" He asked, "What if that was your only chance to prove how you really felt?" He asked.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:50 am

Kaylee sighed and pulled a pillow close, squeezing it tightly. "Okay, we can try being nice," she whispered.

Jared shook his head. "That wasn't my only chance, so it doesn't even matter. I will sneak into her room at night again if I have to."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:54 am

Peyton smiled down at her and smoothed her hair with her hand, "It's going to be okay, I know it," She said and got up from her bed, "I think I'm gonna go get something to eat now," She said softly and slipped out the door and down to the kitchen. No one was around, "Good, I can eat in peace," She mumbled to herself.

Chase laughed lightly, "I wouldn't be so sure," He said and rolled his eyes, "She sure seems like she means business," He said and jerked his thumb over his shoulder to point out Peyton standing in the kitchen. "Look at her, she's exhausted, you fed off her and she's just now eating, and I think you're right about the not sleeping," He said and frowned.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Kaylee yawned softly. Crying always made her sleepy. "Okay," she mumbled as Peyton slipped out the door. "I'll probably eat later." She rolled over, planning to only take a cat nap, but she couldn't get to sleep at all. So, she opened up the window and sat down, starring out at the backyard.

Jared sighed. "Well what do you want me to do about it?" he asked, a bit annoyed. "I don't see why you keep bringing up how I've ruined this relationship if you don't have a solution. I mean, I'm not even as serious as you. I like Peyton. I don't love her."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:19 am

Peyton dished herself a plate and sat down at the empty kitchen table. Sighing she nibbled at a pancake not bothering to use a fork. She felt so bad for Kaylee who wasn't dealing with this all too well.

Chris eyes Jared and smirked, "Are you sure about that, I see the way you look at her," He said and pointed toward him. He wasn't ever very good with emotions when it came to anything like this.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:40 am

Kaylee groaned and tossed and turned in her bed. It was eleven o'clock when she finally got up out of it and started to wander the room for something to do. There was a bookshelf in the corner and she started to pull random books off of it.

Jared chuckled. "Yeah, I'm protective of her and I like her a lot. She beautiful and everything, but I don't know if I love her..." he trailed off.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:48 am

Peyton ate and then got an idea, getting to her feet and quickly walked outside and over to where Jared and Chase were standing, "You!" She said pointing to Chase, "Go talk to Kaylee, make her feel better!" She said and bit her lip.

"If you don't now, you will," He said just before Peyton walked up, "Fine, fine!" He mumbled and walked past her after passing a smirk and a wink in Jared's direction. HE slipped inside and went up to the bedroom, knocking on the door quietly.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:00 am

Kaylee was flipping through some random book when there was a knock at the door. "You can come in Peyton," she called over to the door. "How was your second breakfast?" she asked.

Jared rolled his eyes and dropped out of the tree. He walked over to Peyton and smiled. "Hey, I want to talk to you about what happened last night, before the big fight and everything." He took her hand gently and squeezed it lightly.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:03 am

Peyton frowned and pulled her hand from his, "I'd much rather not," She breathed, "I know exactly what that was, and I'm not falling for it again," She said, her tone of voice sounding hurt. He was just messing with her again.

Chase slowly opened the door, "It's me," He said warily before stepping in, "I just wanted to come see you, and try to make things up to you, cause I know you're upset with me," He said and looked down with a guilt ridden expression.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:19 am

Jared shook his head. "It wasn't what you thought it was, whatever you thought it was. I wasn't trying to trick you and I still really like you." He frowned. "And I don't understand why you're so angry with me. What did I do?"

Kaylee scowled and went back to her book. "I don't want to talk to you," she muttered. "So, you can just go back from wherever you came for. I don't need you to make anything up to me," she snapped.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:26 am

Peyton scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Like me? Ha! More like, you'd like me for dinner!" She said and turned to walk off. He just never gave up on trying to mess with her did he? Just earlier this morning he had said she smelled delicious. Oh how romantic! NOT.

Chase walked forward and gently took the book from her hand, "I know you're mad but, please, can we try to make this work?" He asked with his gentle pleading eyes boring into hers. He really liked this girl and it crushed him to have her treat him this way though she didn't blame her.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:41 am

Jared took her hand and spun her around so she was even closer to him. He shook his head. "No, I don't want to feed off of you anymore." He leaned down and pressed their foreheads together.

Kaylee groaned and held her hand out. "We can talk when you give me back my book," she told him. She had just finished the first chapter when he had ripped it out of her hands. "And what do you mean by 'make this work'?" she asked.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:45 am

Peyton tried to hide her blush and her pounding heart but she was sure he could feel and hear it all. "Then what do you want?" She asked her voice barely a whisper. He was cool against her warm skin and in the sun it was nice feeling.

Chase sighed, "This living together thing," He said and handed the book back to her. "Look I know this is strange, it is for me too, I have feelings for you, and I can't explain them," He said and looked away nervously. He looked much like a lost child.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:58 am

Jared grinned, seeing her blush and kissed her forehead. "Well, I showed you what I wanted last night, but if you want me to show you again." He leaned down and pressed his lips to hers lightly. He smiled against her lips, happy that she liked him again.

Kaylee pulled her knees up to her chest and sighed. "Ummm, okay," she whispered. "And when you say feelings, you mean feelings like this, right?" She took his hand and placed it on her cheek.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:04 am

Peyton jumped slightly in surprise. Had he really been serious last night? Slowly she started to kiss him back, not sure how one went about kissing a vampire. It was nice though, the coolness against her warmth. Smiling lightly she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Chris would have flushed if he could and she smiled, "Feelings like, I get nervous when you're around. Like I need to be perfect for you and no one else," Gently he pulled her in and kissed her fore head. "I've never felt this way about anyone, and especially not a human, I'm way to new at this." he said and dropped his hand.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:13 am

Jared placed a hand on her hip and leaned the other hand on the siding of the house, trapping her in between him and the house. He moved the hand on her hip to her shoulder and slowly ran it down her arm. Her skin was so delightfully warm to the touch.

Kaylee smiled slightly and rested her head on his shoulder. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him into a hug. At least for now she had found something to fill the void that her family ad left. She kissed his cheek softly. "Hmm, so vampires aren't the sex gods that TV makes them out to be?" she teased.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:20 am

Peyton flushed and kissed him hard now. The way she felt when they were kissing was like she had done this before, like she was meant to be kissing him. This was new to her, you know her being human, and kissing a vampire and all. The thought made her giggle lightly as they kissed.

Chris smiled wide, yes, he'd done it. Laughing softly he pulled her onto his lap as he sat on her bed, "NO, not all of us. Some are exactly like that, some are actually vampires on those shows," He admitted and looked do to her sweet face.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:35 am

Jared's hands found Peyton's wrists and he lifted them up over her head. He pinned them up against the house over their heads and leaned over her. He kissed her deeply and parted his lips slightly.

Kaylee raised her eyebrows. "Like, you guys actually audition for the shows that make you look like the bad guys?" she asked in awe. "That's so weird." She shook her head and made herself comfy in his lap.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:41 am

Peyton gasped and pulled away from him caught completely off guard, "Oh my," She breathed panting heavily. Her cheeks were a deep red now and she broke free from between Jared and the house. Peyton was about to say something to him and then another person caught her eye. It was the same one from the night before, "Uh..Jared," Peyton said pointing at the man, or vampire. She couldn't tell from this distance.

Chris nodded, "Some. There are a lot who like to be doted on. And besides, it pushes rumors that aren't true, so people don't really know how to attack us," He said as he wrapped his marble arms around Kaylee, "You're so warm," He said sighing happily.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:53 am

Jared looked around until his eyes locked on the man. "Get inside," he ordered. He ran off to chase the man in the black cloak that seemed to be keeping a very close eye on Chase and him. By the time he was to where the man had been standing, he was long gone. "Damn," eh whispered under his breath. He returned to the house at a walk.

Kaylee giggled. "Oh so the stake in the heart or garlic won't work?" she asked sarcastically. "Gee, then what have I been doing all this time, sharpening my bed post?" She leaned into him happily. "Well, you know, you're so cool. Cool is nice. It's calming."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:59 am

Peyton ran inside and sat on the couch. She wondered who that was and what he could possibly want but, with out being able to help it her mind shifted back to their kissing. He'd kissed her so passionately it made her heart race. Blushing she looked down at her feet and fidgeted nervously.

Chase laughed, "Just a waste of your time my dear," He said and laughed again. When he looked down at her his face became a little serious, but still gentle, "What changed your mind?" He said, "You wouldn't let me with in 100 feet of you before," He said softly.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:11 am

Jared opened the door and called up to Chase. "Chase!" He didn't wait for an answer, instead he hurried up the stairs and into the girls' bedroom, where he seemed to have interrupted something. "Uhhh Chase, I need to talk to you." He bit his lip nervously, "Now!" he added anxiously.

Kaylee sighed and hopped up off of Chases's lap. She sat down next to him and nodded over to Jared. "Well, duty calls, I guess," she told him. She kissed his cheek. "Have fun, or whatever."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:25 am

Peyton watched as Chase ran straight past her, was that man still outside? She walked out onto the porch and was immediately snatched by a cold pare of strong hands. As she tried to let out a scream she was hit hard on the head, knocking her cold.

Chase sighed and smiled to Kaylee, "I'll be right back," He said and started over to Jared. Before they left the room Peyton's scream clanged down the hall, loud and desperate. "Uh, Jared..." He said and then looked to Kaylee, "You stay here, lock the window and the door behind me!"
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:45 am

Jared raced outside and found the man, Peyton in his arms. The man had his fangs out already and they were about to puncture her neck. "Drop the girl," jared hissed and launched himself at the man, knocking him over. "Don't ever touch her!" he yelled.

Kaylee nodded and locked the door and then the window. She bit her lip and sat down on her bed, scared out fo her wits. There was no doubt that the scream had come from Peyton's lips. What had happened? Who had happened?
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next