Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing pieces are hard to find.

2 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Missing pieces are hard to find.  - Page 8 Empty Re: Missing pieces are hard to find.

Post  Fennec Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:42 am

Sym smiled sweetly and leaned down. He kissed her very lightly. But he could taste the blood on her lips. He bit back tears and whispered, "I'm following you. But I'm not bad, am I?"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Missing pieces are hard to find.  - Page 8 Empty Re: Missing pieces are hard to find.

Post  Peyton Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:45 am

Peyton smiled almost un-noticeably when his lips met hers but when she felt him swallow hard she frowned. "Of course not...." She murmured. "If not for you, I would have died a long time ago it seems." Slowly she sat herself up, pulling from Sym's arms, as if to get a better look at him.
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:56 am

Sym didn't want her to see the tears in his eyes, so he buried his face into her hair and tried to stop the trembling in his hands. It didn't work. The tremors spread through the rest of his body until he was shaking like a leaf. Hot tears streamed down his cheeks and into Peyton's hair. He wrapped his arms tightly around her and cradled her to his chest, crying silently.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:01 pm

Caught in surprise Peyton looked down at Sym. He was shaking and it was scaring her. "S-sym?" She murmured as she slowly wrapped her weak arms around him. "What on earth is the matter?" Biting down on her lip she watched him with careful eyes.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:10 pm

Sym didn't pull away, but he took a few deep breaths and sopke in a weak, raspy voice, thick with tears. "You're in pain and I can't do anything to help. You look so weak and miserable. And I tasted blood when I kissed you! You're coughing blood and it's just... it's too much. I'm so scared that you're going to die... I can't let you die. I can't lose you again...." This was when he lost it. He lost his voice in a fit of sobbing.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:13 pm

Peyton knew it was her time, though she was so weak, to be strong. She needed to take care of Sym and herself. "Sym...I'll be okay, I know it...I can feel it in my heart." She said, her grip growing stronger around him. "I just need to be rested, we've already done all of the things we can, and I know all of us will be just fine!" She was scared, but she didn't want to show it, she was trying her best to keep it hidden.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:22 pm

//Heeeey, so you know how I never posted a pic for sym? well, this is what he looks like! But it isn't an anime pic, sorry.
Missing pieces are hard to find.  - Page 8 Symba11
Aint he a sexy peice a zombie? xD

Sym cried until his eyes were red and puffy and his face was sticky with drying tears. Eventually, he sort of passed out, his dead weight pushing against Peyton. It was clear he'd be asleep for quite a while and probably wouldn't wake up for anything.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:28 pm

//Ooo lala~

Peyton slowly laid Sym down so he would sleep comfortably. Her pain had dulled some but she still knew she wasn't in the clear. "Maybe I can go find some herbs..." She thought out loud. Slowly she worked herself to her feet. The sun was starting to come up, it was no wonder Sym was so tired, they had fought a lot the day before and were up all night. Heading to the mouth of the cave she sighed, her head was still swimming which made getting around hard. She had hoped she find something quick and make it back safely.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:36 pm

//Omg I know right? It was a one in a million chance that I could find the perfect pic.

(Laadeedadeedah... Sym is a zombie, sleeping like the dead and dreaming of nothing, and Rowan is waiting to see what happens next, doot doo doo....)
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:44 pm

Peyton went out, the rising sun felt good on her skin. She stretched as much as she could with out hurting her wounds and looked around. There were tons of herbs out in the ground she hadn't seen before through all the commotion in the dark. "Hmm...A lot of these should work.."
After a while she had gathered a lot of things, and had walked back to the cave, Sym was still asleep so she kept herself quiet as she tried to build a fire, there were a couple of animals she had caught, which used most of her strength so she was working slow when it came to the fire.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:49 pm

(Okay so assuming it's been maybe two, three hours...) Sym suddenly stirred and, still half asleep, he mumbled something. "To the.... meadow... Rowan..." And then he fell straight back to sleep again. But it was strange, what he said. How could he say anything like that if he had no memories? And who was this mysterious Rowan girl?

//Heehee romantical drama!
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:59 pm

Peyton had been preparing food when Sym moved, and mumbled. Mumbled something about a girl? The thought made Peyton's heart ache. She stared into Sym who slept peacefully and then looked away from him. If he was remembering a past love than fine, she wouldn't force him to stay. Tears swelled in her eyes, it was her own fault for trusting someone so easily, letting her heart do the talking.

//OH NOOOOo </3 lol
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:11 pm

//Who do you think Rowan is going to be? Take a wild guess. Because I have just about as much info as you do lol. I'm deciding between sister or lover or dead best friend.

Sym did wake up, about a half an hour later. He didn't get up, and he didn't speak. He just reached out very quietly and took Peyton's hand, pulling it close to his face and setting it on his cheek. His skin was somehow still hot from crying, and her fingers were blessedly cool on his skin.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:15 pm

/I think it should either be sister or dead best friend and their can be drama because Peyton's THINKS it IS his lover.

Peyton smiled, but it faded fast and she pulled her hand from his. Turning from him to the fire she held a leaf with cooked meat on it toward him. " Here, you should eat. You've been asleep for a pretty long time. I went out and got us food, and some herbs for my wounds." She said trying not to be to harsh, or show her pain.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:21 pm

Sym suddenly had the look of a puppy that had been kicked over and over and left on the side of the street. He sat up and took the meat, but only to be polite. He ate quickly. The food was like paste in his mouth. He choked it down then set it to the side. "Peyton, are you okay? Did I do something wrong?" He reached out and tried to brush her hair away from her face.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:23 pm

Peyton bit her lip hard and looked at the fire, her meat was frying on a rock as she used a stick to roll it. "Nothing. I'm fine, just tired. " She lied. She would have told him if it were worth it. He didn't even know what he had said. He was sleeping. There was no sense in being mad but she couldn't help herself, her heart just spoke to loud.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:37 pm

Sym frowned but didn't persue the topic. Instead, he sat behind Peyton and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her back against his belly. He hung his chin over her shoulder and closed his eyes, just breathing in her presence for a while. And then he spoke. "Do you know anyone named Rowan?" It was so strange. But he had a very faint flash of red hair swirling through his mind and that one name. Maybe Peyton had mentioned the name before?
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:41 pm

Peyton smiled a little when Sym pulled her in, but when he mentioned the name she stiffened. "I-i don't know who that is at all..." She said and slipped her food off the hot stone and onto a large leaf. "You talked about someone by that name in your sleep though..." She murmured hesitantly.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:46 pm

//Grrr. I'm trying super hard not to fall asleep sitting in the dining room right now, but... ugh! curse my mother and her 'in bed by eleven' curfews on weekdays!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Sleep Sleep Shocked Evil or Very Mad

Sym thought about that for a minute, trying to remember. But the memory of red hair slipped from his mind and he shrugged. "Oh well. I guess I'll have to find my pieces to find out who she is," he said, sounding like he didn't care at all. Which he didn't, really. It wouldn't matter until he found his pieces. He closed his eyes again and held Peyton to his chest. He made up a sweet little tune on the spot to hum for her.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:49 pm

//if you need to sleep, just go on ahead. (:

For the moment Peyton relaxed. Nibbling on her food she felt a sharp pain on her neck, the wound was working on healing. He seemed so cool and collected which made Peyton feel the same. So at this time she was relaxing. Leaning into Sym she shut her eyes, tired and worn.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:02 pm

/O.O NEVER! At least, not until my dad kicks me out of the dining room and makes me go to bed. Either that or I'll fall asleep at the desk. ^.^

Sym took both of Peyton's hands and locked their fingers together, effectively weaving their arms together and trapping her in his arms. He leaned back against the cave wall and kept humming, but now he bent his head and started showering her neck and shoulder with kisses.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:12 pm

On the verge of sleep Peyton felt his warm lips. "Mmn..." She gurgled. Peyton was groggy and it took effort to open her eyes. "S-sym?" She asked softly, not really wanting to ask a question but more of a wondering of what he could possibly be doing. Though she wasn't apposed.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:20 pm

Sym tightened his arms around Peyton and paused his kisses for a moment to whisper, "Mm.. I'm kissing you. Did I disturb you, honey? I can stop if you want to try and rest..." But it was an impossible temptation. He kept trailing kisses up her neck. His lips skittered along her jaw and he slid a hand over her cheek to turn her face to his. He kissed her very gently, just the barest brush of his lips against hers.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:23 pm

Peyton was about to protest, but the brush of his lips on hers caught her off guard. She melted into him, her lips pressing into his making the kiss full. There was something different about kissing him, something that made her feel safe, something that made her heart ache in the best way possible. She exhaled softly, she was enjoying herself all too much entirely.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:30 pm

//When you post something all heart-wrenchy and sweet or supper sad and awesome, do you ever get some sort of tingling that flares up in your stomach and hands? Cause that's what happens to me whenever I post on this roleplay. It's soooo weird.

Sym felt... different all of a sudden. His heart started to pound in his ears, and his breathing got heavy. Everywhere he touched Peyton made electricity shoot through his veins and energized him. He couldn't pull away from her. He couldn't stop kissing her. All he could process was Peyton. Peyton. Peyton.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next