Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

2 posters

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed} - Page 17 Empty Re: Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:40 pm

Brock nodded and followed suit, looking around the kitchen as well. "Probably best not to," he said and chuckled lightly. "It all smells great though," he said before looking around again. "Where is your uncle by the way? I'd love to thank him for allowing us to stay in his home," Brock mentioned as he looked back to Dane. "And thank you to you as well," he told him in a voice more formal that normal, simply because it was so great they actually got to sleep in a real home.

Kat nodded when Brock talked about the food. Suddenly she felt her stomach grumble as she quickly put her hand on her stomach as if she were going to quiet it someway or another. Slowly she walked over to the island and pulled out a bar stool that was sitting there. She sat down slowly as she looked around the home. "This place is so cute!" she added with joy. She knew it would come out sooner than later.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed} - Page 17 Empty Re: Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

Post  Peyton Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:45 pm

Peyton coughed once more and the blood splattered again, she didn't think it was going to go away. "I best not bother them..." She said before she tried to get up again. Whimpering in pain to herself she finally got herself to her feet. Slowly she slipped into the bathroom and washed her hand, starting as the rust colored water slipped down the drain.

Dane shook his head, "He owns the restaurant you were at last night, where I work, he has to live around there, " He explained mostly looking to Kat, "This house is for vacation, but it's not like he has many of those," He said with a slight laugh. "Oh and thank you, I'm trying to become a chef myself," he said as he started some pancakes.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:52 pm

Brock nodded. "Ah, I see. Very nice," his voice was distant, only because he was thinking about why the nephew wasn't already a cook himself. "So how long have you been working there?" he asked, wondering if that had something to do with the fact that he wasn't a chef yet, or maybe because he was too young.

Kat could feel her mouth start to water and when he started the pancakes her stomach just lost it. She could feel the pit in her stomach growing, telling her it was ready for some of the delicious food she was smelling.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:00 pm

Peyton looked herself over in the mirror and she looked horrible. Coughing again this time rather loud blood splashed the white porcelain of the sink. Quickly she washed out the sink and looked up into the mirror, there was blood on the corner of her mouth. If she kept this up, she'd never hide this from Brock and Kat. She's been alone for almost 45 minutes now and really hoped that no one thought to come check on her.

Dane shrugged, 'I mean I've been offered a few jobs but, my uncle is getting old and I wanna stick around and help him out, " He said as he started flipping the pancakes in the air with a flick of the pan. He caught them gracefully and they landed with a slight sizzle. "Hungry?" He asked to both of them.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:06 pm

"Very!" Brock laughed when he heard Kat almost pounce at the chance to get food, and after hearing her stomach growl over and over he found her 'very' laughable. "Same here," he said in a softer tone than Kat, a smile on his face. "Let me go get Peyton. You two can get started," he told them before nodded and walking off to the bedroom. Opening the door he saw no one in the bed. "Peyton?" he looked over to the closed bathroom door. "You alright?" he asked in a gentle tone.

Kat smiled when he offered her food. It all smelt so good. Even though Kat was very small, she ate a lot for her height; however, she never seemed to gain a pound. She liked to think of it as a talent, but she knew it was probably just a very high metabolism.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:11 pm

Peyton jumped slightly and quickly washed her face, 'I-i uh, Yes!" She called frantically. Oh great, what if he saw something? Adjusting her hair and wiping her face she took a deep breath. Breathing hurt but, she plastered a smile on her face and opened the door, "Breakfast done already?" She asked in mock cheer. "It smells wonderful," She added as she side stepped Brock.

Dane laughed looking to Kat, "Here you are, " He said and set the plate down. Smirking he kissed the top of Kat's head, hoping that it was alright with her. Looking over his shoulder Brock was still tending to Peyton and didn't see his latest shows of affection to his little sister.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:16 pm

Brock expected a hug or something from Peyton, at least a decent 'Good morning', but when he got none of that he simply started to walk out of the room. "Yup, all ready," he said in a slightly blank tone. He already knew there was something wrong, whether it be an emotion, physical, just something she needed to talk to him with, whatever.

Kat giggled lightly, loving that nothing from last night had changed. "Thank you," she said, talking about more than just the food, but she instantly dug in. She didn't know why, but she was extremely hungry for no reason at all. "Mmm, this is so good," she finally said when she was done with a few bites.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:23 pm

Peyton walked out and started to dish herself up silently, but when she was half way through she felt nauseous. "I thank you for the food, but I'm not all too hungry, " Peyton said looking toward the waiter, "I think I'm just gonna go back to bed," She said and went back to the room, when she shut the door she collapsed onto the bed and coughed more, and again, blood.

Dane smiled at Kat and then looked up at Peyton, "Uhm, you're welcome, " He managed before the red haired girl slipped off again. "She's not much of a people person, is she?" He asked looking toward Kat. She was scarfing away which made him laugh more, he felt so connected to this girl, he had the moment she walked into the restaurant last night. She instantly had made him happy.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:31 pm

Brock sighed and turned right around and went back to the room. Noticing the door was locked he knocked on the door gently. "Peyton, please let me in," he asked her. Why did she always do this to him? All he wanted was to help her and when she pushed him away like this he couldn't do anything, and it made him feel awful. Ha hated when she ignored him and pushed him away. He was her boyfriend, he was supposed to look after her.

Kat looked up to Dane and gulped down her mouth-full of food before she spoke. "Yeah, not really, she still really hasn't connected with me yet. I try to," Kat cut herself off as she looked to where Peyton ran off to and sighed. "Yeah," was all she said before going back to her food. She knew it was even worse for Brock when she pushed him away.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:36 pm

Peyton didn't have time to look herself over in the mirror before she walked over and unlocked the door, she had just made it back to the bed when Brock opened the door and stepped in after her. Before Peyton spoke she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand which became stained with blood, "Did you need something?" She asked not turning to face Brock.

Dane sighed and watched Brock walk back into the room, "Those two are perfect for each other aren't they?" He asked as she chewed on a piece of pancake. It was rude to talk with your mouthful but, he was too starving to care. Brock and Peyton seemed to work so well from what he was seeing, even though Brock seemed to be upset at the moment.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:04 pm

Brock stood in the doorway before walking over and sitting on the edge of the bed. "Are you alright?" he asked, hoping she wouldn't lie to him this time. It was obvious something was wrong, he just didn't know what that something was yet. He just wanted her to tell him the truth. She always talked about being so connected with him, but sometimes she just didn't act like it...

Kat nodded. "They really do. They're just going through," she took a bite and gulped it down, "a rough patch." Soon Kat was finished and she pushed her plate away. Looking to Dane she smiled. "So, may I ask you something?" she was a little timid about asking, but she was pretty sure she knew the answer. Being really out of it last night she wasn't sure what had happened. She just needed some clarification.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:09 pm

Peyton frowned, she wasn't going to lie to him like this. Slowly she held out her hand to him, not daring to look in his direction. specks of blood were on her palm and a streak of it on the back of her hand. After a moment of standing there she sat herself down on a chair that was in the bedroom. She felt weak and she coughed again into her hand more blood passing her lips.

Dane looked at Kat and nodded, "Of course," He said to her as he finished his plate. The he thought of what it could be she wanted to know, and right away he knew. He was happy to explain too, assuming they were the same that is. He hoped so , or else this conversation might be a little odd for Kat.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:15 pm

Brock looked to Peyton with sad eyes. "You should have just told me," he sighed and looked her over. "Do you know what the cause is?" he asked. He hoped he could fix Peyton up himself with some medicine, but he had a feeling he would need Kat anyway. He hated to do that after she had just recovered, but Peyton couldn't go on like this.

Kat looked to Dane with a very straight forward face, one that was still inviting and gentle. "Are you an angel?" she asked. The words sounded silly coming from her mouth, but she knew that was what she was, so she wondered it he were the same. "I mean, your powers last night were like mine, and that is what I am," she said, letting everything kind of hang in the air.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:49 pm

Silently she shook her head, but she did know the more she coughed the more blood showed. Peyton avoided letting her eyes meet with Brock's. It was obvious he was upset with her, for not letting him know, but she hated bothering him all the time. As Peyton tried to take a deep breath she winced and coughed again, this time the front of her white gown catching some of the blood.

Dane nodded and looked at Kat seriously, "Yes," he told her simply. He knew it, she was one too! He knew that he wasn't the only one, and was glad of that. Silently he slipped his hand over to hers and grabbed it. Dane didn't plan on hiding anything from any of these people.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Brock quickly stood up when he saw more blood on her. He walked to the kitchen and looked to Kat and Dane. "Kat..." his voice trailed off as he looked to her with pleading eyes. Kat was the only one that could heal Peyton and he couldn't take Peyton to a doctor to get checked out and fixed. He needed Kat, so much.

Kat blushed as she looked to their linked hands and was about to say something when suddenly she heard Brock. Looking over to him, she knew something was wrong, even thought their brother-sister thing was all messed up. Kat quickly got up and walked over to where Peyton was in the room. "Will someone help her to the bed?" she asked.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:04 pm

Peyton felt her heart sink into her stomach, "N-no, I'm fine!" She stammered, putting her hands up to ward off Kat. This was exactly what she had been trying to avoid in not telling Kat or Brock. Guilt waned over her as Brock walked her to the bed. She didn't want to accept the help, but she didn't know what would happen if she didn't.

Dane stood and walked to the bedroom, curious as to what was going on. When he saw Peyton he frowned and then looked to Kat, "Let me," He said and brushed past Kat. She was weak and worn, much more so than he was and he'd like to do this for her. Before he started though, he looked to Brock hoping he wasn't over stepping some sort of boundary.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:10 pm

Brock honestly had no idea what was going on. He looked to Dane with an approving, yet extremely confused expression. He almost wanted to lean over to Kat and ask what the heck was going on, but he thought that probably wouldn't have helped the situation much. So instead, Brock simply stood there and waited for what he thought would never happen in his life. He had met another Angel.

Kat looked to Dane and tried to protest, but when he started to work on Peyton anyway, her protests were dismissed. Kat took her own hand in the other and swayed back and forth slowly as she transferred energy from one arm to the next, kept it flowing through her shoulders and then continued to transfer the energy from one hand to the other; almost as if making a giant circle of energy in her body. This was always something that calmed her down, and at the moment she was really nervous if Dane was going to be okay.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:16 pm

Peyton winced as he worked and looked at him with a perplexed expression. She continued to cough up blood but it became less and less as Dane worked. "You're an angel," She said out loud when he was finally done. She didn't know she'd ever just run into someone like this, it really blew her mind.

Dane worked, and when he was done didn't really feel much pain at all. He had used his powers enough to really build up a tolerance. When Peyton spoke he was a little caught off guard, "Uhm, yeah I am," He said and glanced over to Kat and Brock.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:23 pm

Brock almost found it even hard to swallow the lump in his throat. This was huge. Another angel? How many were there out there? He felt very confused and yet also a little worried at the same time. Did that mean he was coming with them? What was going to happen? Would he just bring them down? Questions were running through Brock's mind as he tried to process everything.

When Dane looked to Kat she simply smiled and nodded. "Yup, another angel guys," she said, a bit awkwardly and sheepishly. She felt a little uneasy with Peyton and Brock freaking out over it, but Kat didn't see it as such a big deal. He was special, like them. How was that hard to comprehend?
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:32 am

Peyton then smiled, "You're her Brock..." She breathed. Then her cheeks heated when she realized everyone was looking at her. Had she spoke that out loud? Awkward. "I-I mean, I can see how you two are drawn together, how you fit together like one..." She stood from the bed and took Brock's hand, "You're Kat's Brock," she said looking at Dane, gripping Brock's hand tightly.

Dane was confused at first but then when Peyton explained he understood. He felt what she saw, it was like some other force pulling him into Kat whenever they were near each other. Slowly he grabbed onto Kat's hand, "I think I know what you're talking about, " He said and then looked to Brock who seemed to be in a little bit of a shock.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:44 am

Brock looked to Peyton and then to Dane slowly. He looked over the boy and felt a pain in his chest. His little sister, his baby, with a man? Brock knew she was all grown up now, it was just going to take some time to realize that a bit more. He nodded in agreement to what was going on, even though he had no idea about anything with those two really.

Kat felt a deep red on her face when she heard Peyton the first time because she knew exactly what she meant, but once Peyton explained a bit more, it made Kat even more embarrassed and red. Her face felt like the sun as butterflies infested her stomach and made her bite the inside of her cheek.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:51 am

Peyton patted the back of Brock's hand in an effort to comfort him. She knew this was going to be hard for him, his little sister was growing up. "Could you please excuse us?" Peyton asked gently to Kat and Dane. She felt as though she needed to talk to Brock about all of this. He seemed to need someone.

Dane nodded when Peyton asked politely and grabbed onto Kat's hand. He knew what Peyton had meant but he wasn't sure if Kat would accept him that way, they really had only just met. Was all of this a little to quick? She didn't know but she did know that he wanted to be with Kat, and Peyton and Brock. They were so nice.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:01 am

Brock walked with Peyton out of the room and looked to her confused. "What is it?" he asked. He then looked her over and when he saw the blood he stopped. "Are you alright now?" he asked, still concerned for her safety. He wondered what it was that was hurting Peyton so much before.

Kat, without looking to Dane, said, "Thank you for helping Peyton." She then looked over to the bed and walked over to sit down on the edge of it. "Are you feeling tired at all?" she asked. She knew she had always felt the way, however, she was also so much smaller than he was. When she looked to him and then to herself, it seemed as if he were a giant.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:25 am

Peyton brushed off his question and looked up at Brock, "I should be asking you the same thing," She said and glanced back toward the bedroom. "Are you handling this alright? Cause it sure doesn't seem like it," Peyton grabbed one of his hands in both of hers and brought it to her lips kissing it.

Dane shrugged, "No problem, I'm not tired at all," He told Kat and sat beside her. Wrapping his arm around her shoulders he pulling Kat into him. "Your brother isn't taking all of this so well is he?" He asked and looked toward the door, "And Peyton is still pretty sickly, we'll just have to make sure she rests and not let Brock know unless he has to he said," then he frowned, "Sorry, I don't want to try and take over..."
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:09 pm

Brock looked to her confused. Handling what alright? "What do you mean?" he asked. He really had no idea what she was talking about, and she had completely skipped over his question. Was she not doing alright? His mind raced as he wondered how she would be doing later on. Was the problem really fixed, or maybe it was just temporary.

Kat shook her head. "No need to apologize, I agree," nodding, she looked over to the door as well. "He just doesn't like the idea of me growing up because he knows that means one day we won't be together as much. He'll have his own life, I'll have mine, we'll probably live different places. He hates that," she already knew how Brock was feeling because she felt the same way. For the longest time it was just her and Brock, no one else was ever there for us, and that connection with them was so strong.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next