Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peyton and Foxy

2 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Peyton and Foxy - Page 5 Empty Re: Peyton and Foxy

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:42 am

//I don't have anything as of yet, but I will keep thinking and then let you know. 

Vara sighed when he ran for the door, she didn't try to stop him because he was just as stubborn as she was. They'd be stuck there and neither of them would be eating, though that really wasn't what Cade was doing. Walking over she fed the fire and sunk down to the bearskin rub beneath her feet, it was soft and she laid down pressing her cheek into the fur. It made her smile to have seen a different side of Cade, he'd been embarrassed, not blank or joking, but truly embarrassed. Vara giggled softly to herself and shut her eyes, turning so her face was warmed by the flames in front of her.
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:57 am

Cade, though he was starving, did not want to have one of his 'meals.' It felt wrong to feed in such a way when he was now engaged to Vara. It seemed to upset her as well in some ways, and he didn't like that. If he was going to have sex with anyone it would be her and only her. Which meant drawing sexual energy out of everyone he passed in the hallway and in the kitchen when he grabbed Vara's food. He returned to her with the gold still fading from his eyes, his heart beating wildly. There was a lovely smell surrounding him, something intoxicating and sweet, but nearly unnoticeable. He was barely controlling his Scent, the pheromone that drew people in, and it was almost driving him crazy.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:49 am

Vara was lying on the bearskin rug still, relaxing and she didn't realize that Cade had come in. She was humming softly to herself as she absently ran her fingers through the fur beneath her. It was an old Irish folk song, with a sad melodic tune. If she were to sing the words it would have been about two lovers separated by death, one from a sickness and the other from heartache. Alavara's eyes were closed still and the fire being so close to her and made her cheeks rosy pink in color. Her blonde hair blended and flickered in the firelight, and she didn't move besides the movement of her hand.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:07 am

Cade froze, staring silently at Vara with something like hunger and longing in his eyes. The demon part of him wanted her for that unbroken innocence that just seemed to radiate from her, and his actual conscience wanted her because of how perfect she seemed at that moment. She was so happy, and relaxed. He wanted to make her always feel that way. She deserved to always feel that way. He suddenly realized he had absolutely no control over his Scent, and it was already nearly strong enough to affect her. He quickly gathered his self-control and stopped his Scent from spreading, then silently set Vara's food next to her and sat, not able to stop himself from running a hand gently down her back. "How are you feeling, fy brenhines lyfli?"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:11 am

Not having heard Cade, Vara jumped at his sudden touch. "Oh!" She gasped and turned toward him so that she was lying on her back and looking up at him. Her face softened when she looked up at him and that light headed feeling came back. She knew right away what it was and so she pushed herself up on her hands to get a better look at Cade, "I can get someone to bring home another woman if you like," She told him, ignoring the question he asked her. Besides half of it was in Welsh and she wasn't sure how to respond. She didn't go around talking in Gaelic to him, though she knew it well. "You're making me dizzy just sitting there, are you doing that on purpose...or can you not help it?" She asked him and her eyebrows knit together.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:37 am

Cade bit his lip and backed away slightly. "I... I can't help it. But I don't want to have to wipe another woman's memory. It feels so wrong. We're engaged, even if it's only for this alliance. I know that I'm a sex demon, and it's a part of me, but I just don't want to be with another woman, not now that I have someone to commit to." At this, he flushed slightly and tilted his head forward, letting his hair cast his face in shadow. He felt silly for exposing himself this way in front of her, and had no idea why he was telling her this, or why he felt this way. Even when he had courted Rhone, he'd had no problem taking his 'meals' when he had to. What was so different about Vara, then? What made him feel so guilty about it with her?
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:49 am

Blinking in surprise Vara felt her cheeks flush, "Cad tá mé a dhéanamh le leat?" Vara muttered a phrase in Gaelic, which she often did when overwhelmed. Shaking her head she looked back at Cade and shrugged, "You know it's bad for you to do that when it's your nature not to," Vara pointed out to him though she was sure he already knew that. They weren't even married yet, and he was willing to commit to her like that. He must have really loved his country. "Why don't you worry about that AFTER we're married?" She offered trying to make things easier on him. Despite the conversation she was actually very touched by Cade in this moment.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:02 am

//Oh, that's actually in Irish. 'What am I going to do with you,' I believe.

Cade lifted his face and suddenly was very close to Vara, his hands framing her face gently and his forehead pressed to hers. In the flickering light of the fire, his silver eyes were burning. He was breathing as deep as he possibly could, trying very hard to hold back his Scent. "I can't. I've told myself over and over again to wait until we are truly married to worry about such a thing, but something in me keeps pushing back, telling me how wrong that would be. I've never liked having to feed this way. But I've always been able to, even when I was engaged to Rhone. Why can't I do it anymore? Why do I look at you and feel guilt at the thought of feeding?"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:26 am

//LOL google translate. Also, I know it is, but I can't find a translator for Gaelic, so I'm pretending. They used to be the same anyway, until they finally split and developed changes. ANYWAY. 

Vara blinked at him in surprise, "I-I don't know," She muttered and pulled her face away slightly so that their forehead were no longer touching. She couldn't believe she was about to offer this up but she had to, before Cade went completely off the chain. Biting her lip she looked away for a moment before going back to him, "I could....I could help," She muttered and then shook her head in embarrassment, muttering more phrases in Gaelic.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:42 am

Cade's eyes got huge and he jerked away from her, the shock causing him to lose all control of his Scent. He was too busy freaking out on the inside to actually notice. He guessed it was a reasonable option, yes, but she couldn't possibly want to do such a thing with him. She hardly knew him, even if they were engaged. He could tell how embarrassed she was about offering. He couldn't do that to her. But even as he thought this, he was moving closer to her slowly, his eyes turning a mix a gold and silver. There was a look of desperation and regret on his face, but he couldn't stop himself. "So brave," he breathed softly, his lips centimeters from hers. His skin, his clothes, his breath, all of him gave off the intoxicating Scent. "Rydych chi mor yn ddewr. Pam yr ydych mor ddewr?" He leaned forward and kissed her once, quickly, flinching slightly as if she'd shocked him, then kissed her again, wrapping her tightly in his arms.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:54 am

Alavara only reacted when prompted, the rest of the time she was cold and stoic. She couldn't believed she'd offered herself up this way. She needed him to be okay for this alliance to work, and so she did this in the name of her people. When it was over, she quickly dressed herself and ran from the room, not wanting to look at herself or Cade. Alavara felt like vomiting, and well, she did. She stopped in the gardens, threw up, wiped her mouth, and then continued to rush off. God, she hoped that Cade would leave her be. Please don't follow me, she begged him in her mind. It wasn't that she'd never been with someone before, but it was that she'd only ever been with people she was in love with. And now she was racked with guilt, the captor of her heart was dead and here she was sleeping with another man. A sex demon nonetheless.  When she got to where she was going she fell into the grass, and for some reason, cried.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:02 am

//Ah, Cade you're a moron. xD
Cade says he hates us people, and he died. XD

Cade watched her go, all gold drained from his silver eyes, which looked more like a steely gray at the moment than anything else. He hated himself. He hated himself, and what he'd done to Vara. He'd thought he had more willpower than this. But he was weak, and no one that Vara could ever feel safe or comfortable with now. He got out of bed and dressed himself, then found his way to Vara. He made sure to stand no where near her. He couldn't even look at her. "Do you want to forget, Queen Vara? I can make you forget."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:10 am

Vara jumped when she heard Cade's voice, but couldn't bring herself to turn around. "Forget...?" She parroted back at him, she was thinking about it. It would have been easy to forget, easy to let herself remember nothing of the event. But, that was weak, she had done it for her country, and she'd only have to do it again and again once they were married. "No," She told him finally, this would shape her as a person, as a strong and dependent Queen. "Please..." Her tone was that of someone begging, soft and desperate, "Please just go away," Alavara was sitting on her heels, her head bent as though she were praying, but of course she wasn't. Her sunshine colored hair, was ratty and hung in her face her clothes were not done up properly because she hadn't asked a maid to help her. Her shoulder shook with every sharp but silent breath she took in from crying, "Just go."
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:18 am

Cade's heart was breaking just looking at her. Her voice, her face, her clothes. Everything about her made him want to scream, to punch something, to be punched. He wanted to be punished for doing such a horrid thing to her. He could feel tears sliding down his cheeks, and was glad she couldn't see. But his voice hitched when he spoke, giving him away. "I'm so sorry. Manon, I am so sorry." He turned and practically ran back into the castle.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:27 am

When Alavara could no longer hear his footsteps she vomited again. Shaking her head and wiping her mouth, she pushed herself to her feet. This was not a time for self loathing, there was work to be done and people to see. When she came back to the castle, it was about forty five minutes later. She had staff help clean her up, and pin her crown to her head. Vara had the room put back in order before even daring to go into it, and once she was put back together on the outside she made her way back to the study. There, she worked on documents again, letting herself be pushed past her limits, working her fingers to the bone. Really she should have been resting, but she couldn't be in that room, not now. Many people came and went and she did her best to be cheery, she only started to slow down about six hours later when the sun was going down.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:33 am

Cade, despite knowing Vara wanted nothing to do with him, was in the dining hall when Vara came for dinner. And he looked awful. His face was bruised, he had a split lip, he was quite sure he had a broken rib, and his arm was in a makeshift sling. In his self-hatred, he'd purposely provoked a guard and let the man beat him senseless. Cade was also trying to eat the human food placed in front of him, even though he'd never be able to digest it and would probably vomit it back up later. He didn't look at Vara, and he didn't speak. His eyes never brightened to their natural color of starlight. They remained a dark gray.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:37 am

Vara ate for awhile without looking up at the person she knew was there. But, when she couldn't help it any longer she stole a glance. What she saw caused her to choke on her food and a maid had to pat her on the back. "What happened to you!?" She demanded, standing so quickly it almost knocked her heavy oak chair to the ground. Her eyes were boring into him, and though she looked angry, there was pain and concern in her tired eyes. Though her hair and clothes were in order, her eyes were still puffy and red from crying, and she had lost most of the color in her face from when she'd thrown up twice. "Who the hell let this happen!?" She demanded looking around at the staff who was looking at her in surprise. She'd hardly ever gotten mad like this. Alavara was a passionate person on most matters, but not angry, not like she was now.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:51 am

"I let this happen. I told a guard that his mother was an ugly cow, and I let him beat me senseless." Cade spoke very calmly, finally looking up at Vara with a blank, indifferent expression. His unnerving calm act had returned. He couldn't afford to lose himself anymore. Still, he looked a bit sick from the food he was eating, as if he would vomit any second. He wasn't going to let up on himself, not ever. He deserved this discomfort and pain.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:00 am

Vara did something that shocked even herself, she walked over to Cade and struck him across the face. Not because she hated him or was angry with him, "It was my choice! How dare you do this to yourself and hold me responsible this way." She was trying to knock sense into him and everyone in the dining hall was staring at them, "Take this from him," Peyton demanded and a maid came and took Cade's plate without a word. When the room had cleared per Vara's order, she looked back at Cade, "Don't you ever do that again, or you will be letting all of your people down. You cannot take care of them when you head down a destructive path such as this. Think of someone other than yourself for a change," She snapped at him, but there was no true anger or hatred in her eyes or tone. Quickly, however, she turned and walked off hurriedly.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:28 am

Cade stared after her blankly and lost the contents of her stomach a few minutes later. Two maids ended up helping him back to his room and putting him to bed. How had things gone so wrong? There was a hole in his chest that screamed every time he thought of Vara, the way she'd cried, and the worry on her face that confused him so much when she saw how beaten he was. His manon, his most beautiful queen, had somehow captured his heart in only a few days, and he'd destroyed that. He feel into a restless half-sleep, unable to fully rest with images of her haunting him.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:20 am

It was a few days before Vara let herself stop working, she was in the library sitting in front of the fire with a thick book in her lap. It had been awhile since she'd seen Cade, she'd avoided him since their run in at dinner the other night. She didn't understand why she'd been so upset to see him in pain, but she'd slapped him over it. Now, she was sleeping in the chair, the book open on her lap it was a copy of 'Romeo and Juliet' a book that had seen a lot of use. Alavara loved that story, and she read it a lot when she was upset about something.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:35 am

//xD Medieval times were around the 1300's, two hundred years before Shakespeare was even born. Just, you know, saying. I thought it was funny, that's all lol.

Cade, not for the first time in the past few days, retreated to the library. He was in quite a lot of pain, because he wouldn't let himself heal the way he normally would. He was healing like a human. Everyone avoided him more than usual, because he also refused to eat, which kept him constantly on edge. The only place he could find peace was the silence of the library, where he could feel the history and knowledge around him. He'd looked for answers on how to deal with Vara, which had been humiliating and entirely unhelpful. He walked into the large, book-filled space and froze. He would not find much peace in here with Vara sleeping so happily in the chair nearby. He turned and tried to leave quietly, but ended up tripping over a large pile of books, sending himself and the tomes to the ground with a loud crash.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:57 am

Vara shot up in her chair and the book she'd been reading fell to the floor, "PLEASE NO!" She cried and when she realized she'd only been dreaming she calmed down. Looking around she saw Cade on the ground slowly picking himself up. "Oh, Cade," She breathed and stood quickly coming over and helping him up. They may have been awkward around each other but she wouldn't leave him to suffer alone. "You need to let yourself heal," She said and frowned at him as she helped him back to his feet. "Please....this kingdom, your kingdom need you....I need you," She told him. It wasn't a romantic notion, "I cannot do this alone Alaric," She said and looked up at him, her expression full of worry.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:14 am

Cade blinked in surprise at his first name, until he realized she might have been uncomfortable saying his last name, being so informal with him. He pulled away from her and look at her, still holding his image of calm. Except he now gave off a cold, distant presence. She looked so worried, and it hurt him to be so aloof with her. "What were you dreaming about that made you so scared?" He had a feeling he already knew.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:17 am

Alavara flinched, hurt that she said nothing to him other than a question of the subject of her dream. "My father was murdered, I was having a nightmare," She said and shrugged as though it was nothing. BIting her lip she turned slightly to the side and looked down at the floor. "Please...just take care of yourself," She said and then brushed past him. He was still distant with her, cold even, and he was making it very clear he wanted nothing to do with her. They were scheduled to get married soon, but if they couldn't get along, how was this going to work?
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next