Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peyton and Foxy

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Peyton and Foxy - Page 2 Empty Re: Peyton and Foxy

Post  Fennec Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:46 pm

Cade spun round and used his momentum to carry her off her feet. He held her bridal style, their faces close together. He was slowly returning to his calm, quiet side, but his eyes still held a minute glimpse of fun. "My council are already spoken to, Vara. At least speak with your bloody guard, because I wish to sleep in a proper bed now, else I'll make him feel unpleasant."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:53 pm

Vara grimaced, and pushed him back until he was forced to put him down, "I will speak to my guards, but if you hurt anyone this war will not end, and it will be the end of us all. You are a guest for now, and I would like you to act as such," She told him, her tone was proper and stiff. She was obviously not comfortable around him yet.
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:36 am

Cade sighed and pulled his hands away from her. He reigned in his energy, probably just leftover energy he'd taken from Peyton, and then he was a mountain again. Unswayed and indifferent. "Sorry. I lose myself sometimes after taking energy from people. It's somewhat like having a lot of sugar for humans. I get very playful." He did sound genuine in his apology, and he reached out to gently tuck some of her hair behind her ear. "Thank you for agreeing to speak with your men. I'd love a warm bed, and I'm getting very hungry..."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:42 am

Shaking her head and rolling her eyes, Alavara gave the tiniest of smirks. "Alright alright, stop it," She said and brushed his hand away from her. "Guards!" She called and a couple came rushing in looking dumb founded to see Cade out of his cage. She stuck her hand up to stop them from jumping him, "Please set up a room for our guest to sleep in," She ordered, though it was rather polite. "Also, please inform the cook that I and our new friend are hungry," she told them, they nodded but not without hesitance and then were gone. 
"How was that? To your liking?" She asked Cade and then shook her head, walking over to take a seat on the throne.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:46 am

Cade's lips twitched as if he was trying very hard not to laugh, but a breathy chuckle escaped him anyways and he walked closer to the throne. "That was all very kind, but I'm an Incubus. I don't eat human food, dei. I sate my hunger by having sex."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:49 am

Alavara made a face, "Well you're not getting it from me," She told him and then called another person in. She whispered something to them, and they looked shocked, but nodded curtly and ran off. "It's taken care of, there will be someone in your chamber after it's prepared," She told him, obviously not in the mood to deal with his 'needs'. "Now how was it that your council took the announcement of the engagement?" She asked shifting in her throne.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:07 am

Cade pulled over the chair he'd sat in before and took a seat in front of the throne. "They took it well. We all agreed that we did not want to go extinct. Actually, my advisor was the one who suggested the engagement. I was quite shocked, very reluctant. I did have this one girl my heart was set on..." For a moment, he looked sad and wistful, but the indifference replace it once more. "But he and the rest of the council did not have to persuade me. I knew I had to arrange this, to make sure both species survived. Who could refuse in the face of such consequences?"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:45 am

Aka arms winced and looked down at her hands in her lap, "I too, am in that sort of situation... There was someone... But he died and now I must give up my hearts strong feelings to do what my people deserve," Vara said and shook her head. She didn't want to remember Marius, not the way she knew him now. He had died in battle, in fact he was defending her. But shaking the thoughts away she looked back at Cade, "I'm sorry that it's come to this..."
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:50 am

Cade gave his ghost smile again and reached out, lightly touching her hand. "I'm sure that even if he'd be sad to see you with another man, he's unbelievably proud of you for leading this alliance and putting an end to all of this violence. I spoke with that girl I liked. Her name is Rhone. I told her how sorry I was, and she understood. She wanted peace. The ones we love would rather see us safe than sacrifice everything at risk of death."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:47 am

Vara looked a little shocked by this demon's compassion but gave a small smile. "I'm glad to help my people, nothing more," She said and shook her head. She didn't know what else was expected of her but marriage and she had a feeling she didn't want to figure it out. But wen a guard walked in all he did was nod and Alavara nodded back, "I must go eat, your room is ready," She said to Cade and stood.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:03 am

Cade rose smoothly and smiled again, making a strange whispery noise in the back of his throat. His eyes turned an odd metallic gold as he gave her a very gentlemanly bow, taking her hand and kissing the back of it. "Enjoy your meal, manon. I'll join you shortly after my own." There was some tender expression on his face as he uttered 'manon' but he gave no explanation as to what it meant. He left before she could ask, flashing an innocent smile at the guards outside, who just glared back at him.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:44 am

//bump :3
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:49 pm

Alavara bit her lip looking after him as he walked off and shook her head. This was not going to be an easy time was it? He was mysterious and wasn't sure exactly how she was going to get through this but she knew  that she had to for the sake of her people. Sighing she pushed herself to her feet and walked down the hall two guards at her sides, to the banquet hall. Food was prepared and lying out for her, but she wasn't all that hungry. For some reason, the idea of what Cade was doing now, to an unsuspecting woman upset her. It wasn't as though the act made her uncomfortable, but she felt ownership of Cade now that she knew they were to be married.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:00 pm

Cade joined Vara in the banquet hall some time later, as she was finishing her meal. He looked very energized, and a bit disheveled. The gold was fading from his eyes, startlingly bright in the nearly dim room. His dark hair was mussed and fell into his face, and the top few buttons on his shirt weren't even done, as if he had rushed them and given up. "Hello, dei. How was your meal?"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:07 pm

Vara looked up when Cade came in and only looked down at her meal again when she saw how he looked. Her cheeks flushed ever so slightly, these demons were odd to her, and sometimes their lack of politeness made her uncomfortable. Looking at her food, that was almost all gone, she sighed lightly and pushed it around with a fork. She wasn't into eating now, and she didn't feel like sleeping either. Shaking her head and shrugging she glanced back up at Cade, "It's fine, it's usual," Alavara told him.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:19 pm

Cade noticed her gaze traveling over him and he buttoned his shirt up the rest of the way and fixed his hair. "Sorry. But I did promise I'd join you and I do like to keep my word. Wait a moment..." He reached out and placed a single slim finger under her chin, making her look at him. She seemed embarrassed, and quite upset. "Oh, don't look like that. I get enough of that from you humans already. I know you find my way of eating uncomfortable, but we find your way of eating uncomfortable as well. We don't judge you for it, though. If it makes you feel a mite better, she wasn't just some poor girl off the street. They grabbed me a whore from the nearest brothel."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:19 am

((I was at a wedding in a resort, but I'm back now. :3))
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:23 am

Vara jerked her head away and stood, her chair squawking as it's wooden legs slid across the stone floor. "No, that does not make me feel better," She snapped and turned, storming off. She was gone within seconds and in her room within minutes. Throwing herself into the bed, her face burning she sighed loudly. She wasn't sure what was really bothering her, that the man she had to marry to save her people and his was a man whore of a demon, or that she...she wanted...shaking her head she shook the thought away and rolled onto her back with her eyes shut. Some sleep would be nice, and the fire warmed her feet nicely. Sleep...all Alavara needed was some sleep.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:37 am

//.o. Oh, what does she want?! Fox curious. Fox must know. Tell Fox pretty please? <3

Cade rolled his eyes and followed her to her room, arriving sometime after her. He entered, absolutely silent, and closed the door without a sound. He wasn't sure if she was asleep or not, but he hoped she was asleep. He walked over to her bed and just stood quietly at her side for a minute, watching her. She certainly appeared to be sleeping. She was too pretty to be a human. Too young to be a queen. He could tell she was usually tired by the dark circles under her eyes, and thought it a shame someone so young and lovely had to be subjected to such a burdensome role. Slowly, he took a seat beside her and brushed her hair from her face, then leaned down and kissed each of her eyelids, whispering something softly to her in Welsh. Then he got up and left for his own room quietly.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:10 am

Vara's eyes flew open moments later, and she was sure that someone had been there. But, when she looked around no one was there. Surprisingly enough she felt rather rested, but didn't want to remove herself from bed and possibly run into Cade again. Right now, she didn't need to see him and become flustered again, though she wasn't exactly sure what that was all about.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:32 am

//Why you no tell Fox what she wanted? :c
Hm. Should we timeskip to the next day or something, and they're arranging things for the soon-to-be alliance? Or should something happen to Cade and Vara finds him or something?
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:33 am

//Because you can wait. Thats part of the fun. Also, lets just time skip to the morning. I'll leave it up to you.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:48 am

//Gaaaah you are such a nub. .-.
(iloveyou)

Cade woke early in the morning and dressed himself sleepily. He didn't bother with his hair, or even any shoes, and made his way to the dining hall. He hated mornings. He was always much too tired to keep a calm attitude. As he walked down the hallway, several guards and servants pressed themselves against the walls or shouldered him out of the way. Half of the castle staff hadn't even known he was walking free. At first he was confused as to why they were acting so shocked and afraid. When he realized, it was too late to explain why an Incubus was walking sleepily through their castle. There was a small crowd of people, mostly servants, running at him with things like candelabras and kitchen knives and mops. It was actually kind of funny to watch. Until he was tackled to the ground, anyways. Dazed, he stared up at a man's shoe that slammed straight into his cheek.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:57 am

// <3

Alavara had been up for a while, and decided that it was time to get dressed. Pulling on a light blue dress and bodice to hold everything in underneath. A servant girl had come in and helped her with her hair and she pinched her cheeks to give them some color. As she was making her way down the hall,Vara was not listening to what  people were blabbing at her on either side of her head. She was tired, and wanted a chance to not worry about where she needed to be, and what needed to be done. But those thoughts went out of her mind quickly when she saw a boot heel digging into Cade's face. 

"STOP!" She demanded, walking up quickly and pushing through the people around Cade. As she did so many ran off, or backed up bowing their heads to her. "He is free to do almost as he pleases," She said and as she was helping Cade up she smirked at him briefly before her expression became serious again, "Unless I say otherwise ALL of you are to stay away from him, the only times you should be near him are to help him dress, eat, or clean up for him, nothing more!" She realized she was partially shouting and let herself cool down. Without anymore words she turned on her heels and headed for the study where there was work to be done.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:17 am

Cade followed Vara and took a seat as soon as they were in the study, touching his face gingerly. "What is it with humans and beating people about the face?" He tried to turn his attention to Vara and ignore the pain in his face. "So, I believe we have quite a few things to plan. My people would prefer the wedding take place at our castle, but I know how traditional humans are with their wedding customs so I suggest two weddings, one here and one in my castle."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next