Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peyton and Foxy

2 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Peyton and Foxy - Page 13 Empty Re: Peyton and Foxy

Post  Fennec Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:34 am

Cade woke with a pounding behind his eyes and groaned softly, wondering why the hell he had such an awful hangover. "Hurts," he moaned, burying his face between Vara's shoulder blades. "Why does it hurt...?" He pulled the blankets over them, blocking out the light, and gave a lightly less-pained sigh.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:50 am

Vara couldn't help but snort a little, "It's probably because you downed almost a whole bottle of rum last night, and then broke it on the cabin floor," She twisted so that she was facing him now. "We're going to be there soon I bet," She said to him and ran her fingers threw his hair. He wasn't feeling well, and she was trying her hardest to cheer him up. Surely he'd be glad to know that they were going to be in his home land soon.
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:19 am

Cade flinched slightly whenever her fingers got too close to his temples or forehead, but other than that, she was certainly distracting him from the pain. When he spoke, he had to practically put his lips against her ear. He didn't want to talk louder than necessary. "Good. I can't wait to show you my castle. It's beautiful. It's tall, with many different levels and towers and balconies. The towers are so tall they hide in the clouds, and the sun shines off the misty grey stone, making everything look foggy and mysterious. You can barely tell, but there are the smallest chips of gold metal in the stone, making it shimmer on a sunny day. Then there's the lower half of the castle, which is underground. It's where we hold our parties, and celebrate weddings. We don't have a dungeon. We find cramped, small spaces to be cruel, so we just put thieves and such in sparse rooms until they go on trial. Oh, and my bedroom. I especially can't wait to show you my bedroom."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:26 am

Vara listened and started to paint a picture of his castle in her mind. But, with him murmuring in her ear like that she was having a hard time focusing on what it was he was saying. But, when he mentioned his bed room she felt her cheeks heat instantly, even if he hadn't meant what she thought he did. She bit her lip and pulled back so she could look at Cade's face, "Your bedroom? Why's that?" She asked and looked away shyly before he could answer.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:41 am

Cade grinned at her bashful expression and pulled her closer. "No, it isn't for what you think. I've just been in your room so many times, and I'd like you to see mine. It's actually quite a bit more compact that most of the other rooms. And you can only get to it if you're with me. It's in a tall tower without a staircase or a door. The only entrance is a high-arched window. I have to fly up to get into my room. And once inside, it's filled with bookshelves and cases of things that fascinate me." He suddenly remembered something and his face lit up. "Oh, goodness! I nearly forgot about Nala!"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:39 pm

"Well that's slightly disappointing," Vara teased, when he told her he hand't meant he wanted to show her his bedroom for...fornicating reasons. Laughing though, with a slightly confused expression Vara looked up at him, "Nala?" She asked and wasn't sure she really wanted to know. Of course it was some kind of pet, but what it was she didn't know. Their world was far different from her own, and it was going to take her probably a good chunk of time getting used to it.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:52 pm

Cade nodded excitedly and grinned. "Yes, Nala. She's a wolf. I found her when I was very young, and she was just a cub. It had been a very harsh winter, and sadly, her mother hadn't survived. But there she was, still nestled against the body, underfed and cold. She nearly bit my hand off." He chuckled. "But I gave her some of the food I was carrying and I brought her home with me. Oh, I think I miss Nala the most out of anyone in the castle," he said softly, nuzzling his face against her shoulder.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:51 am

Vara smiled a little and laughed lightly, "It sounds like it," She said to him in agreement. She wondered if his pet wolf was going to like her, she was human and not like Cade at all. Vara bit her lip in thought, and came to the conclusion that she'd have to wait and find out in a few hours. They'd be on the water about two hours more, and then Vara wasn't sure how long they'd have to travel by carriage.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:07 am

Cade sighed wistfully as he thought of home. "Oh, what I wouldn't give for a soak in the springs near the castle. And to walk through the market and look at all the merchant's wares. The best part is, the castle sits right at the edge of port, so all we have to do is get off the boat and take a short trip on horseback."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:51 am

They laid there quiet for what only felt like a short time, and were coming into port a moment later. "Oh! I-I think we're here," She said her tone not very excited and more...nervous than anything. After what happened on the ship, she wasn't sure she was going to be excited to meet Cade's peers. She pulled back from his grip and stood, walking over to a mirror and messing with her hair. What were his people going to think if they saw her looking like such a mess?
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:04 am

Cade smiled and sat up, giving a slight groan as his hangover came back, but he tried to ignore it. He walked over to her and combed his fingers through her hair until it was flat and smooth. "Love," he murmured, dropping a gentle kiss on her shoulder, "You're sort of naked." Whatever remained of her nightgown had fallen from her while she slept, it seemed.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:17 am

"I know, I know," Vara waved a hand at him, it wasn't like he was a stranger. They were married for petesake. She was too worried about her hair to care for the moment, and when she finally got her hair into place she grabbed a green dress from her trunk that had been moved from the other cabin into the Captain's quarters. Once it was up over her shoulders she backed up toward Cade, "Lace this please," She asked of him, and moved her blonde hair from her back and over her shoulder so that it was out of his way.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:24 am

Cade laughed and laced only her bodice, and not the corset. "You don't have to wear a corset around my people. Women don't wear corsets because they're uncomfortable and restrict breathing. I'll lace it up if you really want me to, but it isn't required. I'm sure it'd be easier not to wear it anyways."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:26 am

Vara thought about it for a long while in her head, but decided she'd feel safer with one on. Just because it wasn't what is people did, didn't mean she felt comfortable that way. And the more layers she had the more guards she had if someone tried to assault her again. Alavara shuddered when she thought about the succubi from the night before. He'd wanted one thing from her and that was obvious, just thinking about it right now made her feel sick.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:32 am

//Incubus. xD Succubi is multiple female sex demons.

Cade saw the shudder pass through her and kissed the top of her head gently, lacing up the corset without a word. He finished it off with a very intricate knot that he believed would be hard to undo. "When you want to take this off, you'll have to ask me for help." He turned her around and looked down into her eyes, concerned. He leaned in and pressed his lips to her forehead. "I'll always protect you, manon."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:31 pm

For a moment, Vara felt slightly angry, she almost shoved him away and told him that she was still sexually tortured. But it was her fault that he'd stormed out of the room in the first place. Besides it was over with and he was committing himself to her even more than before. Slowly but not reluctantly Vara wrapped her arms around him and buried her face into his chest, "I know, Alaric, I know," She murmured and squeezed him affectionately. It was nice to see him this way again, gentle and caring. Not charged up or angry, at least, if he was angry Cade was hiding it well.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:54 am

Cade rested his cheek on top of her head and held her close for a long while, until someone knocked on the door and called for them to get ready to leave. He pulled away from her reluctantly and ran his fingers through her hair. "Will you ride my horse with me on the way to the castle?" He flushed just a bit at the request and tried to hide it with his hair. "I'd like to keep you as close as possible."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:13 am

Vara noticed when he turned away bashfully, and couldn't help but giggle slightly. "Yes, of course," She agreed and leaned up on her toes, pressed a kiss into his cheek. "I'd love you," Vara murmured against his skin and then fell back onto her heels. She was nervous about going out where there were more men like the one she'd encountered the night before. But, if she was with Cade then she felt much better about it, he'd never let what happened to her last night happen to her again. He'd made that very clear.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:06 am

Cade smiled and got dressed. Fifteen minutes later, they were on a horse with a small carriage behind them that carried their things. Cade had his arms folded over her stomach and his chin rested on the top of her head. His blush wouldn't go away, and he was glad she couldn't see his face. Despite his bashfulness, he was happy she'd agreed to share a horse. After the events of the previous night, he didn't want to take his eyes from her for a second.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:18 pm

There were many people outside of the gates of the castle. Vara smiled at every single person, and sometimes she would wave at him, or say hello. Everyone of Cade's people that had arrived seemed happy to see her, and to see Cade of course. Their ruler was home and he was to be married. In any kingdom, this was cause for a celebration, but of course, many people did not come to welcome them. And though some of them were probably too far, old, sick, or too busy, Vara knew that a few of them were angry with Cade for marrying a human. Here, they were seen as weak, but not only that they were seen as cruel, ignorant, and revolting. However, this was also the case with humans views, there had been many people who were upset over the marriage in her own kingdom as well. On both sides, Vara did not blame them.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:27 pm

Cade closed his eyes and smiled as his kingdom greeted them, resting his head in the crook of Vara's neck. He stayed that way until they had to dismount up at the castle. The next half hour passed by quickly, where he introduced Vara to his sisters and many of the residents of the castle. There was a large door that everyone in the castle seemed to avoid that he said nothing about and skirted past completely. Soon, they were at the bottom of a large tower, which had the thinnest ledge spiraling down from the top. "It's so Nala can come and go from my room when she likes, and no one has to give her a ride to the top," he explained.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:34 pm

Vara made a face, it was half confusion half wonder, "Well you don't suppose we could add him some temporary stairs or something of the sort?" She asked and when Cade gave her a confused look she pointed to the very top of the tower, that rose very high about the trees. "I cannot fly, what happens if I need to get down when you're not around? Or inside for that matter?" She asked and looked back at Cade. With so many things to do there was no possible way that they would be together 24/7.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:38 pm

Cade raised his eyebrows, having only realized the predicament now that she had pointed it out. "Oh... Goodness, I did not think of that. I guess I'll have to move into an unoccupied towers, and one with stairs. Not a problem. That's only where I go when I absolutely need my peace and quiet. I do have a normal bedroom."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:42 pm

Vara giggled slightly, he had clearly not prepared to eve marry a human. But, of course, when they were young the war wasn't something they cold have foreseen. It would have been unlikely that an alliance was needed. Still, she couldn't help but smile at the very odd and different situation they were in. "We don't have to move right away, unless, you planned on running off on me already," She said and gave him a face she thought possibly a nagging wife might. It was broken when Cade gave her a funny face, and she started to laugh.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:54 pm

Cade smiled and steered her around. "You sound very sweet when you laugh. Now, let's get you to a proper room. Nala may be there- oh no." He stopped in his tracks and held Vara close when he spotted a tall, slender man with tousled black hair talking to a woman nearby. He could only see the back of the man, but he knew who it was. It looked very much like Cade himself. And as the man turned, it turned out that this man had Cade's face. "Alexander," Cade said in a quiet, strained voice to Vara. "Brother! And the new wife. Gosh, she is quite they pretty little thing, isn't she?" The man, Alexander, walked over and pressed a kiss to Vara's cheek as a greeting.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next