Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peyton and Foxy

2 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Peyton and Foxy - Page 3 Empty Re: Peyton and Foxy

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:27 am

Alavara was writing away onto parchment and looked up when Cade suggested two weddings, "I agree," She said to him simply. Looking back down she continued to write. She was making a list of names, people who were going to be at the wedding no doubt. Without thinking about it she looked back up and made a face, "You're little lover back home isn't going to try and rip my head off is she?" It was meant to be a joke but she looked back down just incase she'd offended the Demon before her.
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:37 am

Cade just smiled slightly and shook his head. "No. In fact, I think you two would like each other. You have a lot in common. You're both very lovely, and hate it when I tease you, and you're both human. I think she'd try to rip your head off if you were a Succubus. She hates Succubi, never liked them. Thought they were all whores. They sort of are," he rambled.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:43 am

Vara had looked up as he was talking, Cade wasn't looking at her as he spoke. "That look you have on your face...when you talk about her..." She said gently and frowned ever so slightly. Alavara was sure that she used to look that way when she talked about the one she loved, but now he was gone. Shaking the thought away she went back to her writing and bit her lip. Vara didn't want to talk about the people they loved anymore, the two of them were to be married now.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:54 am

Cade tilted his head slightly and his messy black hair feel in his eyes. "Yes, I love her very much. But love isn't hard to give. It seems that way sometimes, but that's for those who aren't as open-minded. When I look at a person, I save my judgement for when I know them. I pick out all of the good things about them that others may find to be bad things and find a way to love them for those things." He tossed his hair out of his face and smiled genuinely at her. "Like you. You always look so very tired, and some may find that trait to be a weakness. When I look and see that you're tired, I just think you've been working very hard to achieve something great for your people. I find that trait to be a strength and a sign of devotion."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:00 am

Dropping her writing utensil she looked up and touched her face, "I looked...tired?" She parroted back and frowned. She hardly had the time to look herself over in a mirror, she usually had people fixing her up anyway. Sighing she pushed herself to her feet, and walked over to a mirror hanging on the wall, "I do look tired..." Alavara said softly, her tone holding disappointment. Shaking her head at herself she turned and crossed over to the fire that was blazing in the fireplace. She rung a bell and a maid showed up moments later, "Please, get me something to drink..." She said, "Something strong."
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:42 am

Cade got up and stopped the maid. "Actually miss, that won't be necessary. I can take care of it." He sent the girl away and turned back to Vara with a frown. "Vara, I wasn't saying everyone knows you're tired. You only noticed it because I pointed it out to you. Now, sit back in your chair and let me help. I know how relieve your stress. And no, not n the way you think." He raised his eyebrows.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:46 am

Vara tired to object when he sent off her maid and frowned back at him. "What are you talking about?" She asked him as she walked over and sat down behind the large oak desk. "I don't need your help you know..." She was trying to tell him she didn't need his help, but she was sure Cade wasn't going to listen to her. "There is far too much stress here for you to get rid of, trust me," Alavara said.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:37 am

"Wrong. Close your eyes and take deep breaths." Cade pulled up his chair right beside Vara and made her face him. He set his hands on either side of her face, his fingers splaying into her hair. "Just think of things that keep you awake, or thing of feeling very rested and relaxed, like you've been sleeping for a very long time."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:11 am

//bump
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:21 am

Vara lifted her hands to his before dropping them when they didn't budge. She took deep breaths and tried to relax. Slowly she felt the stress leaving her body, everything on her felt heavy in a dreamstate sort of way. Alavara tried to say something about not needed anymore, but it came out as a weak mumble and she felt like falling asleep. But, there was so much to do today and so much work to be done all of her people were--"Your Majesty!" A guard had come in looking at them curiously before stepping forward, "You are needed in the throne room, a child needs your kindness and care," Vara stood quickly, her head spinning from  Cade's help. "I-I'll be there shortly," She said and the guard nodded and left.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:40 am

Cade smiled and stood up. "See? I hope you feel better. It's just a simple technique my mother taught me when I was younger and I first took the throne, though where she found it I'll never know. Now, I believe you have a child in need of your help. I'd actually like to see this. I'll find a cloak, or do something to hide my eye color. Wouldn't want to scare the sweet thing."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:48 am

Vara hardly nodded at him, and rushed off down the hall. Her face was stricken with worry and the was clear. When she made it into the throne room she took no time sitting in it to keep up images. There was a young little boy crying in the middle of the room, two guards on either side of him. "You're dismissed," She said to them and they nodded and left, not without glaring at Cade first. Kneeling down to the little boy she scooped him up into her arms. "Shh shh, it's alright.." She cooed and swayed comfortingly. The child clung to her and cried into her shoulder, "Where are your parents?" She asked him after awhile.
"The big bad demons took them away," he choked. 
Alavara turned and looked at Cade, giving him a worried look, "Can you find out what caused this?" She asked and knelt back down to look the boy over, he was dirty and upset but nothing seemed to be broken or bleeding. Sighing in relief Vara led him over to the throne and sat him in it, wiping his tears. 
"No use in crying now," She told him, giving a warm motherly smile, "I bet your mommy and daddy wouldn't like seeing you so upset," Vara cupped his cheek and he gave a slight smile back to her, "What's your name?" She asked him. 
"Elric," He said and Vara smiled at him.
"What a wonderful name, Elric," all she was doing was trying to calm him while her people worked to find out what happened.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:53 am

Cade, standing near the throne, cleared his throat and looked at Vara. "Manon, if I may? I can find out who took his parents, if you'll just hand him to me." He hadn't really had time, following after her, to fix his eyes. He still looked inhuman, the silver contrasting starkly with the sharp angles in his face.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:57 am

"Hold on," Vara said and shifted so that the young Elric was on her lap, "This won't hurt a bit, just relax," She said to him and held him close. He was still sniffling but was looking up at Cade with his mouth agape. He didn't try to run or scream, but Vara felt him pressing into her, obviously nervous. "Be quick, Cade," She murmured, and looked him in the eye before he started whatever it was he planned on doing. It was the first time she'd spoken his name out loud, and if she had not been worried about the task at hand she probably would have noted it and blushed.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:23 am

Cade smiled gently at the boy and took him carefully from Vara's arms. "Hello, Elric. It's okay, I'm not one of the big bad demons. I'm very nice, and I'm going to help you find your mum and da. Now, I won't hold you anymore if you don't want me to." He sat down right on the floor and set the child in front of him. "Now Elric, can you maybe tell me what the bad demons looked like? Or one of them, at least? I know a lot of the bad demons and I can get your parents back if I know who took them."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:27 am

Elric scooted back, pressing his back into Vara's skirts, and she adjusted her tiara before bending down to touch his shoulder, "It's okay, you can tell him," She urged and Elric looked up at her then back to Cade, "They...they had purple hair, and...and blue skin," Elric stumbled on his words, still obviously jarred by his parents being ripped from him.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:37 am

Cade sat up straight and tilted his head, blinking in genuine surprise. "Purple hair and blue skin? What kind of Incubus would do such a vain thing to themselves?" One of his rare breaks in calm showed. He seemed unbelievably confused. "Those don't sound like Incubi, they sound more like fey... Oh dear. Ohhh, dear." Cade stood up and ran his hands through his still un-brushed hair, then turned to Vara. "I don't think this really was Incubi. Um, have we even told you that there are other kinds of creatures, not just us? Oh, dear," he repeated, looking frustrated.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:05 pm

//bump :c
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:27 am

Vara made a face, it was somewhere between slightly angry and shocked. Scooping up the little boy she walked out into the hall and told a guard to take him to be fed, bathed, and then to bed. Once that was sorted out, Alavara walked back into her throne room and went to Cade. He wasn't standing yet, so she helped him up despite him actually needing the help, "There's more!?" She demanded once he was steady on his feet. "Should I be worried about this!?"
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:25 am

Cade sighed and shook his head. "No, you mustn't worry yourself. I can take care of things and get the boys parents back. I just... I thought you knew. There are only two races of dangerous creatures left, us and the Folk. I believe your people call them faeries. The rest of the creatures are just harmless things. Please, just go about taking care of your people and I'll go out to find the boy's parents. I have a feeling those Folk are still close by."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:31 am

Vara made a slight gasping sound when he mentioned fairie's. "Great," She said sarcastically and rolled her eyes before giving Cade a worried look, "You must be careful, please," Alavara walked up to him and squeezed his hands. "Our countries need us both, I cannot do this alone, come back safely," She said and let  go of his hands and before Cade could say or do anything she was gone, off to find the little boy.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:41 am

//We should timeskip to when Cade returns with the boy's parents.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:43 am

//then do it. xD
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:52 am

Cade returned to the castle a full twenty-four hours later, carrying a thin woman in his arms, seemingly the child's mother. But the father was nowhere in sight. Cade looked exhausted a disheveled, and blood spattered his clothes in some places. The woman was unharmed except for a bruise on her cheek, and slept peacefully in his arms. A guard saw Cade carrying the woman and took her to the infirmary while a nurse quickly checked him for injuries and sent him to Vara's study.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:01 am

Vara was asleep at her desk, slumped forward with her arms crossed under her cheek. It seemed that she'd been there awhile, hardly sleeping. When he walked in she shifted slightly at the noise and then mumbled something inaudible. She was dreaming about something, though it was insignificant and she probably would forget it when she woke up. There was a book by her head that was cracked open, a book all about different species of the magical world. All about Succubi, Fairies, and Demons of course there were more but to Alavara those did not matter because they were extinct. Vara's blonde hair that had been done up when Cade had left was now down with a few thin braids in it, and it draped over her arm and off the desk like gold silk curtains. The circles under her eyes had become darker since they'd seen each other last, it was obvious she'd been worried about him. The study was hardly lit, an untended fire in the fireplace was dying.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next