Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

2 posters

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed} - Page 15 Empty Re: Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:21 am

Peyton nodded, "Yes I do," she said and then watched Brock flop onto the bed. He looked so worn and tired, so much so that it made Peyton feel guilty. He was working to hard for his sister and herself, he never seemed to get a break. Slowly walking over Peyton sat on the edge of the bed gingerly. When it didn't smoke she relaxed a little. Her back was still facing Brock as she tried to think of what to say, something other than she was sorry, because she knew he wouldn't think her having a need to apologize.

Dane took a few bites of ice cream, "I've been to Japan, and Italy," He listed, "Places like that," He said and then took the last few bites of his ice cream before tossing the cup and little spoon into the garbage, "What about you?" He asked looking back to Kat.
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed} - Page 15 Empty Re: Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:27 am

Brock yawned before looking over to Peyton. His eyes half open, his smiled and grabbed Peyton's hand gently before closing his eyes. "Thank you for staying with us," he said in a gentle tone before the room was silent again. Brock listened to all the small little sounds that no one really ever paid any attention to, it being like music to him.

Kat finished up her cup as well before she started. "Just all around the US and Mexico," she said before going to back to him. "Wow, that's just so cool though," she told him. Japan and Italy? She wondered slightly what those places were like. She knew, one day, she would go to foreign places and experience the world just like Dane had.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:33 am

Peyton smiled slightly, and squeezed Brock's hand, "Thank you for having me, " she said and then stood, "I'm going to go take a bath," She said and slipped from the room. it was about an hour before any nose was made in the bathroom. Peyton had been in there a long time and that can really mess with some one's head. As she stood to get out, her head spun and she reached for a towel. Slipping she hit the tile with a thud the towel barely covering herself up, all the warm water and air had made her pass out.

Dane smiled, "They're nice, but I don't like to brag," He told her and grabbed her hand with his, "People don't like it when others brag," he said coolly, and laced his fingers in hers, "I hope you don't mind," He said gently shaking their hands together. Dane really hoped that Kat would be staying for a while, he really did like her.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:58 am

Brock, half asleep, heard a thud. Not thinking he laid there for about a minute before anything registered in his mind. "Peyton!" he said as he popped up. Hopping off the bed he ran over to the bathroom. Knocking on the door a few times and asking if she was okay, he got no response. "I'm coming in, okay?" he asked and paused before he opened the door. When he saw Peyton on the ground barely covered he adverted his eyes. Quickly he grabbed a bigger towel and wrapped it around Peyton before he picked her up and carried her over to the bed. He laid her down with the towels wrapped around her and then looked around for the switch to the fan. When he had turned the fan on he walked out of the room and let Peyton sleep cool down.

Kat smiled and looked to their locked hands. "No, of course I don't mind," she added with a smile. why would she have? She liked Dane, and it was a weird feeling. She had never felt this way toward anyone before and it was--well it was nice. She wished she could stay, so badly she wished that.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:04 am

After about thirty more minutes Peyton was awake again. When she sat up the towel slipped off her chest which made her shiver. "Brock?" She called and then looked down. Yelping she realized she wasn't in the bathroom but still naked. Peyton's face heated horribly and she rushed toward her bag of clothes. "D-don't come in!" She shouted as she scrambled to pull her pajamas on. When she was finally dressed she stepped out into the living room. "Uhm...how much did you see?" She asked not looking at Brock as her cheeks beat a bright red.

Dane smiled, "I'm glad you showed up today," He said and leaned over kissing Kat on the cheek lightly. "You're not like the other girls I've met, your so fun and kind," He said to her and then tossed her empty cup into the garbage.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:10 am

Brock was still outside the room, not wanting to interrupt anything or see anything. "Nothing. A towel. Your leg. That's it," he told her truthfully. He was just lucky he had good reflexes because otherwise he would have seen a lot more. "Are you okay?" he asked, more concerned about her well being then what he saw of his girlfriend. "Can I come in?" he asked as he held onto the doorknob gently, leaning against the door as he did so.

Kat blushed a deep red as she felt his kiss still linger on her cheek. "T-thank you," she stumbled over her words as she tried not to get too flustered. Failing miserably at that, she just decided to stare at their hands linked together. Even that simple action sent butterflies to her stomach. Kat felt like a giddy little school girl on her first date with the guy she had been crushing on the whole school year.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:20 am

Peyton nodded and then realized that Brock couldn't hear a nod and sighed, "Yes," She called and went over sitting on the love seat that was put neatly in the corner of the bedroom. She had tied her wet hair up and had a sort of thin and short night down on, it was pure white which played off her milky skin, her eyes now back to their own as she had taken out her contacts shown like burning coals in the moon light that seeped through the space between the curtains. Her cheeks still held a pink color as she gently fidgeted with the hem of her clothes. Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed} - Page 15 Ronnie

Dane laughed slightly, a smirk playing at his lips. "Should I be getting you home yet?" He asked, hoping she'd say no. "There's another place I'd like to show you," He said and looked toward the door of the parlor. They were the only two in the whole place.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:39 am

Brock walked over to Peyton and put his hands on her shoulders gently. "Are you alright?" he asked as his hands idly massaged Peyton's shoulders gently. He felt as if he always had to keep an eye on Peyton, her clumsyness always making him nervous that she was going to get hurt everywhere she went. He took a deep breath, just glad she was awake and okay.

Kat smiled. She knew that she would have to be home at some point in time, but they never really gave her a time. Standing up she smiled. "Lead away," her hand was still in Dane's and as they exited the store she waved to the old man and said a small "Thank you sir," to him on the way out.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:47 am

Peyton nodded, "I'm embarrassed but, fine," She told Brock and bit her lip. She felt bad, getting hurt all the time was no fun for her but, she couldn't imagine that it was fun for Brock either. She was always doing something to make him worry. Peyton still didn't look at Brock, she was by far to embarrassed.

Dane smiled, "Great," He said and then went down the way they had been going. "It's just a little ways up here," Dane explained and squeezed Kat's had lightly. It was a little park he was taking her too, with a pond, flowers, and lots of birds.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:59 am

Brock shook his head as she kept his hands on her shoulders. "Don't be, it's fine," he promised her, and he meant it. There was nothing wrong with it. She had been in there a long time, which was very good for her, and something was bound to happen. "I just wanted to make sure you were alright," he told her before kissing her cheek gently.

Kat followed Dane all the way to the secret place they were headed. When they got there Kat could feel her jaw drop. The views. The animals. The lake. Everything about it was just so beautiful. "Dane," she paused as she tried to take it all in. "W-wow, just wow," she said in a very small voice before looking back to Dane.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:04 am

Peyton touched her own cheek gently after his lips left her cheek, "I don't think I'll ever get over this feeling I get when you kiss me," She said softly, finally turning her head and letting her eyes meet Brock's. Every time they kissed or touched for that matter, butterflies shot up Peyton's stomach and made her heart pound hard. She was sure she'd never stop feeling like it was the first time.

Dane grinned, "I thought you'd like it," He said to her before walking her over to the water. He thought about maybe asking her to swim but, then thought against it. Neither of them had swim suits, so asking meant that they would either be in their under clothes or naked, which was a little quick for people who had just met.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:32 am

Brock smiled, seeing Peyton's lovely eyes and smile. "And I'll never get over just being near you," he said in a gentle tone before kissing her lips gently. Before pulling completely away he whisper, "I love you." When he pulled back he looked into Peyton eyes again, trying to read her expression, to figure out what she was thinking. Being near her was the best thing in Brock's world, and he hoped it was the same for her.

Kat walked over to the water shortly after Dane. She then slipped off her shoes and sat down at the water's edge, letting her feet dangle off and into the water. It was so cold, it sent shivers up her spine, but it always felt so nice and relaxing. Kat loved the water, everything about it was relaxing and peaceful and beautiful. "I really do," she finally said in response to Dane.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:44 am

Peyton kissed him back and smiled, "I love you too," She breathed. It was a wonderful feeling to hear him say that so sweetly. Reaching up Peyton touched Brock's cheek gently, he was cool to her, which felt nice on her skin. "I've felt the same since I first met you," Peyton whispered into the darkness. Her cheeks were red and her heart was pounding. In the stillness of the room Peyton was sure Brock could hear it.

Dane watched her a moment and then followed her actions, slipping off his own shoes and dipping his own feet into the water. As he was sitting down he looked at Kat with hope in his eyes, "So maybe you'll come back to visit if not for me, then this place?" He asked. It was a confusing way to form the sentence but he was nervous and hoped she'd get what he meant.

Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:57 am

Brock silently chuckled at the sound of Peyton's racing heart. He then felt a yawn come on, and when it was finished he sat on the edge of the love seat, letting his eyes search through the darkness for Peyton's figure. The light was very dim in the background and when he looked back to the clock it was past eleven. He wondered idly when Kat would be back, she was certainly taking a while.

Kat then felt her heart sink as she looked to the moon, which was in the opposite direction of Dane. "I don't know," she paused and took a shaky breath. "I don't know how long we'll be staying," she told him truthfully. She knew she couldn't talk about her powers, but she could at least let him know some things, that was for sure. Kat grabbed her own hand and held it securely as she thought, both her hands in her lap.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:10 am

Peyton looked toward the clock too, and frowned. "You must be really tired," She said to Brock and then went toward a pare of double doors that led out to a patio. "I'll let you sleep," She said before opening the door and stepping out. She didn't want to be such a burden on people like she was, this one simple thing would make her feel a little bit better about it.

Dane frowned slightly and then looked at Kat, "Hey, I'm sure you'll be able to come back sometime," He said softly, and then he put his arm around Kat's shoulders. "I mean, you'd like to come back right?" He asked and looked out to the water.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:15 am

Brock was about to protest, but he thought that she might need some alone time. He simply nodded to himself in the darkness and then sat down in the love seat. He wasn't going to go to sleep, he would wait up for Kat and Peyton. He couldn't bear it if something happened to one of them while he was just sleeping away. Letting this thoughts take over, he sat in the dark room and let his mind wander to everything that had happened.

All Kat could do was simply nod. Tears were already welling in her eyes again as she thought about how long it might be before she could ever come back. Chocking back the tears she sat in the darkness, not able to say anything because she knew that if she did she would only burst into tears. Maybe one day she could come back and he would still be waiting, but she really doubted it. Sooner than later he would move on while Kat was running and that would be her life.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:32 am

Peyton walked out and saw that there were a bunch of flowers about, smiling slightly she leaned over and picked one, but it didn't burst into flames. Peyton blinked a moment and stared, she hadn't been feeling good since she passed out. Dropping the flower she stepped back, a wind blew through and she shivered, she never shivered it wasn't possible. What was going on here? "B-brock.." Peyton tried to call, but it only came out as rough and cracked squeak. She stumbled back slowly and her knees went weak. Peyton felt so cold, her head was pounding. With a light thud Peyton crumpled to the floor. Peyton's power was different than most, it was her life. It was kept her alive, the warmth, it kept her living and healthy. She didn't have powers like others.

Dane looked over at Kat and frowned, "Hey, hey, " He breathed soothingly, "Don't cry," He said and lifted up a hand to wipe her tears away. His hand lingered on her cheek and he leaned down pecking her lips with his, "If you don't come back, at least I got one kiss in," He said hoping that would make her smile.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:48 am

Brock heard a thud and quickly jumped up. "Peyton?" when he opened the door he found Peyton crumbled on the floor. With the coming wind he felt a shudder with his heart. Grabbing his stomach is pain he kept himself from yelping out. Brock, not caring about himself as much, grabbed Peyton and carried her back inside, closing the door behind him. Feeling slightly better inside he set Peyton down on the bed. "Peyton, are you okay?" he asked, hiding all the pain away so Peyton's wouldn't notice anything.

Kat blushed a deep red and hugged Dane gently, nuzzling her head into his chest gently. "Thank you," she whispered. After the hug was over she looked up to the sky and sighed. She needed to start getting back, but she didn't want to say anything to break this wonderful night.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:00 am

I'll reply later, I'm really sick and I need to nap.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:06 am

Aww, get better son. O: Sorry.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:10 am

Peyton didn't move, her warm skin was now cold, which shouldn't have been possible. There were deep rings under her eyes and she was barely breathing, it was shallow and chest rattling. It was like she was a flame from a candle, blowing in the wind fighting to stay lit. Her flame was like her heart, it kept her blood flowing.

Dane smiled, and squeezed Kat's shoulders. "We better get you back now," He said softly and stood, pulling Kat up to her feet. He grabbed her hand and tugged her along, "Hopefully that brother of yours wont be too upset that I you out so late," He half joked.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:50 am

Brock looked around not knowing what to do. "Peyton?!" panicking, he picked Peyton back up and hurried over to the bathroom. While holding Peyton he turned to water over to completely hot. He let the water run until he felt it to be hot on his own skin and then plugged up the tub. When the tub was completely full of water he set Peyton in the water gently, holding her head up on the edge of the tub so she wouldn't drown. "Peyton..." Brock's voice was only at a whisper now as he watched her with worry.

Kat nodded and giggled gently. Trying to slip on her shoes and then hurry up to Dane, Kat tripped and fell to the ground, her knee falling and hitting a rock. "Owwy," she said, reacting quickly so it would seem as if she were hurt, but suddenly then real pain twanged in her knee. "Owwww!!" she yelped out. What was this? Pulling her knee up she saw a sharp rock stuck in it, blood dripping from her knee. When she pulled the rock out she expected herself to heal, but when all it did was continue to bleed and hurt, she winced and cried in pain. For a normal human it would have hurt to the point of tears, but to Kat it felt like she had just been shot in the heart; not being used to pain had a huge affect on her. Kat's back hit the ground as she cried out in pain, trying so hard to conceal how much pain she was really in.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:57 am

Peyton didn't move, she didn't respond. It wasn't the exterior that mattered it was the interior. Her flame was being snuffed. Her whole body was shutting down, and she was dying. Peyton's flame was dying and in turn her whole being was dying. There was something wrong about this place, it was as though they knew the three of them were going to show up and rigged the place to drain them of their powers.

Dane turned around and looked at Kat, she was bleeding and crying. "Oh god," He breathed and went over to her. "You're alright, it's really not that bad," He said and he took his sleeve and ripped strips of fabric from it. Slowly and gingerly he wrapped her knee up. When he was done he lifted her onto his back and started walking back toward the nicest hotel he could think of. "I assume you guys are staying at the little Ramada Hotel?" He asked after Kat calmed some.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:23 pm

Brock shook Peyton slightly as he looked her over. "Peyton? Peyton! Wake up, common now Peyton!" he yelled. As his heart slowly broke he could feel himself weakening as well. Being tired and powerless hurt him more than he could explain. He could no longer feel his feet and he didn't know what to do about Peyton. They couldn't leave because Kat wasn't home. "God Kat, where are you?" he asked as he gulped down the pain and tried to think.

Kat couldn't speak, only nod. Her whole being hurt and it was like her body was rejecting the cut. She could feel her leg starting to go numb. She was an angle, so did this mean her lifeline was cut? Soon cuts and scraps from her previous healings started to come undone, as if a spell had been broken and all the effect were wearing off. First it was the burn marks; Kat soon had scars from where her arms were burned from Peyton and all the pain came along with them. "Mmmm" she whimpered as she kept her mouth shut and tried to be as soundless as possible, biting her lip and letting the tears spill over as she kept quiet.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:32 pm

Peyton mumbled slightly, trying to wake herself up but with no use. She was too weak to open her eyes but she knew Brock was speaking to her. His voice filled her head like the sound of fuzzy radio waves. Peyton wanted to call out to him, tell him everything would be alright but, when she tried no noises came out.

Dane looked over his shoulder to see what was going on and his eyes went wide, "Oh god," He breathed in alarm. Something was tearing Kat up, slowly he stopped and thought a moment. Saying nothing he set her down in the grass and mumbled a few words, his hands started glowing and Kat's wounds along with it. He worked in silence trying to fix what had happened but, then the pain started for him too. Cuts, bruises, and scrapes all started appearing on him too, but at a much slower rate. He hadn't healed anyone in a long while, unlike Kat. Dane had known there were something special about Kat the moment he met her, was there someone else like him?

OOC: HAHA A TWIST!!!
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next