Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peyton and Foxy

2 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Peyton and Foxy - Page 8 Empty Re: Peyton and Foxy

Post  Fennec Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:29 am

Cade watched her go with something like affection in his eyes and made sure everything was going smoothly before following after her. He found her in the garden and sat down quietly. After a moment, he reached for her hand and held it gently. "Will you tell me about human weddings? I know a lot, but there are things that I don't really understand."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:32 am

Vara jumped when Cade took her hand and spoke, he was such a quiet walker and she hardly ever heard him when he came up behind her. "Oh! Cade!" She said with surprise, but gave him a smile. "Human weddings?" She parroted back at him, "What would you like to know?" She asked and looked up at him with her ice blue eyes. Wind came through and ruffled their hair, causing Vara to have to push it out of her face.
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:38 am

Cade exhaled slowly as he thought of what he wanted to know, then laid back in the grass beside her, still holding her hand. "Well, I don't understand why it's bad luck to see the bride in her dress before the wedding. And why do you have such long ceremonies?"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:43 am

Vara snorted a laugh and fell back into the grass with Cade, her blonde hair pooling around her head. "I've always heard it's bad luck, I guess it just adds excitement and anticipation," She said, "It makes it more special because, by the time the bride walks down the isle, it's the first time you're seeing her, and you're taken back by her beauty," She shook her head and shrugged, "As for how long they are...they don't always have to be, but with Royal's involved, there is a lot of swearing in and promises...when at a normal wedding you only talk of your love for one another.." Vara stopped talking and shut her eyes, letting the feeling of the warm sun and Cade's warm touch fill her with happiness.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:48 am

Cade laughed softly and closed his eyes as well, his head leaning in slightly toward hers. "I've also always wondered why human wedding gowns have to be white or mostly white, and so elaborate. Demons can have any color gown they wish, as long as there's green incorporated somewhere. It sounds like too much trouble to have to take care of such a fragile dress until the wedding date."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:00 am

Vara giggled, it probably did seem a little bit silly, "But white is for purity, and only the pure of heart can wear white on their wedding day," She explained to him and then pushed herself up on her elbows and opening her eyes. Come to think of it, she wasn't sure if she was pure of heart, and deserved a white dress. Shaking the thought away she looked around and smiled as a few butterflies chased each other around the garden fluttering silently.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:03 am

Cade blinked in surprised and thought about that. "Strange. Seems quite appropriate for you, I guess." He smiled and squeezed her hand, very much enjoying this happy, peaceful time with her. He didn't think it'd be very hard to fall in love with this girl. Maybe their marriage would be a happy one, after all.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:11 am

They stayed like that for a while longer before a few staff came and collected Vara, "It's time to get you bathed and dresses, M'lady," One said and the other curtsied to Cade politely. "Guests have started to arrive, and we must get everyone prepared," Alavara stood, slipping her hand from Cade's and followed after one of the maids, "Your team of workers are in your chambers sir, We did not prepare you a 'meal' because we figured your queen would be sufficient," She bowed and was off, before Cade could say anything on the matter.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:21 am

Cade's face heated at the thought of feeding from Vara again, both in shame and embarrassment. It wasn't going to happen, not unless she truly wanted it to happen. He blocked the thoughts from his head and focused on returning to his chambers to be prepared for his wedding day.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:30 am

Alavara was also informed of the 'eating' arrangements and agreed to them. If she was going to be married to him, it would be her duty to help him in that way. She was put into her dress after being bathed, and her hair was done up in curls with her crown pinned to her head. A maid pinched her cheeks to give her some color and she talked giddily with them as they worked on her. She was getting married, committing herself to one man. This was a not only a big day for her, but for her country as well, and as she walked down the hall to go to the throne room where all of the guests waited she thought of her parents, and how proud of her they'd be.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:41 am

Cade stood alone at the altar, shifting nervously were he stood. His hair, grown slightly longer than when he arrived, was pulled back from his face with a black leather tie. A few renegade strands of his black hair still stubbornly hung in his eyes and he kept brushing them away impatiently. He was dressed in a deep black shirt and lighter gray vest, with plain dark gray trousers and soft leather boots that reached his knees. Resting on his brow was a thin gold circlet serving as his crown. This was his wedding day, but all he felt was nervous. So many people were looking at him, at the door, then him again as they waited for Vara to arrive. Normally, he wouldn't have cared. But there were just so many people.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:46 am

Vara had stood outside the door for a long time, hearing people murmur and shaking. She didn't know if she was ready for this, but she had to do it, didn't she? Biting her lip she let the maids clean her up once more, and looked herself over. The dress she wore was tight, and since she was so nervous it didn't help her breathing. Though Alavara wasn't in love, she was happy. Happy to do this for her country and for Cade's, happy to be strong for the people who needed her most. After one more minute of thinking, the doors swung open and the crowd of people stood to welcome her. Slowly she walked down the isle toward Cade, her eyes locked on him not able to look away, and a few well dressed maids trailed behind her holding her dress so the train didn't drag horribly behind her.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:54 am

Cade stopped breathing the second he saw Vara. He felt like he was falling slowly, but knew he was still on his feet. She looked... He could barely comprehend it. He couldn't describe how he felt, other than it felt like his heart broke and repaired itself all at once. Breathtaking. Stunning. He wanted to run to her and sweep her off her feet and tell her how proud he was that he was marrying someone so unbelievably amazing. He now knew why human men waited to see the bride until the ceremony. Shocked and embarrassed, he found he was crying. It was just one tear, but still, he wiped it away as quickly as he could, hoping she couldn't see, and blushed. This time he had no hair to hide his embarrassment, and he thought it would be very rude to shake it free from it's tie, so all he could do was blush more.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:01 am

//d'awww

Vara was feeling much the same as Cade was, he looked amazing. The way he was dressed and his hair tied back, he looked fit to be the king everyone needed him to be. She was proud to be marrying him, even if her heart did not belong to Cade. He was going to be a strong kind, and amazing king and they were going to save their people together. Once up beside him, the crowd of people sat down, and waiting for their words. She took her hand and slipped it into his as they listened to the priest talk. He was shaking she'd noticed, and so was she. So grabbing his hand was the best way she could think of to help them both without talking. The ceremony flew by until they were slipping rings on each other's fingers, time seemed to slow down then. After that they both knelt down on their knees and were crowned King and Queen. The whole room erupted then, people hugging and cheering and calling out their names. It was when they stood once more that Alavara grinned at her new husband, "We did it, Alaric," She mouthed to him and turned to face her people.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:10 am

//xD Haha I know.

Cade stood there, slightly dazed, as humans cheered Vara's name and his own. He felt lightheaded, but not in a bad way. He could only think two things as he stood there, looking down at Vara smiling at everything. She's my wife. And, I have to kiss her. He tugged her closer and placed a hand on her cheek, turning and tilting her face up to his. He dropped his head down and just kissed her for a minute, thinking only of how amazing it felt to be married to her. Once he let go, he blushed again. "Sorry. I wanted to do that very much."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:19 am

Vara was surprised, but fell into the kiss easily and kissed him back. It felt odd to kiss him like this, and especially in front of so many people, but they were married now and it was expected of them. There was more cheering for them when they kissed, and the guests were invited to enjoy wine and food in the dining hall. Though of course, Vara and Alaric were to go get their clothes changed, together. They stood and waved and said thank you's to the guests as they left the throne room, and then were led to a joint chamber one much bigger than either of their's combined. It was the one her parents used to share, there were two new outfits lying on the bed and Vara walked up to them silently. They matched, but a deep red color, though of course one was a dress with full skirts, and the other similar to the outfit Alaric wore now. "I-I guess we should change..." Alavara's cheeks were almost the color of her new dress and she looked away from her new husband shyly.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:26 am

Cade looked around and took a blanket from the bed, holding it up and securing it to the horizontal beam of the four-poster bed. "I'll change on the other side, and you change on this side. If you need help lacing things up, I can help you. But we don't have to change in front of each other if you don't want to. Just because we're married doesn't mean we have to do all of these things. If you aren't comfortable with anything, tell me."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:31 am

Vara looked over at him as though she was thinking about it but nodded, and disappeared behind the blanket. But she realized once she'd gotten the dress off she was stuck in the wrong corset, unable to do undo the laces in the back. Oh great. She thought and then glanced back at the blanket, "Alaric..." She called out, blushing at using his first name, "I..I can't unlace my corset..." She told him and then looked ahead of herself not wanting him to see how red her face was when he showed up from the other side of the blanket.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:38 am

Cade chuckled and moved around to the other side, turning her around so her back was to him. He was only half dressed, his boots barely laced and his shirt half unbuttoned, giving a nice view of the pale, muscled chest beneath. He unlaced her corset quickly and easily, leaving the last bit laced but easy for her to reach, so he wasn't removing it. "You might consider corsets that lace in the front, love. Or maybe, once you come to my kingdom, you'll wear nothing but our dresses. Our women don't wear corsets. Just thick bodices that hold everything in." He gave her a wink and ruffled her hair, returning to his side to finish dressing.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:33 am

//gonna time skip over the party

As guests were leaving, Vara brushed a blonde curl from her eyes. It had fallen free after all of the dancing she'd done not only with Cade but with others as well. She even danced with some of the children who attended too. People told her she was going to make a good mother and she couldn't help but to blush at the idea of having Alaric's child. Now, the room was cleared, and the only people left were people who were cleaning up the mess. "M'lady," A maid said and then bowed to Cade as well, "We have your room prepared, a fire, and a bit of a surprise," She giggled softly at that when Alavara blushed. "Of course you are welcome to go to your chambers as you please," The maid bowed again and walked off.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:43 am

Cade took Vara's hand and gave her a 'let's just get this over with' type of look, but kept it playful. He leaned down and said softly in her ear, "I'm not hungry, because I've made sure to feed plenty before this. I can tell you're nervous, so we can just go to sleep if you'd like." He straightened and tucked her loose curl securely behind her ear, giving her a smile.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:48 am

"Why is it you're so good at reading through me?" Vara asked her new husband, but shook her head, "We're supposed to...do that stuff tonight, it's part of what happens.." She told him, and started walking down toward the room they'd changed in before the party. It was late and most of the staff besides so guards and maids had gone to bed. On a wedding night, Brides and their husbands were supposed to do more than sleep beside one another. But Vara worried that she would feel like she did the last time, and that would only hurt the new marriage.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:00 am

//He's so good at reading you because the magical puppet master controlling him knows everything about you. *insanity laughter*

Cade sighed and pulled her into a small, darkened decorative alcove with a window that looked out to the starry sky. They weren't far from their room, but he was more than a little apprehensive about the 'surprise' the maids had left. "Vara, love, it may be part of what happens in a normal marriage, but our marriage is not the norm. I will only consummate our marriage with you if you truly, absolutely want to." He moved his hands to her hips, pulling her closer to him with a gentle grip. In the flickering candlelight from a nearby sconce, his silver eyes were burning like liquid fire. "Answer me honestly, and do not tell me you want to follow tradition only for the sake of following tradition."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:04 am

The way he pulled her in, the way he looked at her, all of it was enough to make a girl pass out from excitement. The look in his eyes as he looked down at her was mesmerizing, and she couldn't bring herself to look away from him. "It's not that I do not want to, now that we're married, but I worry...that I may react the same as I had before..." Her voice trailed off into the darkness and she closed her eyes having a hard time keeping her eyes on Cade's face.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:11 am

Cade was a tad bit confused at her reaction. She looked dizzy, and slightly too giddy for the situation. He knew he wasn't giving off a Scent, so was this just something she was doing herself? He shook away the thoughts and drew back slightly. "If there's worry in your heart, then we'll just sleep. The first time we consummate our union should never be in doubt. It should be a celebration, and something both of us enjoy." He pulled her from the alcove and down the hall to their room. "Now, let's see what the maids tried to set up before we go to sleep," he said, giving a very nervous laugh.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next