Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

2 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed} - Page 18 Empty Re: Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

Post  Peyton Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:21 pm

Peyton looked back to the door and frowned, "I mean with Dane, him and your little sister," She said and looked back to him rather seriously. She felt bad for him, if she hadn't of set the home on fire they wouldn't be here now, and he wouldn't have to deal with this stuff.

Dane looked at Kat and then to the door, "Do you feel emotional pain when you heal?" He asked her. He had read some where that there are certain things that all angels can do, and some the only certain angels can do. He wondered if this was a common thing, because when he had been healing Peyton there was a lot of emotion pain.
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed} - Page 18 Empty Re: Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:57 pm

Brock looked back to the door as well. "Well I'm not happy that I'll be losing her, no, but that's what happens in life. It was bound to happen sooner or later," he paused as he stared at the door intently. "I am glad she met someone she can be happy with, don't get me wrong." He loved the fact that Kat had finally found someone she liked, but he knew that meant losing her. It was kind of a Win-Win-Lose kind of situation; Kat and Brock both won, but Brock lost in the process too.

Kat nodded. "It hurts a lot actually, especially when that person is thinking of something bad, or feeling bad emotions. I think, to make up for the physical pain of others, it must be made up by the emotional pain of us," Kat paused as she thought a little more into it. "Or so I would think." She hated feeling that pain, but to help others she would do it all the time.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:03 pm

Peyton squeezed Brock's hand and smiled at him, "You're not losing her, I promise," She said and then let her own hands drop to her sides, now empty. She had lost people, lots of them. Brock wasn't losing her, she was only growing up and though they wouldn't be maybe as close, they'd never stop being brother and sister, never stop seeing each other. Of that, she was sure.

Dane nodded and looked toward the door again, this time locking his eyes on it. "Peyton, she...It's so sad, all of the aching pain of emotions so many of them," He said and sighed. Then with out really thinking he leaned over and kissed the top of Kat's head. "You really are an angel, my angel," he whispered.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:32 pm

Brock looked to Peyton with sad eyes. He knew he had said something wrong when Peyton dropped her hands from his. He grabbed her hands gently and kissed the top of each of them. "I love you," he told her in a gentle voice before pulling her in for a hug. He knew what she was saying was true, though it still didn't make him any less uneasy about the future.

Kat felt her face heat instantly. She knew he meant more than the obvious of 'Ya, you're an angel,' and it made her stomach twist with happiness. Kat leaned her head on Dane's shoulder gently as she thought. Peyton really did have so much emotional pain. Maybe that was why it was so hard when Kat had to heal her all the time. Assuming so, Kat nodded mentally.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:00 pm

Peyton shook the sad thought away and wrapped her arms around Brock, right now she needed to be strong for him. "It's going to be alright," Peyton told him as they hugged, "I love you too," She murmured and squeezed him tighter.

Dane smiled as he laid her head on his shoulder, she smelled sweet like honey and it made him happy. "I know we haven't know each other that long, but I feel like we were meant to be this way," He said, hoping that wasn't too much.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:47 pm

"I know it will," he told her, hoping she saw her statement for herself as well. He knew it was hard getting away from the past, but dwelling on it would never solve anything. What was done was done, and he wished Peyton understood that as much as Brock did. Holding her close still, he let his eyes close as he thought about helping Peyton through her past and finally into the present.

Kat could feel her stomach twist as she found she had no idea what to think of what Dane said to her. "Y-you really think?" she found it hard to speak while her heart was beating so fast. Knowing he had to have been able to hear the ferocious thumping of her heart, she tried to take some deep breaths and calm the storm going on inside of her.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:56 pm

"Good," Peyton said and pulled herself from Brock's grip. Glancing at the door she smiled slightly and then turned to walk into the living room, she was still so wiped out, what ever had happened back there had really hit her hard. She suspected to be out of it for a few more days.

Dane only nodded simply and smiled over to her, he didn't want to mess up this moment with silly unneeded words. Gripping onto Kat's hand he squeezed it, hoping that he hadn't said something or done something to scare this wonderful woman away.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:01 pm

Brock, knowing now that leaving her out of his site wasn't really an option, walked just a few step behind her. He was worried about her. She had been in life threatening danger that past few places they had gone, and it was killing him to see her so hurt and broken all the time, most of the time it being his fault for not watching over her.

Kat looked over to Dane with curious eyes. She didn't know how she felt just yet, everything was all just so new to her. What was the twisting in her stomach for, and the dizziness? Was it just a little crush, someone who was cute and she thought she liked? Maybe someone more permanent, someone she cared for and genuinely wanted to be with for a while. She bit the inside of her cheek in deliberation.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:05 pm

Peyton found a large couch and threw herself down onto it, sighing heavily. Rest, how badly she needed it. "You don't have to follow me around like that you know," She said letting her eyes fall shut and her hands slip behind her head. Peyton was laying there as if she hand't a care in the world which, in fact, wasn't true at all.

Dane looked Kat over, trying to guess what it was she might be thinking. Slowly he slipped his hand from hers and his eye brows knitted tightly together at the middle, "What are you thinking?" He asked her, though he wasn't really all that sure he wanted to know.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:45 am

Brock shook his head, not really sure how to respond. He knew he needed to, but he didn't want Peyton to feel uncomfortable because he was following her around. "I just want to make sure you're safe," he told her. He never wanted Peyton to get hurt again, especially as badly as she had been for the past few weeks. Making sure she was out of harms way was something he needed to do, and it was easier now that Dane was here looking over Kat.

Kat looked down to her hand, the one of which was no longer holding Dane's. Why was that? Clearing her throat gently, she closed her eyes and tried to think of what she actually was thinking about. "I'm not really sure," she started as she opened her eyes again to look at her empty hand. "Your hand," she said slowly, then found that might be a bit vague, "you pulled it away. Why?" Kat was thinking about a lot more than that, but that was the biggest thing on her mind right now. Everything was all pretty jumbled.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:39 am

Peyton slightly frowned and sat forward opening her eyes, "I just put a lot of stress on you," She said and bit onto her lip. Ever since she had met these two, she had been nothing but trouble, causing pain, stress, and worry. Sighing Peyton stood, and looked to the couch where the plastic nylon fibers had melted from her heat, "I'm gonna have to pay for that," She said simply.

Dane looked at Kat, "Because I need to know what it is you are truly thinking, with out my actions clouding your thoughts," He told her. He was worried that she might reject him, but didn't feel wrong in saying what he did. Dane really felt a connection with Kat, something he hasn't ever felt with another person.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:57 pm

Brock grabbed Peyton's hand and pulled her closer to him. "Please don't think like that," he asked her as he looked into her eyes. "You have not been trouble for us. I wanted to run away with you, just as did Kat. I love you and that is why I will fight and run as long as I can to be with you." Brock was serious, and the look in his eyes were extremely serious as well. He loved her so much, he already knew that much, and all he wanted was to be with her and one day be safe and free.

Kat blushed slightly as she continued to look to her empty hand. "I don't know how I feel," she said honestly. What was this feeling? What did it mean? She didn't know, she had never even had a simply childhood crush before since they had moved around so much. "I have weird feelings in my stomach and my chest, and my head gets kind of dizzy," she tried as best as she could to explain her feelings. "All I know is that when you do hold my hand I feel great, and when you stop it's like there is a hole in my chest," Kat knew she must have sounded childish in the way she was explaining and in the tone of her voice, but innocents was pretty much what made up Kat.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:36 am

Peyton had a hard time seeing herself as anything other than a problem. But, if she tried, and that made Brock happy she wouldn't stop trying. Smiling Peyton leaned into him and rested her forehead in the crook of his neck. There were no words or actions that could show how thankful she really was for having him, and his sister in her life.

Dane frowned, "I feel the same," He said slipping his hand back into hers, it always felt better this way. "If you don't mind," He started, "I'd like to stay with you, at least, until you decide what it is I am to you," He said and smiled over to her. "Just let I us be, an us," He said as he gently squeezed her hand.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:00 am

Brock let the moment linger and be just that--a moment. The sound of Peyton's heartbeat, along with Brock's, filled the still air. Wrapping his arms around her gently, he knew he was never going to give up on making sure that everything was always okay for Peyton. He would never give up on making her happy, or trying to fix all of her built up emotions. Brock would always fight through whatever was thrown at him, simply so at the end of it all he could share moments like these with Peyton.

Kat felt a gentle blush spread across her face as she fought against biting her lip in shyness. Suddenly, what he said sank in and her head shot up. "N-no no, you can't come with us," her heart sank as the words came from her mouth. Thinking back to last night, if Kat hadn't given her energy to Dane he probably would have died along with Kat. She shook her head. No. She didn't want him in danger or that close to death's door ever again.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:27 am

Peyton smiled and shut her eyes, she felt so happy and so safe being here in his arms like this. There was something though, that stirred in her heart that made her feel like she'd lose Brock. He'd get bored, or tired, or something, and give up. On this, on...her. Slowly, Peyton looked up to Brock, "I-i love you," She breathed her cheeks reddening slightly.

Dane frowned, "Alright, well, now I'm not asking," He said and looked away from Kat. He was being more forward than he usually was. He wasn't going to let her go this time, someone like him. These three people that he was with now, they were the people he belonged with.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:16 pm

Brock smiled as he looked over to Peyton. "I love you too," his smile widened as he looked into Peyton's lovely eyes. He knew she was the one he belonged with just by spending more and more time with her. Brock would take care of her and find out how to help her with her powers. He looked over to the couch and then back to Peyton. One day she wouldn't have to worry about sitting on a couch or picking up a remote.

Kat felt a twinge of pain in her heart and her stomach drop with the tone of Dane's voice and the words that went with it. "Please, no," her voice was gentle and light, something barely above a whisper. He could die out there with them, and she knew she didn't want that for him, not in a million years. She could come back for him once she was safe and out of harms way, but she didn't want him putting his life on the line as well.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:25 pm

Peyton smiled and then pulled from Brock's grip, she was feeling a little wobbly still and for a moment her head was spinning. Peyton tried to take a few steps and stumbled forward using Brock to catch herself. "W-woah," She said softly and shut her eyes.

Dane stood then, letting go of Kat, "I'm going, and that's that," He said folding his arms. Then his expression softened, "I want to protect you, just like your brother with Peyton," He said and knelt down in front of Kat. "Just let me protect you,"
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:35 pm

Brock held onto Peyton tightly before deciding to go back to the couch. "You need to take it easy," he said as he picked Peyton up gently and carried her over to the couch. When he sat down, he let Peyton rest in his lap ever so gently. He knew she must have been pretty hungry, and she had just been healed, so everything had to have been pretty faint.

Kat looked to him with sad eyes. What had she gotten him into? She had never expected a date would turn into a fiasco of which would turn into more people being put in harms way. Kat closed her eyes, unable to look into Dane's. She wanted him to come with her, but not be in danger like he would be. Kat wanted a normal life, with normal dates and normal events. "Why?" she finally broke the silence, "Why put yourself in danger simply to have a chance to protect me?" Kat had been doing this for months on end already, why did he feel the need to protect her?
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:08 am

Peyton leaned into Brock and sighed, "I really don't feel so great.." She breathed. Her head was continuing to spin while she sat there. Peyton didn't like making him worry about her, but she did know how irritating it was for him when she didn't tell him things like this. But, to change the subject onto something else Peyton opened her eyes and looked at Brock, "Do you think we'll have to leave soon?" She asked him.

Dane looked at Kat very seriously, "Because," He started obviously choosing his words perfectly, "I feel something with you, just being here with you, and not only that, we're the same our powers, I thought I was the only one like me, I've found three of you," He took both of Kat's hands into his, "And you, by far, are the best of them all," He said and smiled gently.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:57 pm

Brock knew that Peyton was trying to get off the subject, so he left it alone, but made sure he was holding her in his arms securely. "Probably," he said before looking off to the room. He knew Kat was probably going to have to say her good bye's sooner than later and he knew how hard it would be for her as well. "After we all eat and help clean up we'll probably get going. I don't want to take any chances of them catching up to us."

Every emotion seemed to erupt and bounce around in Kat's stomach when she heard those last few words come out of Dane's mouth. "But I--" she cut herself off as she looked to the floor, her gentle eyebrows knitted together in worry. "I don't want you getting hurt," she whispered as she continued to think. After a small while of silence Kat looked up slowly. "What if you stay and I just come back when this is all said and done?" she was desperately trying to make a plea, some sort of arrangement to where Dane didn't have to--didn't want to--go.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:20 am

Peyton looked over to the door as well, she wasn't sure what Kat and Dane were doing, but she could guess, "Do you think she'll let him come with us?" She asked Brock, he had powers so naturally he'd want to come with them, be with people like him. But, before Brock could answer Peyton had made up her mind, he was coming, even if Kat was worried that he'd be in danger, "I know this is tough for you Brock, but I think Dane and Kat need each other," She said and turned to face him, "She needs him just like I need you," She finished with a murmur.

Dane looked at Kat and sighed, she was so stubborn and it made him smile, "I can't, I'd go mad worrying about you and the others. It hasn't been that long but, you guys are important to me," He stood then and pulled Kat to her feet. Before he spoke he pulled her into him and rested his chin lightly on her head, "I'm going, I can handle myself, I know it," He said, "Please, just let me care for you," he spoke in such a sad and pleading way.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:31 am

Brock bit his lip slightly. He understood, but he was worried for Peyton and Kat. What if this guy slowed them down? What if he couldn't handle running and just left Kat? All of this would really hurt the group. Brock would let him come, but he would need to have some one on one time with Dane to lay down the "laws of the land". "I understand, but I am a little skeptical to say the least," he said in a gentle tone as he continued to look to the door.

Kat felt her heart hurt when she heard the tone of Dane's voice. She felt like she wanted to protest again, but when she opened her mouth nothing came out. Feeling out of breathe and tears about to fall again, she simply buried her head in Dane's chest and leaned into him. Kat slowly, and gently, wrapped her arms around Dane, unable to say a word. Her hug, in a way, was like her telling him she would let him come with, even though she was very worried about it.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:34 am

Peyton sighed and shut her eyes, all of this was too much stress for her. She didn't like it. Being in the condition that she was she wasn't sure how much more of this she could take. She could feel her body slowly going down hill. She was always tired and her head always hurt, she would eventually get herself killed if she didn't get some R&R. She looked over at Brock and read his expression, "You know, you can always grill him after Kat's done talking to him," She said.

Dane sighed in relief and hugged Kat right, "I know this worries you but, I wont let anything happen to me or to you." He said and kissed the top of her head, "I know it's hard, but try not to worry okay?" He said and held her tightly to him.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:16 am

Brock smiled and nodded. "I think I might do that," he said, loving that she could pretty much read what he was thinking. Brock soon looked at Peyton, and I mean really looked at her. "You should rest though," his voice was gentle and caring; seeing Peyton obviously needed some rest. Brock thought all of them could have gone for a could more hours of cold hard rest, but he knew it was Peyton who needed it the most. "If you don't wake up before we leave then that's okay. I'll carry you," he promised with a gentle and reassuring smile.

Kat nodded as much as she could when he head was buried in Dane's chest. "Promise," he muffled voice ran though the still air. No tears left her eyes and her heart slowly healed up. Dane had Kat's powers, but obviously they had found a way to stop them, which worried her more than anything.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:55 pm

Peyton was asleep in a second after he spoke about rest. She had pulled knees to her chest and was leaning into Brock lightly. Soft rhythmic breathing fell from her lips, stirring a strand of hair that had rested itself on her cheek and was silently dangling near her mouth. Peyton looked much like a innocent child might after a hard day playing. Tired and ready for her nap.

Dane smiled, " You need to rest, Kat," Dane said pulled her to her feet. "We'll set you up in a nice guest room," he breathed. He was trying to speak calmly. Dane was trying to get Kat relaxed enough or her to nap.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next