Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peyton and Foxy

2 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Peyton and Foxy - Page 14 Empty Re: Peyton and Foxy

Post  Peyton Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:03 pm

Vara was about to say something, but was cut off from even starting when Cade saw someone and hissed. She was lost as to what she should do or say, until she realized who it was that he'd spotted. "Oh!" Vara gasped in surprise, he'd kissed her on the cheek. They hardly greeted people that way back in her kingdom, that was only reserved for people close to you or family. Here though, everyone was much more comfortable with one another but even so, it still surprised her that Cade let it happen. "I didn't know you had a brother," Alavara said to Cade and then politely curtsied to him, bowing her head slightly, "I'm Alavara, it's a pleasure to meet you," She said just as she had to all of Cade's other siblings.
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:21 pm

Cade pushed Vara behind him slightly and gave Alexander a quick nod, polite but reluctant. "I think that's enough of meeting people for today. Vara, let's retire." He pulled Vara away quickly down the hall, leaving Alexander standing there, still grinning. "Vara, I'd like you to avoid my brother as much as possible. He feeds that same way that Incubus did to you last night. If he got his hands on you, you probably wouldn't be able to tell it was him because we're twins."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:05 am

Vara couldn't help but look back over her shoulder, and when she laid her eyes on Cade's twin once again her stomach churned. It wasn't a good feeling so she hung close to her husband and stopped looking back. She didn't want what happened on the boat to ever happen again. That was trauma enough, but now she worried that she might not know the difference between Cade and his brother. The thought made her feel sick and she leaned more into Cade when they walked.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:12 am

Cade held her close. "Don't worry, love. I'll work out some sort of code word or phrase to say so you always know it's me." He kissed her forehead and stopped in front of a heavy mahogany door. "This is us." He pushed open the door to reveal a small room with a comfortable-looking bed, a few bookshelves, and a cozy fireplace. "It isn't a very extravagant room, but it gets the job done." He didn't explain whether that meant feeding or sleeping or other 'recreational' purposes.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:23 am

Vara had to wonder what this room was built for, it didn't really look like someone was expected to stay for a long amount of time. In fact it looked like it was used for feeding if she had to guess. But, of course, that didn't shock her, considering it was done so often it was a smart idea to give rooms up for that soul purpose. Shaking the thoughts away Vara walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, running a hand through her hair. Last night had taken a toll on her, and she was exhausted.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:27 am

Cade closed the door and watched her. "This room was made for feeding, but it's also a guest room. It's more of my own personal guest room, actually, when winter comes around and I have to stay in here instead of my tower. I prefer small quarters over larger ones." (That's what she said? XD)
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:38 am

((tis what she saideth))

Vara nodded to him, not really caring what the room was made for. She was too tired to really care. Kicking off her shoes, Vara flopped back onto the bed and sighed heavily, her eyes closing. "It's nice to be back on solid ground," She said and curled up into herself.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:26 am

Cade smiled at her as she curled up and said, "Yes, I've never really liked boat travel. Too wavy." He sat at the edge of the bed and removed his boots and shirt, and laid down next to her. "God, I am so glad to be home." He rolled onto his side and pulled her close, planting a few kisses on her shoulder. "Tomorrow, our second wedding. Are you nervous?"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:58 pm

Vara bit her lip and half smiled when Cade pulled her in. It was nice to be her with him just relaxing. When he asked her about being nervous she nodded, "Of course I am...I was nervous just about being here, especially after what happened the other night.." Vara mumbled the last part and shook her head.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:07 pm

Cade sighed and held her closer to his chest, burying his face in her hair. "I'm so sorry," he whispered. "But soon, the wedding will be over and we can go back to your kingdom, where it will be safer. We'll have to establish some sort of special guard force to keep feeders like that from having their way with poor young women." He shook the thoughts of work from his head and was about to say something about sleep when a human maid opened the door and a huge white ball of fur attacked them on the bed. A large, snowy-furred wolf laid over both of them and yipped happily, not too shy to lean in and sniff Vara. Cade laughed and scratched the wolf's ears. "This is Nala, my sweet, not-so-little puppy."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:33 am

Vara jumped slightly, "Oh!" She gasped but her hands went up to pet the wolf. She was smiling at Nala and smoothing out her fur with her hands, "Well aren't you just precious!" Alavara exclaimed and looked at the wolf that was hopping all over them.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:52 am

Cade smiled and sent Nala away. The door closed behind her and Cade turned to Vara. "Would you like to sleep now? Or would you like me to give you a quick tour of the castle? It's very beautiful, and maybe I can show you some of the beasts we have in the stables. They aren't any mere horses and sheep," he said with a mischievous grin.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:58 am

Vara yawned, but looked up at Cade nodding, "I'd like to see everything, we can always sleep later," She said and gave a smile. They wouldn't be here long, so this was one of the rare opportunities for her to see everything in his castle. His was just as large if not larger than hers. Her's covered more land, but he had many rooms in many towers which toppled over her castle in height.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:04 am

Cade smiled and pulled on some comfortable clothes and his boots, and led her to the main hall of the castle. "That large door over there leads to an underground portion of the castle. It's really a lot larger than it looks on the outside. It's an underground town," he said, looking a bit proud. "There's a small market and many citizens live down there. It's also where our prison is." He pointed out the window at times to explain the scenery and introduced her to many people they passed. Many of them were actually humans. Mostly servants, but also a few friendly merchants. Finally, they reached a large side door and this is where Cade got really excited. "I bet you've heard of unicorns, right?" He grinned.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:28 am

Vara listened to him speak, and until he was done she didn't say or do anything. Once he was done however, she smiled and pointed at the door, "Could we go?" She asked, obviously talking about the city, not the prison.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:22 pm

//I'm confused. He's brought her out of sight of the big door. He wants to show her the stable. They're nowhere near the underground city door now. Sorry, I was really tired at that time. If it's not clear, then grr on me. :D
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14