Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

2 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed} - Page 19 Empty Re: Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:23 am

Brock look over to Peyton and smiled gently. She looked so innocent, so calm, so content. Brushing the hair out of Peyton's face gently, he held her like any loving boyfriend would. His mind slowly traveling from Peyton and Dane he let his thoughts linger on the new task at hand. Dane. What were they going to do about this boy? He knew Kat and Dane liked one another, but could Dane handle always running away, always being chased? He would rather break the tie between Kat and Dane now while still new then wait for the bond to grow and Dane to just run off and hurt her.

Kat shook her head in protest as she nuzzled gently into Dane's chest, taking in his smell and his warmth for the first time; actually paying attention to it all. "I'm not tired," her voice was soft and a subtle whine was laced throughout her tone. She didn't need rest, and even if she did, she wanted to spend the time with Dane before they left again.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed} - Page 19 Empty Re: Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

Post  Peyton Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:41 pm

Dane shook his head slightly and rolled his eyes with a slight smirk. "We all need to rest," He said standing and scooping Kat up into his arms. He was strong, and his muscles were defined and rigged. "I can rest with you, if you'd like?" He asked flushing slightly. He didn't mean anything by it, but simply rest but, he was hoping Kat wouldn't take it the wrong way.

Peyton stirred uneasily after a while. Nightmares were flooding her mind fast. Men in white running, blood, lots and lots of blood. Screaming and crying, painful screams. Screams that broke her heart just at the very note. As she slept her eye brows knitted together and a few silent tears slipped down her cheeks.
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19