Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing pieces are hard to find.

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Missing pieces are hard to find.  - Page 9 Empty Re: Missing pieces are hard to find.

Post  Peyton Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:36 pm

//YEAH. YOU. NAILED. IT. GAHH. WHY SO GOOD!?

Peyton was gasping, her arms slipped around Sym. Her head was foggy with passion, causing her to be only thinking of Sym. hway his lips felt, his skin, breath. Everything. As they kissed she could feel her heart thrumming faster and faster. Suddenly she broke the kiss and smiled. Gasping for breath she looked at him, her mouth and face on fire. "Wow.." She murmured breathlessly.
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Missing pieces are hard to find.  - Page 9 Empty Re: Missing pieces are hard to find.

Post  Fennec Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:45 pm

//So good it actually hurts sometimes. (wipes, cries, wipes, types. Remmmeber?)

Sym only a paused a second to breathe. "Peyton... kiss me agin," he whispered. The mood had gone from sweet to passionate. The tips of his fingers now slipped just under the hem of Peyton's shirt and lightly stroked her bare skin.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:49 pm

//Yes, yes I do. It's like a really wel written book. ;`;

Peyton smirked and her lips parted in wonderment. She couldn't stop herself before her lips were crashing into his again. It was as though she had known Sym all her life, that she wasn't attacked and neither of them were hurt. That all was happening right now, was really all that mattered in the world. Her chest heaved up and down as her heart pounded loudly.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:51 pm

//Should we um... timeskip? Or is andre going to ruin their passionate moment?
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:55 pm

//You decide. Razz
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:56 pm

//Andre will ruin the moment. When both of them are naked! :D
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:56 pm

http://O.O MOTHER. OF. GOD. LOLOLOL
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:57 pm

//Heehee. I guees you start, since you control Andre.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:02 pm

//You can control him too. LOL
uhm..

Peyton slowly opened her eyes, the sun was pouring in through the mouth of the cave and she looked over at Sym. She slightly shivered and then remembered they were both naked. Blushing she leaned over sym and kissed his neck gently. Looking around for her clothes she sat up, but that was when an arrow came whizzing through the cave grazing Peyton's cheek and sticking into the stone with a whirling thud.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:10 pm

Sym heard the thud but still woke up slowly. "Mmm... Peyton, what's happening?" he asked groggily. He opened his eyes and saw the cut oozing blood on her cheek. This jolted him awake and he wrestled on his jeans. "Peyton, what's going on? Are you hurt anywhere else?"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:12 pm

Peyton was half dressed now, and she shook her head. She was still in no condition to fight anyone, she really hoped this wasn't Andre himself. She wasn't sure they could handle him right now. "I'm alright." She said scrambling to her feet, her head floated with the fast movement and she stumbled forward. Grabbing her bow and quiver she went toward the mouth of the cave.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:45 am

Sym stopped Peyton and made her put on her skirt, seeing as she was only wearing her shirt and her underwear. Then he let her go and followed her to the mouth of the cave.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:49 am

//LOL

Peyton reached the mouth of the cave and looked around. She looked in the trees, but it didn't seem like anyone was there. "Sym..." She began softly, "I think we may need to get going..." She was biting her lip hard now, if they were to hang out any more here then more creatures and people maybe even Andre would show up. But, who was attacking them now? Slowly she drew out and arrow and positioned ti in her bow.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:09 am

//WAAAAIT. What if it isn't Andre?! What if ROWAN shows up. And shes attacking because she hasn't seen Sym?! Shocked Shocked Amazing idea?! I think so!!!
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:11 am

//GO FORRR ITTTT
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:17 am

As Sym looked into the forest, he saw a flash of dark red hair disappear behind a tree, then another arrow came flying out of nowhere and thwacked into the stone about two feet from Sym. The red hair... Sym's eyes widened and he suddenly took off at a run, his long legs carrying him far and fast through the trees. "Rowan! Rowan!"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:22 am

Peyton's eyes went wide when he ran swiftly past her, blowing her hair into her face. She dropped her arrow and bow, and fell to her knees. After a moment of staring she stood and turned back to the cave. There wasn't anything else she needed, so she started off, she was leaving. She wanted no part in who ever this Rowan person was. They'd be much happier with out her around. Her eyes started to swell with tears so she ran, with out looking back. Soon enough she was alone, pretty far off from the cave, and she stopped breathing hard.
"He doesn't love you.." A deep voice echoed. "W-who's there?" She demanded in short breath. "..All he can think is Rowan.."
'S-stop!" she shouted and clapped her hands over her ears. But there was something in the voice that drew her in, something beyond her control.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:33 am

//Awwweh crap.... affraid

Sym could see her now, running away from him. She was so tiny, but her hair flowed past her knees. He couldn't see her face yet. He put on one final burst of speed and, on complete and sudden impulse, grinned and caught the girl by her hair. She yelped and fell to the ground, pulling Sym with her. He landed on his back next to her and she sat up quick. She sat on Sym's chest and glared down at him. Sym was surprised for a moment. This girl was no older than thirteen. "I told you never to pull on my hair like that!" she said with a pout.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:40 am

Peyton was looking around now, more like a zombie than anything. She was dull and almost lifeless now. "He doesn't love you..." The voice would say and garbled Peyton would repeat it, as though they were her own words. "He...doesn't...love me.." A pained look slashed across her face but vanished into the numbness. She slowly drew and arrow from her quiver and into her bow. "Go now...kill them both.." said the voice and Peyton nodded. She turned swiftly on her heels with a new found strength and headed back quickly the way she had come.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:46 am

//Ohmagod, ohmagod, ohmagod.... Shocked No No No

Sym sat up and pushed the girl off easily. "Shut up, Rowan. I'll do whatever I want, 'cuz you're just a shorty," he blurted. His eyes widened and he clapped a hand to his mouth. Where had that come from? Rowan smiled and threw herself into Sym's arms. "Big brother! It really is you!" Sym frowned. "Big brother..." he said slowly. "I'm your brother?"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:57 am

Suddenly and arrow, swift and pure smacked into the ground next to Rowan and Sym. Peyton was hidden in the leaves, quiet and unseen. It seemed as thought the arrow was intended to kill but she had some how fought it and knocked it off course. Her eyes were swollen with tears. There was something strong controlling her now, and she hadn't the energy to fight it off.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:06 am

Sym and Rowan jumped away. Sym pulled the arrow out of the ground and sttod up. "Peyton...?" He suddenly realized what he'd just done to her. "Peyton, stop! I'm sorry... I didn't mean to leave you there..." He ran in the direction the arrow came from and caught Peyton before she could run away. He wrapped his arms around her tightly so she couldn't break free from him. His heart dropped at the expression on her face. She looked like a zombie. "Peyton, honey, wake up. What's going on? Please, tell me what's wrong."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:09 am

Peyton felt a smile coming on, but the voice spoke again. "Don't believe him, he will leave you again." And that set Peyton off. She jerked around in his arms and whipped an arrow into his shoulder. Her voice spoke slow and dead, "Don't touch me." She ripped herself from his grasp and drew another arrow, this one drawn toward his heart. A kill shot.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:27 am

Sym hissed in pain when she stabbed him in the shoulder and fell to his knees. He stared down the shaft of Peyton's arrow and met her eyes. Tears started to drip slowly down his cheeks. "I don't know what happened to you," he whispered. "But you'll always be my angel, Peyton. Try and remember last night. I love you. You know that." This is when Rowan stepped in. She covered Sym's torso with her own tiny body and screeched, "No! Don't hurt big brother! Don't hurt him!"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:39 am

Peyton sneered. "I'll kill you too." She then smirked. It wasn't herself, she was succumbing to something. Something evil. She let the arrow fly, but Rowan being smaller it stuck her in her chest just above her heart. When it hit solid and true, she jumped back. Gracefully back into the trees, where she was no longer able to be seen. That's when Andre appeared next to her. "Wonderful job my dear.." He said, placing a hand on her hair. He wanted Sym to hear him, to hate Peyton's very being. They both jumped down in front of Sym and Rowan landing lightly. "Wonderful ins't she?" Andre asked. He leaned over, ducking his head and planted a kiss on her lips. When he moved back he smirked at Sym.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next