Roleplaying Without The Rules.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

2 posters

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed} - Page 8 Empty Re: Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

Post  Peyton Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:38 am

Peyton, face red and heart pounding smiled. "Thank you," She said softly and then threw her arms around him. She was glad to have him, glad that he had walked into her life the way he did. Peyton knew she needed him, there was no way she would have lasted on her own. Peyton planted a kiss right on his cheek gently when there was a knock on the door. 'Andrew requests everyone for tea," Said a woman's voice. She was one of the maids.
Peyton
Peyton
annnnnddddd you're fabulous.

Back to top Go down

Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed} - Page 8 Empty Re: Crazy? If only you knew.. {Closed}

Post  its_me_kimmy Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:46 am

"Tea?" Brock looked to the maid with confused eyes. Who was this guy? Some pompous rich jerk? Brock suddenly stopped, thought through his anger, and took a gentle breath in and out slowly. "Alright," he started before looking to Peyton, "you ready?"

Kat was already walking down the stairs, the maid having gone to her room first. She knew Brock and Peyton would be done soon, and she didn't have to wait to calm Brock down since he was doing it on his own. Kat smiled at how good he was being, probably because it was Peyton's friend and he didn't want to start anything that would upset Peyton or the house situation they had and needed so desperately. When Kat got to the bottom of the stairs she headed for the kitchen, not knowing where he really wanted them to go for tea.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

http://www.pillowsonthego.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:37 am

When they walked down to meet Andrew, he was sitting there looking smug. He let his eyes wander over Peyton before dismissively glancing over at Brock and Kat. "Welcome," He said, locking his eyes back on Peyton. "Tea?" He asked, his tone calm but, calculating. Peyton nodded and grabbed some tea. "I'm sure you are wondering why nothing in this house, or me for that matter, hasn't burst into flame by now," He said reading Brock's expression. "I have powers like the rest of you," He said and then his eyes locked on Brock, "I'm also an electricity user," He said coolly. "I'm guessing since you got here with Peyton, still intact, you are too?" It was more of a rhetorical question that anything.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:01 am

Brock inside's boiled as he tried everything in his power to keep calm. He knew he could feel Kat's emotions calming him down, which he would have to have thanked her for later on. "Yes," he said simply before looking to the tea. He walked over to the table and poured him and Kat some tea. He would have done the same for Peyton, but she had already gotten some for herself. Brock looked up to Andrew with a smile, one that wasn't fake, just cool and calm. "So how did you and Peyton meet?" he asked, trying to keep the conversation going.

Kat smiled when Brock asked the question. She was really proud that he hadn't blown the man's face off yet, which was always a good sign. "Yes, I'd love to hear the story," she said in an actual tone of curiosity. She scurried into a seat quickly, looking to Peyton and Andrew for the tale she was more than ready to hear. When Brock sat down next to her, she kept her mood up just for him, knowing this whole situation was a bit awkward for him.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:06 am

Peyton bit down on her lip and then looked at Kat and Brock. Andrew was looking at her too, waiting for her to explain. "Well," Peyton started, her voice sweet. "Andrew and I have been friends since we were little, when I..." She paused, obviously thinking about how to phrase it, "When I...got into trouble, Andrew was there to protect me, he actually saved me from a lot," She said and forced a smiled. Andrew then leaned back smugly, keeping his eyes on Brock now. Peyton decided it would be best to leave out the longing that Andrew had for her, had tried to get her to return for years on end before she went to the Wayward home.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:11 am

"That's very nice of him," Brock said, keeping his cool still and not letting the smug look on Andrew's face get to him. Brock sipped his tea for a moment of time before he finally cleared his voice, breaking the silence, and spoke. "Thank you for letting us stay here. We shouldn't be long, but it's still a huge help," he mentioned, trying to be as nice as possible when speaking to this man.

Kat nodded her head when Brock spoke. "Yes thank you so much, it means so much," she told Andrew. Every though the man was being pretty rude, they did have to show some sort or respect in regards to the fact that he was letting two complete strangers stay in his home. It was still a very nice thing to do.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:16 am

Andrew smirked and shrugged, an added eyes roll for cockiness. "Don't thank me, the only reason you're staying is because I can't say no to Peyton," He said locking his eyes onto Brock's for a long moment before smiling over at Peyton. "Maybelle," Andrew say and a maid rounded the corner. "Why don't you take the two," He gestured to Kat and Brock, "To their rooms to get washed up?" He asked and the maid nodded. "These way Ma'am, Sir," She said softly nodding to them. "Peyton and I have some catching up to do," He said and turned to face her. Peyton looked up to Brock who was now standing and she smiled, she hoped her expression read correctly, she wanted him to know that everything would be just fine.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:20 am

Brock's heart dropped when he looked to Peyton, not knowing what anyone had in mind. He simply nodded. "Thanks for the tea," he said before walking up the large staircase and into a bathroom. He got into the shower and simply stood under the hot water for a long while. Brock closed his eyes and let his mind wander, which was never good.

The maid took Kat to her room and smiled. "When he is done with his shower, you may take one as well in your bathroom," she motioned to the ladies room just two doors down from her own room. "Thank you so much," she said with a smile. When the lady walked away she went to go lay on her bed once more, pulling out a book this time and flipping to the last page she had read.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:23 am

Peyton was gone for about 30 minutes. When she came back she glanced around then slipped into Brock's room. He wasn't there so she guessed he was still in the shower. So she ran over and flopped herself onto his big king sized bed. Grabbing on the blankets and covering herself up. She couldn't wait for Brock to be done with his shower so they could talk. Peyton hoped that Brock wouldn't be upset, but she doubted that would be the case.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:29 am

Brock, when he was finally finished with his shower, walking into his room with the towel around his waist. When he got into the room he walked over to the dresser with his clothes in it and started to look through the drawers for his boxers, a pair of basketball shorts, and a t-shirt.

Kat, once she heard Brock finally get out of the shower, walked down the hall a few feet and got into the shower. After sleeping in the forest and running for so long it felt nice to finally take a shower and get all cleaned off. She took the luxury of a long shower as well since it just felt so nice.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:33 am

Peyton looked over and saw Brock half naked and yelped softly covering her head with the blankets, "S-sorry," She said softly into a pillow. She was hoping he wouldn't get mad at her for this because she didn't mean to be peeking or anything. "I-i didn't mean to uhm..." Her voice trailed off and she sighed.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:38 am

"Oh gosh, Peyton, you scared me half to death," he laughed as he looked over to the lump in the blankets. "Don't worry about it," he said as he continued to chuckle, "Let me just go change real quick." Brock smiled as he walked off, clothes in half, to the closet just a few feet away. When he was done changing he walked back out and sat next to the little lump in the bed. "So what's up?" he asked, wondering slightly why she was in his bed.

Kat finally finished with her shower and when she got out she found a robe sitting there waiting for her. She smiled at how this place felt like a hotel. She dried herself off, slipped on the gorgeous robe, and then walked out of the ladies room back toward her room as she dried her hair gently.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:22 am

Peyton peeked her head out from under the blankets and smiled at Brock sweetly. "I just," She paused flushing, "I just wanted to see you," She said softly and bit on her lip covering her head back up quickly. "I-i uhm, missed you," She stammered and scooted farther down into the bed as if trying to hide her embarrassment.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:00 am

Brock smiled as he slipped himself off of the bed. Peaking his head under the blankets, he smiled when he saw Peyton. "I missed you too," he told her with a gentle and loving smile on his face. He really had, knowing Peyton was down stairs with that man made him antsy. "So, will you come out and talk with me or am I going to have to join you in there?" he asked in a kidding tone.

its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:06 am

Peyton grinned shyly and rolled away from him, "D-do what ever you like," She said sheepishly, she didn't want to make him do anything. Then Peyton threw the blankets off of her and looked at Brock. "I'm sorry, " She said softly, she was apologizing for Andrew's behavior, which she was sure he knew. It was obvious to Peyton, he didn't like Andrew in the least. She could tell when he was upset, she got this sort of feeling, kind of like the one that drew her to him.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:09 am

Brock rolled up onto the bed after she had thrown off the covers. "Don't be sorry," he told her as he propped himself up with his arm. He rested his head in his hand as he looked into Peyton's eyes. He really meant it, it wasn't like it was Peyton's fault the guy was rude; all she simply did was find them a place to stay, which he was very happy for.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:16 am

Peyton bit her lip and looked away in thought for a moment. When she looked back at him, her face was riddled with concern. "But, I knew he'd be like this..." She said and sighed. She sat up pulling her knees to her chest, resting her chin on top of them. "I just, I want you to know.." She trailed off before she finished her sentence, then she looked back over her shoulder at Brock. "I care about you," She breathed, her voice a little shaky her cheeks a bright pink.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:23 am

Brock turned his head to the side, slightly confused and very curious. "What do you mean you knew?" he asked. He then paused for a moment and realized that probably sounded bad. "I'm not upset," he promised, his face easing into a content smile, "I'm just curious. Please, don't worry about it. As long as he doesn't try anything I'll be fine." He knew he would, as long as the guy knew his limits.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:28 am

Peyton shook her head, "Yes, I know that but, you deserve to know," She said and shifted to face him her legs crossed in front of her. "Andrew, well, he fell in love with me," She explained, "He has always tried to get me to return his feelings, going to extreme lengths, and if....if anything happens," She took in a deep breath, "Know that I care about you, and I may need your help," She shut her eyes them and frowned. "He's a little determined when it comes to me," She told Brock. Peyton hoped that Andrew would behave himself but, that was a long shot.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:31 am

Brock smiled. "As long as you always return your feelings for me, I will fight for you," he promised with a smile. "We'll get through this together, like a team," he said as he offered out his hand. He would help her and fight for her, as long as she always wanted him to fight, as long as his feelings were always returned. He had strong feelings for this girl, and he knew they weren't going any where for a long long time.

OOC: Dinner. Be on later.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:33 am

Peyton opened her eyes and smiled sweetly. When she looked down at his hand she smiled more, slipping her hand into his. "Well, I'll go so you can rest," Peyton said and started to slip her hand out of his and slip off of the bed.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:58 pm

"Wait," Brock almost pleaded as he pulled her back gently. He looked into her eyes for a moment, thinking of how wonderful and beautiful she was before he leaned in. Brock kissed Peyton gently, savoring the moments before parting his lips from hers. "Good night," he whispered before letting her hand go.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:14 am

Peyton flushed when his lips met hers so gently. When he parted from her she sighed happily and also sadly, she didn't want that moment to end. She would have lived that moment, and that feeling over and over again. But, then she wouldn't ever feel any new feelings of happiness again. Smiling Peyton opened her eyes, Brock was just looking at her now, how long had she been standing there red faced and giddy? "I-i uhm..." She rubbed the back of her head with her hand and looked around not sure what she was supposed to say.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  its_me_kimmy Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:53 am

"Sleep well," he told her with a large smile plastered on his face. He found it so adorable when Peyton got all flustered like she always seemed to do. He didn't want Peyton to go, to leave and go to sleep. He would have loved to just continuously talk with her throughout the whole night and hold her close, but he knew every one needed some rest, which included saying good night to Peyton and letting her go back to her room.
its_me_kimmy
its_me_kimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Peyton Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:55 am

Peyton smiled and then nodded. "Night," She said sweetly and walked out the door, she grabbed a quick shower and then went to sleep. The next morning breakfast was sent up to their room. Andrew, as Peyton knew, was upset with her. When they had talked last night, he had asked her if she was with Brock, and she had told him she was. Right now she was sure that he was planning something. When Peyton was about halfway done with her meal she walked down the hall and knocked lightly on Brock's door.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next