Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peyton and Foxy

2 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Peyton and Foxy - Page 10 Empty Re: Peyton and Foxy

Post  Fennec Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:07 pm

Cade dropped off his things and the first thing he did after that was make sure that Rhone put on a proper dress. She complied, only for Cade's sake. After that, he told her the whole story of what had happened to him that past week or so, and voiced his feelings for Vara. He did love her, really, in a certain way. He would always love her as a companion, a friend to share things with. And in some small way, he certainly loved her as a wife. But he wasn't sure if she felt at all the same, though she seemed perfectly content with him... most of the time.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:14 pm

It was about three hours since they'd boarded when Alavara made her way out onto the deck. Her eyes were puffy and red from crying, and she looked exhausted. Walking over to the bow of the ship she spotted Cade and a woman, with a beautiful face and fiery hair. It didn't take her but a moment to realize that this was the same woman that Cade had told her about, the one he was in love with. For some reason, it pained her to see them together, with the way they looked at one another. But, she tried to force herself to stay reserved and cold about it. Turning on her heels she went to find their sleeping quarters, not really in the mood or sorts to meet Cade's love interest. She'd only hoped they were too absorbed in each other to notice her at all.
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:19 pm

Rhone steered him towards his wife, who was now stomping away, and Cade hurried to explain. He followed her into their quarters and closed the door quietly behind himself. Right now would be the best time to explain how he felt about her. But all that came out was a soft, "You're my wife. I know I told you I love her, and I do. But now that I'm married, my view has shifted slightly. It's almost as if she's more my sister than a former lover. Don't take it the wrong way if I seem to be more comfortable around her."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:36 pm

Vara was too tired for this and she only put her hands up, "No no, it's alright, there isn't need for an explanation," She said and gave him a genuine smile. Really she would have let him be with Rhone on the side, had he asked her. But, of course they were married and she felt some type of ownership over him just as he might over her, if she were to start flirting with someone of the opposite sex. Of course, they were only married for the sake of the war, there was no reason to completely tie him down if he did not wish to be. But what she said came out not as she hoped it would, "Besides, I do not think many brother's look at their sisters the way you look at her," She said and laughed softly as though it were painful to point out. "Please do not let me keep you, I'm perfectly content to stay here alone," She didn't look at him as she spoke, and yawned when she stood. It was late, though Vara didn't know exactly what time it was, and she wanted to sleep. Cade was free to do as he pleased, there was nothing she could do to stop him.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:51 pm

Cade walked closer to her, nearly pushing her back. His eyes were burning with something between hurt and confusion. "Vara, why must you be so oblivious? I look at you the exact same way as I look at her. You, more so. I don't know if you think I'm trying to have some on-the-side relationship with her or that I'm not able to make a relationship between you and I work. But you're wrong. How many words have I spoken to you about my commitment to being with you? How much time do you think I've spent thinking about you, thinking about how I can be with you, and how I can make both of us happy in this marriage?" He was quiet for a long moment, then whispered something almost inaudibly in Welsh. He took her hands and squeezed them tightly, repeating the phrase in normal speech. "Two souls, one heart," he said softly. The words just came to him naturally, but he had no idea what his inspiration for saying them was.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:59 pm

//bump
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:22 pm

Vara stared at him taken back by the intensity of his words. What shocked her even more though, was that the love of his life was on board yet he was here talking to her. Alavara bit her lip and looked away for a moment and looked back at Cade with tired eyes, it was then that she realized just what she felt for Cade. But with Rhone on board, she would spare her and Cade the trouble of talking about it at least, not until they got off the boat. Vara stepped back and shook her head, signaling she was at a lost for words. There were a million things she wanted to do and say, but she kept herself from doing them. She may have known about her feelings, but was unsure exactly how to voice them. She'd never been very good at these sorts of things, and so she spared Cade the confusion.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:41 am

Cade's eyes sparked with anger and he stepped away, misinterpreting her speechlessness as some sort of negative reaction. "I'm trying my hardest, Vara! But it's so confusing, all these signals you send me. One minute you're sweet and loving and the next, you pay me absolutely no attention. I can read you only to a slight degree. I cannot always know your feelings, or your thoughts, and it's frustrating when you don't try and communicate!" He was shocked by his own outburst, but he kept going. He backed Vara into a wall and framed her face with his hands, a somewhat pained expression glued to his features. "I want to know, Vara. I want you to tell me what you're thinking, what you're feeling. Please," he begged.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:02 am

Vara gasped and winced when he back her up against the wall and shouted at her. This was not like him, usually he was very kind, or calm. But this, this was something she hadn't seen in him before. It was...surprising to say the least. "Alaric..." She breathed, her voice shaking slightly. She didn't know what to say to him, there was no way she could actually share her true feelings wit him. If she did, she'd feel too guilty for being happy while the man whom risked his life for her own was dead. Vara didn't feel that she was capable of conveying what she really and truly felt without betraying her own deceased lover's heart. But as Cade waited for her to speak, say anything, she shut her eyes. Thinking to herself for a moment she asked her long lost lover to forgive her, and wish her happiness in a life without him. Still words did not come and instead of speaking them, Vara broke free of his grip and pushed away from the wall. This caused her to be pressed firmly against him and she slammed her mouth into his. There was a fire behind her movements, not the same as this morning. Unlike this morning, now her movements were from the heart, passionate and tender.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:24 am

Cade's arms wrapped around her tightly in a desperate embrace and he returned the frantic passion of her kiss. He was unbelievably stunned by the fire that seemed to fuel her, the desperate and hungry nature of her movements. But he loved it. This was the emotion he'd wanted her to express earlier that day, the emotion he'd wanted her to express the very first time he'd laid his gaze upon her. So much need, so much want, and he shared the exact same emotions. He wasted no time backing up to their bed and pulling her down onto the blankets with him. He broke the kiss for oxygen and tangled his hands in her hair, his eyes shifting into an almost entirely pure gold color. "Vara," he gasped, burying his face in her neck. He showered all of her exposed skin with soft kisses and gentle nips. His hands moved behind her and started to expertly unlace her corset and bodice.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:45 am

It took all of her will to push free of Cade, but Vara managed it some how. Flopping over onto her back she shook her head, "We can't....I won't...not with Rhone on board," She was panting, and almost found her way back to him but thought better of it. "We may be married, but, it isn't fair of us...I'm sure even if she tells you that it's okay, this pains her. I know that it pains me to see you look at her, I can only imagine what she might feel, seeing the love of her life married to someone else," Vara finally stopped talking and bit her lip. Holding back now was much harder than she thought it was going to be. But she was merely trying to do what she thought was right, trying to spare a persons feeling's like she would have wanted hers spared.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:07 am

Cade couldn't suppress the frustrated groan that rose in his throat. He pushed himself up and smoothly rolled over her, his eyes blazing both with his sexual tension and with a gentle passion that was meant only for her. "Did you see what she was wearing when we got on the boat? She was wearing men's clothing tailored to her. She didn't board this boat for me, she came with a man, and one that she believes she adores very much. We've both moved on as much as we can. There's nothing to be done about the circumstances, and you know what else? I'm happy for her. I'm glad she's able to still love someone after loving me. And I'm absolutely sure she feels the same way. It hurts just a little for everyone, but we can help the pain by accepting it and letting someone else in." He leaned down and lightly rested his forehead on hers, closing his eyes slowly. "Please." His voice was soft, so full of emotion it was a wonder he didn't burst.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:26 am

Vara was taken back by his words, these two people were so much stronger than she was. They both moved on and she was feeling guilty about a dead lover, where there was no chance for them to be together. Looking up at Cade she gave him a smile and arched her back so that she was pressed into him. She gave him a light kiss and then fell back against the blankets again. "Okay..." Was all Vara managed to say and gave Cade another smile. She wanted to be with him, now and forever, just like she promised them on their wedding day.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:44 am

Cade's lips were upon hers in an instant. His head was filled with thoughts that all started with, 'My wife...' His wife was beautiful. His wife was kind. His wife, his wife, his wife. He quickly finished unlacing her corset and pulled it away, but found he could go no further. He realized he had never even inquired about the man whom she had loved. Not once. And he wanted to know. Needed to know. He knew that asking now would most likely spoil any chance they had of consummating their marriage that night, but if he never asked, they it was possible they never would. And if they did, she would feel guilt. If he didn't ask, there was a chance she really never would move on. He halted their kiss and drew back only a fraction of an inch, enough to speak. He didn't open his eyes. "Was he kind to you?" His voice was the barest whisper.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:00 am

Vara gasped slightly when their lips parted, and she went to bridge the gap, but Cade spoke. "What...?" She asked him in confusion, but before she gave him a chance to repeat himself she realized who it was he was talking about. Her expression softened and she found herself nodding, "The kindest anyone has ever been..." She breathed and she covered her bare chest with her arms. It was rather cold in their chamber, and she didn't particularly like lying there half naked while Cade was trying to have a serious conversation with her.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:03 am

"What made you fall in love with him? Just the one special time when you realized you loved him. How did that happen?" He pulled back just a bit farther and wrapped her in the blanket she was laying on when he noticed she was cold. He was quite cold as well, but she needed the blanket much more than him.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:18 am

Vara gave Cade a small smile, and then looked off to the side in thought, "Well, we grew up together, and I always used to sneak out to play with him. One time when we were much older we sneaked out to go swimming against my parents wishes, and he kissed me. It was in the middle of the night, and I fell in love with him right there...he whispered to me and told me I was beautiful, the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen..." She touched her lips as she spoke, remembering the first kiss the two of them had shared. Her cheeks flushed when she realized that she'd gotten rather lost in the memory and she looked back up at Cade.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:28 am

Cade, being quite the romantic, smiled and envisioned a younger Vara with her first love, blushing and laughing and sharing a first kiss. "That's a wonderful way to fall in love," he said softly, lowering himself so he was laying next to her. He took her hand but did not twine their fingers. This was a gesture of comfort and encouragement. Cade thought if he held her hand in a more intimate way it would stop her from sharing. "Tell me more about him. Did he ever tease you the way I do? Did he ever shower you with gifts, or try to bring you somewhere special? I want to know this man through you," he whispered, squeezing her hand gently.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:41 am

Vara looked over at Cade as she thought and gave a small smile at all of the memories. "He did not have money, but he gave me everything he could. Sometimes we'd have meals together, he'd make the best food he could, or buy it when he could...he used to laugh when I'd get irritated with him and my cheeks would turn red. He used to say things just to make it happen, and he'd call me his little raspberry..." She giggled at the nickname, and her cheeks flushed just at the mere memory of it. "The kindest thing he ever did for me...was lose his life for my own," She shook her head and stopped talking, it was still painful to talk about and Vara knew it always would be. But, her husband wanted to know about him, so if he pressed it, she would tell him.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:50 am

Cade pressed his palm to her cheek and pulled her close. "Vara, I'd like to tell you something I've learned about love." All the gold had leaked from his eyes, but his gaze was no less loving. His voice was soft, and was full of sadness and joy, a very strange but fitting combination. "Love is a symbol of an eternity, dei. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:02 am

Vara didn't exactly know what the meaning of his words were, but she smiled at him. Leaning forward she brushed her lips against his, but did not kiss them. She pulled back and looked up at the ceiling of their sleeping quarters. It was going to be a long three days if their days together continued like this. She shut her eyes then and focused on Cade's touch, and she squeezed his hand lightly. "I will never love anyone like I loved him, but that is the beauty of love," Vara murmured, "You're free to love over and over but it will never be the same, and your heart will heal from the old loves, repaired by the one you love now," She opened her eyes then and looked over at Cade, "You...you're healing my heart Alaric..."
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:31 am

Cade closed his eyes and pulled her to his chest, feeling a sweet pain in his chest when she said his name. "I love when you say my first name," he whispered. He kissed her lightly and curled her into his side. "Do you want to sleep, love? Or do you want to keep talking?"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:52 am

Vara nuzzled into him, and she was about to answer when she remembered she was still half dressed. Pushing herself free of him reluctantly she got out of bed dropping the blanket as she went and went over to her trunk of clothes items. She slipped out of her skirts that Cade had some how not pulled off, and pulled on her long white nightgown. When she was about to turn around and head back to bed, the ship rocked hard. It caused her to lose her foot and slip, hitting the floor with a loud thunk. Her groans of pain were down out by a storm, and people yelling on deck. She'd forgotten about the chance of a storm and was having a hard time keeping her head about her. Storms always scared her, she'd been that way since a small child. "A-Alaric!" Alavara called for him, trying to push herself to her feet as the ship rocked violently again. If she could only make it to the bed she'd been fine to stay put.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:34 am

Cade was up on his feet, moving easily in the crazily moving watercraft. He took Vara in his arms and led her to the bed. He wrapped his arms around her and laid down, holding her securely to his chest. "Shh, shh... Close your eyes and listen only to me, okay?" He could sense her fear, and hugged her closer. He started to sing a soft lullaby to her to calm her down.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:39 am

Her body ached from the spill she'd just had, and now she was shaking like a leaf. She felt like a child lying here against Cade. Vara had to remind herself that this wasn't her father, and her husband instead. "I hate storms, Alaric..." She admitted to him, her mouth was near his ear so she didn't have to talk very loud. In fact, her breath stirred the wispy hairs around his ear. Alavara was gripping his shirt tightly and pressed herself into him like she thought if she got close enough, Cade would absorb her and she wouldn't have to worry about the storm raging outside.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next