Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing pieces are hard to find.

2 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Missing pieces are hard to find.  - Page 7 Empty Re: Missing pieces are hard to find.

Post  Peyton Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:32 pm

The man scoffed and dug the knife deeper, gasping Peyton's blood quickly poured from her neck. Everything was starting to go dark and she couldn't breath. "S-s--y..." She passed out, and the man dropped her, believing her to be dead. "Well, that wasn't much fun.." He said smugly.
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Missing pieces are hard to find.  - Page 7 Empty Re: Missing pieces are hard to find.

Post  Fennec Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:55 pm

Sym's eyes burned. Without a word he lashed out with his foot, catching the guy in the jaw. He kept pummeling the guy until eventually he was knocked unconscious. Sym hurried back to Peyton and scooped her up in his arms. He pressed a hand to her wound to stem the blood flow. He ran back to the cave with her and set her down. "Okay, angel. Okay now. Stay with me." He tore morefabricfrom his tattered jeans and tied it around the wound. The blood flow started to lessen.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:59 pm

Peyton breathed loudly, the sound struggled. Her chest heaved up and down, quickly as she fought to breath steadily. If that man would have pressed any harder he WOULD have killed her, she had gotten lucky. Her throat burned, and throbbed softly she groaned in pain.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:11 pm

Sym struggled to think clearly. Two little voices in his head were screaming at him to do different things. One, try mouth-to-mouth. Two, stitch the wound. But the place where the injury was placed... it seemed like that man had nearly cut her windpipe. "Stitch it. Um..." He looked around for the needle she'd used to sew his pieces. He grabbed it from a rock near the fire and pulled out some strands of his hair, having no thread to use. He started to quickly stitch the cut on her throat.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:18 pm

Peyton groaned again. She was starting to come too, and the pain on her throat seemed to get worse. "A-ahh..." She slowly opened her eyes, and everything was blurry. "S-sym..?" She could barely talk it was an obvious struggle.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:28 pm

Sym stroked her hair back gently and continued to stitch up the cut. "Just don't move, angel. You'll be fine. Squeeze my hand, whenever it hurts." He took her hand and smiled.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:36 pm

The whole time she squeezed his hand tight. When he was done she finally loosened her grip. "Sorry..." Peyton whimpered out, as she tried to sit up slowly. She was dizzy, it caused her to collapse back down to the cave floor.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:45 pm

Sym laid a jacket over her shoulders, one he'd taken from one of the men back outside. He pulled it around nice and tight then pulled her into his lap. He leaned against the cave wall and slid his arms around her. He closed his eyes. "Rest now, Peyton. You're safe. Just sleep."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:49 pm

Peyton would have protested if she had the energy, but she didn't. Leaning against Sym she quickly fell asleep. After about 3 hours of sleep she woke up. Still in Sym's arms, and he was sleeping. As she sat up slowly the jacket around her fell off of her shoulders. Her throat was sore but the burn was gone. Gentlt touching her throat she groaned, it still hurt to breath.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:49 pm

Sym woke, sensing Peyton's movement. His eyes fluttered open and he sat up, smiling. He slid an arm around her. "Hello angel. How are you feeling?"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:36 am

"Not too good..." She squirmed, obviously not comfortable. She smiled when she realized his arm around her. "Are you alright...?" She asked in a weak gruff voice. "Did they hurt you?" She frantically looked him up and down, worried that he may be hurt too.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:14 pm

Sym shook his head. "I'm fine." He smiled and closed his eyes, pulling her to his chest. He kissed her neck. "What hurts?"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:54 am

"M-my throat..." She whispered really only thinking about the touch of his lips.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:15 am

Sym kissed Peyton's neck again, closer to her ear. "How can I help you with the pain," he whispered. His breath stirred the hair behind her ear and warmed her neck.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:49 am

OC: Wow it has been a long time, forgive me for sucking hard at trying to figure out what is going on.

IC:
Peyton shivered, his warm breath felt nice on her skin. Her heart was speeding up in a sort of way that almost made her nervous. "I-i..don't.." Her thought slipped from her as her wind pipe burned and stung. It was almost too painful to bare, but there was something in Sym that drew her attention away. Something comforting.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:49 am

//Dude, where the heck have you been for the past year?

Sym could see the pain clearly on Peyton's face and frowned. He reached for one of the weaved grass baskets that had their water in them and held it up to her lips. "Drink this and go back to sleep, okay? You need to rest." What Sym really wished he could do was go out and find some medicine or painkillers, but he hated the idea of bringing Peyton outside where they could be attacked again. And he certainly couldn't just leave her alone.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:43 am

//Actually really sick, and busy. I got the chance to get online today because I fell in our schools like wood shop thing, screws, wood and saws and smacked my head. I was out cold for a long time. XD So I'm on re-coup right now.

PS, could you give me a summary of the last important thing that happened? >.>

Peyton sipped the water. The coolness felt relieving on her neck. "I'm sure tomorrow..." She was struggling to speak clearly. "..We can find some herbs that'll help me...f-feel...better. " She smiled weakly letting her eyes close.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:51 am

//Wow. Uh... Peyton got attacked by your one not-vampire guy's cronies and almost got her neck sliced open. Oh, and Sym is getting super mushy with her.

Sym sighed and blinked back sudden tears. "God, I hope so, Peyton," he said softly. His voice cracked a bit and he hoped she hadn't caught that.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:56 am

//Yeahhh, sorry...

Peyton sighed a shaky breath. "Am I going to die?" She asked softly. Fear tinting her voice. It seemed as though she was going some place where for once she wasn't going to get herself out of it. Her head was swimming, and she was scared. Andre (that his name?) had never gone this far to stop anyone, not that she knew any way. She was just like everyone else, she just wanted her 'pieces'.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:05 am

//Yeah thats his name.

Sym instantly regretted his mood. "No, Peyton, no!" He took her hands in his tightly. "You aren't going to die. I just feel a little useless. You're in pain and I can't help you, and I really wish I could. But I can't leave you alone... or that guy might come back and hurt you more."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:11 am

"I was beginning to worry.." She smiled slightly and a small laugh came from her lips only to be followed by bloodied coughing. The coughing calmed down and for a while she was quiet. When she finally spoke it came out as a weak whisper. "You know, I think I know what Andre wants..." She said and her eyes fluttered open.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:13 am

Sym gave her a bit more water and pulled her hair away from her face, letting his thumb linger on her cheek. He wiped a drop of blood from his chin. "What does he want, honey?"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:16 am

"O-our 'pieces'.." Peyton stammered. "..If we don't get them back..most of us...we're drones. We believe anything, and he could bend us to his will..." She shivered then her eyes now connecting with Sym's. "A-and he wants me dead because...well..I help people find them..and I wont bow to him. He could use me or kill me....but to have me agains--" Peyton shot up quickly coughing hard her eyes squeezed shut.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:32 am

Sym's eyes hardened and he pulled Peyton into his arms. "I'm not going to let him touch you. Not ever again. If he does, I'll kill him," he whispered. He dropped a kiss on the wound on her neck.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:36 am

As her coughing calmed down she looked at Sym. "You know..sometimes I think it's best if I do things alone." She bit down on her lip and shut her eyes. "Keep people out of danger....bad people are always following me."
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next