Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing pieces are hard to find.

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Missing pieces are hard to find.  - Page 6 Empty Re: Missing pieces are hard to find.

Post  Fennec Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:39 am

Sym reached out and his hand found his torn, muddy shirt. He tore off a large piece, clean as it could get, and soaked it in the basket of water. He laid it gently on Peyton's forehead, which was warm from the exertion of crying. He wiped the tears from her cheeks and laid her down gently with her head in his lap. "Sleep well, Peyton." He leaned back against the wall and dozed in and out of sleep.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Missing pieces are hard to find.  - Page 6 Empty Re: Missing pieces are hard to find.

Post  Peyton Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:41 am

After a while Peyton started to stir. "Mmnh..." She stretched, rubbed her eyes, and yawned. "Did I fall asleep...?" It was a rhetorical question. Looking up at Sym she smiled, leaving her head in his lap. She liked being close to him, it made her happy.
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:03 pm

Sym was drifting off to sleep again when a sudden pain in his chest made him jolt awake. He winced and pressed a hand over his heart. There were more pains, worse now, that mad him double over, groaning. "Peyton... it hurts..." The pains became so sudden and horrible that he screamed and fell on his side, curling in on himself. "P-Peyton!"
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:07 pm

"S-sym..?" Peyton looked at him in confusion and she quickly looked horrified. "SYM!!" She grasped onto him. "Whats wrong!!?" Peyton wasn't sure what to do, and it was scaring her. "Whats going on!?" Breathing heavily she looked around trying to see what she could do.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:22 pm

Sym clawed at his chest, terrified and in pain. And then suddenly it all stopped and Sym collapsed onto the floor, breathing hard. He rolled onto his back, shaking, and glanced down at the red scratched where he'd clawed his chest. He closed his eyes and fell asleep immediately.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:29 pm

Peyton blinked at him in horror. "Sym..." She frowned and pulled him into her, still asleep. Smoothing his hair she held him. "What just happened?" She asked no one.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:43 pm

Sym's sleep lasted five minutes at the most. He woke very suddenly and his eyes focused on Peyton. "I bet it looks like a cat used my chest as a scratching post," he said with a bitter smile.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:29 am

"No.." She said with a sweet smile. "...Just rest." Peyton said soothingly, and hugged him to her. "How are you feeling?" She asked him. She was worried about him and wanted to know what happened, but if he was weak she didn't want to bother him, or strain him.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:14 am

Sym sighed. "I fell like someone put a knife in a fire and tore open my chest." He paused and scowled. "Tore open my chest..." He suddenly realized it. "My pieces. When I tore them apart, it hurt. Now that they're still torn and I have love without other emotions to complete it, it must be doing something weird to my soul."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:27 am

Peyton gasped and let go of Sym quickly. "I'll fix it!" She said in a rushed and afraid tone. She started to work faster than before, her finger tips getting stabbed left and right. Peyton didn't seem to react to the pain though she was too focused on getting them together quickly and neatly.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:14 pm

Sym shook his head and grabbed her wrists. "Stop, Peyton! You're hurting yourself, and I hate it! Just calm down." His voice started out confused and angry and softened as he spoke. He loosened his grip on her wrists. "Just calm down," he repeated. "I'm going to be okay. Not going anywhere, angel," he murmured, kissing her forehead.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:19 pm

Peyton looked at him and her expression went from worried then softened from his kiss. "I know I am, but I gotta get this together." She said firmly but softly. Then she went back to work. "I'm not going to let you get hurt...ever." With that her cheeks heated and she turned from him and went back to work.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:48 pm

Sym moved his hands so they guided her sewing at a slower pace, making sure she didn't stab her fingers with the needle. "Do it slowly. Don't hurt yourself. I'm not going to die in the next half hour that it'll take to fix them, Peyton. I'll make some food. I'm starving." Sym stroked her cheek once then turned to the fire, which was now ash. He brushed the ash aside and piled wood and started a new fire, this one larger than before. He found a few small rocks and pushed them into the flames. He would wait until they were hot and drop them in the water to boil it, so it was safe to drink.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:53 pm

After a few more minutes Peyton was done, she had always been quick with sewing. "There!" Peyton said and held out the cloth, now with the deep red swatch attached. "How's that?" She asked and looked down at his chest where the scratch marks were still visible.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:04 pm

Sym paused for a second, thinking of the dull ache in his chest. It was definitely feeling better. More like a gentle burn if he moved too much. He smiled as he glanced at Peyton. "I feel much better. All I need now is a kiss to make it all better," he teased with a little chuckle. He got two sticks and moved the white-hot rocks into the water. It boiled instantly.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:11 pm

Peyton smiled then it faded when he teased, her cheeks heated quickly. "You better go kiss yourself then.." She mumbled then stood, as she walked over she folded the cloth. Stopping she held it out to Sym. "Better put this away"
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:43 am

Sym shook his head and closed her fingers over it, trusting her completely. "I think it's safer with you." He smiled and hesitantly took a step closer to her, still holding Peyton's hand. "I don't think it's possible to kiss myself. I'd... much rather kiss you, to be honest," he breathed. He was standing extremely close, barely an inch separated them.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:12 am

Peyton's cheeks heated fast. They were a deep red. Looking up at Sym she couldn't speak, all she did was stare, he was close to her and well, she liked it. Slowly she let her eyes falls shut and she tilted her head up giving him the opportunity to kiss her.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:29 am

Sym didn't kiss her. Instead, he reached up to her face and lightly rans the tips of his fingers over her features. The angle of her cheekbone, the curve of her lips. The small button-like nose and her jaw-line. "You're so beautiful... it almost hurts," he said in a whisper. That's when he kissed her, sliding his arms around her gently and closing the almost non-existent distance between them.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:10 am

Peyton exhaled and shivered when she felt him touching her skin so gently. When there lips met and she was pulled in, she melted. Her knees went weak, so she slipped her arms around his neck so she didn't collapse. It was wrong to be enjoying this so much. Sym barely remembered anything, what if there was someone else he remembered, someone he was in love with? As the kiss broke Peyton's head filled with doubts. What if these lack of emotions caused him to be attached just out of need...not out of want? "I-i...uhm....I'm going to go for a walk..." She said and brushed past Sym, a confused and pained expression on her face.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:00 am

Sym blinked, still sort of dazed from the kiss. Then he sat down heavily aganst the cave wall, grinning moronically. He sighed happily and closed his eyes, already daydreaming about the next kiss.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:41 am

Peyton sighed and stopped at a tree, looking down she smiled but it didn't last long. She frowned looking toward her feet then looked back to the cave. She knew how she felt, but she didn't know what would happen if Sym didn't love her when he gained back his memories. After about a half an hour of thought Peyton went back to the cave. She didn't care if he wouldn't love her in the end, she wanted him now if thats all she could have. When she was about to go back a few men stepped out beside her grabbing her arms. "SYM!!!"
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:07 am

Sym heard Peyton's scream and was up in a flash. He hurried outside and saw the men grabbing at Peyton. He ran and rammed his shoulder into the first guy's stomach. The guy doubled over, gasping. Sym pushed Peyton behind him and spun to face the other guy. Thinking fast, he grabbed the guy's arm and twisted, flipping him onto his back. He pushed a foot into the guy's chest. "What do you want with her," he demanded.
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:05 pm

The man gasped and sputtered. "A-andre sent us to get her.....and to....to kill her..." He said and then smirked. Another man had shown up and held a knife to Peyton's neck. Gasping softly Peyton grabbed the mans arm trying to get free, but he pressed harder. Blood ran down Peyton's neck and she winced. "S-sym..." She whimpered.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fennec Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:42 pm

Sym froze and turned to Peyton slowly, his face a mask of calm. It was the kind of calm that only happened when someone was beyond ragingly pissed. It showed in his eyes, burning holes (not literally) through the man holding Peyton. "Let her go."
Fennec
Fennec
liek hay gurl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next