Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets behind these masks (Closed)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Secrets behind these masks (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets behind these masks (Closed)

Post  bree_bree15 Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:25 am

Erik suddenly stood up and walked over towards the bedroom. He sat laid back on the bed and soon Nick laid next to him giggling like a little boy. He started to play with Erik's clothes and feet. Erik didn't mind though, he kind of just toned him out.

Rebecca felt herself becoming sick. She had no idea what to do now. Before she had everything planned out until he bit her then everything went fuzzy. She put her hands up to her ears and closed her eyes. Why was the world like this? She wanted to be with her son and with... Brock. He was probably the safest choice, and Erik too.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15
you've got the hang of it.

Back to top Go down

Secrets behind these masks (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Secrets behind these masks (Closed)

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:33 am

Karin watched Erik leave th room and walked over to the couch and sat down. She help her hand on her neck unconciously and stared at the sky outside. They would find Rebecca, she knew it. They would just have to work really hard.

Brock walked slowly back to the hotel and slowly up the stairs, not really in any hurry, especially since his head still hurt a little.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:59 am

Erik felt himself feeling a little tired. Weak. Though this was not the moment to be. Why the heck was he getting sick? Yeah, Rebecca's smell was strong and pretty intense but... he never really tasted which made him want to crave her. He did taste Karin and it was like a blast of amazingness. But, he also wanted to taste Rebecca...

Rebecca felt herself start to crawl towards the corner but that was the most stupidest choice, so she made her way to the window. She kept her eyes on the gang members and quickly one of them spotted her, "Hey Ho! get back to where you lay!"
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:37 am

Brock walked into the house with the hole and jumped up the hole inot their hotel room. "Erik? What the hell are you doing?" he asked. Brock still hurt, but he could make it through. Was it because Erik was younger than him? They needed to leave and he was just laying around??

Karin saw that Brock was pissed and decided to just stay on the couch where she wouldn't get hurt or in the way or anything.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:38 am

Erik looked over to Brock and then flinched noticing the anger. But for some reason he just didn't want to get up, "I dunno Brock. I feel sick." Did one of the woman he drank from was drunk? That could be it. Though it shouldn't be affecting him this badly.

Rebecca crawled back to where she had to sit and the men suddenly had a bad look to there faces. No... I need to get out of here. Erik, Brock, where are you guys? She felt herself getting sick...
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:42 pm

Karin soon heard him and was concerned. Vampires could get sick. She got up and walked over to where Erik lay and told Nick to go into the living room and watch some TV. She then sat down next to where Erik lay and put her hand on his forehead gently. "He is kinda hot," she told Brock as she looked to Erik in a concerned matter.

Brock looked to Nick as he went to the TV, then to Erik. "How? What is it you feel like exactally?" he asked, not really everhaving been sick whilst a vampire.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:57 pm

Erik breathed in and felt like he was rasping in and his vision was blurring and all over the place, "Well if its what I'm thinking it is," He paused closing his eyes so he wouldn't throw up his dinner, "The person I drank from was a smoker and drinker." He rasped again for air and then paused trying not to breath too much.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:11 am

Brock shook his head. "Shouldn't you check these things first before you eat-up on someone? We don't have time to be slowed down like this." He was suddenly behind Karin and then back over to Erik. "Throw up your dinner, now. When you are done with that you will drink from Karin, then we will leave," he told the both of them and waited, holding Karin's wrist in front of Erik.

Karin yelped when she was taken over there and felt fear start to linger in her eyes, but then she rembered the last time and closed her eyes. She knew she would be fine. Erik stopped the last time and he would stop again.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:10 am

Erik looked up towards Brock and then over towards Karin. He sighed and shook his head, "I won't drink from here. I'll throw up my dinner but I will not drink from Karin." Erik stood up slowly cluntching his stomach and feeling a bit dizzy. He felt his stomach rumble and without warning he threw up. His body trembled and he sat back away from the bloody throw up.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:53 am

Now Brock was started to get annoyed. "We are not putting Rebecca's life at risk just because you suddenly had a change in heart. You need to drink from her before we go. She smells good and you know it, plus I can tell there is no hint for bad in her blood. She perfect to drink from and will get you healthy again.." he suddenly turned on his heal. "Hurry it up too, we need to leave," he was the suddenly out the door and down the hall waiting for them.

Karin looked to Erik and sighed. She felt her wrist at her side, then looked down to it. She closed her eyes and stuck her wrist out towards Erik. "Go ahead, it's fine, really," she told him, telling him mostly the truth. Yes, frankly it scared her, but she knew that things would be okay, even though she still had a slight pain from the last time.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:26 am

Erik looked at her wrist, his eyes going yellow and his heart sank as he grabbed her arm and placed it to his mouth. He didn't bite just smell her sent that ran threw her body. He looked up to see her frightened eyes looking down towards him and his heart sank even more. Slowly sank his teeth into her wrists and then slowly drank for her, making it more pleasant and calming for her.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:59 am

Karin gasped when she felt his teeth sink into her wrist. She bit her lip slightly as she slowly calmed down, the pain lingering at her wrist and at her neck from the last time, though the pain from her wrist seemed to be going away with each drink he took.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:37 am

Erik felt the need to just rip her arm off but that was uncalled for. He kept drinking his eyes lingering on Karin and waiting for Brock to return. Erik felt himself wanting more of her blood. It sent a sensation of plessure throughout his body. He then pulled away and moved over towards her face. he licked his lips his eyes still a golden color. He lightly brushed her hair out of the way and slowly slid his teeth into her neck.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:19 pm

Karin felt herself blush a deep red when he brushed the hair out of her face. She then felt his teeth on her neck as she gasped when he started to drink. She didn't know how much blood he needed, but she started to feel light headed. She knew this would happen, she was loosing blood, and they had said they would need to carry her, but she didn't know how long she could stay consious. Her eyes looked to Erik's head as her breathing got slightly heavier.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:49 am

Erik felt himself crave her more and more but suddenly he pulled away his eyes turning back to there normal color. He looked at Karin and saw how pale she was and then stood up slowly saying, "You should get some food and water in your body or your going to pass out. I took a bit too much and I'm sorry for that." He then sighed softly and helped Karin to her feet.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:39 pm

Karin felt her head pounding as she stood up. She felt herself waver as she clung to Erik so she wouldn't fell. The world seemed to be spinning around her, not spinning with her. She closed her eyes tightly as she tried to take a step, yet she couldn't find the strength to do so.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:21 pm

Erik grabbed her arm and carefully walked her over towards the kitchen, "Hang in there. We can't afford for you to pass out." Erik bit his lip and wanted to take back what he said. In a way it was kind of rude because he was the one who took the blood from her.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:02 am

"I-I am sorry. I am not trying to be dizzy," she said in a gentle voice. She wasn't being smart or anything, she was trully saying sorry for being dizzy. She took in a few staggered breaths as she tried to find where the kitchen was in the blur of everything. "I really am sorry," she repeated in a small tone.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:42 am

Erik sighed softly, "You shouldn't be the one saying sorry. I drank too much from you." He still had his arm around her waist and then grabbed an apple for her to it. "Really, you shouldn't apologize for something that I had done. Hurry and eat this. I don't know what else to give you."
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:50 am

"W-water, please. A big container of it of you may have one so I can just take it with us," she said in a small tone. Hell, an apple was good enough for her, she had never even had an apple to eat before. This was the best thing that could have happened to her from what she had been at before. She at least wasn't starving to death this way. "We can go after you get water. I know what's-his-name out there probabaly isn't happy."
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:40 am

Erik smiled a bit and grabbed a big container and filled it up with water. He still had his arm around Karin and handed her the container and smiled, "That should do." He then could tell that Brock was coming back and Erik felt the frustration that radiated as Brock got closer. then he saw nick. Damn he forgot about the kid.

Nick came running around the corner and started shouting, "Where is my momma? Where is everyone going?"

Rebecca was resting on the mattress wondering how much longer until the man who had captured her to apologize and start all over with there life as they once were before. She hated this man though. For leaving her and Nick behind she hated him with everything in her body.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:40 am

Karin saw Nick and soon heard the door open from Brock and blushed. She looked to Erik's arm that was around her waist and tried to slide out of it, but it didn't work. She then tried to pass it off like she was really faint. "Oh my, I am so," she let her knees fall out from beneath her, almost hitting the ground before Erik's vampire instincts kicked in and he caught her. "I am just so dizzy, Erik had to help me," she looked to Erik in a faint manner. "Thank you Erik," she said in a very small tone. She may have been homeless, but that didn't mean she didn't know how to act.

Brock looked to her and then to Erik. "Fine, let's just go. I've got the kid, take care of her," he said and shot his eyes in the direction of Karin. He had nothing against Karin, she had been brave enough to stand up for Rebecca, but they needed to get going. He had the warm smell of Rebecca in his nose and he wasn't going to give that up. "Common Nick, we are ganna go get your mommy, promise," he said as he picked up Nick, spun him around in the air, then held him securly. "Let's go," he said, then he was gone, already out of the hotel and down past the lobby.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:25 am

Erik was confused and after brock had left he looked down towards Karin and gave her a funny look, "Really?" Then he stood up straight and walked over towards the window noticing Rebecca's scent. Why did he have to be left out of the action? Then he glanced back towards Karin and sighed softly. There wasn't anything wrong with protecting her but he loved fighting.

Rebecca noticed the vampire(father of Nick) walking towards her. She pressed her back against the wall and tried so much to avoid him.

He grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him, "My dear, we have everything set up. We'll have a dinner than you and I will be sealed once I erase the past of what I did." He had a small smile on his face which made Rebecca flinch.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:54 am

Karin started to giggle. "Are we ganna go?" she asked. She then saw the look on Erik's face, which only made her laugh more. "He ment take care of me while find Rebecca. Let's get going silly," she said and tugged on his arm, stumbaling slightly at her dizziness.

Brock continued toward her sent and then stopped to make sure Nick was okay and that Erik and Karin were following behind. "Common Erik, we don't have all day," he said just enough so Erik could hear him, even if he wasn't listening for it.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  bree_bree15 Fri May 06, 2011 8:06 am

Erik nodded, "Oh okay." He then said, "Get onto my back." When she did they both followed behind Brock, "Yeah I'm coming, I'm coming. Don't get your panties tied in a knot." He then started running with Brock.
bree_bree15
bree_bree15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next