Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

2 posters

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed} - Page 14 Empty Re: Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

Post  Peyton Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:24 am

Peyton took a moment, and only stood there with her eyes closed. When he suggested leaving she frowned and her eyes fluttered open. "Noooo," She whined comically, "I don't wannaaaa," He grabbed onto Brock's hand and shook it lightly like a four year old might when they wanted something at the grocery store. After a little of that Peyton laughed, her laugh smooth and musical lingering in the still night air.

Dane smiled, "I'm glad someone so beautiful thinks so," He said and smirked down at her. "You know, I could walk you home if you'd like to stay after closing," He said and looked up toward Peyton and Brock, "It looks like they could use more alone time," He winked down and Kat then, and a small laugh escaped his lips.
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed} - Page 14 Empty Re: Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:33 am

Brock laughed along with Peyton, his eye wandering to hers. "Then what is it you'd like to do?" he asked with a large smile on his face. All he knew is that he wanted to be with Peyton, and whatever she wanted to do was fine with him, even if he had to fight off sleep.

Kat giggled gently. "Sure, what time does this place close?" she asked, hoping Broke would say it were alright. She knew she were old enough to do things on her own, but she also knew how protective Brock was of her even though it wasn't like she was defenseless.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:38 am

Peyton frowned then, she hadn't thought about it, "I uh, I don't know," She stammered embarrassed. She should have probably thought it through, before she made the joke. Now she wasn't sure what she was going to do. Looking around her eye landing on Kat and a boy dancing, "Maybe we should go check into that hotel and let Kat enjoy her dancing?" Peyton suggested and looked back to Brock.

Dane looked toward the clock and then back to Kat, "In about 30 minutes," He said and smiled. He seemed to be really attracted to this girl, she was sweet, and funny, and beautiful.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:16 am

"And let her walk back alone?" an ache found its way into Brock's stomach, but when he looked to Kat and the boy it slowly went away. Seeing the way she looked at him and smile, he could let her enjoy one night of being normal before they had to run again. "Alright," he said before offering his hand to Peyton. "Ready then?" he asked with a slight smile on his face.

Kat smiled. "Then of course," she said with a small gleam in her eyes. She twirled around and looked to where the music was coming from. The music beat into the ground and up into her being, letting her feel normal just once. This boy was so cute and fun, and they seemed to have a lot in common. She thought about leaving again and a small tear welled and fell to her cheek before she wiped it away quickly and turned back to Dane with a gentle smile.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:25 am

Peyton looked at Brock and read his expression all to easily. Placing her hand comfortingly on his arm she looked up at him, "She'll be just fine," Peyton said to him, she didn't know if that were completely true, but she did have a feeling that they would have at least one normal night to themselves. Slipping her hand into Brock's she tugged him toward the exit, when they were back in the main room Peyton waved to Kat and sent a wink over to her as well. "Don't be too long," She mouthed and then kept pulling Brock toward the exit before Brock could complain.

Dane looked over to see a beautiful red headed girl waving at Kat, then he nodded as if he thought maybe she was talking to him. "I think they just gave their approval," Dane said to Kat as he smiled sheepishly.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:31 am

Brock looked back to his little sister as she smiled and laughed and talked with the young man. His heart surged with a slight kind of pain. One day he knew he was going to have to let his sister go, which would be the hardest thing in the world for him. He was all he had had for so many years, so many long years. Sighing before turning around, he followed Peyton until she needed him to lead the way to the hotel.

Kat smiled. "I'm pretty sure they did as well," she looked off to where Brock and Peyton had gone before returning her attention to Dane. "Now we have until closing," her smile responded to Dane's, a smile that was small and adorable and only added to her innocents.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:47 am

Peyton smiled at Brock, "You're not gonna lose her you know," She said to him. It was like Peyton knew exactly what Brock was thinking, the connection they shared really made it easy for Peyton to see what he was thinking. "She'll get to be happy like we are, " She said to him, "But you'll always be her big brother, her protector and guardian," She said, this time her voice had hints of sadness. She had killed her whole family, all by accident. Her little brother who looked up to her, her father, and her mother. She knew she had been the one that her brother Taylor had looked up to, looked for protection. But, she didn't protect him she killed him. Brock was lucky to have Kat, someone who stayed by his side, someone who had powers too, who understood their entire lives what each of them were going through.

Dane smiled and then leaned down pecking Kat on the cheek, "I hope that was alright," He said as he pulled back swaying gently to the music. Besides employees, Kat and Dane were the only ones left at the restaurant. It didn't take long for Dane to really like this girl, there was just something about her that made him so happy.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:59 am

Brock nodded idly. He knew Kat was always going to look up to him, it was just going to be hard that day when she finally moved into her own house, lived with her own husband, and lived far away from Brock. Looking back to Peyton he knew he had stirred up something upsetting from her past so he tried to change the subject. "You were great dancing tonight," he told her. He knew she probably hadn't danced much before, but she did pretty great for her first time.

Kat felt her cheeks getting hot as her face reddened. "Y-yes," she told him in a sheepish tone. Kat then looked down to Dane hand and took a deep breathe before starting. "M-may I hold your hand?" her voice was very light, just barely above a whisper, and it was hard to believe anyone was flirting with her.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:17 pm

Peyton looked at Brock when he talked about dancing, obviously not wanting to speak about the previous subject any longer. Shrugging, Peyton said, "I, uhm, yeah....my dad taught me," She said softly. Talking about her family wasn't something she wanted to do, but she wasn't going to hide or lie about anything when she was talking to Brock.

Dane grinned, "Of course my lady," He said and held out his hand for her to take. "I know this wonderful ice cream parlor," He started, "Would you like to come along?" Dane looked her face over, she was adorable when she was heated in the face like that.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:53 pm

Ooc: lol "heated in the face" xD
Ic:

Brock nodded as he squeezed Peyton's hand gently. "Was he a good dancer as well?" he asked, curious about her father. He actually knew nothing about her family or who sent her to the home, why she was there, nothing. He never really thought to bring it up, however, because he never wanted Peyton upset.

Kat smiled. "That sounds great," she said in an angelic tone. Kat was suddenly very glad she hadn't ordered dessert when they were all still eating, though she almost did. Finally getting outside Kat's eyes sparkled in the star-light, ambition tempting her along.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:06 pm

OOC: OMG LOL I MEANT REDDENED!

IC:
Peyton nodded slightly, " Uhm, from what I remember," she said with a tone of uncertainty. Peyton barely remembered her family anymore. They had died when she was about 7. It was hard to picture them, but she did know she looked like her mother, and her brother looked like her dad. They had stopped now in front of a nice looking hotel, where they planned on staying for a while.

Dane smiled and then glanced toward the balcony, "So, who were those two you came in with?" Dane asked curiously. He was curious to know all about this girl, hoping to get to know her before she had to leave. Tugging Kat along by the hand he walked out onto the street and tugged her gently in the opposite direction Peyton and Brock had gone.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:13 pm

Brock smiled, "That's nice. And you're mother? What was she good at?" he asked in a curious tone. He remembered his parents and all they were good at. When he did it sent a smile onto his face, knowing they have loved their lives while they had them. Thinking about their death was always something he avoided, only thinking of the good times they had all shared together.

Kat was silent for a moment as she thought. "Well the man, that was my brother. The girl with him was his girlfriend," she mentioned, being very vague for a purpose. Digging too deep would get Dane in trouble and put him in danger. As much as she wanted to stay with him, she didn't want him being put in danger with the rest of them.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:18 pm

Peyton winced slightly at the question but forced a smile anyways, "She had a beautiful voice, one I like to think I was born with," Peyton said and then bit her lip. It hurt to think about her family. This was probably one scar that would never heal. But, if Brock wanted to know she would tell him.

Dane kept walking and smiling, "I assumed those two were married by the way they meshed so well," He said and laughed, "That girl he was with, sure grabbed people attention," He said and then looked at Kat, "All but mine, that is," He said and smiled sweetly at Kat.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:26 pm

Brock saw that flash of a wince, the flash of pain, and decided to get away from the subject. "Have you ever sung before?" he asked as he walked with Peyton into the hotel. Brock simply walked up to the desk and set down the money needed and then retrieved his key with a small "Thank you" added in there. He walked with Peyton slowly to their hotel room.

Kat blushed as the last sentence came from his mouth. Looking to the stars she nodded. "Yeah, Peyton's gorgeous," she said with a smile. She really was, and Peyton knew it just as well as anyone else. The confidence she seemed to put off also was a huge factor to the way she was always looked to. She always sometimes felt a little bad for Peyton because she knew she'd never want that much attention, so she wondered sometimes if Peyton didn't like it as well.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:32 pm

Peyton looked at Brock and then she nodded, "Yes, I have," she said shyly and then stepped into the elevator. As they went up a few floors in silence a song popped into her head. It was a song she was sure that her mother sang to her before, but her dad had gotten upset hearing it so she stopped.

Dane smiled, "I think you're just as pretty," He said as they slowed to stop in front of a tiny little parlor. It was quaint and a little old man ran the counter. "You caught my eye right away," He told her honestly.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:40 pm

Brock felt as if he had said something wrong, so he tried to find another topic to bring up quickly. "So Kat seemed to really be into that guy tonight, right?" Brock hopped he wasn't ready wrong signals again. He wanted Kat to like someone, then again, it wasn't like he could go with them, so he also kind of hoped Kat didn't like the guy. Emotions were conflicting for him, so he knew they had to have been even worse for Kat.

Kat felt her heart skip a few beats as she tried to calm her racing heart. "T-thank you," she told him. Gosh, she wanted to stay here with him so bad, get to know him, let him accept her for who she was. Maybe they wouldn't have to go for a few days. Maybe Kat could stay. Aww, who was she kidding? She knew none of that would happen...
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:44 pm

bed time. Night. (:
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:59 am

Peyton nodded and smiled, glad to be off of the previous subject. When they made it to their room Peyton giggled softly, "Yeah it sure seemed like it, " She agreed. "He seemed like a nice enough guy," Peyton finished before stepping into the room. It was very large and Peyton's jaw dropped when she saw it, there were bedrooms, a kitchen, two bathrooms, and a living room. "Wow..." Peyton breathed.

Dane grinned, she was so nervous. "You don't do this very often do you?" He asked politely. He looked her over and before she got the chance to respond he added, "Just let me know if I'm coming on to strong," He told her and smiled more. He then led her into the tiny parlor and ordered.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:21 am

Brock looked over to Peyton and smiled. "Small town, cheaper rooms," he thought, since there wasn't anything going on here and they were far enough away and changed their looks that they could all stay there for at least a few days. Maybe explore the town, check out some stores and sites. He knew it was a risk, so he was going to see what Peyton and Kat thought, but it seemed as though everyone just needed a break from running.

Kat nodded. "No, not much," she told him truthfully. She had never had time, or the people to do it with. She was always the little freak with powers, or the little orphan girl. No one really knew her as 'Kat'. Looking around the store it made her forget her past trouble. A large smile spread across her face as she looked the whole place over. "It's adorable!" she exclaimed, the tiny shop looking as if it has just come from the 1950's.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:28 am

Peyton looked around and her smile faded. It was all very nice, but she wouldn't be able to know what the bed felt like or the couches, nothing. Slowly she walked over to the bathroom and opened the door, the tub was large which was nice. The little pack of things she had she walked over and set them into the tub. Walking back out she looked to Brock who hadn't really moved from where he was prior, "You two are gonna sleep comfortable tonight!" She said with a smile.

Dane laughed slightly, "I know, it's my favorite," He told her. Holding out some chocolate fudge swirl ice cream to Kat he grinned, "Wait till you try this, though, " Dane said confidently. Their ice cream was the best he had ever had.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:40 am

Brock walked back into the bathroom and took Peyton's things out, walking with them back to the first bed. "There is a reason I got two beds I hope you know," he said with a smile. Once he set down the bags he walked to his bag and pulled out a few cans of fire repellant. He set them on the bed and then walked over to Peyton with a smile. "I'm not making you sleep in the bathroom just because I forgot to stock up," he told her before he kissed her forehead gently.

Chocolate? Best flavor in the world. Kat took the cup of ice cream and a spoon and dug in. "Oh my goodness," she said with her jaw slightly dropped. "This is fantastic," she looked up to Dane with a smile before she continued with her ice cream. It was so good, she had never had any ice cream so amazing before.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:44 am

Peyton looked at Brock confused for a moment, and then flushed. Two beds? Where would Kat sleep...or...her cheeks reddened even more and she smiled gently. "You think of everything don't you?" She asked speaking of the repellent and not of the number of beds. This place was like a little house, two bedrooms, and everything. Peyton wasn't used to being in a nice place like this, she could only ever remember the tiny sparse room she had in the home.

Dane laughed, "See, what did I tell ya?" He asked and then gestured toward the tiny older man behind the counter. "That's Marco, he's from Italy, and he and his daughter turn the ice cream by hand crank," Dane explained as he ate. "Do you travel much?"
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:50 am

Brock smiled. Seeing her face redden he knew what she was thinking. "There wasn't an option for three beds," he told her before tuning back to their bags. "I thought, if you were uncomfortable with sleeping with me, you could sleep with Kat," girls did that right? Like at sleep overs and stuff? It wasn't weird. Brock hoped so, because that's what he was thinking. He just wanted to make sure everyone was good with what they were given.

Kat smiled and waved at Marco. "Hi," she said faintly before she turned back to Dane. "Uh," she paused as she thought. "Yeah, actually," she told him, telling the truth. She didn't really remember a time when her and Brock stayed in the same place for over a year after their parents died. Roaming as orphans, from foster family to foster family. "How about you?" she asked, thinking he probably didn't since this was such a small town.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:56 am

Peyton shook her head, "What you have planned would be just fine," She said softly. Truthfully it made her nervous, not because she thought anything was going to happen. Simply because she had never shared a bed with anyone, let alone a boy. "Besides," She started, "Kat would never get an sleep next to a radiator like me," She giggled at her own joke then. Peyton went to the room their were going to be staying in a looked around, there was a love seat, a coffee table, and a large bed. "Fancy," Peyton breathed before turning back to Brock.

Dane smiled, she was worldly too, what else could make her so perfect? "I've been too a few other countries once or twice but not too much traveling in my time," He said coolly. He actually traveled often, but didn't want to sound like he was showing off or anything so he left it simple and sweet.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:16 am

Brock smiled. "You like it?" he thought, then, that Peyton might want to stay for a little while. He was kind of hoping Peyton wanted to since he knew Kat wanted to. Walking over the bed he sprayed it down heavily, waiting for it to dry a little and then flopped down. He was extremely tired, there was no doubting that. The emotion workout, along with the physical, had left him tired and beat down. When he looked over to the clock it only read 10:30, but he was still beat.

Kat smiled. Other countries? That was so cool. "Where have you been?" she asked. She was actually really intrigued that he had been out of the states. She thought back to other countries and the only one she had ever been to was Mexico, and that wasn't much of a stride since it was right next to the US. She wondered how far away from the US he had been before.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next