Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peyton and Foxy

2 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Peyton and Foxy - Page 11 Empty Re: Peyton and Foxy

Post  Fennec Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:00 pm

Cade kept singing to Vara softly, trailing his fingers through her hair. Actually, he was quite scared of storms as well, having gotten lost in one as a child. but he had to stay brave for Vara. In fact, she was what kept him so strong as he comforted her. "Many are the stars I see, but in my eyes no star like thee. Sleep soundly, know that I am here. And dream of lovely things, my dear."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:52 pm

They stayed like that for about another hour before the storm was behind them. It was rather late now, and Vara was having a hard time keeping her eyes open. "Alaric...?" She asked into his chest, wondering if he was still awake because he'd stopped singing a while ago. Vara would have lifted her head but she was too riddled with sleep to do so.
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:16 pm

Cade blinked slowly and buried his face in Vara's neck. "Mmm... I'm still awake, beauty. Sort of," he said in a soft, low voice ragged with sleep. He chuckled and gave a content sigh. "Is something wrong, beauty? Can't sleep?" He woke some and looked down at her, lovingly concerned.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:20 pm

Vara shook her head and took this opportunity to peck him on the lips. She snuggled back into him and it only took her about two minute to fall asleep. The rest of the night and half of the day went by quickly, both Cade and Vara comfortably tangled together. It was about noon when Vara shifted and pulled away from Cade as he was trying to wake up without waking her up in the process.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:58 pm

Cade woke to warmth and light and the smell of something delicious. For a moment, he thought he was back in Wales already, waking in his large four-poster bed with a mattress so soft it practically swallowed him. That didn't explain the wonderful smell, though. His eyes fluttered open and though he wasn't in as comfortable a setting as he wished, what he saw made him smile wide. The lovely scent came from Vara, who he was tangled up with limb-for-limb. They were so entwined that even some of the longer strands of his hair tangled with hers. Such closeness gave him that unbearably sweet ache in his chest that could not be described properly with words. It was just a good, happy ache.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:34 pm

Vara's nose wrinkled in her sleep, she slightly shook her head, "Mm, five more minutes," She mumbled, as though someone was trying to wake her up for something she didn't want to get up for. She rolled over onto her side and sunk farther under the blankets, not wanting the sun or anything to disturb her. They'd slept in till about 2 pm due to the fact they'd shown up around midnight to board, and the storm kept them up until 4 am. But despite her struggle to stay asleep, having rolled away from Cade made her cold and she opened her eyes. "Morning," She mumbled and her hands went up to rub her eyes.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:42 am

Cade smiled and and sat up, leaning over to draw the curtains closed over their one window. The sun was much brighter due to the reflective ocean water, and it was bothering his eyes now as well. "Good afternoon, actually. We've skipped breakfast and lunch." His fingers idly played with her hair, twirling the pale blond strands into ringlets. "Are you hungry? I can go up on deck and find you something to eat if you still want to rest." Thinking about it, he was actually quite hungry as well, and wondered how he was going to fix that. He wouldn't try feeding with Vara. He had decided if he ever had sex with her, he would already be fed and it would be purely for them to enjoy. But he couldn't just go seduce some random woman. He certainly couldn't seek out Rhone, either.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:58 am

Vara, who was still half asleep shook her head, "You can go find a 'meal' for yourself though," She said and buried her face into the pillow. If he wanted her, he'd ask her or show her. After last night, she knew that if there was anything he wanted from her in that department he'd let her know it. And if he felt more comfortable being with someone else for his 'meals' then she wouldn't stop him. It was his nature to do things like that and there was no sense in keeping him from doing so even if they were married. "I don't mind, really," She added and smiled though he couldn't see it with her face mushed into her pillow.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:54 am

Cade bit his lip, torn between wanting to ask Vara for his 'meal' and going out to find a different woman. He weighed the possible guilt on each side. He didn't want to make Vara think he only wanted her as a food source, but if he explained a bit, maybe she would understand? And he didn't want to go out and find another woman, because he honestly had feelings for Vara and she was his wife. Neither option gave him any wiggle room. Though it frustrated him to no end, he laid back down and rolled onto his side, pulling Vara close. The apprehension was clear in his voice when he spoke. "Love... I hate to ask you such a thing, but I have to feed." He dropped a few kisses on her neck and shoulder. "You don't have to, really. If you want to keep sleeping, I can go find someone else. But I'd rather it be you. I don't want you to think I'm just using you to feed myself though. I just..." He sighed. He was only good at sharing his feelings when he tried really, really hard.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:20 pm

//You have any ideas for other stuff that can happen before the second wedding to make things a bit more tense?
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:05 pm

Vara's face was still buried into her pillow and she didn't move for a long silent moment. But, she she did move she was locking her eyes right onto Cade's and she pulled him down to her by the front of his shirt so that they faces were only inches apart. "You just..what?" She murmured, her breath stirring his hair. This was much more forward than she was used to being, but she was trying for Cade, "Tell me, Alaric," She murmured again knowing that he liked it when she used his first name. Of course she liked using it herself, it felt much more personal to call him something no one else really used.

//as of ideas I don't really. Uhm...there could be romance drama with Rhone and Cade? And Vara could walk in on them and think something is going on? I dunno
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:33 am

Cade was surprised by her behavior, pleased that she had used his first name, and a bit confused as well. He just what? What had he been about to say? He couldn't remember now. He was too busy looking down at Vara, thinking she looked gorgeous when she was half asleep. And the look in her eyes was very suggestive. His eyes glinted gold for a moment and he started to relax, leaning his forearms on either side of her to hold himself up. "I've suddenly forgotten what I was going to say. You're good at distracting me."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:47 am

Vara felt her cheeks turn a slight pink, and she smirked. She was going to commit to this forwardness even if she was still partially sleeping. This was her husband, and not only did she want to treat him as such, she also wanted to be with him because she had feelings for him. Tightening her grip on the front of his shirt she leaned her head to the side and kissed his cheek. "I didn't mean to, but..I'm not sorry that I did..." She gave a low chuckle in her throat, signifying that she was pleased with herself and her cleverness.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:55 am

Cade chuckled as well and started kissing slowly down the side of her neck, nipping her skin gently every so often. "That's good. I'm not sorry, either." The gold was leaking into his silver irises, and his intoxicating Scent was faint but noticeable. But he had other powers than luring someone in. Powers that gave immense pleasure just from a gentle kiss. He used his lowest, most controlled form of that power as he kissed her neck and veered suddenly to her chest. He kissed just above the low neckline of her gown, pulling her closer.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:02 am

Vara couldn't help but lower all of her defenses now, Cade's lips on her skin was like magic. When he kissed her she shivered and made a slight 'Mm' sound that was soft and breathy. Her hands went up instinctively into his hair and tangled there, but didn't push nor pull. His lips were warm against her skin, the air in the cabin still being rather cold. Alavara could feel her heart pounding hard in her chest, and there was no longer any room in her head for real thought. All she could do, whether she liked it or not, was think of Cade and his slow but exciting movements.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:14 am

//gotta go pick up kids from school. Ah, work. Gotta love it.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:06 am

//back
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:30 am

Cade felt a shiver run down his spine when Vara made that soft noise. He will filled with a strange happiness at that noise, and definitely wanted to hear her make more of those noises. He used more of his power, making it just a tad stronger every minute or so. He placed his hands lightly on her calves, skittering his fingers slowly up the soft, pale skin to her thighs, all the while still kissing her neck and chest. He closed his eyes and kissed her mouth very suddenly, moving his hands to her hips under her dress and pulling her tightly to him.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:39 am

Vara's hands, that were still tangled in his hair gripped tightly there in surprise. She gave a slight 'Ah' of a breathy gasp and her eyes flew open, only to fall shut once again. "Ah..." She sighed, and held herself close to Cade, "Alaric..." She sighed and smirked slightly when it caused a reaction out of him. There was just something about saying his name that got to her, and she liked it. Apparently, he liked it too, her husband liked it.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:59 am

Cade hummed softly in response and his hands moved again, this time to the few strings that held on her nightgown. He started at the bottom, gently tugging each string until it came loose and slowly revealed more and more of his wife. The memory of his first feeding with her was nonexistent. To him, it never happened. This was their first time enjoying each other, and it was the only thing in the world that mattered to him. He made sure she knew this with each very meaningful look he gave her, with each deliberate action he made. After pulling each string, he would pause and shower kisses on every inch of skin he revealed, still raising his power level as he progressed. His power was at it's maximum by the time he pulled the last string on her gown and it fell away from her.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:05 am

Vara was panting rather hard now, and she couldn't really control the noises coming from her mouth. She forced herself to focus however, and managed to tear his clothes away animalisticly. His skin was smooth and hot, his muscles defined and she couldn't help but run her hands all over him. Their lips met again, and she kissed him back with heavy passion and heat. Her whole being was begging for him in that moment, and she hoped that he could tell. Of course, this was something he did often, and she was sure that he could tell and read the signs of her body just fine.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:19 am

Cade made a noise between a groan and a sigh as she moved her hands over his chest and stomach. This felt all too good to be real. He hadn't actually enjoyed sex in a while. It had all just been feeding, and he received no kind of touching as this. The women never grabbed at him frantically, kissed him so hungrily. They never ran their hands over his chest or tangled their fingers in his hair. This was no longer Cade needing to feed. He had spent so long giving pleasure but never receiving it. All these little things she was doing drove him just as wild as he was making her. He heard himself as if he were far away from what was going on, nearly begging Vara in a soft, low voice, filled with desire. "God, Vara... Please, do that again. Kiss me everywhere, dig your nails into my back. Do anything and everything that you want to."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:32 am

Alavara gave him a look, one that said many different things, all in the realm of desire. She smirked at him, but her lip, and then dove in to do everything and more that Cade had asked of her. Her nails scraped down his back, leaving crimson trails behind them. Her mouth met his and she bit at his lip almost roughly, and then to his ear where she nipped at him. Her hands slid back to his chest and stomach feeling every inch of him she could find. She was panting now, and even slightly sweating due to her moving around under Cade's body heat.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:34 am

//I have the biggest urge to make Rhone walk in on them and have a fit or something, but then I don't because this is SO INTENSE. XD What do?!
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:37 am

//that would cause a huge fight between him and Vara, if that is what you want. Go for it.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next