Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

2 posters

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed} - Page 16 Empty Re: Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:40 pm

Ooc: WUUTT!?! Dude, I'd totally watch this movie or read this book... O.o We are so good... xD!
Ic:

Brock put his hand in the tub and the water was cool again. Peyton was sucking up all the heat. Unpluging the tub again and running new hot water after that he kept Peyton in the tub that time so he wouldn't risk messing up anything. When the tub was done filling again all he found he could do was sit there and pray. He needed Peyton to be okay. Suddenly a thought sprung to his mind. Kat! What was happening to her? What were her affects? Brock felt his heart break even more, finding all he could do was sit there and worry.

Kat would have liked to jump up and holler, ask Dane how he did that, maybe even ask if he knew what was going on, but she was far too weak. Soon the broken ribs came. Was she getting the harm from the people she heals too? The process was slow when breaking her ribs, but it was also more painful that way. "Ahh!" she screamed as she dug her nails into the ground. She had never felt anything more painful in her life, crying and screaming was all she could seem to do and she had no idea how to stop any of it.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed} - Page 16 Empty Re: Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:50 pm

Peyton failed again to wake up, and from the inside she pushed harder and harder. Nothing seemed to be working, she was cold as stone now. She could feel it in her bones, her heart, and her soul. Peyton finally with the little energy she had mustered out a small whimper, 'Brock..."

Dane worked and worked, but nothing seemed to be coming through. "Kat, you need to work with me, use all of the energy you have, heal me," He said to her, he wasn't sure that she was the same, but he had a feeling. If they fed off of each others powers they'd be like a magical circuit they'd be able to last long enough to get out of here. "We've got to do this, and get your family," Dane said his tone cool and commanding.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:57 pm

Brock nodded. He knew that was the cue to get the hell out of there. He ran to the other room, stuffed everything into the biggest bag they had and put it on his back. Running back to Peyton he pulled her out of the tub, grabbed five towels, wrapped her up in all of them, and then left the apartment. He went down the stairs instead and out the back entrance as to not attract any attention. He moved slower than usual since he was losing energy, so he was only barely out the door in the time he usually would have been halfway down the street.

Kat lifted her hands in the air and blindly searched for Dane's. When she finally found his hand she linked her's with his and, with a shaky voice, said "U-use my energy," she winced a few times, pausing here and there, but she managed to get out the sentence. She sent her powers to him as much as she could but she was draining a lot faster than Dane was. She clenched her teeth together and shut her eyes tightly, trying to suck it all up and take it, but her ribs were still breaking and it was making it hard for her to breath.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:06 pm

Peyton could feel she was being carried, and the farther they went to the skirts of the town the better she felt. It was noticeable in Brock's step too, though it would take them a while to recover from this. Peyton's eyes weakly pried open as she mustered enough energy to speak, "Get to the out skirts and stop," Peyton breathed, Kat would know they were their, she would sense Brock.

Dane focused hard and used his energy for her, it seemed to be working. They were still in a lot of pain, but enough energy was keeping them alive. Soon they ran into Brock and Kat who had stopped, and looked as though they were recovering. Dane did start to feel better too, the pain had stopped leaving him sore as his body tried to gain back it's energy and heal him.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:13 pm

Brock looked to his little sister, crumbled and broken on the ground, and he felt responsible for not having looked after her. 'I'm sorry', his mind said to the both, but he didn't dare say anything to each of them. He knew he was in pain, but he would wait for his sister no matter what. He thought about all of the pain she must have been in. He could see the scars and cuts all over her body. She was covered in blood and she looked so pale.

Healing only just slightly, she could feel her ribs fixing just enough to where she could breath again. Once her chest started to move from air flowing in and out she felt a little better, mentally that was. She wouldn't show it, but she was still hurting worse than anything she had ever known before. She could feel the burns as if she was still in a fire, she could feel the cuts as if it had all just happened, and it was all at one. She couldn't move from the ground yet, not on her own. She had no idea if she were even still gripping the grass or not.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:20 pm

Peyton's eyes were open now, but she couldn't move, only speak if she tried hard enough, "We have to stay..." She started and winced in pain, "...here and rest..." Her voice was ragged and small. She looked from Kat and Brock, and the pang of guilt struck her again. All this time it has been her fault they got hurt, why would someone curse Brock and Kat to be stuck with her? Why did Brock and Peyton draw each other in? She didn't know but, she hated herself for it.

Dane was panting, he had used all of his energy to keep Kat alive, now he was certain that Kat and the others were just like him. If he had known before this would have made him happy, but now, he was in too much pain for joy. "We're going to be alright," Dane said mostly to Kat.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:27 pm

Brock shook his head. "We can't stay here, we might die in our sleep. We have to get out of here," Brock looked to Dane in confusion, but he didn't have time to ask now. "Dane, do you think you can make it a little further with Kat?" he asked. He would have offered to take her himself, but he was too tired, all he would do is collapse. He hoped Dane would be alright making it out of the town. He knew though, if they stayed there, they would all be dead one way or another.

Kat soon started to cough, but she kept it quiet enough to where no one really noticed. She rolled over and propped herself up only slightly so she could cough up some of the blood blocking her lung pipe. Finally, when she had coughed up enough blood to breath again, she rolled back over onto her back to regain a little energy.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Peyton tried to get up, to walk but that only caused her to collapsed. She coughed and blood splattered into her hand. When she looked to Dane he was nodding in response to Brock's question. Peyton wished there was something she could do, but she didn't have the energy for anything.

Dane nodded and forced himself to his feet before picking up Kat. He frowned toward Peyton and Brock, they looked awful too. He didn't know what was happened to them, but he did know he was going to help them. Help Kat.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:43 pm

Brock shook his head in discontent when Peyton tried to get up. "Peyton," he said as he knelt down gingerly, "please, stop trying to be tough. You're hurt, I know it, Dane knows it, we all know it. Will you please stay in my arms?" he asked in a polite voice. He picked Peyton back up gently and struggled back to his feet before he started off. "Thank you so much Dane," his voice was serious and he really meant that. He couldn't have done it alone and he was so thankful Dane was there to help out.

Kat felt so bad for Dane having to carry her in his condition. "Sorry," she whispered in a gentle tone. Another innocent brought into all of this. She nuzzled her head into his chest gently as she kept all the pain to herself. She didn't need to be screaming and crying to let everyone know how much pain she was in. They were all in pain too and they all needed their own personal strength to pretend for everyone else.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:49 pm

Peyton frowned but nodded, "S-sure," She said softly, and held onto Brock as he lifted her into the air. They'd be out of range of what ever this was soon, and they'd heal. But for now Peyton had to do as Brock asked, and rest. Even though it was upsetting to watch him struggle so hard for her.

Dane nodded to him, "Of course, " his voice was just as serious if not more than Brock/s, and when Kat spoke into his ear he shook his head, "Shh, don't worry about me," He said and walked past Brock and Peyton, "I know a place we can go," He said and started to lead the way.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:56 pm

Brock nodded as he could feel some of his electricity come back. Instead of giving energy to himself, he sent little bits of electricity to his fingertips and sent them into Peyton, enough to where it would jump start her fire, but not too much to where it would hurt her. He was going to make sure Peyton stayed safe and healthy, not matter what. She was no longer just a friend, he loved her and at this point he would do anything to protect her.

Kat turned her head away from Dane so she could cough up more blood. At this point in time though, she coughed up less and less as they got further from the two. She couldn't feel herself healing yet, but she did feel the pain start to simmer down. The tears soon started to cease as she got herself under control and could hide most of the pain she was feeling. One she was done coughing up blood she nuzzled her head back into Dane's chest.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:09 pm

Peyton felt slightly what Brock was doing but said nothing, he was doing what would make him happy. Holding onto him though she kissed on his neck, a silent way of saying thank you to him. She hoped that wasn't too much from him right now, too distracting or something.

Dane held Kat tightly too him and before long he was feeling normal again, "Here," He said as they walked up to a rather large log cabin, hidden in the trees. It was fancy and souped up, Dane was sure that they'd be able to stay there for a while before they had to move on from what ever it was.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:16 pm

"Is this your place?" he asked as he walked up to the cabin. He thought it was very nice, and he just wanted to make sure that it was really alright to stay in this place. Brock was feeling better by now, and he hoped Peyton and Kat were too, along with Dane. All Brock needed now was a good night's rest, which he was sure was what everyone needed.

Kat looked over to the cabin with a tired expression. Normally, if she wasn't feeling so under the weather, she would have a cute little expression on and exclaimed "Oh my gosh, it's so cute!", but that wasn't really what she felt like doing right now, though her mind did scream it to her. Kat simply acknowledged that her brain was right and then closed her eyes. Later she would comment on how cute it was, but for now, she needed sleep.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:26 pm

Peyton looked the place over and then shut her eyes, she too was exhausted. When they got in Dane directed Peyton and Brock to a bed room and left them to be. She got herself to her feet and grabbed her bag from Brock's back. "You can rest now," She said and went into the bathroom, climbing into the dry tub. She shifted around, her bones and muscles stiff. It was going to be hard to get comfortable tonight.

Dane shook his head, "No, my uncles," He explained and then went into a room laying Kat down. Kneeling down he pressed his lips to her forehead, "Please, rest," He said in a soft and gentle tone. He'd let them explain tomorrow when they actually could think straight.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Brock shook his head. "I still have two cans," he said, grabbing the fire repellant from his bag and spraying it on the sheets. He knew it wasn't their place, but he would ask the man if he wanted the sheets washed afterwards. "If you'd like to come sleep with me," he offered before he kicked off his shoes and climbed into the bed, his eyes barely open anymore. He fought through the sleep to wait and see if Peyton would come join him or not.

Kat only heard a murmur of a voice and she was out. The kiss lingered on her head, even in her sleep. She could feel herself slowly healing as she slept, and it was the best feeling in the world.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:41 pm

Peyton flushed and with out the word she walked over to the bed, she was still wearing her night gown and so she didn't need to changed. Slipping into bed she laid there stiff, she was nervous even though exhausted. She laid flat on her back and shut her eyes trying to relax, but it wasn't working.

Dane smiled and shook his head and smiled slightly, with a yawn he walked back to his room and then crawled into bed where he would sleep till morning.

OOC:fit in a time skip some where.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:49 pm

When Brock heard Peyton get into the bed he smiled faintly. "I love you," he whispered, "Good night." And then he was out like a light. He had no more energy to stay awake.

Time Skip!

Brock stretched out and yawned as he embraced the new day. Rolling on his side, he saw Peyton was still asleep, or so it looked like. Her eyes were still closed but at least she had relaxed throughout the night, her muscles no longer as stiff.

Kat opened her eyes slowly, but when the sun threatened to invade her peaceful morning she closed her eyes again quickly and pulled the covers over her face. She was still sore from the night before and the scars were still painted down her arms from where she was "burned" again. When she looked at them they actually look kind of cool, though she guess they would probably go away in a few weeks.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:55 pm

Peyton stirred slowly and her eyes fluttered open, she stretched and then looked over to see Brock looking at her. Instantly her cheeks flushed and she looked away from him, she must have looked awful. "M-morning," Peyton mumbled as she sunk further under he covers.

Dane had felt perfectly normal when he had woke up in the morning, he was out in the kitchen now making breakfast for those three, who he was sure weren't feeling like he was. He'd ask them about all of this later when they had a chance to relax.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:00 pm

Brock snuck under the covers as well and looked to Peyton with a smile. "Good morning," he said with a smile. Giving Peyton a quick peck on the check he smiled and sat up, bringing the covers up with him. "Ready for another day?" he asked as he took in all of the sun light.

Kat looked to the door and thought she could make it without having too much of the sun in her face. Suddenly and quickly she jumped from the bed and ran to the shade by the door. Once there she pulled her hair back into a pony tail and walked out the door. Seeing Dance in the kitchen she smiled and waved. "Good morning," she said as she adjusted her short and t-shirt to make sure he wasn't showing anything.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:03 pm

Heading to bed! NIght.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:13 am

Peyton rolled away then hiding her face in the pillow, "Noooo," Came her muffled voice. She didn't want to get up and face another day, she was tired and worn. "Just let me sleep," She said and tried to snatch at the covers with out looking. Peyton's red hair was knotted and tangled slightly, and her night gown wrinkled and ruffled from getting wet and then sleeping in it.

Dane smiled sweetly, "Morning, how are you?" He asked and looked back to his pan stirring some eggs he had scrambled. He was glad that Kat was still with him, and though what happened was awful he hoped that now he'd get to be with her more. When the eggs were done cooking he slid them from the pan and laid in a few slices of bacon.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:11 pm

Brock nodded and pulled the cover back over Peyton gently. "Okay, well I'll be in the kitchen," he told her in a gentle voice before he kissed her head. Sliding out of bed and from the room, he walked into the kitchen slowly and with a bright smile on his face. It felt great not being in pain anymore, and he was ready to embrace that. "Morning!"

"Good morning," Kat said before answering Dane. "Just a little scarred up from last night," she said in a cheerful tone as she showed him her arms, full with scars of cuts, scraps, and burns. She was okay with it though, she thought they looked pretty good. 'Battle scars' as she liked to call them, which was something she could finally show off.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:16 pm

Peyton sighed and frowned when Brock finally had left the room, acting like she wasn't still hurting like the rest of them was a lot of work. They had gotten hurt, their powers diminishing, but her powers were different. Her were like her heart, and when they were stripped from her so quickly, it was different. Rolling onto her side Peyton coughed hard into her hand, blood covering her palm in small speckles.

Dane looked at Brock and smiled to him and then went back to cooking, 'I'm glad everyone is feeling better," He said and then glanced up again. Where was the red head? "How is...." He hesitated remembering he never really knew her name, maybe one of them would catch on and finish his sentence.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:29 pm

"Peyton?" he paused and looked back to the room. "She was still tired so I let her sleep." They had had a long night last night, so he understood her still being tired. Living as orphans for most of their lives they never really got a lot of sleep, so Brock and Kat were used to early mornings more than most. He was surprised Dane was up so early.

Kat nodded and smiled. Then thinking back, Brock and Dane had never met. "Oh yeah! Brock," she looked over to Dane and gestured to him, "this is Dane. Dane," she looked over to Brock and gestured to him, "this is Brock." Remembered that they didn't even know each other made her blush. Dane had kissed her last night, on the lips.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:33 pm

Peyton rolled onto her back and listened to Brock and Kat, and that waiter talk in the living room. Coughing into her hand again, more blood. She wasn't go to say anything, maybe it would just go away on it's own? She didn't know, but she knew she wasn't going to let Kat or anyone try to heal her so soon after what had happened last night. Sighing she tried to sit up, but she grimaced and winced so bad she decided it best to lay back down. It was odd, for once Peyton noticed how cold it was, she never felt cold in her life.

Dane nodded to Brock, "I'd shake your hand but, they're pretty filthy," He said and looked around the kitchen. There were pots and pans, egg shells, and all you could think of all over the kitchen. He was glad to be meeting Kat's brother, hopefully he'd stay on his good side.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next