Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peyton and Foxy

2 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Peyton and Foxy - Page 6 Empty Re: Peyton and Foxy

Post  Fennec Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:26 am

Cade held out his arm before Vara could leave. He turned and for a moment, every one of his emotions flashed through his face. Pain, sadness, regret, affection, and self-hatred. And then they were gone. "Once we're married, we must make a city for demons and humans to live and interact in harmony. I've come up with a name. Síocháin Heddwch. Our two cultures' words for peace."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:30 am

Alavara looked up at him for a moment and nodded in agreement, "Alright," She told him and broke free of his arm. Though she agreed with him he'd told her and not asked her which made her slightly upset. But, she pushed away that irritation and went for the door. "I'll go see to that immediately," She said "To make sure it's ready for after we're married," She wasn't looking at him as she talked, rather walking away from him. There was nothing more to talk about and so she figured that he would rather she left him alone.
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:42 am

Cade watched her go silently, but his conscience nagged at him, urging him to go talk to her. About what, he didn't know. But he was not about to get married to her on bad terms. Once they reached Wales, their honeymoon would be required. Their wrists would be bound together with dark red ribbon and they would be confined to his chambers for two days, unable to cut the binding. He hurried after her and caught her hand, letting go quickly once she stopped walking. "Vara, I... I don't know what to say." He frowned and moved his eyes from her. "I don't want to do this anymore. The distance. And the formalities. I want to act around you the way I did before. I want to still be friendly, and comfortable with you. I know you probably don't want that anymore, and the only reason you're doing this is for your people. But I just needed to say it."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:50 am

Alavara was surprised, and she took in a sharp breath at his words. Once he was done talking, again she surprised herself. Lifting herself up onto her toes she pressed a faint kiss against his cheek and murmured, "Okay," Her breath dance along his cheek before she pulled back from him. Vara didn't say anything more she just gave him a sad smile. 'I'm sorry all of this happened, I shouldn't have offered when I wasn't ready....this was may fault," She said and looked down at her feet, her crown tilting slightly toward her forehead.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:59 am

Cade felt a surge of affection for her and suddenly gave her a crushing bear-hug. "It isn't your fault at all," he murmured into her hair. "It isn't mine, either. Things happen that are bad, and things happen that are good. I couldn't have controlled myself either way, because it's in my nature. And you, you were just trying to help. So don't ever blame yourself for what happened. Now I think I should probably go feed, because I'm about to go insane." Without even thinking, he gave Vara a small kiss and pulled away. "Do you think you could arrange a... a 'meal' for me?" He grimaced slightly at the word and shuddered inside. He didn't ever want to feed like that again, but if he did not, he would most definitely do something crazy. His eyes had been nearly pure gold the past day and a half, and he was starting to look physically drained.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:07 am

Vara blushed and looked up at him, when he asked her too arrange a meal for him she nodded. It made her uncomfortable, but she wasn't ready to help him out with that just yet. "Sure, I'll go do it right now," Her smile was less sad now and she turned on her heels to talk to a guard. She gave him an order and he nodded to her leaving after she turned away from him. "They should have someone shortly," She told Cade and gave another smile. "As for me...I need to rest," She yawned then, "Goodnight," She murmured as she rubbed her eyes. Then she turned away from him again and started for her chamber.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:14 am

Cade grabbed Vara's hand and pulled her towards the kitchen instead. "Wait. I want to make you something quickly." Finding walking insufficient, he hoisted her up into his arms and carried her to the dining hall, setting her down in a chair. "Wait here," he said softly, giving a small smile. e was slowly coming out of his cold shell. He left for a few minutes, then returned with a steaming kettle of tea. It gave off a very sweet scent and the color of the liquid, as it poured into Vara's teacup, was a creamy white. He stirred in some honey and gave her the cup. "This is golau'r sêr te yn. Roughly translated as starlight tea. It helps you sleep, and it keeps away nightmares."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:22 am

When Cade came back into the dining hall, Vara was having a hard time keeping her eyes open. She nodded to him and lifted the cup to her lips. She got one sip in and set it down before she was out cold. Alavara had laid her head on the table, and was breathing deeply. Her crown was slipping off of her head, and her eyebrows were knitted together.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:36 am

Cade couldn't help but start laughing. He hadn't expected the tea to affect her so strongly. But then his laughter faded slowly as he came to realize. It affected her so strongly because she had barely closed her eyes the past few days. He sighed and finished off the tea for her. At least he could drink human drinks like tea and wine, as long as they weren't infused with holy water or blessed. He brought the tea set back to the kitchen and brought Vara back to her bedroom once again. He was starting to think she'd be more the authority in their relationship, and he'd probably have to carry her to their bedroom often. He really didn't mind. It was a time he actually enjoyed. He loved being able to care for her, to set her crown aside and unpin her hair, remove her shoes and start the fire in her fireplace. He felt like he was accomplishing something good. He turned back to her and tucked her blankets around her tightly, placing a soft kiss below her ear. "Sleep well, most beautiful queen. Your king will be here when you wake," he breathed against her skin. He straightened and went to take care of his 'meal' before returning to her room. She was still fast asleep, and having nothing else to do, he curled up on the bear-skin rug in front of the fire and went to sleep.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:59 am

Vara woke up to a few maid pulling her out of bed, "We have to get alterations M'lady," One was saying and the other smiled at her. "Your dress must fit right for the wedding, our Queen must look her best," Vara grumbled sleepily under her breath, but followed as she was tugged along. She didn't want to get up, but they were right there were things to do, and things to prepare.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:10 am

Cade was horribly uncomfortable, to say the least. He was being pulled at and poked at and stared at and forced into many different kinds of uncomfortable clothes. He never wore anything as tight and stifling as what these women were trying to put him in. Why did human marriage have to be so complicated and stuffy?
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:15 am

Peyton and Foxy - Page 6 Aweddi10
//I was trying to find wedding clothes for Cade that were medieval, but I stumbled on this instead. I thought it might be something you'd like Vara to wear?
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:21 am

//PRETTY :OO

Vara stood still for about an hour and a half. It was uncomfortable but she did it without much complaining. Once they were done, she looked herself over. It was embarrassing to be done up so much, and someone placed her crown on her head for her, "Thank you," She said and stared at herself in the mirror. "When is the wedding again?" She asked, she'd lost track of time and forgot. "It's the day after tomorrow, M'lady," Said one of the seamstresses.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:25 am

//I KNOW :DD

Cade broke free of the crazy women and redressed himself before going off to find Vara. "Vara? Love, where are you, I- Oh." He stopped abruptly as he rounded the corner and caught sight of her standing there in her wedding dress. An angel. She looked like she'd fallen from heaven, her hair a halo of light. She even had a slightly bewildered look on her face, as if to ask why she was here on the Earth.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:28 am

Vara turned and saw that Cade was in the room, and though she wanted to talk to him everyone else in the room ushered him out. "No no!! You can't see her yet!" A few maids were saying and ushering  him out of the room. "You will see her soon, she's not quite done yet!" They were worried about her not looking just right and Alavara was finding herself giggling at them. They were her friends but also her workers, but right now they were being her friends more than anything. Trying to make sure she looked perfect before Cade saw her.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:33 am

"But... but she looks just fine. Beautiful. Perfect. You're doing a great job," he called. Just before he left the room, he gave a sad pout, like a kicked puppy. He couldn't just make the women let him in. But he wanted so badly to go in there and speak with Vara. He wanted to kiss her forehead and tell her how beautiful she was.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:35 am

Quickly she was changed back into her own clothing and sent out into the hall. "All done," A maid called so that Cade would know she was coming. When she made it out there, she blushed, embarrassed that he'd seen her in her dress already. "Y-you thought I looked nice...?" She asked, remembering his words as he'd been leaving.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:41 am

Cade straighten from where we was leaning on the wall and reached out, trailing his fingers through her hair gently. He gave her a huge smile, absolutely sincere. His eyes were once again shimmering like stars, nearly white against the black ring around the silver. "I did not use the word nice, did I? I said beautiful. Perfect. Let me add in a few more." He pulled her in closer. "Gorgeous." He kissed her forehead gently and whispered, "Breathtaking." He planted a kiss just under her ear and breathed, "Angelic."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:44 am

Vara sucked in a breath sharply, not having expected him to act this way. Maybe he was in need of another 'meal'? Biting her lip Alavara pulled back, her cheeks a deep red, "I bet you looked just as good as I did," She said without looking at him. "Can you believe we're going to be married a day after tomorrow?" She asked him, finally looking up. Her eyes were bright, but she was being shy, it indicated that she was excited about the wedding, but still very modest as well.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:53 am

Cade pulled away, somewhat disappointed at her reaction. He was very well 'fed' because he had 'fed' several times the night before so he wouldn't have to do it again for a good many days. But she was still afraid. Or uncomfortable. Neither emotion made him happy. But he still smiled and shook his head. "It's a bit overwhelming. The day after, I've arranged for a boat to take us straight to my kingdom, and we'll only have a day to prepare for the second wedding once we arrive. Oh, goodness." He blushed suddenly and hid his face in his hair, still quite shy about showing his embarrassment around her. "I've never even told about our wedding customs."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:55 am

Vara look up at him then, her face flushing, she didn't even know what they were yet and she could tell they were going to embarrass her. "I'm going to be uncomfortable aren't I?" She asked but laughed in spite of it. "Knowing how you and your people work, I think I'm going to...have my hands full, huh?" She smirked at him then, it was meant to be a joke.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:58 am

//I'll be back soon, because my stupid mother is forcing me to walk our fucking dog.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:01 am

//HAHA I can tell you are over joyed to do it. xD
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:50 am

//Also, I'm going to be leaving from work soon, and then I'm going to get my nails done. I don't know when I'll be back. But it will be sometime tonight...
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:51 am

//Bursting with enthusiasm. Practically ecstatic.
I hope I get a really juicy steak for dinner. >:c
AND OH MY GOD, MINNESOTA IS FRUGGING HOT.

Cade smiled but then it was gone. "You just might. Hm." He took her hand and gave it a squeeze. "Would you come to my room with me? I actually have a few things packed among my belongings that I was going to show you to educate you about my people. They're very interesting, but some things may only be shared in privacy."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next