Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peyton and Foxy

2 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Peyton and Foxy - Page 12 Empty Re: Peyton and Foxy

Post  Fennec Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:41 am

//Ahh, I just don't know if I want that, though. Please, tell me what you want to do. Do you want them to fight? Or do you just want them to keep going?
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:46 am

//Well, we have to think about what the characters might do. If they keep going they will definitely sleep together, if Rhone walks in there will be a fight, that is if he is worried about what he thinks.
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:01 am

//Bleh.

Cade was breathing heavily, groaning softly at every touch, every kiss. For each stab of pleasure, he dropped a powerful kiss or caress somewhere on her body, returning the gift. "Alavara... manon, my beautiful queen..." The scratches on his back stung, and he knew he was bleeding in some places, and his heart was pounding so hard that it almost hurt. It all felt wonderful. He wrapped his arms around her tightly, burying his face in her neck and kissing and biting every inch of skin. He was so lost in her that he didn't hear the door open. He froze dead when it slammed shut, though. He heard faint crying as whoever saw them ran off.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:08 am

Vara had heard the door, and she was frozen before Cade had even thought about it. And she saw the fiery red head who had walked in on them, without knocking she noticed. Cade seemed to be upset by this, and was sure he knew who it was without even looking, "It was Rhone," Vara told him, just in case he was unsure. She didn't want him to go after her, but if he did, it was to be expected. Of course, it would hurt her, and make her feel envious but, that was Cade's first love. There was nothing Vara would be able to do to ruin that. Pulling away from him, Vara pulled her gown back on and started to redo the strings. There was no point in getting dressed, since she didn't plan on leaving the chamber.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:36 am

Cade stopped Vara's hands from retying the strings and he leaned in, kissing her lightly, his fingertips passing over her breasts, down her stomach, and back up, charged with his power of pleasure. When he pulled away, he looked slightly hurt but still wanting to stay with Vara. "I have a wife now, and one that I'm quickly starting to love. Rhone knows that, and if us being together bothers her, then she'll have to get over it and move on." He felt a bit too harsh by saying that, but it was true. This whole situation had soured his good mood. Why, why did their moment always get spoiled by such things?!
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:54 am

Vara tried not to sigh, but it came out as a long breath out of her nose. "You..you can go after her, I'm sure she's hurting a lot, and I know it's causing you worry," She said and pushed herself to her feet. She was still rather hot and bothered, but she didn't want to stop Cade from doing what he thought he should do. They were in love before Cade had to marry Vara, and though she had feelings for him now, she wouldn't fault him for still having feelings for Rhone.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:03 am

Cade stood and pulled on his pants, hurt and anger sparking to life in his eyes. After every word and kiss and touch, she still wouldn't believe him about not having those sorts of feelings for Rhone anymore. He truly didn't! He did love Rhone, yes. But Rhone was more family than anything else. Vara was his wife. Cade couldn't be sure if he loved Vara yet, but he knew it was a likely possibility he would fall in love with her. If only she would stop doubting him. He was fed up with dealing with it, or at least he was sick of it for the time being. He was going up on deck to find a 'meal.' Before he went, he turned and tilted Vara's face up to his with a single slim finger and kissed her with trembling lips. His hurt was apparent by the way he pulled away from her, almost like he was ripping himself away. He left, shutting the door quietly behind him.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:11 am

Once the door was shut, and Cade's foot prints could no longer be heard she broke into sobs. At this rate, they were never going to be happy not ever. She was having a hard time giving her heart up to Cade, which in turn caused Vara to doubt Cade at every turn. She knew he was with her now, but the fear kept her from believing him when he told her that he cared for her. Vara fell into her pillow and dragged the blankets over her head. Cade was never going to forgive her for this, and she knew that, he was so mad and hurt and there was nothing she could do to take this back now. They'd be here on this boat for another day and half and would be married again. She laid under the covers like that, crying on and off for about four hours and there was still no sign of Cade. Maybe if she just slept...
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:26 am

//bump
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:27 am

The door to their room opened. The candles were out and no light beamed from behind the curtain, so the figure was in shadow. It seemed to be Cade, for the figure was tall and thin, and moved with Cade's grace. The shadowy Cade came to sit on the bed beside Vara and gave a soft sigh. His hand reached out and gently brushed her hair from her face, for she looked to be asleep. He laid down beside her and pulled her close... and clamped a hand tightly over her mouth. "Don't scream, little queen. Or I'll cut out your tongue," he whispered. This was not Cade. The voice was much lower, velvety and persuasive. The man was certainly an Incubus, though. As he forced Vara to face him, his ice-colored eyes glinted gold for a moment, and his inhuman beauty grew stronger. There was a very strong Scent coming from him.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:32 am

Vara was about to say something to someone she thought was Cade, but a hand clapped over her mouth and she knew instantly it wasn't him. When she was forced to face the man, her eyebrows raised in fear and worry. Oh gods! she thought, Where is Cade? The gold in this succubi's eyes made her worried, it was apparent what he planned to do with her and she wanted anything but that. Struggling, she tried to jerk free but of course, he was much strong than she was. Besides that it was becoming hard to fight back with this mans pheromone in the air. But, before she completely fell into his 'spell' Vara managed a rather loud high pitched scream under his hand. She'd rather him cut out her tongue than be with him this way.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:10 am

The Incubus grinned in delight and pressed the full length of his body against her, making it obvious that her fear 'excited' him. "Now, shh..." The Scent of him grew impossible to ignore. "Stay quiet for me, or else I'll do something very, very bad." He leaned down and kissed her roughly, then ducked his head and actually started tearing her clothes away with his teeth. He made sure, when he nipped her chest and stomach, not to leave any marks. He was what most Incubi classified as a 'cat' feeder. He would practically torture girls, playing with them and feeding off their energy, until he got bored and tossed them aside. And this is what he did, and was about to take his final prize when he froze, hovering above her with his trousers down. There was a funny look on his face, something like confusion and shock. And then he fell to the side, rolling off the bed, now just a corpse. A long knife was stuck to the hilt in his skull. And there was Cade, standing there with a look of pure homicidal rage on his face. He was making a tortured screech at the corpse, something high-pitched and inhuman. He face was twisted into such a violent expression it would have been hard to recognize him. Gnarled horns protruded from his skull, one spiraling up and the other down. All of his teeth looked sharper.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:20 am

It took Vara a moment to figure out what had just happened, and she gasped as she came to. "Dear god!" She gasped and then her eyes settled on Cade. He looked frightening, but it wasn't something that she was concerned with at the moment. Vara sat up and tried to pick up her shreds of clothing, and was crying. Alavara was looking up at Cade helplessly, any chance of her speaking now was gone. She was practically choking as her tears tried to force their way out much faster than humanly possible. Vara was breathing hard her chest heaving in and out quickly, she was starting to have a panic attack. It was then that she found her voice, "H-he touched me...and I...I couldn't get him off...his lips...and and his hands..." Alavara put her head in her hands, her fingers intertwining into her hair and she started to rock back and forth.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:35 am

Cade stared at Vara, absolutely clueless as to why she was panicking. This form of him, it was too demon to understand anything other than some other demon was trying to have sex with her, and she was Cade's girl only. He sat on the bed, still looking terrifying, but the twisted expression was fading into blankness. Cade was coming out very slowly. His mouth opened to speak, but all that came out was a strange click, click, scree noise. He made these noises several times, reaching out to touch her but stopping just short, unsure of what she would do if he did. Cover her up. Touch her face gently... The human part of him was starting to show in his eyes, and he did what that part of him instructed, pulling the blankets around her tightly and wiping some of her tears with his thumbs. All at once, Cade's consciousness rushed back into his eyes. His horns and sharp teeth remained, but the expression in his eyes was horror, shame, and extreme guilt. "Oh, god... Vara!" He almost knocked her over as he wrapped his arms around her and buried his face in her hair, gasping, "I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry I didn't come sooner! I'm sorry I let you suffer so long!"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:44 am

"A-A-Alaric!" Vara cried out to and she grabbed onto him burying her face into his shoulder. She was still choking on her cobs, and breathing quickly, not sure of what else she could do. Though she was covered by a blanket, Vara was painfully aware of her lack of clothing. "I-I-" She tried to talk but her voice was cut off by a choking sob. This only made her grip onto him tighter, she wanted to say a million things to Cade but nothing was coming out. She was still sobbing rather hard, to the point that it was almost coming out in terrified screams. For some reason, she felt that this was all her fault. If she would have just have trusted Cade when he asked her to, he wouldn't have left her so angry. "I-I'm so sorry!" Vara choked out.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:02 am

Cade reached for one of Vara's looser dresses, lying on the floor, and pulled it over her head, lacing it up for her, before wrapping her in the blanket again and pulling her into his lap. A large pair of feathered grey wings unfurled behind him and wrapped them in a dark, quiet cocoon. He had let this happen to her by storming off in such a rage. He had stayed away for hours, left her crying in the dark, left for her overpowering emotions to attract another demon. It was all his fault. She was sobbing and gasping and terrified and he had let it all happen. He wanted to die. For a moment, he heard someone else crying with her and wondered where it was coming from, until he realized that there was barely any air in his lungs from the cries and curses he gasped as he buried his face in her hair. "Don't be sorry. Don't ever be sorry, please! Please. He cradled her side to side in a futile effort to calm her down, and just sobbed with her until no more tears came, and he was just gasping with his face pressed to her neck.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:08 am

It took Vara good couple of hours for her to stop crying, and for her to catch her breath. "Oh Alaric," Vara gasped and pulled him into her, he'd just killed a man for her. There was never going to be a doubt in her mind again, at least not when it came to Cade's feelings for her. "Forgive me for making you so upset," She murmured into his shoulder, not sure what else to say on the matter. Though he told her not to be sorry, she felt very sorry. If not for her doubts, Cade would have made love to her, and she would have been happy and content. Tears still clung to her lashes, though she did not produce any new ones. She shook but, not quite as violently as she had before, the initial shock having let up more and more as time passed. Having Cade there with her was helping, and she clung to him tightly, not ready to let go. Without thinking about it, Vara was pressing kisses over and over on his neck and mouth and face. "You came back for me, and that's all that matters," She whispered.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:24 am

Cade collected himself as best he could, which was not very good at all. He was never going to leave her by herself again. Never. He returned a few of her kisses, much lighter and more fragile, like each kiss could shatter Vara if he wasn't extremely cautious. "Vara, I will always come back for you," he whispered, his voice rough and scratchy from crying. "Rydych chi mor yn ddewr... You are so brave. And I will always, always protect you." His gaze slowly turned to the corpse on the floor and once again, the unfathomable rage entered his face and he made a soft click, scree. "First, I must deal with this and move us to a different room. I'm not keeping you in this filthy cabin," he practically snarled. His eyes, usually silver or gold, were pure red.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:42 am

Vara gripped onto him tightly, not ready for him to move or go anywhere. Though something did need to be done about the dead demon body beside their bed. "Just...take me somewhere, and ask someone else to deal with it..?" She asked and looked up at Cade with a worried expression. His eyes were rather striking, and she wasn't sure if she was afraid by it or not. Her arms slid around Cade's neck then and she kissed him fully on the mouth, with a tender and calming emotion behind it. Seeing him so upset hurt her, and though she should have been more upset about almost being raped, she was worried about Cade. When she pulled her lips back from his, she murmured his name again, all the feelings she had for him was poured into it, "Alaric..." And she nuzzled him again, her face buried into the hallow of his neck.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:04 pm

Cade sat slightly straighter at the mention of his first name, and his crimson-colored eyes flicked to her sweet blue ones. He was halfway between demon mind and human mind, and it had a strange effect. He looked at her similarly to a hyper-intelligent child. He touched his lips lightly, then touched hers, then leaned in and kissed her. When he pulled away, his eyes were streaked red and silver, as if they were plate armor bloodied in battle. He wrapped her tightly in the blankets, pretty much trapping her in a bundle, and hoisted her into his arms. "Sleep," was the only word he managed to force out in a thick voice. He held her close to his chest as he went up on deck. A few people shrieked and ran away at the sight of him. The captain and Rhone stood together and stared in shock. Rhone had never seen him in this form. Seeing as the captain was another demon, this one female, he communicated in the clicking and screes. Ten minutes later, he watched with some sort of sick joy as the body was swallowed by the ocean and immediately devoured by sharks. He then finally brought Vara to their new room, which was actually the captain's room. She had instantly given it up after hearing what had happened.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:14 pm

Alavara did sleep, but not long, nightmares came to her and struck her in her sleep. Sitting up in a cold sweat Vara looked around. The room they were in was large, and very very nice. She instantly realized it was for the captain of the ship, and felt both guilty and grateful. "Alaric...?" Vara called out, she wasn't sure if he was even in the room now which worried her. It had started to grow dark outside, which made the room a hazy grey and she had to squint to see fully. When no one responded she pushed herself free of her cocoon of blankets and tried to find her way to the door. She had to find him, she could't be in here alone, not after what had happened. Was this what her life was going to be like in Cad'es kingdom? It worried her just to think about that, she'd have to watch her back and be careful of who she was alone in a room with. But, she trusted that Cade wouldn't let that ever happen to her again if he could.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:24 pm

Cade was sitting against the door, wide awake, but his eyes were a bit glassy and he smelled like alcohol. He hadn't been able to phase his horns away, so they were still there. But his eyes were silver and his teeth were all normal, and his wings were gone. He was just a little bit drunk. There was no way he was going to sleep for the rest of the journey. He had to protect her. He had to stay awake, and anyone who tried to hurt her would die. Getting drunk hadn't helped his goal. He'd found the large bottle of rum just sitting, mostly full, in a cabinet nearby. And because he could drink things meant for humans, and he wanted only to forget the events of the day, he had waited until Vara fell asleep to drink himself numb. He didn't really notice Vara getting out of bed, because he was so tired and far off. So far off that he dropped the empty bottle and it smashed. He was on his feet, swaying madly though the boat was still, ready to rip off anyone's head that came too close to him and Vara. Or maybe he'd just breathe on them and they'd die of the awful sour smell of rum on his breath.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:30 pm

Vara jumped and yelped in surprise, her hands clapping over her mouth in shock. When she realized it was Cade she calmed some, but there was something off about him. He was...was he drunk? Frowning Vara walked over to him and grabbed his hands, "Come to be with me, dei," She used his word for 'beloved' and tried to coax him down on to the mattress. He couldn't hardly walk straight, he was so sloshed from the rum he'd spilled that was now stinking up the cabin. She wanted to lie with him, hold him even if he wouldn't remember it in the morning. And once he was sober again, she wanted to thank him for saving her. She wanted to let him know just how grateful she really was, and that he meant a lot to her. Vara had to show him how much he meant to her, or he'd never truly know.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:44 pm

Cade let Vara lay him in bed and he kicked off his shoes after one or two attempts. Usually, her use of his term of endearment would make him proud, make him praise her for how adorable it was for her to be so sweet. But when he heard her speak it, he just started crying silently. "You're trying so hard," he whimpered softly. "You're so strong, love. You're so brave. How have I lasted this long without knowing you? If we parted now and never saw each other again, I know I would surely lose myself." He pulled her down into bed with him and nuzzled his head into the crook of her neck, like a child. He started dozing off, still shuddering slightly from his tears. "I can't ever say that I love you," he whispered suddenly. He was silent for so long he seemed asleep. Then, quieter, "There are no words to express how deep my feelings go. 'I love you' is a shamelessly overused phrase." And with that, he slept.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:29 am

Vara was shocked, and made a slightly surprised noise when he pulled her down. When he spoke, she was rather shocked at his words. He wasn't really talking with her, but more of talking at her. So, Vara didn't say anything when he stopped though her heart stopped when he said that he couldn't tell her he loved her. But, that pain was squashed when he finished his words sometime later. Vara was asleep just after him, wrapping her arms around him and pulled him closer than he already was. Vara felt much safer with him here like this, where she could feel him and see him. Before she knew it how ever, light was pouring through the windows, and she as stirring. They must have been only a few hours from their destination.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next